Why do so many games in October and November for 2016 have black protagonists?

Why do so many games in October and November for 2016 have black protagonists?

yeah i can't stand non-white protags, its just shilling for the sjws!!!!!!

I don't really know, but if they all sell poorly then the free market has spoken. You probably wont see it being pushed again for a while.

Literally only three do you insecure numale fuck.

political agenda.

>new world order
>liberals
>sjw
>nu-cucks
pick all

I'm just glad mafia and wd2 will eat into each others sales guaranteeing neither do well enough
wd2 is especially hurt by this since ubisoft expects bigger numbers from their games

worldwide liberal feminist sjw new world order jew cuck conspiracy to eradicate white culture and white people

>Games with minorities not selling well because of poor publishing and design decisions
>All the have going for them is WOW OUR PROTAG IS A SNOWFLAKE
>Company reacts with everyone's racist
Companies really gotta stop trying to sell white guilt the only people affected by that shit are poor and only liberal in theory not practice. Dramaturgical Theory.

games that will bomb.

>both wash dogs and mafia have used evil donald trump like characters in promotional material for the game
>election day around the time of these games releases

Literal pottery.

Theres about 3 or 4 games with afro protagonist's though.

But Donald Trump has 25% more of the Black vote than Hilary does.

only sales will be boosted because some people will buy multiple copies in an attempt to support the ideoology
my SJW sister bought 5 tickets to the newest star wars movie and saw it only once

This is a new BF1 promo picture
This is supposed to be a french

Sounds dumb because star wars won't prove any ideology. Star Wars is too big to fail they could film a piece of shit and shop it in to a light saber duel and it will do well as a film. The could call it Star Wars: Revenge of the Bowels or something.

Companies buy their own products to boost numbers. They do it in the publishing industry, they obviously also do it in the video games industry.

The agenda is more important than profit sometimes.

REEEEEE THIS IS

WHITE

GENOCIDE

Return of the Bean Burrito

black history month brah

The only good thing in the New Star Wars was the black guy.

Dishonored 2 doesn't
More proof that it's going to be GOTY