So who are you giving your free Twitch sub to?

So who are you giving your free Twitch sub to?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/SmHkicwM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why would I pay money to pay money

What is this? I have prime.

Connect Twitch up to your Amazon Prime account and you get bonuses in certain games (skins, etc), even whole games, discounts on games you order via Amazon. You also get a free sub to a Twitch account everything month.

It's pretty good.

>After your free trial, Amazon Prime is just $10.99/month
>$10.99/month
>just
JUST
U
S
T

Amazon Prime went to a monthly plan?

it's $100/year. poorfag

I literally would not use twitch even in this case. Don't care if it's free, watching others play games is moronic except for reviews/criticism to see if it's worth playing.

Monthly if you don't want a year, or yearly at a reduced price.

>Monthly if you don't want a year, or yearly at a reduced price.

Oh, I've just been doing yearly subs for the past couple years. Didn't even know they offered it by the month.

The discount on games thing was already a thing on Amazon. 20% off preorders and games released in the last 2 weeks.

atpRtsd

Ah, my b. Regardless, it's just another part of Amazon Prime so you get all the shit anyway.

>free Twitch sub
You my friend do not know what free means.

So how much money do you make if you get a single sub per month?

I have Amazon Prime already and I'm wondering if I'd be able to just make a second twitch account and sub to myself once a month. I assume the actual amount made from subs is so low that it wouldn't be worthwhile to only have one per month right?

I think you get 2.50 per sub per month. Twitch just straight up takes half.

Twitch has more than gameplay, though, like talk shows and shit. Still, it's not for everyone.
I use it because I have no friends and I would go crazy without my para-social interactions, like bums do.

No, you have to be approved by Twitch to get subs.

Stop calling people names. delete that image

>Not having prime student 4 years after you graduated

If any of you assholes play Smite here's a Ymir skin.

APBC964232547CBA4

To get a sub button you have to get partnered, which happens through an application and review process.
And apparently the amount of money twitch partners get per sub varies. Some get about half, others much more than that. I remember TB, for example, saying once that he "has twitch by the balls" in that regard.

Anyone here NOT going to use their Tyrande hero portrait in hearthstone?

Please help a pleb out if you don't need the code:

[email protected]

They take less the more subs you have

That seems extremely false considering he's not exactly a hot streamer. Maybe someone like Kripp could get away with that, but TB is pretty smalltime when it comes to streaming.

they figured out I wasn't a student anymore and changed my plan to the normal one you got lucky famicom

>free Twitch sub
Is it actually free or is there some kind of fee added in a month later?

I know Amazon's going to jew me out of more money somehow.

ster_

I think it depends on the offer you get originally. TB was already famous before streaming, so Twitch probably expected him to get a billion subs, and offered a contract with that expectation, regardless of how things turned out to be.

I'm assuming the same shit happened to EpicNameBro. Dude got a sub button even before streaming for the first time.

Use the trial then dummy.

Apparently, as long as you got some form of Amazon Prime, it's just a straight up upgrade to your benefits.

I think Asmongold is dead

every month you have prime you can choose one streamer to give your free amazon sub to
they get the money and it announces it in chat that you freebie-subbed (can be turned off)

I can't use the trial because no credit card at the moment.

animeilluminati

this sucks the only streamer i watch is a guy who only gets like 30 views a stream. I don't think he has a twitch sub yet.

How in the fuck do I still have Student Prime? I signed up like 2 years ago and haven't payed a thing, but they keep letting me stay on?

>100 a year for shit nothing
I'm good

Demolition D. Maybe then he'll finally come back to streaming :(

>There are people in this thread who don't have Amazon Prime

what in the literal fuck is wrong with you niggers?

>Connect Prime to Twitch
>You get to sub to someone once a month for no cost

That's it.

>paying to use a website I order stuff from once a month or so

i buy something off amazon like, once a year. why would i have it?

Does the streamer get anything out of it?

dead

Standard is $2.50 a month, more if they have a good contract with twitch.

I miss his movie streams.

yeah they still get their $2.50, it says in the signup page that the streamer gets paid as they normally would

Anyone here who doesnt play Hearthsone willing to give me the code? [email protected]

yea twitch is shit. the only real reason to get it is the lootbox style content that comes with it.

You guys really just don't make a new email each month and then resign up with the free trial?...

tb is such a jew now. too bad his money is being spent on chemo and wifes son.

I sent it.
Enjoy user

You need a new CC or DC for that now.

>tfw you can support good quality streamers for free

Will she add me to steam if I subscribe to her? This might be my chance! Wish me luck V.

wheres her cam whore vids

>except for reviews/criticism to see if it's worth playing.

This alone makes Twitch pretty awesome. You'd be retarded to not use it for long, unadulterated looks at games to figure out if you'd like them or not.

>So who are you giving your free Twitch sub to?

The only person I watch

the discount on games seems nice but who the fuck still buys physical games?

Probably Vinny or Lobos, the only ones I really watch.

Does the person I sub to get money from the freebie? Or do I just get the sub icon and other benefits while they get nothing?

I don't buy my games from Amazon enough to warrant Prime.

Is there any kind soul out there willing to give me one hearthstone code (if you don't play the game)?

I don't have a credit card at the moment so I can't even get the free trial.

[email protected]

I order from HLJ more often than I order from amazon

shrood

consolefriends.

Northernlion

It's $50 a year with a college email, which they don't need after the initial sign up. I dropped out of community college years ago and still get discounted Prime.

use your debit card

sent ;)

Nevillz

Eh. I've got Prime but I don't watch enough Twitch to bother fucking with this, and I don't care about any streamers enough to give them the "Free" shekels. Pretty worthless Prime bonus.

The fuck are you talking about?

unironically sent ;)

>unironically sent ;)

You actually did, thank you very much user.

May the internet gods bless you!

Hearthstone code for any fucker
pastebin.com/SmHkicwM
Should be bot-proof

I don't play hearthstone and never will, so it was no problem.

its 100 a year which is cheaper than twitch turbo which is 108 a month and you dont get a free sub to give to someone either.

with the new twitch prime you get jewed LESS.

What the hell are you guys even talking about though?

I bought twitch bits instead.

Are there any hidden charges if I use the free trial for prime to get the hearthstone skin and then cancel it?

Mooching Prime accounts don't count. My brother added me to that thing where you can add a handful of people to also get free two day shipping, but you don't get anything else related to Prime. So it's still just the two day shipping, doesn't give the Twitch stuff.

Don't really care about subscriptions and I just adblock anyway.

one of the perks of getting twitch prime

Amazon Prime has not increased their price at all.

It's $5 a month you do not have to spend. That's $60 a year.

I already had Prime, today I gave $5 to a subscription to someone and none of it came out of my pocket.

That sounds pretty free to me.

Sluts have it easy.

>he doesn't use amazon
The two day shipping alone is worth the $100

>he regularly buys from amazon
enjoy the 50% markup on shit you could buy at walmart or other local stores.

Up until this year Amazon didn't charge sales tax. I refuse to pay sales tax. Now I need to find a new web store.

thanks bro

this desu

Ya dude. The FBI will come to your house, knock down your door, and arrest you.

>going to walmart
Fuck off nigger
And I do buy locally whenever possible, Amazon is just good for when I buy online.

Yeah, Marcus got sub real damn fast and he's already got over 1000 subs in what, only about a month? Maybe less?

Other than strippers where can I find true sluts? Like real sluts that are so experienced she'll ruin you?

>people actually pay money to watch other people play video games

Soon you'll be considered entitled for wanting to watch people play video games for free

I pay $120 a year for Spotify.

>tfw too intelligent to connect my amazon account to my twitch account

>you don't want to throw away $100 a year for nothing? are you poor or something

Craigslist, she might have a penis tho.

hehexd whalecum to le big dik club

Does family sharing an amazon prime account get twitch prime benefits?

Fucking why

I use a modded apk for mobile Spotify and fucking AdBlock on my computer. There's literally no reason to pay for Spotify.

Attractive trannies don't exist IRL. There are only a handful in the world and they obviously don't live in my town or would want to talk to me.

>Amazon Tax now applies to half the country
fuck

no

I kind of wish it wasn't Tyrande, we already have a night elf hero

Hamuul Runetotem or Zen'tabra for druid would've been neat

Nice, thanks for the heads up. I didn't give enough of a shit to tie my Amazon and Twitch accounts for the free sub, but I play enough Hearthstone that I won't say no to more cosmetic garbage. Now I can play Jugs McElf for all my silly meme decks that are unplayable because priest.

Played a game of it just now. The dwarf yelling TIERANDUH is pretty acceptable.

you get same day delivery so you may as well save a few bucks. Plus you can resell it if its shit since its physical.

How much do you have to buy for you to save $100 a year on shipping?

Is amazon prime worth it for those who have a VPN instead?

Two-day shipping with Amazon is like, $8-10 or something like that

Prime members get a 20% discount on new games.

So if you buy like, five games, you've probably already had Prime pay for itself.

You're alright user

You get video streaming akin to Netflix, you get 20% discount on all preorder and 2 week after release videogames, you get music streaming, you get free 2 day shipping and you get this Twitch shit. You also get the occasional random Prime only deals but those typically don't matter much. If you use Amazon heavily it's tolerable, and if you can split the cost with others (Say, main Prime user spends $70 and single other leech spends $30 since leeches only get the 2 day shipping and 20% vidya discount) it's more tolerable.

It has gotten worse for me since I live in Illinois now so I pay tax on online orders, but I still use Amazon pretty heavily.

Ya it doesn't help non-partnered as always. None of the changes do, even the loyalty badge thing is for subs.

Sweet, I already have prime! just fyi, if you're a college student you get a big discount on amazon prime!

So, do I hear this right? You can't use your free sub to sub to non-twitch members?

well a non twitch partner doesn't have a sub button, sub emotes, or any way to sub to them. so no, you can't sub to the small streams.

Oh derp, I should have known that.

Already had prime, so this was a neat little surprise today.

Gave it to the Super Best Friends.

Got my fancy Hearthstone Hero skin as well.

D R Y B A B Y

Which twitch whores give away free shit or share pics for subs?

Take it one of you casual fucks

100$ a year? here it's 20 a year. Amerifats getting cucked?

Do you guys have a po box or a ups store mailbox? I'm not comfortable with packages left outside my door in my apartment complex. Even though it's rich college kids, they's just steal it anyways.

But one purchase a month for break even, with the extras of the digital delivery items is nice, saves me the time of looking for it through other means.

FETAL ALCOHOL SYNDROME

Not the user your replying to but I live in a nice neighborhood. Feels good man. I send expensive stuff to my house all the time.

Might as well give away mine too.

You have literal no idea what it means.

Just letting you know I'm actually a golden priest as well

I used to have a PO box and it was fine. Now I have a street address and can go pick up my Amazon shit without wearing pants.

If someone is stealing your mail, you should report them to the police because that is literally a federal crime.

I don't care, and fuck you for playing such a shitty game.

Smite Ymir skin
APBS87019DF416654

I'll will never use it. Enjoy.

>free sub

Do people pay to watch someone play video games on twitch?

can I give the sub to myself since I have a sub feature? I would technically be making free money right?

The only person worth giving your money too
To get him out of his trailer park

do you care about the twitch hide extension though? It's really good. Block all hearthstone streams

Thanks bro

I don't but I already have Prime so I can support the streamers I enjoy for free.

look at the signs user.

Watching them is free. A subscription lets you watch their stream without ads, but you also get whatever emotes they have. Some streamers have Discord servers that are exclusive to subscribers, among other things.

>go into [store] for a TV wall-mount
>cheapest is $150
>search the manufacturer on Amazon
>they have a different mount with a smaller range of TV sizes for $80

Sometimes their prices are higher, but you can't beat their catalog.

I did, the cops told be to get a p.o. box.

Do you keep the emotes when the sub dies?

Talk to cops who actually want to do their job

No

I don't play this shit.

complementary is not free

I'd still hit it desu

>Those grassroots streams that aren't one person but a collection of people working together to show there community coming to play games
>Usually have less subscribers then a single guy in his room with a fucking green screen