Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GWVtZJo-HqI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>redux sp
yes

>online
for a few days

Yeah but I wouldn't pay $40 for a two year old game

How have people still not played it? good god. it came out in 2013.

sp is worth $20 or so. Online is garbage.

Online is full of dudebros and kids. Sigleplayer is decent although there could be more things to do. GTA IV still shines more with its content.

Depends what you want out of it, op. Single player is fun, and will keep you going for a while if you want to. Online is only worth it if you're up for a grind or if you just want to do races or heists over and over.

because its price locked thanks to the magic of online distribution.

>5 year old game
>still $60

what does this redux mod do?

I've never played any GTA games, ever.

Are you looking to have some fun in multiplayer? No. Singleplayer campaign? The worst in the series. Fucking around (preferably with mods)? Yes. Pirate it, it's the only game in the series which isn't worth your money.

Wait till the sales come. Then get it just for the single player. Never try to step into Online, 'cause you gonna get skullfucked by griefers.

GTA Online is fucking trash. You're either waiting for it to load, waiting in a lobby, or desperately trying to corral your teammates into doing something useful before they fuck it up and you're back in a load screen

yes, it's one of the best games ever. and the mutliplayer is great, dont listen to the dumb faggots who say otherwise

The only proper way to enjoy online is to get a friend and drive around the map gunning players down.

>not playing a game with this many secrets

I appreciate all those free content packs, but still
>by the way you won't have access to this content unless you also buy the game for a last gen console, have a system to install it on and link it to your account
>by the way you won't have access to that content unless you've logged in on a certain holiday two years ago
I hope they'll just call it finished soon and release a complete edition. Then I'll maybe buy it.

It's Rockstar's most detailed game to date, both beautiful and fun to play. There are some bad changes from GTAIV, though: youtube.com/watch?v=GWVtZJo-HqI but it still doesn't undermine game too much.
I've sunk good 200 hours in GTAO on PS3 and another 360 on PC. If you have someone to play with it's fun, hell, it's fun even for a while even alone. Rockstar have added a lot of stuff throughout the years to Online, some of it was also added to singleplayer (weapons and cars).

Reminds of all the mystery hunting, Bigfoot searching and alien speculation in GTA:SA back in the day. Good times.

I thought you couldn't pirate multiplayer games?

Multiplayer's super entertaining through the heists and some missions.

Gamemodes are pretty awful, and free roam is sorta shallow, but it's a lot better with the udpates.

doesn't redux affect online too?

Some of the side missions contain grinding

>2

>returning players get some incentive to buy the game on a modern machine
I don't see the problem
>by the way you won't have access to that content unless you've logged in on a certain holiday two years ago
What holiday? They've given access to all of the content to every platform at least once now.

online is fucking awful, just avoid that and it's decent

Also the driving is utterly arcadey and unrewarding. Even people who panned the driving in GTA IV (git gud you faggots) will admit that GTA V is unexciting in that regard.

>yfw they say the word nigger
I CAN REALLY FEEL THE SAN ANDREAS
Game is actually junk though

So, how many of you used rubberband?

The problem is that they're cockblocking people who are incapable of becoming returning players because they don't own a donkey crap last gen system, let alone flush that much money on a single fucking game.

I wouldn't mind if it were all cosmetic, but the returning players content contains the only seaplane in the entire game which in my eyes is enough of a gameplay effect to be upset about it.

I did that on a keyboard, held two buttons down for about half an hour.

at least its not as bad as SA

SA was tolerable on PC at least

This game doesn't even need ENB.

PC version had its own share of porting bugs to deal with.

I fucking love photo mode.

Single player is great but GTAO is trash. San Andreas Multiplayer was better

Adds in a bunch of horrible garbage while not letting you just specifically choose the physics+cop fixes which are great.

My only problems with IV are the speed and not having tire spin at low speeds.

>this paranoid infographic
im positive this was made by a marketer for buzzing. nothing has come from it and its been months, it means literally nothing

GTAV has my favorite overworld of any GTA
fite me

>nothing has come from it

are you dense? it literally gives you instructions how to play as bigfoot. and most of those things are physically in game with video proof all over youtube

The Teen Wolf thing was only recently discovered, that's pretty cool given how popular looking for secrets in the game is.

>redux

Are there any games where you get to be a bird?

Assassin Creeds 3.

End of Dear Esther.

Attorney ONline.

It's Ace Attorney Multiplayer and you can play as Polly, a bird.

Gets pretty weird to testify as a bird though. Or even worse, prosecute/judge/defend as a bird.

>waterloo_geese.gif

Windu Wahka.

I don't see whats so good about the redux mod, previous handling mods break missions so you are probably limited to freeroam or fighting the cops forever. GTAIV style ragdolls and reactions to being shot are pretty cool though.

The TECHNOLOGY ain't as good as 4 but the game is fun. Online is only worth playing with friends -- otherwise the free roam/missions are shallow and boring, and the heists are tedious if not impossible. Also the amount of loading required to do absolutely anything is fucking egregious.

>Franklin is extremely bland
>Trevor is unlikable even for gta standards
>Best ending and ENTIRE POST GAME INCLUDING 100% hinges on an ambiguous and extremely poorly explained choice
>story is a mishmash clusterfuck
>heists overshadowed by "le epic FIB plot"
>4 FUCKING HEISTS

It's the worst one desu

>mod to play as a seagull, flying everywhere and crawling into small spaces

I need this

i for some reason could never get into proper official multiplayer death matches. everytime i loaded one (20 minutes later) it would be a bunch of shipping containers and a race to climb to the top, whilst someone is outside slaughtering you all.

is there not a way to avoid these awful user-made game modes? they are all i can find

felt great being a good driver in GTA 4. although the cars are a bit boat-like. it actually challenged you unlike gta 5 which is just piss-easy

Is redux mod worth it? So many install steps goddamn.