youtube.com/watch?v=k0HEyHQ0Rgo
youtube.com/watch?v=m0qjpabpEc4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'd put my penis in her vagina if you catch my drift

>Not ugly enough to turn people off
>not sexy enough for the ess jay dubs to complain

GG picked a nice middle, they're smart.

you know nothing jon snow

Every woman that isn't an Asian woman who has gone through 5 plastic surgeries looks like a man according to Cred Forums.

She reminds me of Moosefix, so there are no complaints from me.

She's just featureless and boring. Not ugly, boring.

i want to catch your drift if you get what i'm saying

She looks ok/average. And not Bioware "we can't make models for shit and cover it up by saying not everyone is a supermodel" average.

I'd fap to her.

Good. We prefer men.

I get what you're saying if you know where I'm coming from.

>muh female protagonist
>muh dreadlock cultural appropriation
why is this game shilled so hard here? don't they know enough about Cred Forums to know none of us are going to buy this shit?

Horizon zero dawn hasn't been shown to be anything but a puddle-depth monster hunter clone with assassin's creed "map markers everywhere" gameplay. This game is going to be hot garbage.

This
She is still QT though. I'd club her over the head and drag her back to a cave to rape her if you know what I mean

this

i want to see where you come from, if you're picking up what i'm putting down

She's a good looking woman. Cred Forums thinks she's manish because they don't know what women look like without makeup.

Real talk doe

Will this be better than FF15 ?

Jokes on Cred Forums I actually like cross fit girls.

>Does Aloy look like a man Cred Forums?
>OMG SHILL!!!

I would marry Moosefix in a heartbeat.

/thread

>whiteboi thinks those are dreadlocks

yes, but FF15 will be shit so not setting the bar high there m8

Why do men make the best women?

>you have to listen to her talking to herself the entire game

who thought that was a good idea

I played a bit of it yesterday and she doesn't talk a lot. She said maybe one sentence the whole time

What did he mean by this?

She's so fucking boring and plain, no one can fap to her or complain about her looks.

>I played a bit of it yesterday

???

White women are hideous.

I think she's cute, but I only like my women with dicks

EB Expo in Sydney

I want to pick up what you're putting down if you see what I mean.

agreed

You are right. You should go find some nice brown girl.
More white women for me.

>women with dicks
not a woman

That's a boy, not a man.

here we go

he does.

DELETE THIS

What the fuck are you guys even talking about?

she looks fine what is the problem

epic meme

meme or not, I'm not wrong.

that's sexist

yes you are now fuck off meme master

She looks fine.

Well what?

Those aren't really dreads.

you idiot

youtu.be/jDlQ4H0Kdg8

you just wanted to post that

I see a lot of these videos lately, are American college students really this terrible now?

Cred Forums is a cirle

I'll never understand this "cultural appropriation" meme.

she looks like shit
why do devs keep falling for the sjw meme
the game will sell like shit
most people dont want to play as a female character, and the people who do, dont want to play an ugly character

>female protagonist is sjw

I am BEGGING you to have sex

>ashley burch
Send it back

That's not really setting the bar high.

But this game looks really sweet.

At least it's not Anthony

and at least YOU aren't Anthony

She's pretty hot imo

Agreed.

Do you not know what deads look like?

yea fuck this sjw shit

trips for fucking truth. manjaw + voiced by a lesbian + talking to herself every 10 steps in game = pic related

>manjaw

Congratulations on playing yourself.

>talking to herself every 10 steps in game
see

no, I live in a first world country

2 problems:

1. White girl dreads are hideous. Black girl dreads are hideous too but hideous on hideous doesn't make much of a difference
2. Girl foreheads are haram and no one wants to see them. All women should be forced to grow bangs, as commanded by God and the prophet, pbuh.

I don't get the big deal she looks just like the firecunt from game of thrones

this

Ashley Burch is doing the voice?

I'd have sex with her if you catch my drift

They look nothing alike besides being ginger, are you fucking retarded

>female protagonist is sjw
i never said that, my virgin friend

She's going to be pretty popular amongst cosplayers

looks a white girl to me, Cred Forums is just finding retarded reasons to shit on the game
she already is

looks like a chad with long hair

>Not knowing the difference between a boy and a man

I like both.

i do too

it's a trap

Who is this ?

That is Ara~ Ara~ Hime from Final Fantasy XV.

Some side character form FF15.

Dont bother though, her in game model is chubby and wears an ugly dress.

If Cred Forums is right and every woman has "manjaw" then does that make me gay?

Well fuck, I wasn't interested in FF XV at all but her design is god tier. And if she is an Ara Ara milf then it's even better.

They're both ginger and unattractive, they're practically the same person

it's more likely that you're a cuck

I wish it was a man.

way you want big strong arms wrapped around you to keep you safe

Okay, but if that's true and my math is right, that would make you either CIA or Reddit.

Is there character customization? Not armour but her face and body.

nah, I'm an sjw

> (OP)
>I'd put my penis in her vagina if you catch my drift
I think I'm picking up what you're putting down user.

>(OP)(OP)

I must have forgotten to carry the two.

I wonder how bad she smells, Running around everyday in fur and leather, plus that hair probably hasn't seen water since the day she was born

>They look nothing alike besides being ginger, are you fucking retarded

They also have the same fucking hair. That swept back long hair with the female almost-pompadour. Plus the wide jaw, and the ears are similar.

One looks like a half-assed cosplay of the other.

>not embracing the stink

there is water everywhere she probably gets in nude

I've slowly began to hate women more and more after every failed relationship, feminism, and the annoyance that women generally are. If you don't agree with me you're a permavirgin who hasn't had enough relationships to realize they are fucking horseshit. I'll take a tranny every damn day over a real woman.

Because they already know what we're thinking, and what we want. I long for the day all women are enslaved and sold as livestock to fuck fondle impregnate and dispose of when they turn 40. Real relationships will only be between men and trannies (no post ops allowed).

I dated a tranny for like a year when I was right out of college. Actually was one of the best and most stable relationships I've ever been in

Everybody who spouts the mental illness meme has only seen tumblr tier trans girls who crave attention. In real life it's a much different story

>you will never be a strong independent tribal woman going on an adventure

;_;

>28th of February in America
>March 1st here

Th-thanks Sony

Why don't we just teach women to act like men?

make American psn

What do her armpits smell like haha

That's what you get for being a thirdworlder
You are the embodiment of why I hate Cred Forums
>anime avatar fagging
>rage-inducing weak white weeabo scum who is so terrible at life he would rather just surrender and become a woman because all hope is lost, and society tells him its okay to give up and shames him for being a male.

No because then you get more dykes who won't put out, and you'd get even more of a friendzone than you have now.

They say the mental illness is the fact that they have a girl brain when they are man in genes and body.

But yeah i could imagine that legit trannys wouldn't be too weird people. Wouldn't date em ever but some people might be attracted to em.

Let's be honest, you faggots only think she's ugly because she's a Sony character.

To me it looks like they looked at native american clothing and were like wow thats cool. but we want our protagonist to be an irish man.

Please don't start console wars this was a decent thread

There's trannies and then there's transwomen. There's a big difference the latter are even more mentally fucked up than women, and have such a strong desire to be women that they cut off their own dick in a desperate attempt to prove how feminine they are. Trannies are calmer, more sexually dominant and keep their dicks, and are more fun and great friends to have in general.

It's the forehead.

Why do women get the cool roles in videogames anymore? This shit is horrible. Nier is doing it, Bayonetta did it, all the weeb games are doing it, now this game is doing it. There is a serious fucking problem in this world where little boy are growing up to idolize women so much that they get sex changes and are this unhappy. We need more male role models, not just generic dudebros who are blank characters, but men who you actually WANT to imitate. Snake is pretty much the only one that comes to mind recently, Geralt from the witcher, or the GTA protagonists. These are the only rolemodels boys are growing up with in videogames anymore.

No, you just train them to act like men. You know: self reliant, judges oneself by personal achievements, bros before hos (or hos before bros), etc..

They already do this and its more obnoxius, this is actually why I hate women. The "I don't need no man" syndrome. Women always listen to each other when it comes to input about boyfriends. 95% of the time, if SHE breaks up with you, it's because her freind said some stupid shit like "he's a loser" or sows doubt. Women are horrible creatures.

Who knows, haha,

Shut up, whiteboi

>or the GTA protagonists
Yeah because I want my Son to be a cuck like Michael

I'm stating that these are the ONLY rolemodels we are getting. Niggers cucks fags and women. Im not endorsing them, read my post more thoroughly next time.

I would an Anita

Dust out your virtually copy of skyrim, install "a few" mods.

Your dreams are closer than you think

same

she's super cute

Horizon's world looks legit comfy. If the robot dinos weren't trying to kill you I would live in it

I hope she doesn't roid.

You guys do know hair braids exist right?

>not posting the bait version

you're a well adjusted person

>white

nice mustache
youtube.com/watch?v=6CI7YAusSaM

Making women attractive is problematic.

One below her is best girl

>you will never go on an adventure
life's fucking boring

>not being white
You are literally sub-human
Asians are OK
Niggers should be purged

It's logical that normal looking women look like men, when the men you are used to see are from animes and JRPG.

time to start over

She's cute and sexy as fuck tho.

Even with her mustache, i would totally kiss her.

This is the first clip from the game I've seen and it looks like it could be fun.
>slingshot
>bow and arrow
They can' really fuck up combat with those two weapons and as long as there's an adventure then I might check it out.

>Nier
I fucking loved the protag of the original, even if he was just a big guy who liked to hit things with his sword so that he could save his daughter. The combat looks like fun, but I'm not sure if I'll be as engaged with the party this time around. I think it has different writers and the MCs are androids or whatever.

The game looks mediocre anyway, who cares

Might be fun for a few hours or so until the limited gameplay options gets repititive

She looks fine but her hair is very unflattering. Though I suppose it's a non-issue given the setting.

what game are those pretty boys from?

What exactly makes her look like a man? Is it because she doesn't look like an anime fuck doll?

she literally has a boys face stuck on a body with tits

Niggas came first in evolution, so everyone but them are subhumans.

nope

>t. faceblind user

Must be quite effeminite boys.

>Cultural appropriation
Literally kill yourself. I can't stand faggots who whine about this non issue. I remember reading some article where a celebrity literally believes eating sushi if you're not asian is cultural appropriation and racist.

This, I don't think shooting shit with a bow for the entire time would be fun at all

Yes, I am aware they have melee weapons, but since they showed nothing and judging by the mere fact that GG is shit at gameplay, I doubt it will be any good.

Might as well give her fucking guns

Not only that, the story seems to be a generic tribe growing up story judging by the story trailer

And don't get me started on the "RPG elements" and dialogue well

And don't forget that the environments they shown seems to be generic as fuck too. Whoopee, more grassy hills!

If they don't have more than 20 types of monsters it's going to get real boring fast

You clearly think anything besides anime fuckdolls are masculine faces.

looks like you haven't seen any videos

mirin'

Please tell me how I am wrong.

Show me some melee footage

Show me how the story is unqiue

Show me the different types of monsters

Show me unqiue environments

no, I just prefer women who don't look like Cary Grant

Is no one gonna post the webm with her swaying hips

he's cute

It's an American thing, it's not suppose to make sense.

I was just about to say the same thing about you.

>manface meme
Get out more.

They showed herds of different robot animals walking around.

I don't think there's any melee weapons but she did have other shit in that weapon wheel. Best melee weapon will probably be some kind of 1 button club or hatchet with no combos or different attacks/blocking.

The whole robot animal thing gives it some originality at 1st glance but I agree it'll be a pretty tame story without much interesting going on.

Chances are there'll be some destroyed cities overgrown with vegetation which has been done before but if done right is always an interesting area to explore.

I agree the game won't be GOTYAY, but I'm interested enough to see how it plays out and depending on reception I'll give it a go.

way you will just come up with some bullshit reason to hate it more

>herds of different
How many are there in total now?

>weapon wheel
They confirmed clubs. Not sure what else, and I haven't showed footage of it to my knoweldge

My point is that the game will be entirely mediocre with nothing except robo dinos and visuals to hold it up.

Monster hunter by ass, they should be ashamed by calling it any similar to MH

>ruined cities
That would be cool, but I will still doubt their presence until I see it with my very eyes

Show me, you fucker

>implying you'll ever get laid

If I remember correctly she stabs a few animals with what appears to be some kind of spear that lets her turn them to her side.

I'm also fairly certain they showed ruined cities in the trailers, just not her walking around in them. At one point I think they showed a waterfall coming out of the windows of an old office building. Considering the plot, chances are she'll go through a few of these at some point.

My main concern at this point, is that she never shuts the fuck up in the demo. It's a nonstop barrage of "I CAN DO THIS." "COME ON COME ON" "GOTTA HOLD ON" "WHOA GOTTA WATCH OUT"

It's like everyone is too afraid to just show the character not fucking talking. When they show the game it has to be a constant stream of stupid quips or the character repeating something like "GOTTA DO THIS" over and over again.

>My main concern at this point, is that she never shuts the fuck up in the demo. It's a nonstop barrage of "I CAN DO THIS." "COME ON COME ON" "GOTTA HOLD ON" "WHOA GOTTA WATCH OUT"
>It's like everyone is too afraid to just show the character not fucking talking. When they show the game it has to be a constant stream of stupid quips or the character repeating something like "GOTTA DO THIS" over and over again.
See

youtube.com/watch?v=fndW_4hfwaM

youtube.com/watch?v=lwI6-jKlsO0

youtube.com/watch?v=T5Xx3MdqdgM

youtube.com/watch?v=yUR2tQUUY9I

youtube.com/watch?v=k0HEyHQ0Rgo

here nigga

>I hate it because I so therefore it sucks

Don't see much melee combat desu, and what they show seems simple

A lot of climbing though, which might get boring with the limited vareity of enemy

Cool, ruined cities

Might be interesting, but there is still a limited number of biomes

I remeber forests, but can anyone inform me further?

I need to know how the robot ecosystem works. I really need to know.

Is Aloy Thicc?

>large robot doesn't even react to getting climbed on

Jesus

Im actually a bit concerned for melee.

I hope they have more weapons. I saw some of the NPCs carrying huge looking things on their backs, hope theyre giant longbows or some shit.

Horizon is open world exploration of a empty featureless map while on a linear and cinematic journey for plot driven reasons. You can kill even the largest of enemies with several well placed arrows.

Monster hunter is quest based missions with a multiplayer lobby system. Large enemies can take 10+ minutes of beatings from giant swords and hammers x3 the size of hunters wielding them.

In what way is it similar to monster hunter at all?

Some of the character design from the western side are made by Asians.

Good lord look at the size of those eyebrows.

You should be, nothing they have shown with melee seems underwhelming

Expect a bow simulator

She is beautiful, what's wrong?

>cinematic
There's that word again!

>see a woman without makeup
>what the fuck is that? is that a man?

Aloy is pretty much a flea to it, probably doesn't give a shit. If Aloy attacked it and it didn't react yeah that would be stupid

How, moosefix is actually attractive

The devs said its inspired by MH. I call bullshit
Even dogs scratch at fleas. No reason why it should stay still and not shake her off. Would make some cool SOTC moments, but no

youtube.com/watch?v=m0qjpabpEc4

Skip to 2:40 to see some non existent facial animations

Cinemathicc

ok

Heres your (You)

Name?

The Birthday hat is almost perfectly on her head

yap

She looks like a Finn.
Without Finn eyes.

It's Marie Rose from DOA you goober.

who dat