GREAT SCOTT! Have any of you socially inept forum dwellers seen Marty...

GREAT SCOTT! Have any of you socially inept forum dwellers seen Marty? He stole the DeLorean exactly 31 years ago on this day, and I have reason to believe he came here!

You need to help me Cred Forums! If we don't find him, he could destroy the very fabric of time and space! Who knows how he's already disrupted the time stream continuum!

>tfw watched the trilogy for the first time like 2 weeks ago
>tfw it was fun

Any other must watches? I only watched harry potter lmao. I'm serious, never watched Starwars, Lord of the rings and any of those other "masterpieces"

I haven't seen him, but Back to the Future 4 was terrible.

I think he may have already done significant damage. He's gone under the alias of "Sean Murray".

Give all Arnold Schwarzenegger films a watch.

Terminator films, Predator, Kindergarten Cop, Last Action Hero, Jingle all the way etc. They're all great.

I found him Doc, he's over in the thread

The Back to the Future game by Telltale is basically a 4th movie and is also the last real game that Telltale made rather than just interactive movie. It has actual "point n click" gameplay.

Thank you kind stranger, you may very well have saved the universe!

Hey doc brown, what would happen if someone killed your past self before he introduced the delorean to Mart. Would all of the past 31 years magically cease to be?

fuck off rick ripoff

t.Arin Hanson

Watch Star Wars. They're some really fun movies with great worldbuilding and an amazing soundtrack. People love the original trilogy for a reason.

This movie series sucked.

Want a real bind blowing experience? All Schwarzenegger movies are in continuity with each other. Different Neggers, same universe.

>point n click
>real game

I FUCKED UP, I REALLY FUCKED UP THIS TIME. JESUS CHRIST, AT LEAST ROMNEY BECAME PRESIDENT BACK IN 2009 RIGHT GUYS? RIGHT?

Eh wnt pck ub

Is this the new Cred Forums shitposting meme? If so please don't stop.

>the last real game

I know you're right, but God did it show the direction they were taking. They had seriously no idea how to keep the player engaged until the later episodes. The Devil's Playhouse is a small masterpiece in comparison, and I didn't even like it outside of the gameplay parts. To be honest I don't really like any of the Telltale S&M games except for Season One, but I don't know if that's just nostalgia or the fact that it had the most charm and that Reality 2.0 is one hell of a gem.

I don't like S&M concept in general so I never touched them and thus can't really comment.
Cartoon dog and rabbit interacting in cartoony world just don't appeal to me.

Either way BttF really was a solid game that actually felt like a game.

Classic S&M is like a more self aware and tongue in cheek Simpsons (and that's saying a lot) with wackier humor. You should at least play Hit the Road, honestly one of my favorite PnC games of all time and my early gateway to the franchise. It's not a cartoon world, it's a bizarro cartoon world, that's what makes it funny, and Sam & Max seem like the most sane (well, mainly just Sam) people around there. That's what makes it worthwhile. Comics are also a must read once you're genuinely interested.

Sorry but like I said, the entire concept simply doesn't appeal to me. I did try it and I was horribly offput by it.

Still, personally I find BttF to be the less solid Telltale game. Sure it's no interactive movie per se but the overall design was a mess and it reeks of salvaged towards the very end. The earlier parts were completely inexcusable, from the fact that they could easily be merged to keep the pace, feature much more environments (no fucking invisible walls) and things to do (actually interactive games at the arcade), to the general boredom and uninteresting and even movie-contradicting dialogue to parse through. There were a lot of bugs (even on the PS3 versions which came out much later) and the music was nothing worth writing home about. And LoCascio pales in comparison to J. Fox's performance in Episode 5. It's like Marty didn't have enough development in the movies that made him stop having that faggy voice or something.