Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Nov-UBMRPrY?t=4092
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

holy moly

Here's the ATR:

youtu.be/Nov-UBMRPrY?t=4092

The screenshots start at 1:08:12

how do you get paid for this op?

>This is totally screenshots from ps4 pls believe us!

Yeah

Thanks man.

Until i seen smooth af gameplay i refuse to believe in these shots.

>B-b-but the textures
>b-b-but the downgra-
IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE DOWNGRADED FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU HELP ME MOM BAWW BBAWW.

Just having a little fun calm down children

>literal stills
>no gameplay with that graphics

fucking lmao

Is this the first time of an actual graphics upgrade?

Hey, I don't know shit about this stuff, why exactly is it taking them so long to make this game run properly and still look okay? I could be wrong, but it doesn't seem to me like they are doing anything new or special, I mean the game looks worse that many games that came out in the past couple of years, so what's the problem?

I guess the problem is the Luminous Engine, which is quite powerful but runs like shit on consoles

>Tfw Final Fantasy will cause the death of console and PC gaming in Japan
It's all about the mobiles now, lads. Why would anyone pick up a game that's main character looks like that?

Will the PS4 Pro use the same texture assets?

LODs look like shit, not to mention the distance they start to pop up

He looks pretty cool idk why Noctis gets the flac he does

The engine wasnt meant for open world games, but Tabata said fuck it. They also tried to throw in as much TECHNOLOGY in it that nobody would really notice.

As a result they had to optimize the game to hell and back.

For every game, yes. Sony has a rule about that.

So is the framerate going to be as shit as the previous demos?

I just think he looks like a dope, he looks like an embarrassing person, you know? Sadly in most JRPGs Equipment doesn't change the character model so you can't just slap on a helmet.

I can't quite put my finger on it but the colors don't look natural to me, everything looks supersaturated compared to Duscae demo. Did they mention anything about an HDR filter being used in these?

People that played the newest build said it was smooth and stable

Yes.

>Did they mention anything about an HDR filter being used in these?
HDR screenshots look like this without a HDR display(you don't have one).

Big mistake

Scorpio is going to use PC versions of the game. That's why nobody is taking Sony seriously with this upgrade

PS4 or PS4Pro footage?

There's no difference.

Teh left looks ugly honestly.

>Scorpio is going to use PC versions of the game
Enjoy waiting 2+ years for the game then as Tabata said a PC version would require basically rebuilding the game for some reason.

>more fog
(((Progress)))

its a uniform nigger

PS4

Dont believe lies

Well meme'd

>screenshots
Are they fucking serious ?

>Dont believe (You) lies
It's not a lie. There is literally no difference, a couple of weeks ago XV fans were saying PS4 screenshots were PS4 pro screenshots when they in fact weren't.

The resolution gets a slight bump and that's it.

That isn't FFXV.

those textures

>upscaled and cropped image vs downsampled cropped image
>textures are the same
what meme

That's actually footage of the game being played on PS4 hardware.

>have to pay $399 plus tax to play a game properly

No it isn't. It's a bullshot image because the game has been downgraded.

Have you been under a rock there's been devs making Scorpio games for awhile. It was just announced Scorpio has its own build of UWP

>those 2 women wearing the exact same shirt and skirt
Fucking dropped.

They're just showing us the expected framerate.

That looks washed out and like shit what the fuck were they thinking.

Hey just pointing out that Tabata said it himself that making a PC version of the game would take a while since they would have to optimize the game for it.

Take it for what it is if that's what the Scorpio is going to use.

>>textures are the same
Are you retarded?

Even if you see it with your own eyes, the new HDR TVs are a gimmick as far as console gaming goes. Sony just wants people to buy new TVs so they released the HDR toggle and a new console with the the "I WISH" 4k GPU.

HDR for PC games, on the other hand, is a very different thing that actually has a use.

They are the same, the resolution and models are different. Look at the center flowers and the top center rocks.

By that time XV would get a PC port and Scorpio would have been released

FFXV looks like a worse copy of The Witcher 3.

looks like the city in "Blood and Wine"

Forest looks better in The Witcher 3

But if FFXV comes to PC and has a huge world with a great story I would definitely buy the game.

>They are the same
except they aren't

the screenshots were from the standard PS4

>FFXV looks like a worse copy of The Witcher 3.
alright
>Forest looks better in The Witcher 3
ok

>1440*808
looks legit.

looks like shit
how did they spend 10 years working on this garbage?

Yeah okay pal, and I've got a bridge to sell you

It is. those pictures are downgraded to erase the aliasing. the running picture isn't even new.

Based Tabata.

yfw this game is literally Skyrim the Final Fantasy Hearts Duodecim, that all FF babbies have been yearning for since they played FFVII.

"This is an action role-playing game (RPG) in which players control a prince and his friends as they attempt to save a kingdom from evil forces. From a third-person perspective, players move around battlefields and city environments, perform various quests, and battle an assortment of human and fantastical enemies (e.g., demons, titans). Characters use swords, guns, and magic attacks (e.g., exploding fireballs, blasts of ice) to defeat soldiers and oversized animals in frenetic combat. Fights are highlighted by cries of pain, dramatic light effects, and realistic gunfire. A handful of cutscenes depict characters impaled on swords; one cutscene involves a woman being stabbed off-screen; another scene depicts a character with a bloodstained wound. During the course of the game, some female characters are depicted topless, with breasts that lack discernible details (i.e., no nipples). The word “sh*t” appears in the dialogue."

I bet Nomura is crying to his boyfriend right now because based Tabata turned all the characters straight instead of making them gay like Nomura originally planned.

This game looks a lot better but it still looks ugly as fuck.
Why does it look like FFXV took a bunch of pointers from bad open world Western games?

this post is extremely underrated