My name is Lincoln, but you can call me Lincoln the mafia killer. Has a nice ring to it don't you think?

My name is Lincoln, but you can call me Lincoln the mafia killer. Has a nice ring to it don't you think?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j6dgC5RMXRs
youtube.com/watch?v=ze0UWe10lsI
youtu.be/YvfHNhkSOG0?t=52s
youtube.com/watch?v=Fxzj3QbTCQs
toprightnews.com/thug-who-knocked-out-white-homeless-woman-gets-whats-coming-to-him/
video-game-break.com/new-mafia-3-villain-shows-an-uncanny-resemblance-to-donald-trump/
gta.wikia.com/wiki/Yusuf_Amir
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Arab_Emirates
madworldnews.com/smug-thug-jumps-kid-cops/
youtube.com/watch?v=bpiJ0OLkyYQ
youtube.com/watch?v=t78Q9sycCKI
youtube.com/watch?v=9sTVN9_wzPY
fox17online.com/2016/09/16/man-who-shot-at-george-zimmerman-guilty-of-attempted-murder/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

he grins like CIA

There is something seriously wrong with the faces in this game. They look like caricatures, which are extremely out of place with the rest of the art.

Someone post the webm of the grenade being thrown into that meeting

EYYYYYYYYYY GINO

THIS FUCKIN GUY EH?

THIS FUCKIN GUY

VINNY GET ME A GLASSA WINE

BADABING BIX NOOD

>white guilt the game
>we wuz mafias n shit
>garbage graphics
>NES era AI
>we gown shoot dem racis whyte kkk'z
>only youtube shills allowed to play in advance
>no public or review demo for journalist shills
>dev staff already on suicide watch after unsuccessful viral market threads on Cred Forums

What a time to be alive! My cereal bowl runneth over with liberal tears from all these failed and failing liberal agenda games!

I'm going to be posting Hangar 13 devs who quickly find work elsewhere after this shit game clogs the toilet on release

Because I can't enough of it either

Better every time I watch it

I can't believe how derp this looks. It's like they're running a game with all but one CPU core activated.

Post Not-Trump

>the one guy who reacts to the grenade being thrown has a bag over his head

Notice how there is a black guy sitting at the front of the second row.

Or you can call him Linc. Or you can call him Lincle. Or you can call him Linkman. But you doesn't have to call him Lincson.

He wuz a race traitor. He wuz gunna vote 4 dat Trump antagonist.

SHEEIITTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Holy shit, this already had my sides at full capacity before seeing this.

Post yfw this bombs.

literally white guilt the game

Every time I watch this I notice something new.

Like he's not even holding a grenade and it instantly appears on the grenade indicator line, which isn't even attached to his hand, the moment he throws it.
Or the potted plant exploding seconds after the grenade.

Why is he genociding those innocent wizards?

>guy's shadow stays behind
>environment reacts to the explosion a full second after the people do
>guy at the epicenter of the explosion just stumbles around like he's been shot
>kneeling man is not affected at all
And this is just the kind of shit they felt was worthy of the trailer. THE TRAILER!

It won't. Bethesda games have proven that the public has a ridiculously high tolerance for janky bullshit.

He also throws his hand over his shoulder instead of through the doorframe.

>Plant pot taking a few tricks from Dark Souls shockwaves.

They stole the secret of levitation and pyramids.

this is from a different game, right? No one in their right mind would put the KKK in a mafia game.

>watched the webm 5-6 times
>noticed something new and absolutely stupid every time

This game is all about how the mafia killed the PC's family, so he goes out to take revenge on them and all other creepy-ass crackas. #blm
#handsupdontshoot #justice4trayvon

On top of the physics silliness, why would the player even throw a grenade right next to the guy on his knees and expect it to work? Nothing in this fucking webm makes any sense.

The irony is that all that would do is reinforce the resolve of other members of the klan, and drive fence sitters into their ranks.

LET'S BREAK IT DOWN
>that throwing animation
>invincible kneeling man
>seemingly doesn't prime the grenade at all
>half the chairs don't move
>some of the shadows are stuck
>people blasted away while still in seated animation
>man reacts as if hes been shot
and last but not least, watch the potted plant closely

It's trailing really bad for pre orders and shit, and won't have preview copies before launch day at least till now all things pointing to bomb.

It's been 20 minutes and shit's not getting old

lincoln actually seems like a well written character with an interesting backstory and superb voice-acting

but it's fun to see the lengths you Cred Forumstards are willing to take to make a 'epic meme' out of something

I doubt that will happen, 1 or 2 million sales seem most likely before the end of the year, more than enough to make a profit from what the initial investment was, it already has over 500.000 pre-orders

Also why does that guy act like he got shot and why does a grenade just come out of nowhere? It looks like he isn't holding one.

Don't forget
>only person who sees the grenade is the one who shouldn't be able to see anything
>that same guy Radical Larry's into the wall
>other guy's clipboard just vanishes

Why does he has a potato face? How the fuck they even managed to model something so ugly?

>lincoln actually seems like a well written character with an interesting backstory and superb voice-acting
I agree with you that people are making mountains out of molehills about him being black, but regardless, his story doesn't really fit with the rest of the mafia games now does it?

Why didn't they just make a new franchise for him?

it's realistic

>post yfw every media outlet will call gamers racist for not getting the game

>BLM trying to push that Blacks are the victims of unwarranted police brutality
>Lets make a game were the black guy commits crime, is violent and kills *white people as a way to stick it to the man
>He's totally justified because muh racism

Difference between this and GTA is that in GTA you murder people indiscriminately, in Mafia III you target white people and Italians.

because this is the story they wanted to tell, it plays in to previous mafia games, vito is back, and it's most likely that lincoln is joe's son, that's half-confirmed at this point

>make a new franchise
The Mafia name is the only thing going for this garbage.

>none of the trailers broke over hundred thousand views

It's gonna bomb mang

you're kidding right? the game is gonna sell like hot-cakes, it's GTA lite and Mafia is a recognized name

Whoops

>because this is the story they wanted to tell
that story can be told in any game not named mafia.

this one has 3 million views

I don't know what the fuck you're talking about

about vito and joe's literal son????

US blacks are that ugly?

i had already seen some stupid looking shit from this game but that about dashes any hope i still had for it
i bet even the mainstream press is gonna give it sixes, which is probably generous

The fucking guy with the bag on his head sees the grenade first

how will the Cred Forumstards react when this is the third best selling game of 2016 after COD and BF1

will the assdevastation be glorious?

>this is the third best selling game of 2016

BF1 is already selling like any BF game, so there is no difference

I'm pretty sure its supposed to be a bag with eye holes mask thing, cause can't always be KKK wizards, but i dunno, part of me wants to buy this game so i can see all this magical shit myself, but then i don't wanna support bad shit

oh fuck

>part of me wants to buy this game so i can see all this magical shit myself
piracy

>how will the Cred Forumstards react when this is the third best selling game of 2016

How well something sells is not an indicator of quality. Look at how every summer some capeshit movie breaks records for one thing or another. There are more people on earth and they consume more media than ever. Please seek a cliff.

>OH YOU DON'T LIKE IT BECAUSE IT HAS A BLACK GUY RIGHT RIGHT RIGHT?

Its true :3

>t.Patricia Hernandez

blow my cock nigger, my post was a direct response to the le smug 'hurrr your fase when dis bombs' reddit tier post ITT

Were the mafia games ever a huge seller?

Most of it's trailers have very few views. It's exactly like battleborn. Lots on first reveal. After that it goes to shit and bombs.

At least the grenade shows up for half a microsecond

You really think this game is going to outsell FIFA, NBA and Madden? Takes some might fine levels of delusion to be this retarded.

Damn I'm an idiot

>FIFA, NBA, Madden
>games

neck yourself

Nice rebuttal, playboy.

Are they even trying?

The ugly as fuck monkey face gets me every time..

WE

You will buy it right?
Look at all these unbiased youtubers recommending it

>naming him Lincoln
>after the president that emancipated the slaves

these guys really thought of everything.

ARE

Wew

>both watch dogs 2 and this are now black people vs. trump the major motion picture

incredible

what you're saying is wrong, you seem to be pushing some sort of meme but no matter how much you lie the facts are just proving you wrong

pic related is just the most viewed on the mafia official channel, trailers on IGN and Gamespot all have over 2, 3 mil views

Why does the "evil" white man look like Trump?

>game is called Mafia
>you are not actually a member of a family but you kill them instead
thats dumb. Whats next. A Hitman game where you only kill hitmen?

>"FUN"

how insightful

Man I really freakin h*te drumpf now

THE

>lincoln was a republican
>kkk was formed by democrats
>jim crow was drafted and passed by democrats
>democrats resisted civil rights movement

Meanwhile the game will feature the evil racist republican KKK, a republican politician who just happens to look like Trump, and other evil racist conservative memes.

The mental gymnastics leftists go through is amazing.

I'm glad it's already dead on arrival before it even hit shelves.

Cred Forums and SJW tears are just as delicious, two sides of the same salty rusty coin. This place is going to be a riot when Clinton wins.

Literally who are those?

>tfw both games flop BADLY
>tfw shills will come out out f the woodworks calling us "racist gamers" for not buying these piles of crap

They deserve for trying to virtue signal first rather than focusing on the bottom line.This year might go down as one of the worst for vidya

>mfw Lincoln wanted to send the freed slaves back to Africa

he looks italian, why is anyone complaining?

>protagonist is a demitranspanromantic womyn.

looking forward to going to syria to assist jihadis?

so?

they arent getting my money

just pirate it

What are you even talking about, user? We're discussing an upcoming game, please don't go off topic.

Thats because nearly all northerners, including abolitionists, were still really fucking racist.

its funny seeing redditers like you getting triggered over mean words!Fuck off people are blunt around here

helloreddit

drop the neocon cuckersative narrative, DR3 doesn't even work

>The MAFIA killed his family
>He takes it out on the KKK
Literally what.

Why is there a light reflection on the inside of his lip?

This is the target audience:
youtube.com/watch?v=ze0UWe10lsI

I really hope it does. Shows you how unconfident they are in the product when they just tack it onto Mafia as opposed to making it its own game series.

>Cred Forumstards are THIS triggered about a Mafia game

man, I can't wait for GTA VI and it's inevitable female protagonist, muslim protagonist, black protagonist and obviously the mission where you kill a Trump look-a-like because the Housers love shit like that in their games

these kids are gonna collectively have a seizure

Jesus christ

>opens: "I can't front right now, I can't front."
Is he speaking english?

>tfw i'd be all over this if it was a blaxplotation game not tied to the Mafia series

>this fad will be over soon.

I wish these white people creating this shitty "I'm sorry" media would fuck off. It's just insulting and annoying.

Honestly it looks slightly less shallow than Mafia 2 and that was a boring piece of shit game. Either way, I'm only mad that both games soil the name of the first one.

I'll never understand Cred Forums. A couple of years ago when the SJW was getting started you all told them to make their own games and now they're doing that. What's the issue here? Can't they express what they want?

Wait do you mean that a GTA game will be a GTA game?

Good.

While this shit right here have NOTHING to do with Mafia.

>mark etting

I love it when shit games die. If you guys need me, I'll be scouring LinkedIn next week to find all the Hangar 13 employees fleeing the sinking ship.

inshallah my peaceful brother!

>GTA
>female protag

Roasties delusions are hilarious

>jordan peele in mafia 3

>muslim protagonist

The Housers are kikes. They're not going to portray Muslims positively.

nigger PCs ruin the plot in literally every game

How's that fence?

>the time has come and so have I

game is gonna flop because of it.Anyone dumb enough to virtue signal for social justice brownie points instead of focusing on the bottom line deserves ridicule.

Only feel for the poor bastards who had invested stock in this shit.

I like the concept behind it, but it just seems so fucking poorly executed.

>and Mafia is a recognized name
u fuckin wot m8

>MOWGAN FWEEMAN?! I'M GETTIN' IT TOMORROW! YAY'ESS!

Good thing their "target audience" is too bush buying racing and fighting games instead.

quick guide for all the Cred Forums posters on how to read this post:

'IV' means 6 in roman numerals
'inevitable' means it's bound to happen
'protagonist' is the mc of the game
'the Housers' are the lead directors of GTA and creators of Rockstar games, Dan and Sam

since most of you are south americans, eastern europeans and illiterate americans this should prove useful for reading this post, happy browsing :)

I can imagine this being used on Cred Forums a lot.

We are not triggered because of black character, we are triggered because they tied in Mafia for some reason to this mess of a game
>Mafia is about a guy in the mafia
>Mafia II is about a guy in the mafia
>Mafia III is about a guy fighting the KKK while not being part of any mafia

I can't wait until every game media think piece starts writing articles about how it was another "MISSED OPPORTUNITY™" when it's revealed that the protags for GTAVI are a Male Cuban DEA Agent and a male Haitain gang member.

That thing. What planet is that from?

>not dego killer

WORLD

That would be fun to play, specially because i loved the Scarface game and we need more of that vibe.

Once again I am gripped by sorrow that this game is a GTA ripoff and not a neo-noir action story to the tune of Taxi Driver. So much potential. Not to mention the gameplay is fucking abysmal and glitched out the ass.

There's also the fact that it injects needless racism into the work. There was plenty of racism going on back in the Vietam era, no need to hyper inflate. On top of it, the Italians were just as hated as the blacks.

What a fucking waste of a good setting.

Also, as an Italian American, I am offended by the portrayal of Italian Americans in this game.

>he thinks it's not gonna happen

kek

maybe play the ballad of gay tony?

half-black latino protagonist and his best friend who was a muslim

tbogt was pretty progressive for it's time, but alas there wasn't a Cred Forums board back then so no edgy 17 year olds were trying to be edgy on Cred Forums and trying to spread their 'wisdom'

youtu.be/YvfHNhkSOG0?t=52s

haha i bet they haven't even been raped, these Cred Forums weenies

i bet they haven't even majored in womens studies

Bullshit. This was pulled from a promotional trailer?

Why does he have a grimace half the time?

On top of having a bag on his head, he's looking the other way and still spot the grenade.

>Cred Forums posters
>He proceeds to call south amercinas, eastern europeans and americans illiterates
Who is the racist now?

The difference is TBOGT was a good game and had good characters

>his best friend who was a muslim
>im-fucking-plying

Why do people think it's gonna flop? We've already concluded that the game is popular and with no other open world TPS in sight this game is going to have a successful launch. Next month the same will apply for WD2.

MOM SAID ITS MY TURN TO BE MAFIA NOW

>5:45
>the disgust on his face
>shakin' his damn head, familia
>7:10
>DEY GOT DA KLAN IN DIS GAME!
>I'M GOWN BUY DIS GAME N SHOOT DA KLAN!
>meanwhile the klan hasn't killed a negro in who knows how long but they slaughter each other daily left and right

It's scary watching this guy's face, he's clearly taking all of this as if it's historical fact. No wonder it's so easy to fool the progeny of slaves to vote for the same democrats that have kept them on one plantation or another.

>yusuf amir

pretty sure that's a fucking muslim mate

>Games ocean includes Caribbean nation
>yfw drug running between shanty towns and vice city while being chased by DEA
>yfw you control both the agent and the trafficker during the mission

Are you fucking stupid? There are eyeholes in that bag. It's one of the ways the KKK hid their identities

>The difference is TBOGT was a good game and had good characters

so you played Mafia 3 already and you know the story and the characters? fucking kek you Cred Forumstards are desperate

>he thinks we give a fuck about Cred Forumss opinions
>he thinks spouting random Cred Forums is bad memes will make him fit in better with the "boys"
>outright contradicting yourself trying to spout this garbage as "wisdom"

LOL i cant imagine how butthurt someone has to be to do this shit.

A game with TECHONOLOGY and with logic would have given him far less awareness.

>Why do people think it's gonna flop?

BB-B-BUT NIGGERS?????

don't you know the WE WUZ meme?

TOKI

and a mup da doo didda to you too

what in the fuck are you even talking about you sad fuck?

jesus christ these people, it's a fucking entry level KKK mask you daft fuck, it has fucking eye-holes for fuck sake

>tfw Lincoln had to get assassinated before he could send them back
Imagine an America without blacks it would be as white as Eastern Europe but without being a second world shithole and our quality of life would be much higher than countries like Sweden due to lack of minorities driving up our poverty rates.

If i was a Cred Forumstard i would hated TBOGT because it involves anything that isn't white, your shitty racist narrative excuse for a garbage game is not going to make people like it.
The game is not about Mafia, is about a dude killing the KKK and white supremacist, that isn't Mafia themed, so im not interested, doesn't matter who is the main character.

>They add drug trafficking as mechanic
>Have to sell and buy constantly while paying cops to leave you alone
>Build your empire
>Fight other gangs to control Vice City
God it could be so good

The fucking eyeholes will limit his vision you retard.

>the average IQ of Cred Forums posters is around 70

seems about right after reading the posts ITT, a lot of dumb motherfuckers

Is this guy kidding? I thought the "black guys only play fighting games" thing was a meme but he's really jumping around and screaming excitedly for features that have been in every GTA game since Vice City.

He's either a retard or paid marketing.

Oh, never mind, at 13 minutes in he watched Lincoln break the window of a car to steal it (hurr the ironing), and the two guards right next to the car didn't hear it. they then begin to spray and miss Lincoln at point blank range and this guy starts hollering "did you see dat bullet precision?! Wow, I love dat bullet precision! Let's watch that again!"

To be fair the game will probably suck. There's no denying it, the story will suck, the gameplay will be outdated and stale, inexperienced videogame writers will have no idea how to express their ideas in a satisfying way.

The question is whether it will sell or not, paired with WD2. Which have similar themes, in this long road to "progression".

not if they're fucking massive is it you cheeky cunt, not every hole is the size of your 11 year old sisters bunghole you dipshit, some holes are like your mum's gash

Not playing a game as a nigger no fucking way gtav was bad enough with Franklin

feel free to make an argument anytime

Why is that man attacking those ghosts?

you make a fair point, but Mafia isn't exactly 'their own games', they're kind of styealing one of "our" IPs to make their trash. that said, nobody's telling them they shouldn't make this game, we're all getting quite the entertainment from it. in the inverse situation, they are very much trying to stop the games they don't like from succeeding or even being made, while here we are giving their shit ironic publicity.

He's clearly over acting here. Just another youtuber playing to his demographic.

Further, he is clearly a casual. The issue here isn't that he's black, its that he's an idiot. If he's buying this game and has seen gameplay trailers, he's just stupid.

Those aren't ghosts they're peaceful larpers or some shit

If you watched the WEBM you would realize that the guy who is covered is looking the other fucking way. That's why is funny.
The only guy that notices the grenade is not only turned around but has a fucking bag over his head.

Now, I know autists need lots of explaining and I'm a patient man. Can I help you in something else?

I love how the dude who voices him is spanish

But they look like ghosts.

#WizardLivesMatter

Feels bad. Here in Canada, Toronto stopped reporting the race of criminals because something like 90% of offenders were black. They really aren't ready to live with humans yet. Maybe another 1000 years for them to civilize.

>killing Klan members
>killing the enemy of your enemy
I thought the Klan hated those Guido grease balls.

I see someone let tumblr out of their cage today.

They are wizards my friend. Look at their pointy magical hats and long flowing robes.

and people think 'oh it's just a fun alternate take' and don't get why people are bothered by shit like BF1.

For Mafia III tm Italian Mafia and KKK are allies because in the end they are the same agains't the poor black people

>mafia is a recognized name
not amoung normies, ESPECIALLY not even GTA tier recognization

You tell me big boy

BALDING

Who the hell taught him how to throw a grenade. What if it bounced off the wall and rolled back toward him? This isn't even the dumbest part of the webm

It's not our responsibility to help people discern between what's real and fiction. If it was videogames wouldn't exist. Everyone can create whatever they want. The mind is free to create and should always.

I'm watching this and getting a hardon from how bad it's going to fail. I thought the preorders were bad enough, but now retarded AI, shit physics, pathetic paid Youtube shills.

I'm OK with the devs coming here and crying about Cred Forums, but I wonder what their excuse is going to be when this game fails. The global market of consumers is not a politics board on Cred Forums.

>GTA:SA has a black protagonist
>Cred Forums loves it
>Mafia 3 has a black protagonist
>Cred Forums hates it
You have 10 seconds to explain yourselves.

>clipboard morphs into the guys crotch

"they see me rollin', they hatin'"

>one game is good
>one game is shit

this has to be bait

>muslim is a race

>GRAND THEFT AUTO
>black protagonist
>MAFIA
>black protagonist

If you can't see the difference, you're part of the problem.

It's a Mafia game about a black guy who's not in the mafia but who's family was killed by the mafia so he's taking revenge on the KKK and Not!Donald Trump.

>game that isn't out yet
>IT-T-TS S-S-SHIT!!!!
Lmao f*cking Cred Forums baka

There are 2 guys that do the same hand to mouth animation.

That's the thing that really gets me about all of this.

The Klan hated anyone who wasn't pure European white. They despised the Italian mob not only for being Italian, but also because they engaged in immoral activity.

This game is putting racism where there is none. Italians were just as persecuted as blacks back in the day. My Grandparents change their names so people wouldn't know right away they were Italian. They heard slurs and were harassed for it.

It pisses me off.

ok

>best soundtrack in a game since san andreas
>massive levels of TECHNOLOGY from wet pavement to superb wet cloth animations that rival those of Uncharted 4
>massive sandbox world
>game runs at a locked framerate with zero drops
>you can set the driving style from arcade to full on sim in game, that alone should change how open world games treat this in the future
>devs are so confident in the finished product that the game copies have already been sent out to review sites for evaluation
>30+ hour story mode
>free post launch DLC
>you get to kill KKK members, racist cops and fight against mobsters
>dat voice acting
>story inspired by old school films like new jack city, scarface and mississippi burning

all reasons that point to this game being a solid 8/10 on every scale with around 80 to 90 on metacritic, old school singleplayer open world experience

the only issue edgelords have with it is the fact that the protagonist is a black man, that's it, if he was white this would be hailed as the witcher 3 of 2016

>One game is about gang culture in america
>Other game is about KKK and white supremacy

They're beyond damage control for this game, it's clearly low energy.

BASED

GTA SA was just a boys in the hood simulator and the entire game wasnt based around CJ being black and fighting the KKK and making political statements

of course. we're merely pointing out that certain people are very blatantly using the platform as a means to rewrite history in the minds of the uneducated, impressionable masses. and get called Cred Forums or whatever because of it.

>GTA:SA has a black protag with a story centered around disorganized gangbanging with GTA's satirical humour

>Mafia III is game from a series about Italian/Sicilian organized crime families except this time you're neither Italian or Sicilian, instead you're a black that wants to kill whitey

AYO da cops be raciss yo

Yet it takes many of the gameplay elements from the previous game, even the camera and running animations look similar. I thought only gameplay mattered.

game isn't even out yet kiddo

lincoln is joe's son

>massive levels of TECHNOLOGY

>game about criminal shits
>black protagonist
>game about criminal shits
>black protagonist
Where's the difference?

>Wanting M A F I A to actually be about life in organized crime instead of some retard's incoherant revenge fantasy makes us poltards

I cant wait to see how the devs and 'progressives' will react to no one buying this shitheap. Oh wait they'll scream racisim

Eat shit you worthless, sniveling, prolapsed anus of a human being.

A world without niggers would be bliss.

I know right? It's almost like we don't actually care about character's skin color but only care about quality of the game.
Crazy isn't?

Lincoln is half italian-sicilian though

whitey!=pizza man
Only but recently were italians recognized as white and even many supremacist will still deny them when its suitable.

>Cred Forums is one person with one opinion on everything

Please go back to your subreddit and downvote dissenting opinions :^)

>GTA
A series about crime and the crime world, the world is diverse and included all types of gangs etc, the protag can be pretty much anyone

>Mafia
a crime game.. about the mafia, a gang of italians/italian-americans. They exist in real life, the games take place during their height in America, when they had a lot of power. The Mafia exuded strongly the Italian sub-culture built by the Italian immigrants in America, they existed almost as a separate entity in the US, as their way of life, through food, fashion, language and crime were quite different, in a powerful and influential way.

Mafia 3 is named Mafia, but it's about negro during the 60s during the civil rights era. It exudes nothing about organized italian mobsters. It's literally about the black power struggle and features prominent black power organizations from that era

as a matter of fact yes, in the 60s there were a lot of racist cops, especially in the south, there were several FBI interventions and obviously new laws were regulated

maybe read a book or two?

that engine is completely fucking broken, like all cpu cores running out of sync picking something at random and doing it.

>core 1: alright, lets affect the bodies in the explosion.
>core 2: you forgot one of the shadows, I guess I'll have to do it
>core 3: I'll destroy the chairs
>core 4: No, I'll destroy the chairs!
>core 5: Where the fuck are the animations, ah fuck it to late now anyway
>core 6: Zzzzz.....Huh what? Oh right, Break plant!
>core 7: wasn't that guy just on fire?
>core 8: screw this, I'm gone

Worst main character ever.

he has scars all over the back of his head suggesting heavy brain damage and he;s overly violent, it's basically psycho nigger the game.

>Lincoln is half italian-sicilian though
Just like how Argentinians are white

>Mafia 3

a game where you play as joe's kid taking revenge on the people who killed joe with the help of vito

woah..one could almost call it...a....Sicilian....revenge...story

>like good game
>dislike bad game

wait wtf

It's not his best friend. Also he's an Arab but they never mention his religion.

So your absolute only complaint about the game is the name?

Again, we have already established that the game is popular. Both this and WD2 (sharing similar themes) will probably be successful. With no competition in sight.

>Mafia 3
>tons of people already saying its good
>Ezallies said its good
>ACG said its good
>Already on front of steam
>already has hundreds of thousands of preorders
IT will be an 7/10 or 8/10 but it wont bomb.
Mafia 3 is just an easy target for Cred Forums fags and people to cherrypick bugs. Just look at this thread, half the posts are memes and the other half is bugs.
youtube.com/watch?v=Fxzj3QbTCQs

bix nood finna, bix nood fi y'all cyan man dem duh didda dup mo fugga

>maybe read a book or two?
But the MEDIA is run by Jews and want us to believe that's what happened.

Yeah, like any videogame protagonist ever. You're not supposed to aspire to be him and kill random civilians.

his mother is haitian and his father is italian

it should be

>he's not his best friend

not 'it's' you illiterate fuck, and yes, yusuf amir is a fucking muslim, no need to grasp at fucking straws you desperate double nigger

i dont know who this Cred Forums guy is but everyone seems to hate him

wtf i hate niggers now

>That one unoccupied chair in the front row that identifies as a brick wall

so progressive

>implying aspiring to be him is not exactly what impressionable groids will do

The amount of shilling for Mafia 3 is absolutely disgusting. Not even Mafia 2 got this much coverage. Seriously, fuck off with your falseflagging shit, OP. Not even Cred Forums is cares about your shit.

He's close friends with the hacker known as Cred Forums, did you know they blew up a van using the power of the internet?

He was apart of the black mafia, and he makes his own mafia consisting of Burke,Vito, and Cassandra. Half of lincolns mafia is white.
>mfw half the people hating on the game know nothing about it.

Don't worry, there was a happy ending.
toprightnews.com/thug-who-knocked-out-white-homeless-woman-gets-whats-coming-to-him/

jesus fucking christ that is the most fucking reddit-tier post i have ever read in my life fucking hang yourself

Context? Looks like he knocked out a meth head in front of other meth heads.

unfortunately there are thousands of these incidents every day in the US and they never get reported by any news because it's "dog bites man"

>the protagonist is a black man
they didn't even have the balls to actually make him black though. he's lightskinned, quarterblood at best. could pass for a fuckin italian himself. game's gonna go full EA marketing and have maybe two black characters, the protag who barely qualifies, and a love interest who's stereotypically "sassy" with no other interesting traits, and a big afro. maybe a fat black freind. the rest will be white, calling it now.

>He's a Muslim cuz I said so

>he's lightskinned, quarterblood at best

because joe is his father, that's why vito is looking after lincoln

Good boy who dindu nuffin randomly assaults a homeless woman

Hangar 13 progress on Mafia 3:

>let's make a mafia game where you're not italian!
>great idea, carl, let's also pack it full of white guilt!
>sweet, we have all these KKK sheet textures ready to go
>hey, let's also make the antagonist Trump XD

video-game-break.com/new-mafia-3-villain-shows-an-uncanny-resemblance-to-donald-trump/

>great idea, let's all wrap up early tonight to help at our local hillary call center

First teaser trailer gets dropped:
>ugh, evil racist white males are saying mean things about our game! let's ignore them, they're evil and have peanut sized brains

Weeks later:
>dammit, the backlash is growing over our game
>i'm gonna go get a latte and face east to pray to hillary

Weeks later, more backlash:
>guys, aids skrillex from marketing says Cred Forums Cred Forums is laughing at our game, what should we do?
>let's just call anyone with constructive criticism "Cred Forums" and claim only dumb racists don't like our game!

Gameplay demo gets released to paid Youtube shills:

>ok, our youtube partners are saying nice things about it, let's remember to get radbrad a "drumpf for prison" button
>hey, the comments on Cred Forums are mean, they're making fun of our engine and AI!
>fuck them, have the marketing guys keep calling them "Cred Forums" and telling them to leave
>uh oh, looks like our preorder numbers are too low
>uh oh, we can't get decent praise to quote on the box and Steam

The wait is killing me! I can't wait to see next week what they'll blame when this game is a financial flop worse than Mankind Divided.

The guy acts like he got shot because Lincoln can only damage him enough to grab him, not outright kill him.

You can only kill the dude after snatching him.

He is based off his voice actor, who is half black/ half white

>All those people acting like "whatever, all in a good days work"
Ofcourse i'd be scared too, since that nigger looked like he had an iq of 40, but atleast do something.

heard they giving the shills an extra 10 cents per shitpost nowadays.Its only going to get worse from here prepare for next month.shills are gonna go full damage control for when this piece of shit flops LOL

Does this shitty game has Denuvo?

>They made him darker
Imagine the outrage if this was the opposite.

Upvoted :)

Kek

Whites' restraint, altruism and cosmopolitan outlook will be the death of us all.

>'IV' means 6 in roman numerals
no it doesn't you dumb ass faggot

IV means 4, VI is 6

>laughing at your own unfunny jshit

gta.wikia.com/wiki/Yusuf_Amir

>Yusuf Amir (Arabic: يوسف أمير) is a character in the Grand Theft Auto series that appears as the tritagonist in The Ballad of Gay Tony and mentioned in Grand Theft Auto IV. Yusuf is a wealthy real estate developer

>Yusuf Amir was born in 1977 in Dubai, UAE to Abdul Amir, an extremely wealthy real estate developer. Throughout his life he seeks to impress his father, a highly conservative businessman who frowns upon Yusuf's life as "a reckless orgy of sex, drugs and spending". He was born wealthy, as he claims to have had a golden train set as a child.

>Place of birth: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
>Nationality: United Arab Emirates, Egyptian-Emirati

yup, totally not a muslim guy, this Yusuf Amir, nope, no way this guy is a muslim, nope

GTA:SA was a game that wanted to tell a story about a ex-gang banger getting pulled back into the harsh life because of loyalty to his family after he came home for his mom's funeral. Carl then is forced to flee and abandon his brother and the people he grew up with when his friends betrayed them, traveling across the entire state and meeting new people in a harsh environment.

Carl then uses his skills and connections to fight his way to the top and create a new life away from all the juvenile gang banging horse shit, but is forced back into it one more time because his brother is a narrow minded fool who only cares about non-existent street cred, getting more people killed instead of allowing Carl to essentially pull what's left of a dying gang out of the ghetto.

Looking past all the PS2-Era GTA sillyness and humor, it's a generally sad and somber tale that even ends on a sour note just by how Officer Tenpenny, a policeman who's been hounding Carl all game, dies.

Meanwhile, and I may be wrong.
Mafia 3 looks like it's yet another trivial wish fulfillment power fantasy made by self hating white guys who have violent and aggressive thoughts towards a group of people but are either too cowardly or too weak to properly manage said thoughts.

The game has a huge focus on race and race related politics, and still manages to make the main character look like a violent thug the antagonists of that game's setting think he is because he goes and solves all of his problems via murder and assault.

this is like when muslims all assume that westerners are christian

>illiterate as fuck
>pirate scum
>broke
>Cred Forumstard

it's like pottery

"""REMINDER"""
you have to watch the teaser before making a reply
""""REMINDER"""

Is this from the live action reboot of Jimmy Neutron?

jeez man, you're one dumb mother fucker, I salute you

>mfw when Hanger 13 gets closed down for releasing this pile of shit
>radio silence on social media like with Sean murray
>shills committing seppku due to no longer getting paid their 10 cents an hour

October is going to be a glorious month!

Except lincoln is a half-italian half-nigger. This kind of shit isn't that rare either considering how most italian men love nigger women for whatever disgusting fucking reason.

*grenade explodes at feet*
MMMM SMARTS A BIT!

>Being this much of a fag that you pearl harbor some skinny ass cracker with a brass knuckle
I know that in the streets there is no code and it's pretty much beat the crap out of the other guy before it beats you up, but this is just being coward an insecure as fuck of your fighting skills.

>GTA SA has a black protagonist
>game journalists don't give a shit

>Mafia 3 has black protagonist
>revolutionary! way to stick it to the white racist gamer bros!

>he thinks everyone in middle easter countries is muslim
>implying the cause of most civil conflicts in those regions weren't christians defending themselves against muslims

>no mention of anything islamitic in his description
>MUUUSSSSLIIIMMMMM

How is he half-italian? I haven't read anything about the game.

>people unironically think this won't be the best selling Mafia game to date

how deluded are these cucks?

>implying the cause of most civil conflicts in those regions weren't between sunnies and shias

FUUUUUUUUUUUCK

THIS COULD'VE BEEN GOOD.

Why'd they have to ruin it? Why'd it have to be a GTA knockoff? It didn't have to suck. It didn't have to be about racism.

Goddammit.

joe is his father

You are a fucking retard aren't you? My complaint is that the third game in this trilogy has fuck-all nothing to do with the first two beyond shoehorned referances. WD2 actually makes sense to be the second game in that series you're still a hacker trying to take down whatever shadowy 1984 antagonist. The first two Mafia games were about getting to be a character in a classic mafia movie. This game is simply not that. It should be its own game and stand on it's own merit. It's like making Return of the Jedi about the life of some random imperial officer on Kuat, it could be good but it makes no fucking sense and seems like a blatant bait & switch.

Apparently that's part of the story, he's the literal black sheep and the secret of the family. His mother was killed by the mafia in an attempt to hide his relation to his father.

Thankfully, he's looking at 20 years behind bars. Hopefully he'll make friends with some nice Aryan boys and learn to put the racism away and tolerate people who have different skin colors from his own.

are you saying Mafia 3 is the MGS2 of the Mafia series?

ONE OF THE GUYS' SHADOWS DOESN'T MOVE

WHAT THE FUCK

UAE is the least islamic country in the middle east by a good margin. it's all business and internationalism there. you liberals really do see the world in black and white don't you.

GTA:SA has a stereotype as a MC,he gets arresting within 1 minute of the game. He is also a famous singer in the "most dangerous band ever" NWA
Mafia 3 gives character to the MC, gives him a backstory, gives him motives and develops him as you progress through the story. He is not a stereotype.
Carl works for GTA because GTA is a parody of real life, while Mafia 3 is trying to be a series game. if anything, Carl makes GTA:SA even better, and Lincoln makes Mafia 3 even better.

>This counts as black in the US

I'd like some proof that literal animal went to jail for that

As it should. Just as the people in this image should not be counted as white.

Google him, Obama's son's name is Kane Millsaps

This is why we need law and order

Literally nothing wrong with nigger women. Especially when they have really dark skin.

t. Italian

t. Dick Wolf

lawrence anderson looks pretty white to me

>t. Speed Weed
ftfy

I don't know, I'm looking forward to it.

you lack the basic knowledge mate

the simple fact that he was born a wealthy man in Dubai is proof alone he's a muslim, let alone his name and last name Yusuf and Amir (not even gonna start about his father Abdul), traditionally muslim male names

>Yusuf is a male Arabic name, meaning "Allah increases in piety, power and influence".

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Arab_Emirates

here's some basic reading for you to do, to imply a person from the UAE is not a muslim is ridiculous alone, but to imply a wealth person from the UAE is not a muslim is complete lunacy

but then again this is a Cred Forums thread on Cred Forums, it expected for it to be full of uneducated retards

What does he mean by this? Can you explain me again like here:

Found it user
madworldnews.com/smug-thug-jumps-kid-cops/

Im actually fucking happy with this ending

Pretty good trailer. Too bad those webms floating around make the gameplay look unpromising. Still semi interested for the setting though.

>thug
>thug
tired of these code words

>le black kid went to jail

wow, we did it my Cred Forums brother, one win for the good guys hehe

Most protagonists are relatable.

This guy looks like a character that appears in a single mission of GTA with 3 lines that you have to run over.

Here I wrote it in cursive.

you keep posting these 4, 5 month old webms from previous old game builds like they mean something

What do you want them to call them? Criminal faggot? These are text book examples of a thug. Losers beating people up for no reason.

>literally says 'EARLY GAMEPLAY' in the title

OUTRAGEOUS, HOW DARE THEY HAVE AN EARLY BUILD WITH BUGS AND GLITCHES!!!!!!!!

This what Cred Forums should be shitting on. Kinda wish moot had nuked pol before leaving

What are some games with black protagonists done right?

shitting on what? early gameplay showcase? dropped concepts and alpha builds? fuck off nigger

That's no bug. It's most likely a single variable telling you whether you're close enough or not. The simple fact that the devs thought that was a reasonable distance makes you dread for the actual release.

in Assassin's Creed Rogue you mostly kill Assassins

please tell me this is edited

wow, nice job showing that jerk my fellow cuck. i bet that nigger (it's ok for me to say it, my wife's son gave me permission) is crying to his mommy right now!

Dats right, he was ma kid. We need moo money for dem programs for him not to hit and kill piple. it was da system and white man, dey make him do it.

The best thing about Rockstar Is that they are too good at what they do to have to pander to people. They might still do all that, but id bet on a mexican next if anything

Is this the ugliest protag of this gen?

Resident Evil 5

What's the excuse for this one devs?

Hello 2K employees.

trayvon literally did nothing wrong though

>mfw celebrating black culture is racist if done by asians

It's also LITERALLY attempted murder.

for the record I am a racist

>I watch CNN
he chased the guy back to his car and beat his head on the pavement until he managed to get his gun out and shoot him. it was about as clear self defence as a case can be.

This hidden gem

He lost.

I can't remember the name, but there was that one horror game in prison, the protagonist is black but it's completely incidental and never comes up once. there's not even a jocky white prison guard to call you nigger or anything.

>Captured on camera doing felony battery with an illegal weapon
Smart guy

Black honor students can't even go and buy Skittles without being ambushed and murdered by white racists. Because of people like you.

how the fuck does this guy keep evading niggers going ape on him

Posting the copypasta because it's relevant.

youtube.com/watch?v=bpiJ0OLkyYQ

Watch this, perfect example of how dumb and bad the AI is. You also have x-ray vision which makes zero sense in this game. This is Mafia, not Hitman. He also teleports into animations instead of transitioning into them.

youtube.com/watch?v=t78Q9sycCKI

Then look at 0:40 here. The AI is just standing there shooting with one hand, they don't move while shooting, they don't take cover. Then skip to 1:36, and listen to the NPC doing the same recorded lines over and over again "UGHHH UH UH", 3x in a row. Holds his belly after getting shot in the legs. Keep watching and listen to the cringeworthy voice acting.

youtube.com/watch?v=9sTVN9_wzPY

Then there's this, the graphics are extremely bad, the game is too bright and the colors are washed out. The world feels empty, NPCs look like they belong in a different game.

Skip to 6:28, look at the ragdoll, it just looks lazy.

The located damage is worse than in Mafia 2.

He's using modern weapons in a game set in the 60s.

It says it's historically accurate, yet there is no racism in this game. The police calls your main character "colored male", but I'm sure in 60s New Orleans they'd call him a coon or something.

Look at the fight at 2:18, do you legit think that looked good or exciting?

Voice lines from NPCs sound like some weird loud noise and have no difference in volume depending on what theyre doing or how far away they are. Your footsteps are sometimes louder than the voice lines, which proves the game has terrible audio mastering and mixing.

There's clipping while you hit solid objects.

You will pretend it looks good and deflect all of this by calling Cred Forums racist because you're a tool for marketing

I like that movie

I wish to know why people even joke with being mad that the kid was given prisson for that, a bad hit to the side of the head could meant murder.

This is actually a fair point although the title implies the turncoat aspect. Call Mafia 3 something like MAFIA: Downfall. The trouble with that approach it that you can't hook in unsuspecting consumers into boosting your sales numbers buying what they think is a new installment in a series many people still love fom a decade ago despite mafia 2 being kinda shit.

FUCK YOU.

Good post. Hopefully it'll trigger the shills.

I just have one question. Why is Tony's arm always down by his side? He got some sort of condition or something?

Baller.

AND he just got some guy thrown prison for discharging a firearm at him in traffic.

He's LITERALLY Fortune from MGS Sons of Liberty.

fox17online.com/2016/09/16/man-who-shot-at-george-zimmerman-guilty-of-attempted-murder/

I forgot what the name of the trailer was, but it was a cinematic trailer showing off the environments and it kept having a mouse cursor pop up randomly.

They can't even make those right.

They change the model?

*from

I wish this game had a white protagonist so everyone could hate it. This is a terrible game, but will be praised for it's progressiveness. It will get 8 out of 10 is was okay across the board from journalists.

so there's no way that could be tweaked, gotcha asshole

did you miss the part where is said 'EARLY GAMEPLAY', as in it's subject to change and fixes, jesus fuck man

DUDE NIGGER LMAO

>7 month old clips
>basic stuff like ragdoll animations, clipping and AI procedural behavior

shit that can be fixed in 2-3 days max

hiroshima

>it can be fixed easily! you'll see

It never is. No matter what the game, this excuse never works.

We all know the game is bad. That was not being discussed. It's just not bad because of pol triggers but because of its inexperienced dev team.

fucking kek the Cred Forumstards are triggered hard at this game

can't wait for all the 9's and 10's and the reached sales expectations

I can't think of any games that had issues like this in pre-release trailers that actually fixed them in the launch.

Because niggers don't actually care about other niggers, nor do they truly care about justice for them when it's not immediate family and sometimes even then. What they do care about is keeping their race card. If they don't chimp out every time a darkie is put in the dirt, they might lose their whiner privileges and perks.

tl;dr: No nigger wants to go to jail for killing this faggot. There's no personal gain but they're all happy to whine about it because white people bend over backwards when they do.

it's actually is in most cases, BloodBorne's FPS issues, Arkham Knight on ps4 had major issues, all fixed prior to launch

Considering this is a 2K product I'm guessing it's gonna be all polished before release

>people are now defending mafia 2

The zelda cycle just keeps happening.

Not only that, but the same guy is always dead or getting show.

Sheva was built for sex

DUDE NIGGERS AM I RITE?

at least it didn't have any NIGGERS in it :(

i don't see anyone in here defending mafia II.

Shill spotted.

DON'T RESPOND TO SHILLS DON'T RESPOND TO SHILLS DON'T RESPOND TO SHILLS DON'T RESPOND TO SHILLS DON'T RESPOND TO SHILLS DON'T RESPOND TO SHILLS DON'T RESPOND TO SHILLS DON'T RESPOND TO SHILLS DON'T RESPOND TO SHILLS DON'T RESPOND TO SHILLS DON'T RESPOND TO SHILLS DON'T RESPOND TO SHILLS DON'T RESPOND TO SHILLS DON'T RESPOND TO SHILLS DON'T RESPOND TO SHILLS DON'T RESPOND TO SHILLS DON'T RESPOND TO SHILLS DON'T RESPOND TO SHILLS DON'T RESPOND TO SHILLS DON'T RESPOND TO SHILLS DON'T RESPOND TO SHILLS DON'T RESPOND TO SHILLS DON'T RESPOND TO SHILLS DON'T RESPOND TO SHILLS DON'T RESPOND TO SHILLS DON'T RESPOND TO SHILLS DON'T RESPOND TO SHILLS DON'T RESPOND TO SHILLS DON'T RESPOND TO SHILLS DON'T RESPOND TO SHILLS DON'T RESPOND TO SHILLS DON'T RESPOND TO SHILLS DON'T RESPOND TO SHILLS DON'T RESPOND TO SHILLS DON'T RESPOND TO SHILLS DON'T RESPOND TO SHILLS DON'T RESPOND TO SHILLS DON'T RESPOND TO SHILLS DON'T RESPOND TO SHILLS DON'T RESPOND TO SHILLS DON'T RESPOND TO SHILLS DON'T RESPOND TO SHILLS DON'T RESPOND TO SHILLS DON'T RESPOND TO SHILLS DON'T RESPOND TO SHILLS DON'T RESPOND TO SHILLS DON'T RESPOND TO SHILLS DON'T RESPOND TO SHILLS DON'T RESPOND TO SHILLS DON'T RESPOND TO SHILLS DON'T RESPOND TO SHILLS DON'T RESPOND TO SHILLS DON'T RESPOND TO SHILLS DON'T RESPOND TO SHILLS DON'T RESPOND TO SHILLS DON'T RESPOND TO SHILLS DON'T RESPOND TO SHILLS DON'T RESPOND TO SHILLS DON'T RESPOND TO SHILLS DON'T RESPOND TO SHILLS DON'T RESPOND TO SHILLS DON'T RESPOND TO SHILLS DON'T RESPOND TO SHILLS DON'T RESPOND TO SHILLS
DON'T RESPOND TO SHILLS DON'T RESPOND TO SHILLS DON'T RESPOND TO SHILLS DON'T RESPOND TO SHILLS DON'T RESPOND TO SHILLS DON'T RESPOND TO SHILLS DON'T RESPOND TO SHILLS DON'T RESPOND TO SHILLS DON'T RESPOND TO SHILLS DON'T RESPOND TO SHILLS DON'T RESPOND TO SHILLS DON'T RESPOND TO SHILLS DON'T RESPOND TO SHILLS DON'T RESPOND TO SHILLS DON'T RESPOND TO SHILLS DON'T RESPOND TO SHILLS DON'T RESPOND TO SHILLS DON'T RESPOND TO SHILLS

your lack of education is showing m8

An attempted murder on him was already posted not to mention the tacticool commando that killed a bunch of cops, along with the multiple cop murders over the year. Most of the nigger stuff is right but shit, they're still humans that can feel the call to act.

What was IN mafia 2 was fine and worked. The problems were what was left OUT of mafia 2, which was 90% of the game.

Problem with mafia 3 so far is that even the basic gameplay in the trailers looks broken. so mafia 2 really does have an edge over it.

I can't not see the kid whenever I see this character. What a horrible design.

Yup. I guess it's okay to walk around calling ourselves wops.

what the fuck

Torque was white you mong, his wife was black and his kids were mixed.

Don't get it wrong, I'm not talking about blacks. I'm talking about niggers, actual niggers, the ones that embrace the destructive subcultures, the ones civilized blacks call niggers.

There are violent tenancies in everyone but how much varies from individual to individual.

Sure, there are some people out there that would probably kill him on sight if they saw him but the great majority of people that think he should die, wont volunteer to be the executioner because they don't want the consequences.

DELET THIS

Dude, I'm trying to hate this game as badly as you are,
But what are you talking about? Mafia III has more of a link to 2 than the second game had to the first

>youtube.com/watch?v=bpiJ0OLkyYQ [

God damn, the team that developed the melee combat in this game would probably be better suited working on that Friday the 13th game or a some other horror/slasher game

if you're going to be really gay, do it in the containment board

Fellow spaghetti-boi here.
The irony is in 20s-30s the mob teamed up along with other ethnicities to root out and take down the KKK.
The united fight against the KKK actually eased tensions among all the major players.
Give me a game about that, please.

More than likely this video is used for Youtube ads and Youtube counts every time it's not skipped before watching a different video as a view
Same thing happened with Battleborn, millions of views on trailers but the game itself bombed like shit

Watch Dogs 2 sadly won't bomb since it got tons of retards to defend the original even though Ubisoft were lying kikes

Does it have denuvo?

>King crimson.webm

YOU CAN CALL ME RJ YOU CAN CALL ME RAY J JUST DON'T CALL ME JOHNSON

>It's a "BUY OUR GAME YOU NIGGER, LOOK, WE'RE PANDERING TO YOU SO HARD, WE KNOW HOW MUCH BLACKS LIKE TO BUY STUPID SHIT, SO BUY THIS SHITTY GAME!"
Jokes on them, I plan on pirating it once it's cracked anyways.

Why not, right?

They could've gone with that for this game. Then there would've been a reason to murder the KKK. I mean, they even acknowledge that the black mafia and the mob worked together in the game. But for some reason the mob has to betray the black mafia.

Why not just go all the way instead of making about blacks vs "whites"? I would've been cool with a game where you rout out corruption in the streets of New Orleans as an ex-soldier. Like Taxi Driver:The Game.

Sounds bretty gud to me boss.

So you cherry picked a few vids. The only meme is yours when it's gonna bomb. Most vids have no views. Not even top 5 selling on steam. Has less views than Battleborn. But it's so progressive.

>you can't dress Lincoln a KKK outfit
>you can't kill niggas by throwing watermelons at them from a moving car
>you can't get a spear projectile weapon
>you can't rob a fried chicken join to steal their fried chicken
>you can't take an Italian's girlfriend to the top of a construction site and throw barrels at him when he comes after you

PREORDER FUCKING CANCELLED

Hair dye does that shit.

cope

Teenagers doing stupid shit, WHO WOULD'VE THOUGHT

>>you can't take an Italian's girlfriend to the top of a construction site and throw barrels at him when he comes after you

"youths"

yep remember that one time billy clobbered you with his brass knuckles? good times its just young underprivileged "youths" being careless is all

Redneck kids shoot each other all the fucking time. Kids are fucking stupid and violent.

We are hacks.

>Maybe if we played really loud people will think were good

fuck off stormcracker

thats not even near being newsworthy

the amount of delusion and mental gymnastic of a ((Cred Forums)) tard is astounding

>BloodBorne's FPS issues
Never fixed, they just didn't load every animation for far away enemies to lighten the load and even then you still get frame dips

>americans
>white
kill yourself nigger

>25 years old
>teenager
Read the article before you look like a dumbass next time

is this what full retard looks like? do you know what those brackets mean?

>complaining about americans on an american imageboard
Got to love the pathetic yuropoor irony. If you're so superior surely you would use your countries websites and technology.

This would be the greatest video game intro of all time.

>50% "white"
>country owned by jews
>"american" site owned by a jap
kek

Nice deflection little yuroirrelevant.

>yuropoor
he could also be a filthy fucking leaf

>people actually defending this desperate cashgrab

good lord

>Average people
>LEL WHY WOULD I BUY THIS WHEN GTA EXSISTS
>People who like mafia 1 and 2
>this is not a mafia game
>SJW
>We don't play video games

Their whole world comes crashing down

>'IV' means 6 in roman numeral
>in roman numeral
American liberal "education"

>RAYCISSSSSS

>MUP DA DOO DIDDA YALL MUHFUGGAS RAYCISS

>"FUN"

This game is going to do poorly

>'IV' means 6 in roman numerals
Oh god my fucking sides.

the grenade burned his shadow into the ground

any game that does not blatantly go LOOK LOOK HOW PROGRASIVE WE ARE
GTA SA
Walking dead
Shadow man

Crysis 3?
I guess?
I can't think of many honestly.

>One game is about gang culture of the 1990s LA Compton.
>The other is about the MAFIA which historically had no niggers except for ONE case like Bumpy Johnson who was nothing more than a pawn/slave for the mobsters like Dutch Schultz and Lucky Luciano who wanted to take control of Harlem, so they needed a figure head nigger cause having a whitey Italian wouldn't look so good.

IT'S ALMOST AS IF ONE MAKES SENSE AND THE OTHER DOESN'T YOU FUCKING RETARDED SHIT STAIN!

Yes, but niggers are especially stupid and violent.