Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11288119
youtube.com/watch?v=Gd9OhYroLN0
youtu.be/tpFpCofPg58
youtu.be/SlznttjrUV8
youtube.com/watch?v=xbT6Mr2hM3M
youtube.com/watch?v=LBY0C0ytUvc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

As promised, I redid the level offscreen.

>What is this?
This is Radiant Dawn, a direct sequel to Path of Radiance, released on the Nintendo Wii
>I'm new to Fire Emblem. What's a good game to start with?
Fire emblem: The Blazing sword(aka Fire Emblem in the USA) is a fantastic starting point, featuring a comprehensive tutorial. Alternatively, Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones also has a briefer tutorial and is all around easier.
>I heard this series is just shitty waifu pandering
that's Awakening and Fates.
>what does each stat do?
HP-health. lose it all and your unit dies(permanently)
STR- how much damage you do with physical attacks. this is augmented by your enemy's DEF and your own weapon's MT. In Path of Radiance, STR functions similarly to how CON did in older games, determining how much you're burdened by your weapons.
MAG - how much damage you do with magic tomes, staves, or magic weapons. This is augmented by your enemy's RES.
SKL- your chance to hit with attacks, as well as score crits
SPD- if your SPD is high enough, you'll be able to double-attack enemies, also affects your chance to avoid enemy attacks.
LUK-affects accuracy and avoidability, and reduces enemy crit chance.
DEF-affects defense against physical attacks
RES-affects defense against magical attacks
CON- unit's weight. this affects who they can rescue or be rescued by, as well as whether or not they can shove or be shoved by a unit.

>What game are you playing next?
strawpoll.me/11288119
>
>
game over count: 3
MEG game over count: 1
drunk reset: 1

Hey nigger.
>As promised, I redid the level offscreen.
You managed to keep everyone alive this time?

oh, and I got warned for my drunk stream and I'm still hung over, so I might not do that for a while again.

yeah.

Is that a challenge?

I read last nights threads in the archive earlier, can someone link me to the twitch cod?

Well, you've already done it once before.

*vod

>That almost perfect level up on Laura

Why couldn't it have gone to a character you'll be using after Part 1?

WHO LIKES SWAMPS? The correct answer is no one.

Izuka already knows it's a trap

youtube.com/watch?v=Gd9OhYroLN0

>I'M TOTALLY NOT WORKING FOR THE ENEMY GUYS I SWEAR

they'd try to lynch you you dumb bitch. Welcome to the wonderful world of daein

reminder: most laguz wouldn't feel the urge to TRY and be comfortable with micaiah sue, so there's no reason a daein woman, even a well-travelled one, would know the kindness of subhumans.

Sothe is the fucking worst

alright, we making someone a new weapon?

Who does not have a crafted weapon

Thunder tome called Sinistar

thunder tome it is. what colour is it?

Pink

edgy black

Black book it is.

what are we calling it?

Sinistar

rollan again for Sinistar

RUN
RUN
RUN

>nigger's army realizing they are forced to fight while he's drunk

With all due respect, if Tellius was realistic then almost everyone in the player cast would hate Laguz.

which is exactly how it is. the % of people who don't hate subhumans are pretty much exclusively people who are educated enough to know better, and/or degenerates like tormod and zihark.

pretty much everyone else refers to them as subhumans.

fuck this chapter I always have one civilian die whenever I get to this chapter

and its always that fucker in the bottom left

ALL of the subhumans!

The only characters who out right make noise about subhumans scum are Shinon, Jill and Soren. The others were either cautious about them or like them.

there's only a few party members who actually talk about subhumans, and pretty much all the villagers in towns are openly hostile or terrified of them.

hell, until the final couple stages, you can't even visit houses with subhumans, because the villagers are terrified of them.

so here we see RAFIEL'S galdr!

Doesn't Shinon have a convo at the base where he calls some cute cat girl a subhuman and hits on her? Why is Shinon so based?

any party changes?

gatrie does, and shinon calls him a piece of shit for hitting on a subhuman.

then again, gatrie just wants to get his dick wet.

we good

MAGE KILLER

>Meg
>swamp map
You would want a couple of guys to rescue right side villagers if you want to save them all.

>MFW I missed the drunk stream
Goddamit

I know that feel man. Drunk Nigger Sequel when?

MEG STRONG

that's 2 capped stats, and she has a good chance of capping SPD, DEF, and possibly HP too

>warned
but why?

not allowed to advertise, that includes for streams.

You're about to assault the enemy castle when you suddenly see this. What do you do?

All RD units cap stats on average. In fact, if you BEXPed RD units to max, all of them would max out except I think Leo and Volug.

Throw a Fury!Sety+Forsetti at it

ah, laguz royals.

Stop playing because graphics are shit.

oh, I thought twitch sent the warning.

Micaiah is cute and fast!

post Micaiah's armpits

Laguz Royals are so broken. There's this one swap map in Chapter 4 with all these feral subhumans and dragons. I said fuck it, sent the Hawk King in alone, and he killed everything.

Another worthless level for Laura after Nigger wasted more BEXP on her.

RIP one of the villagers.

>the Hawk King in alone, and he killed everything.
Tibarn is best royal.

FUCK YEAR FE LP

GO LEOOOO

>Leo

He's shit.

i just realized how good that laura is holy shit

we endgame material now

well y-yeah but

i just like archers damnit

I
LIVE

You are supposed to send Sothe with a knife to the right area through the swamp and sit him on that clump. Put Resolve on him. This map should've been over and no villagers had to die. Good job, nigger.

Why is Sothe censored?

I feel ya. I really like archers, but Fire Emblem just really has it out for them in most games. I think IS is just terrible at balancing them.

YES

PAUNCH!

No matter how many good level ups she gets, she's still going to be incredibly redundant. Poor Laura.

ah well, at least RD shinon exists, which more than makes up for leo's mediocrity

still, it makes me bitter most of the worthwhile units are prepromotes and not base level units. ruins the sense of progression

yo nigger, you considering streaming later tonight? last night was very cool

Her caps are crap and enemies laugh at mages in the last chapters.

He got warned for streaming last night. Siggy actually got banned for streaming once.

Good. Streaming is for fags.

ah, that really sucks, but it makes sense, and double sucks for siggy too. these threads are more than enough fun though, its just that the 60 second wait to post kills me sometimes

I should probably actually go over my new units now.

First off, Rafiel!
Herons got a major overhaul between games, and in this game, each heron has things that make them unique. Rafiel will ALWAYS be able to vigor all surrounding units, even while untransformed. To balance this, he doesn't have his flying advantage, even while transformed, so his MOV is awful.

Next, Galdr got a rehaul too: every...I think 10 levels, herons get a new song, which does everything from filling laguz transformation meters to maxing/minimizing biorhythm meters.

As for his stats...
60% 0% 40% 10% 20% 60% 10% 50%

his skill restores HP to adjacent units at the start of his turn...I think equal to his MAG stat.

Archers are great in games with strong enemies. Archers are good in the 3DS games, for example, because you can't just sit someone in a forest and hit end turn (well, in Awakening, at least in Apotheosis secret route).

Rebbecca best archer waifu.

i always supported her with wil and had them snipe the entire map together

it was surprisingly effective

Next, Nailah, the first of the laguz royals. Laguz in this game are a bit different. Instead of the gauge going to 20 then the laguz immediately transforming, the gauge fills to 30, and you can choose when to transform. As well, laguz do not promote, but they can level up to 40, and they have a weapon skill associated with their class. Raising that skill increases their weapon damage(similar to Ayla in chrono trigger), and at level 30, they can use a 'satori sign' to unlock their species ultimate skill.

60% 30% 15% 20% 20% 45% 30% 30%

her skills:
glare - if she attacks an enemy and doesn't kill it, she has a chance to permanently immobilize it, making it unable to fight or move
Guard - she can take hits for units she's supported with
Formshift - the laguz royal skill, allows them to remain transformed through the entire fight, and not ever have to worry about the transformation gauge
Savage - the ultimate beast laguz skill, it lets the unit triple their STR and halve enemy SKL(though again, you're basically always going to kill with it)

Archers are the best for Awakening Lunatic +, since you can use Longbows to take down the pesky archers with counter + Luna + / Mages with counter and Luna +

I'm not streaming again for a while, but I'm not ruling it out in the future. I'm still hung over as fuck, and I don't like drinking very often. As well, I'd rather not be banned.

Daein's got some bomb ass armor for their generic soldiers.

ah hell, I keep forgetting bosses can move.

looks like I'mma lose eddie here.

Well, supporting Wolt with Rebbecca boost their strength and critical rates. So it's very good.

FUCK

EDDY NO YOU WERE DOING WELL

Zihark>Eddie

RIP

LAURA

Goddess ashera protects her.

F

>Putting your healing the in attack range of draco knights
You sure like danger.

If you stream again, just say you are and people can figure out how to find it on their own.
Maybe drop the stream title in spoilers so people can look it up?
Doesn't have to be drunk either.

GOD FUCKING DAMNIT

It's time.

I can't find it myself to care for any DB losses

>>I heard this series is just shitty waifu pandering
>that's Awakening and Fates.

Awakening isn't shit, fuck off.

WHY COULDNT EDWARD DODGE LIKE THIS?

but it is shitty waifu pandering.

>Awakening isn't shit
It was your first FE right?

This thread clearly isn't for you. You'd probably have been luck in the other thread you degenerate Awakeningbaby.

>Awakening isn't shit

Okay awakeningbaby. Keep playing your casualized mess.

>awakening isn't shit

One is a manlet.
The other isnt.

>That feel when you have to play another playthrough to get the best niggah
youtu.be/tpFpCofPg58

manlet > edgy twink

>his

Always fucking forget that Rafiel is a man. Ditto for Izuka.

goddamn

absolutely fucking styled on

>not using glorious no-animations option

Why are wyverns allowed to live after they show up again? Tormod and Muarim can one-round them.

>implying thatd be any fun to watch

out
fucking
skilled

One is dead, the other is alive
One is useful in HM, the other is disposable
One is at least 6 feet tall, the other is 5'6.

well, its nigger we're talking about here

Staff~ Staff~
youtu.be/SlznttjrUV8

No, I've been playing FE for like 7 years now. Started with RD. I don't think that Awakening is as good as Tellius games but I don't think it's a bad game at all.

Dunno what thread you're talking about, RD is one of my favorite games of all time.

Nigger has been having graphical issues with emulation.

>Give Soren a staff
>Put him beside Ike
>Watch him destroy hordes of enemies while gaining xp and weapon skill without wasting turns healing shit.

Yeah I wouldn't push your luck nigger at least mods let us have these threads.

>implying FE animation are worth watching literally over 1k times
>not being able to keep track of everything with slow-ass animations

>likes Awakening
>instant (you)s

wew Cred Forums

>100% crit

how the fuck

How can he see with those eyes?

so what, youd just rather have the status updates through the map screen showing misses and hits instead? it literally makes no difference from the thread perspective

Wow she's totally a great unit worth raising it's not like she's pumped up with stat boosters or anythi oh wait

Holy shit, she really wants to be used beyond part 1.

i say we take her all the way

At this point you just have to use her later on.

keep saying that, but 18 STR and 14 DEF is still solid, and even without the two boosters(that the thread gave to her, not me), she'd still be en-route to capping strength.

It was a joke, user. Eventually I find animations to break the pacing while I'm playing, Nigger can play however he wants. Personally I don't play FE to see pretty lights, so for me it's just a waste of time.

damn, she's trying hard to get into the tower breaching party

that def though

People say RD is one of the harder FEs but they have so many of these maps where they just toss an invincible unit at you so it's literally impossible to lose. I mean I get that you could lose out on EXP which would make later maps tougher, but you can just funnel BEXP on your lord + another few units and you're good.

Fuck it, man. Keep using Laura. Look at all these good levels she's getting. It'd be a crime to bench her.

Oh yeah? Well, I __agree.

this level is dicey as fuck

RIP edward.

youtube.com/watch?v=xbT6Mr2hM3M

It's hilarious how Maurim and Mordecai are so swole they can actually punch units to death if they get attacked in human form. Nets them a shitton of EXP too.

When will FE get good tacticians again.

You can literally shit on Ashera with your army of Laguz Royals if you feel like it.

Those animations are pretty cool

Makes me wish Fates had brought back attacking with staves/rods

Hell yeah.

ready for more micaiah wank?

32~ speed cap and enemies with stupid high res say no to that. Probably why I don't like RD all that much, not enough freedom of choice.

Support bonus+ the fact that some of the late game staves have low WT and high crit rates.

how would she know? laguz culture is much different, and she's lived in Hatari all her life. Are there a fuckton of beorc there? why would they know of heroes?

The only tacticians we're getting from now on are rock star self-inserts who never make any mistakes and everyone loves them and praises their brilliant strategies that no one else could have possibly come up with.

Isn't that what she's best for?

I'm pretty sure laguz know what a fucking hero is. They're not retards.

>self-inserts who never make any mistakes and everyone loves them and praises their brilliant strategies that no one else could have possibly come up with.
This is real problem with Corrin. Leon is straight up said to be tactical, yet his map sucked ass and you rarely, if ever, see him doing tactics.

Loved her in Midori, she was effective from the word go there if you wanted to use her. In 7 I usually have her pelt the first boss until she accidentally murders him, she's usually good to go for the rest of the game after that.

the concept of a hero is a meme.
if you live in a culture for thousands of years that has no need of heroes and therefore does not have them, it would not be something passed on.

>Pumped up with stat boosters
He only used two on her

Shit Nigger two of the three original heroes were Laguz. One of whom is still currently alive . Of course they know what heroes are, are you drunk again?

Weren't Soan and Deghinsea referred to as heroes?

fuck, i missed nigger's drunken sheananigans

The shy and cute mage in Genealogy can really fucking tear enemies apart once she gets some good levels going. Is she ready to avenge her mom, senpai?

I had fun with it, but it's a very, very flawed game. It did appease my autism to try to CATCH EM ALL with regards to skills.

the ancient 'heroes' are/were seen as avatars and champions of the Goddess Ashera, not necessarily heroes. and even if that were the case, why would nailah know people want them to be approachable? Dheg isn't approachable whatsoever.

also there were 4 heroes, 3 of which were laguz, and 2 of whom are still alive

ask the japs

I want to touch her twin tails.

A hero is a hero. Don't split hairs.

I don't really get your reasoning here. Laguz have wars, they admire strength above all else, you're telling me they don't have hero worship like beorc too?

looks like tormod found a nice loophole in regards to human/subhuman relationships.

can't make a laguz lose his powers if no baby is conceived.

why can't waifus, good gameplay, and writing coexist?

Leo's map is such a bad case of story/gameplay mismatch. Takumi comes out looking like a whiz strategist thanks to Conquest 10 and 23. I don't know if he even mentions caring about strategy, though (I think he and Leo said they both liked books on tactics in their supports but it was philosophy in the JP version)

>Conquest 10
>Takumi freezes the river

Fuckin' douchebag.

Because people will buy the game if it has the first regardless of the other two, and it's the easiest thing to add. Companies follow the path of least resistance.

among the laguz, the strongest become their leaders. If they dislike what their peers do, they fight them, the strongest make the decision.

they don't have the same concepts of greed and selfishness that beorc do, since their minds are rather more simple. even naesala only did the shit he did because he had no choice.

>tacthack.png

Literally what does any of that have to do with laguz heroes?

they don't need heroes in their culture, is what I'm saying.

>actually lost Dedward

You double nigger m8 what the hell

So if a laguz is really strong, and people admire him, and he protects their country, he's not a hero? The first laguz heroes were heroes, Canieghis is a hero, Skrimir is arguably a hero to his troops, I think you're splitting hairs over what constitutes a hero here for some insane reason.

>no Trueblade Eddy

Awful.

I guess. Such is life.

>ywn be Izuka's underling
>ywn conduct just and lucrative research on subhumans
why live?

>those legs and thighs

HNNNNNNNNNNNG

>All that exp wasted on him

awakening's audience in a nutshell

>TO:LUCT
>good writing
Nigga, no.

Fug. I have this on my PSP. I really should start playing it sometime.

HOW COULD YOU LOSE EDWARD

Yoshida is a tightman

taking a short break

Fuck you, the Loyal route was awesome. Even better when you get top tier girls as Ozma and Ravness

Damn Nigger, the game knows you well doesn't it?

every game needs luscious thighs, user

The further along you go in the story the more it falls apart. That goes for every route.

So what's a game with a good story for you ?

i see no problem here

TO:LUCT isn't one, that much I can tell you.

back

sorry, roommate was asking for more vidya to play since he played the shit out of bayo2 over the last week, so I was moving my ps3 into the common area.

>Bayo 2

He's got good taste.

it's my game though he got into it because it's like devil may cry, so the statement still holds true.

I recommended he play MGR:R since he liked bayo2 so much.

and here we have the senators throwing jarod under the bus!

Well, what did you recommend for him?

>Bayo 2

Good shit mang

>lekain volunteers to oversee what's going on in begnion
>sanaki says fuck that, and sends sephiran
snacky is great.

MGR, god of war, borderlands, mass effect, saints row 4, and assassin's creed

>it's a Catholicism analog is evil episode

Every time with you japs.

oh boy.

>the game has started to predict Nigger's playthrough through the chapter names

wew lad

>jarod so mad at the news he's summoning Zalgo

I hate this mission.

isnt this mission watch the black knight murder everything as sue watches

>jill wants to write a letter to her 'friend'
imagine if He got involved with this fight...how quick would it have been over?

Why do Jill's shoulderpads look like duck bills?

anyone object to my capping out micaiah sue?

yeah, but if you're not careful one of the soldiers can sneak up and murder micaiah sue because fuck fog of war.

Yeah might as well

Haar is a god in this game, you can pretty let him solo everything.

fuck

Doesn't the map have a couple spots where you can block her behind the great wall of china?

they always reminded me of the sandworm from beetlejuice for some reason

nope, range 1-2 javelineers, and jarod has a spear iirc

No, let her gain exp from this mission.

It's just a tedious map in general. You can't rush it either because if you leave Mickey alone soldiers will use their night vision to find her.

I would say wait a bit before you dump BEXP to cap her.

Im not sure why this is, but the last time I played this chapter the AI got really screwy once I unequipped the black knights weapon

they would just ignore micaiah and go straight for BK, even if they walked right past her

yeah, enemy ai prefer to go for attacks without retaliation whenever possible.

That's what i always do with Titania at the start of the first game.

They always attacks the one who does less damage to them, and then the one who has less HP within range.

I dunno, the reason seems pretty obvious. If the AI attacks BK, they'll take zero damage, while Micaiah could possibly hurt them if a stiff breeze doesn't take her out first.

>playing Genealogy
>watch a few enemy Wyvern units throw a Javelin at Faval wielding Yewfelle

Get fucked.

alright, no exp for now

Be honest now, this mission is what made you truly hate her, isn't it?

nope

her constant shitting on ike made me hate her.

I'm at part chapter 2 and holy shit this is getting hard

You get Haar in part 2, it can't be hard.

Part 4*

Did Jarod do ANYTHING wrong?

>Nigger's autistic anal annihilation towards Micaiah is because she insulted his husbando

It all makes sense now

murdering and torturing innocents?

There is a definite difficulty spike in Part 4 with all of the maps having more reinforcements than starting enemies, also all of the enemies have stats between tier 2 and 3 classes

You already have Haar in part 4, it can't be hard.

murder and torture

He literally did everything wrong.

He's one of the weakest antagonists in RD because he simply exists to be a cartoonishly evil foil for the Dawn Brigade to defeat.

Yeah, what did Jarod get out of all of this? Did he leech a bit of money from all the citizens he oppressed, or did he just do it because he liked it? Did that senator guy push him to do it?

But my Haar is shit, he can't double anyone.

Okay, but did he actually do anything wrong?

jarod was just a cunt, he enjoyed hurting people.

>he simply exists to be a cartoonishly evil foil for the Dawn Brigade to defeat
Even better is the fact that the downs brigade doesn't even actually kill him unless you aim to feed sue the kill exp.

this fucking theme.

youtube.com/watch?v=LBY0C0ytUvc

not going to go into detail about the burger king, except to say that basically no matter what the enemy stat is, his ability, eclipse, will kill. It does around 600 damage.

Just boost his speed stat then.

You can also boost his xp to 95 and give him blossom, he kills so much ennemies he will easily get 2~3 levels in a single map, a boss is also a full level.

god, fuck this stage.

Closer to 300, but yeah. Nulls enemy defense and quintuples damage.

well, looks like the playthrough is over :(

>But my Haar is shit
???

It's stupid that you can't have the BK rescue Micaiah. The reason why is equally stupid.

Just let BurgerKing do everything?

I bet he can kill everything even when he is sleeping.

Just bait out all the enemies and wait it out nigger. Turn animations off if you have to. This stage is awful and boring, just get it over with.

>my Haar is shit

rng2 weapons

Ike really isn't worth caring about though, in either game. He's got like 2~3 good lines and that's about it.

behead those who insult Ike

One day she will double someone, not today though

Only stat he excels in is Str and Def. only 24 speed at */20/1, my Boyd at the same level is better in every other stat. [Spoiler]The inverse applies to my jill where she capped speed and res but is terribly weak in str / def[/spoiler]

>that def

wew

Move Miciah to the bottom-right corner, and have the Dark Knight stand in front of her to cheese it.

Troops would spawn down there, but the only other occupied space is in front of the Black Knight, which is a certified "Going to be dead" zone.

>5 defense
Get your shit together Micaiah.

Why do you suck so much, nigga-ni?

He may not have a super compelling personality, but at least he's HUUUUUGE and can solo his game

Micaiah is uninteresting AND shit. Ike is Hector, and Micaiah is a shitty magic Eliwood

someone get this bitch a speedwing

Matrona in particular does have a 100% natural crit rate.

>wasting items on Micaiah
>EVER

Bitch needs a Speedwing and a Power Drop to double anything. I'm sure Nigger will relegate her to staffbot later anways

TRULY THIS GUY IS A TRUSTED ALLY

god DAMN everyone in the Dawn Brigade is so fucking stupid. It drives me nuts. And they never pay for it either other than being sad. No one ever calls Micaiah out on her bullshit. Instead everyone loves her. It's like her presence warps reality.

Tibarn should have piledrived her off that cliff. Oh sick that would make a nice drawfriend request.

Give him speedwing user

Mike gets shat on for basically the whole game though, and she did her job as Thani dispenser and Psychicbot just fine so I never had a reason to complain about her. Never really got the love for Hector either, beyond Wolf Beil I'd rather use Oswin if I wanted a slow and tanky dude.

>Tonight
>You

I wasted them on Ilyana

I think in my playthrough I just gave her purge at the endgame so she could just plink away at a safe distance.

It was nice having her solo the red dragon part of the dragon map in the tower. This was the same run I made Fiona a god too.

Should I let Soren stick with wind magic or should I have him train up his thunder skill? I can't remember how gud wind is in the end.

HOULEE SHETO SPEED@

At least she got some Speed, right?

RD max wind then go thunder for dracoknignts and dragons in the tower.
Tip: forge a wind and a thunder tome with max might. Its cheaper and stronger than the arc tomes.

It'll be a waste when she dies.

nice tip, thanks

burger king just OOZES class

This or PoR? If this, it doesn't really matter. Make sure to use those higher ranked tomes though as even with Discipline it still takes a while to rank up with lower tier weapons. If PoR, you might as well keep with wind until promotion. Sage promotion automatically bumps magic ranks to D, and it allows him to use Elthunder right away. It still might be good to let wind get to A for Tornado. He would pretty much need to exclusively use thunder tomes to get to S for Rexbolt, and it's not that worth it.

TOO FAST NIGGER; YOU'RE MAKING HER GO TOO FAAAAAAAAAAST

Nah, this game. Thanks for the heads up about the ranks, it's been a while since I played it.

>level 18
>13 speed

You can stop savescumming now!

gayyyyyyy

Jared was a mostacero.

>onlypretending.png

Please get Volke his Baselard and take him into Endgame, Nigger.

I may be remembering wrong, but I think in the original Japanese version the reason why the Black Knight is here is because the one that Ike fought was a phantom or after-image of some sort from Warp Powder usage.

That is the most anime thing I have ever heard

>oh no, was letting the maniac with no moral compass and nothing to lose a mistake?

alright, time for the finale!

Tomorrow, we take on General Jarod!
G'night everyone!

WITHOUT

EDWARD

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Good night Nigger.

don't worry, he'll always be blocking axes with his face in our hearts

You don't deserve him then

Anyone from Tacthack here?

>level 18
>13 speed

>That feel when we will never see classics such as ziggy playing Gheb FE ever again

Why is she so retarded?

siggy just did tear ring saga.

>2 speed growths in a row
Nice hacks nigger

Oh shit, was that how I was supposed to play it? No one died in my first run.
Except in chapter 2 which got me a game over.

At least you didn't kill the QT archer

She's the one that carried his playthrough.

Yeah I know but nigger would find a way to get her killed.

>That feel when he got base fat ass killed