How can we, Cred Forums, the videogame experts and highest court of opinion, fix overwatch?

How can we, Cred Forums, the videogame experts and highest court of opinion, fix overwatch?

By checking this 5

Move over let me show you this 9

Give Pharah the option to cancel her ult mid way through. She then gets refunded a percentage of her ult charge based on how much she used. Use 80% of it, get 20% back. Use 20% of it, get most of it back. I think this should cap at around 60% though to stop from being exploitable.

Pharah's ult just makes her a target and makes one of the best characters in the game kinda useless.

More cute waifus and hazubandos

Increase the speed of Lucio's movement buff. It's not enough for you to have any reason to use it in combat when you could also be healing your entire team. Making it faster means that I'll be using it almost as much as the healing beats.

give bastion a restricted field of view when in sentry mode, so he has to come out of sentry mode and reposition sometimes

make the game 2x faster

There are way better fixes to Pharah then giving her completely unique ult use rules.

__________________hats__________________

this but unironically

The speed boost is only for when there's literally nothing to heal or returning everyone to the point. Lucio does not need any buffs.

>unique
mcree

He no longer gets the 50% refund if he cancels or gets interrupted.

Out of date.

Ana can replace Zen or Lucio on some maps.
Reinhardt instead of Winston.
Mei is not bottom anymore.

Torbjorn now has an ability where he can build a miniature tank and ride around in it, balanced around being a decent offensive hero, or being a decent option of returning to a contested point instead of being useless because his turret is already gone.

He automatically enters this tank upon building, and building it will automatically destroy his turret if it's up. You also can't build a turret while inside the tank.

Thoughts? Pretty gay idea I guess.

what? i was not aware
well anyways its still not unique

whats wrong with pharah, torbjorn and mei?

>Mei
>not broken as hell
Nice season1 chart

gay

Oh alright then

Very gay.

Pharah is picked off by any competent hitscan hero. With McCree almost being a guaranteed pick, she loses a lot of value.
Torbjorn's hard counter is communication, which is more prominent in comp.
Mei is viable, this chart is outdated.

Lucio is fine as he is, the speed boost + amp it up let's you boost teammates out of mei's ult easily.

Mei's ult needs to be looked at again. I can be standing a full story above it and still get frozen, despite there being no visual indicator of its radius anywhere but the floor it was deployed on.

You can't. When a game is designed to appeal to the LCD and opts for progressive pandering over depth it is already beyond fixing. You can fix it by not buying it.

That shit lasts too long as well. Maybe they should take away the damage and have it freeze almost instantly or lower the fucking radius

>Pharah is picked off by any competent hitscan hero.
what makes you say pharah can be picked off by hitscan characters as a flaw? cant any character be picked off by hitscan, unless youre saying because of the boost jump?

Ground character can get behind cover, or another teammate. Pharah is slow as fuck and floating around in the sky.

1.35 times faster.

she should not get a refund

if you're not a retard, its a guaranteed kill on a support

canceling it and living is the exchange that you make

unless you're in a teamfight, its always better to boost speed instead of healing.
engaging/disengaging faster is always better

Just play Battleborn and you have your Overwatch 2.0

well dont just float around in the sky all the time then duh, play on the ground most of the time
use the rockets as a way of zoning and defensively blocking players from progressing around corners or through corridors, and use the boost as a way of either gaining an immediate height advantage on players or as a means of escape
dont just go around the whole map spamming the boost

Is it? When I play, I always just see people standing in place when they try to shoot.

>tfw rank 27

why fix a piece of trash? just kill it, and have blizzard buy the team fortress license and release an updated quake team fortress, the best team shooter ever made.

>wanting to buff the best hero
Why?

>low skill floor low skill ceiling instant gratification casual shooter
The moment you fix Overwatch and make it an actual good game is the moment it stops being Overwatch and dies.

>10 meters
It goes through the ground.
>Mei throws her ult on the bridge in japan, 2nd point
>freezes me even though I'm under it
I hate that chink.

getting in/out faster is more likely to save someone than 40 hps

Doesn't Mei's ult require line of sight?

I guess not. That ult is as inconsistent as Roadhog's hook.

You could fix it by balancing it acording to the PC platform instead for shitty controller users.

>buzzwords buzzwords buzzwords

A NEW RECORD!!

Nope. The Area of Effect of Mei's ult goes through walls and has about ten feet above and below. This can freeze people on lower floors of buildings, slow people flying above the area, and make it unescapable if someone gets caught in a hallway when it happens. The only part she has aim anything is where to put it. Only a few characters can escape if they're in the thick of it, like Winston or Zarya.

Delete mei

>Low skill floor
Easy to get into
>Low skill ceiling
Easy to master, someone good in another game would be top tier even without getting adjusted to the game.
>Instant gratification
Every character is overpowered and gets an even moreso powerful ability every so often.

I enjoy Overwatch, but calling every piece of critique a buzzword, regardless if the comment is true or not, is not an argument.

>low skill floor
>low skill ceiling
>buzzwords
You could argue the other two but otherwise you're just being a baby bitch

>Every character is overpowered

samefag