What are some video games that let me be on a team that fights for justice?

What are some video games that let me be on a team that fights for justice?

Wonderful 101
Disgaea 2

Has Cred Forums played Chroma squad?

yeah
I kinda thought it was shit tbqh
when I kickstarted it I didn't think I was getting a fucking mobile port

TO SAVE OUR MOTHER EARTH FROM ANY ALIEN ATTACK

Why do hipsters like Rugrats and Mighty Morphing so much?

>2016
>not watching Akibarangers instead

FROM VICIOUS GIANT INSECTS WHO HAVE ONCE AGAIN COME BACK

>liking Rugrats and Power Rangers is being a hipster

WE'LL UNLEASH ALL OUR FORCES, WE WON'T CUT THEM ANY SLACK

>posting the old racist & sexist ones

>not posting the new canon powerrangers

One fucking job.

They like those things specifically and nothing else. Rocko and Hey Arnold is miles better and They should watch Toku than that censored western shit.

I still refuse to believe this shit is real.
It looks bad.

it's real
no one in hollywood has any idea what they're doing

THE E-D-F DEPLOYS!
[Godzilla flees]

No shit. Every other movie nowadays is either a bland adaptation or a shitty sequel.

Captain Commando
The Wonderful 101

Look. We're getting Bryan Cranston as Zordon. Worth the price of admission for that alone.

user, one good actor cannot save a shit movie.

>meme actors
oh cool, it's the guy from breaking bad! I loved that show!
let me know when JYB announces that he cameos

oh wait it's just the two primadonnas from the original cast pfffffffffftttttttttttttttttt

Bryan Cranston is a meme actor.

And that meme actor is going to be goddamn Zordon. It'll be great.

everything anyone doesn't like is a meme and is hipster, so fuck it! I'll just do whatever the fuck i want!

>It'll be great.
no it won't
literally every announcement they've made regarding this movie just makes it look worse and worse and worse
AAC isn't even involved, they got a bunch of fucking chinese stunt coordinators

whatever enjoy your meme film brought to you by the writers of Thor and the producers of The Hunger Games

Don't get me wrong. I purely expect it to be great on a "Holy shit they actually made this" level. Like the Street Fighter film.

>Reddit the actor

No thanks.

>meme
theres that word again. do you have any original thoughts?

Which Sentai seasons are the best seasons? I'm starting with Jetman, but where do I go from there?

eh if you know what you're getting into that's fine

this your first day here friendo?
you're acting like I didn't provide a bunch of evidence as to why it will be garbage

I've watched Shinkenger, Go-Busters, Gokaiger, and Dairanger and really enjoyed all of them. There are probably better ones, but they're good fun. Plus they have decent subs.

Dairanger does feel dated though.

Liveman, Megaranger, GoGo V or Boukenger are pretty good to start with

Give it up and watch a real show

Akiba is okay, but a lot of stuff will go over your head if you don't have an encyclopedic knowledge of Super Sentai/general tokusatsu tropes, generally being the kind of person the Akibarangers are making fun of.

>Ghost
user, why would you...

Why did it have to be so dull? The designs were so great.

>calling the old ones sexist
>when both girls in the movie team have gigantic molded breasts on their suits

You know, for how bad this could turn out, at least it wasn't directed by Micheal Bay.

Not the guy you replied to but I'm excited for Ex-Aid. I stopped watching Ghost halfway through. Last time I did that was Wizard. At least Gaim and Drive were good.

Yeah. Liked it at first until the appeal of "you get to be a super sentai crew" wore off. After that all that was left was lebbit humor and shitty barebones turn based combat. Writing wasn't great either. And holy shit the mecha fights were the absolute worst part of the game.

It was promising up until Takeru's second death/Boost and the Necrom arc was pretty decent. Everything else was a fucking snooze-fest.

I'm cautiously optimistic for Ex-Aid. It feels like they're going full-tilt with the ridiculous concepts and that worked out really well for Fourze and Gaim.

I hate Ex-Aid's design, but I like the premise. Hopefully there's good follow through. Wizard's premise also seeemed great at first.
Also Ex-Aid is video games.

>Why did it have to be so dull?
No clue, but im glad even they knew they wanted to get rid of it.

I cant think of the last series that had the next series get forced in BEFORE the epilogue episodes (movies excluded).

Even the writers wanted Ghost to end.

the only good role he played was Hal

>neo-heisei kamen rider
the cancer is here

There were so many ideas with good potential, but it just got buried underneath so much nothingness.

Excited for Ex-Aid though. It seems like it will be fun, and I've enjoyed multiple Rider series more than the ones with just two or three Riders on the whole.

>Axel gets thrown at him
>Blaster arrives in the post

Faiz's upgrades had the most anticlimactic buildup ever.

>He didn't like Drive
Faggot.

>he likes anything after kabuto
literal faggot

>Den-O exists
>Decade exists
>W exists
>OOO's exists
>Fourze exists

woah there Decade sucks

Tsukasa is cool but fuck that show

>Decade sucks
Besides literally not having an ending, how? Even though its ending being in a movie with all riders is fitting.

Will any Rider ever be as fun?

Granted there were some great moments between Shinnosuke and Mr. Belt in Drive.

den-o literally ruined kamen rider
it made acceptable for the main rider to be a literal fuccboi
two men in one suit isn't a kamen rider, and is in fact literally gay
OOOs and Fourze are the ugliest fucking shit ever, worse than Ryuki's worst designs

Rocko is mediocre.

Though I've never heard of anyone talking about PR or RR. It's still "remember that one spongebob episode?" among normalfags where I go in real life and online.

I'm sorry, but the giant crab scene alone made Decade at least good.

>he's never watched Gaim

Later part of Kabuto went to pure shit after the great start.

wow, ur rite. never thought about it this way..

Gaim is the only show whose premise seemed interesting
then I heard it was about dance crews, continuing the nu-legacy of literally faggot kamen riders

yeah Dark Kabuto was shit
even though I liked Kabuto it was the beginning of Kamen Rider going full anime

But they're hot

>then I heard it was about dance crews, continuing the nu-legacy of literally faggot kamen riders
ah so you didn't even watch past episode 10 and didn't see all the literal murder

Making this thread more vidya related, because I know Cred Forums loves to make offtopic shit and add a game related spin on it day in and day out for over a decade.

The stupid dance battling Pokemon shit is like the cutesy kawaiidesu art of Madoka Magica, Butcher's claim to fame.

It's a trap.

>they made a reference to a Cred Forums joke

So what this thread is telling me is that there are no good sentai games out there. fucking amazing.

Power Rangers N64 games.

Now fuck off, we're trying to talk about a better series.

W101

But Wonderful 101 and Viewtiful Joe are great.

Though I really wish that Platinum's licensed games deal with Activision would have made a PR game. Would have been great.

Well if it isn't Wonder Dumbass, Wonderful One of the Cred Forums Boards field office, also known as the Shitposter Extraordinaire! Glad you could join us.

they are chibitrash

I like Kagura.

>Though I really wish that Platinum's licensed games deal with Activision would have made a PR game. Would have been great.
This. I liked the Korra game and the Transformers game were good. Fuck TMNT, we should've just have gotten a PR game.

Was the Lightspeed Rescue game for N64 actually fun?

Mech Battles were