Is it possible to have a comfy PS4 thread on here? What games are you currently playing...

Is it possible to have a comfy PS4 thread on here? What games are you currently playing? What's your next platinum trophy? What are your hopes and dreams for the future of the console?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5YmLoDtnzFs
youtube.com/watch?v=QG1tpcpqcrY
youtube.com/watch?v=vcILLa7pnpw
youtube.com/watch?v=R6j_ZlliqC4
youtube.com/watch?v=rA0Lw7H0Z9M&list=FLxmprA_cM2J_H1WikBduhDQ&index=7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

There is no hope.

>currently playing
Odin Sphere Leifthrasir and Genso Rondo, will do Gravity Rush remastered afterwards.
>next plat
Genso Rondo, doubt I'll plat Odin Sphere, great game though
>hopes and dreams
Keep the Japanese support strong and that's all that matters

I'm going to be selling playstation plus 1 year codes, do you think $46 is a decent price?

Considering the price lift soon, not a bad idea.

>What games are you currently playing?
Finished Tomb raider today, surprisingly a good game, it actually remembers to be a game instead of a movie like uncharted.

>What's your next platinum trophy?
Don't care much about trophies but I got it on Bayonetta in an old account on PS3 and got it now on Bloodborne, tried it on Dark Souls 3 but got bored trying, I think i'm missing just two trophies for the platinum.

>What are your hopes and dreams for the future of the console?
Personally, what said.

Is there ever any hope of getting PS3 backwards compatibility?

None at all

Zero, more than likely the hardware of the PS4 wouldn't even handle PS3 games anyway. Completely different architecture. It's another reason why PS Now exists.

I'm actually having fun.

>PS Now

I hadn't heard of that. So it streams the games from online? Do they play well enough?

waiting for Dragon Quest Builders
demo was fun

>So it streams the games from online?

Yup basically, you access a remote PS3 from one of the servers somewhere and start playing. I tried the trial, no real problems but some games work better than others, I tried to play a few rounds of Killzone 3 multiplayer and the lag was more noticeable.

>currently playing
Gravity rush trails, some uc4 multiplayer its fun and some journey when i feel like it.
>next plat
I don't do that shit. I propably should though. Sometimes the challenge is entertaining but doing it alone is boring.
>hope and dreams
>dreams
Yep Dreams.
and that TLG is at least good.

>currently playing
odin sphere and gravity rush

>next plat
furi, only trophy left to get is S rank furier mode

>hopes and dreams
Bloodborne 2, some cool persona 5 spinoff games like dancing all night and arena ultimax.

I played shadow of the colossus and ratchet and clank into the nexus on psnow

I was really surprised that I had no problems. There wasn't even perceptible input lag which I thought for sure was unavoidable given you're streaming the game. The psnow games you've played show up in your library so you don't have to keep muddling through the absolutely shit psnow interface (unbelievable that there's no search function, I'm fucking irate).

We can't have a comfy thread without inevitable shit posting
Xbox owners are angry they have no games and PC players are angry they have indie pixel shit and inferior ports despite spending thousands on hardware

finishing uncharted 4 while waiting for the witcher to finish downloading

Rafe just shot Sam and Elena somehow found me :/

>Dreams

Man I forgot all about that one. I was looking forward to it too, any news updates on it? Is it going to support the VR?

playing black ops 3 and maybe dead rising I need like 5 more trophies did 7 day survivor last night

uncharted 4 multiplayer

dunno

demon's souls 2

Got 3 platinums from the Bioshock collection.

Shit was fun.

Playing Cyber Sleuth it's fucking fantastic and I can't wait for the next Digimon Story

The plan is to support it eventually but its quite an undertaking considering everything else they are doing with it.
I would almost say that Dreams 2 would be the one to get VR in 5 years. But well see.
They have a stream where they show the game semi often.

Thoughts on these two?

PSVR is coming in two weeks and I still don't know what the fuck do about it.

I also have no idea where to try it (yuro here).

their podcast is decent

UC4 is my shit

Can't stand the bastards, Colin 'I take video games and consoles so seriously like my life depends on it' Moriarty and Greg 'I have the mentality of a 10 year old autistic child' Miller

I've got to the Scotland part where you meet the Shorewhatever.
I find it painfully boring so far.

While I personally believe there are no worthwhile games on the PS4, I respect a person's decision to buy it if they feel it is worth it. That said, have a lovely thread, Anons.
-Some random fag without a PS4

it gets better,believe me,a few shootings and you will miss the chill parts,

pretty damn comfy, I must admit.

What's the verdict for Infamous Second Son? if they made a new game would you want Delsin or Cole?

>Delsin or Cole
Neither, I'm curious to see what they could do if they made more skill sets with different people.

I'm downloading The Last of Us remastered right now. Saw it was on sale for 10 bucks with all the dlc so I jumped at it. I only ever played it on ps3 and never the dlc so I'm pretty excited. Also my best friend who lives 12 hrs away is downloading it on his too and he's never played it all. Gonna be fun playing multiplayer together.

Can someone who's played it before let me know if upgrade in graphics is significant on the remastered? Does it hit 60 frames, 1080p?

never played it,looks like watch dogs or ass creed but with x rays,cant remember if i played infamous 1 or 2 but was fun tho

>currently playing
Street Fighter V

>next platinum
It won't be anytime soon, but I did get the Gravity Rush platinum last week

>hopes and dreams
No hopes; no dreams

Maybe something like multiple playable characters who each have their own unique abilities and it's up to you who becomes corrupted or not?

Soon Japanese games will reign supreme again and lead Playstation into a new golden age.

Believe it my brothers.

A version where you play as two opposing forces would be interesting, with segments playing as each side, making the good/bad choices on both sides and either side can end up on the same "side" of justice or the opposite, but nonetheless, the only plot impact it has is the lengths these two are willing to go to to defeat their "nemesis."

Would be neat, mix things up a tiny bit.

1080p

Frames unlocked.

Despite what Cred Forums tells you its a great game.

The multiplayer even so.

I can't wait till Ni No Kuni 2.

I played the PS3 quite a while ago and got the remastered a week ago. I don't really see any significant technical upgrades. It does indeed run at 60fps all the time. You can even switch to 30fps and both get eye cancer and wonder how did you managed to play it at that frame rate.

The 60fps look kinda weird on it, you can tell it was made with 30fps in mind. But you won't be switching back to 30fps.

>Actually posting a never ever pic of any kind
You do disgust me.
Does the PS4 shot have no picture in the back cause they have nothing to even remember fondly? ;^)

I've played it on my ps3. Fuck Cred Forums I've loved it since the first time I played it, the multiplayer is dope. It's my friend who has never played it before, I've just never played the dlc.

How is the dlc, speaking of?

Oh I'll remember the salty tears Cred Forums soaked out when bloodborne was announced.

I'll remember them fondly

PS4 owners aren't cultists so no.

Fucking gorgeous game with fun gameplay.

anyone preparing for the PS4 Pro release? Just bought this 4k Samsung TV for around $1200 and it can play play games with HDR enabled with just 21 ms of input lag. So far that is lowest input lag a HDR capitable TV can produce on the market.

im gonna be getting a ps4 during the holiday sales this year. is there any chance in fuck that dq 11 gets a western release?

Multiplayer dlc is just maps n shit.
Good if you enjoyed the multiplayer.

If you were really inot the story of the game Left Behind is worth a buy.

Its only bout 90 minutes long so don't expect some Elder Scrolls tier dlc.

It never really dips below for me.

It's a constant 60.

Awful. Breaks Ellie's character.

>buy rogue galaxy full price
>pillarboxing
>3d assets look like they were upscaled from 480p, 2d assets from menus look nice I guess
>end up playing it on pcsx2 at 5x native resolution with anti aliasing

If you have a halfway decent computer don't waste your money on the ps2 classics. They look like dogshit and i'm actually embarrassed for Sony that they would not only sell something like that, but at a premium price too.

Rate my PS4

Waifu/10

>Its only bout 90 minutes long so don't expect some Elder Scrolls tier dlc.
That's kind of disappointing but I honestly almost bought Left Behind last weekend for 10 bucks on ps3 while I was drunk. Glad I was able to control myself and get remastered a week later for the same price.

PS4 is outpacing PS2. Soon brother.

>tfw waited cause I knew sony will bring out an upgrade soon.

If those Final fantasy 15 pro screenshots were real then i'm ready for it.

Shit looks like a whole different game.

What are your guys thoughts on next months ps plus games? I think they are the best games to be given in a while desu.

I've been hearing about some Nips Renaissance in terms of gaming is it real?

METAL GEAR?

Oh boy. What killed it for me is how you can visibly see the image is rendered as a set of vertically oriented rectangles, and that it's overt during cutscened and created a constant screen-tearing like effect.

Think about it.

Japs don't play on PC.
They don't even acknowledge Xbox's existence.
Wii U is seen as a toy rather then a actual console, plus all the risqué game aren't allowed by Nintendo anyway.
3DS has terrible hardware.
Mobile games are too simple.

Where do they go besides Vita, PS3, and PS4?

the combat can be boring if you are one of those players who wants to play it exclusively like a stealth game. It is an action game; stealth is just a tool.

Trying to play it like a whack-a-mole cover shooter on low difficulty can be boring too, and some people are really determined to do it that way because thet's all they've ever known for cover-shooters. Also, most players do not look the camera around nearly as much as they should

Any Ausbros go to the eb expo? Playstation's booth was huge
>tfw didn't make it for PSVR

how would that furfag shit even stand with those tiny feet fuckin stupid

>I've been hearing about some Nips Renaissance in terms of gaming is it real?

Maybe.

These second half of the last generation has been sort of a dark age in terms of japanese games with FF13 and Resident evil shitting the bed and capcom being max jew.

I get the feeling Jap developers must have realized they've fallen behind western developers.

FF15 looks good and capcom seems to be slowly learning their lesson.
Along with Kojima developing another titan waiting to happen.

Just maybe user. Just maybe

So I need something to kill the time for the next 4 hours while my download finishes. These are the games I have on disk and digital that I've never played, help me pick:

Metal Gear Solid 5
The Unfinished Swan
Lords of the Fallen
The Walking Dead Season One
Life is Strange Episode 1
Warframe
Infamous Second Son

What are next months?

I was pleasently surprised with this month desu but then I have a PS3 too. I had never played Journey or Prince of Persia the Forgotten Sands and I like them both.

>all those unnecessary rolls

Dark Souls with guns

inFamous right away.

It's like a tech demo except the gameplay is actually fun.

Even cancer isn't enough to kill them when they are so cancerous themselves

holy shit I hate them, especially Mr.I-don't-know-shit-about-hardware-and-yet-participte-in-multiple-hour-long-conversations-related-exclusively-to-that-topic-XboneS=PS4pro-but-also-you-are-pricks-for-not-liking-ME3's-ending

Why would you like ex-IGNers? I mean they were THE face of that site, and mingled with quite a lot of what everyone hated.

Top tier. I've already played transformers and it's pretty good. Uses the VA's from the original series, platinum hack n slash combat.

Never played any RE before because horror games are scary at night which is when I play vidya but i'm excited to try it.

Infamous or lords for sure, just don't expect lords to measure up to souls games

>paying to go see what's essentially advertisements

I'm currently playing the Dragon Quest Builders demo (fun desu)
Gonna play a match or two of Smite with a friend in a few.
Playing BL2 handsome collection in a bit aswell for the fun of it. I know the writing/humor/SJW pandering sucks.
Ni-Oh is gonna be sick. FFXV looks really solid.
Next plat will be Diablo III. It is an easy one but I'm at 87% complete atm and still stoked on it.

Anyone played that Star Trek online game? Looks like shit desu. But sometimes shitty games are fun.

I would also like to add

>aussie whose main hobby is vidya
Are you a masochist or what?

I've never played Journey.

How should I go about it? Just turn it on and go in blind?

Greg Miller is one if the most insufferable faggots I've ever come across. I don't know the other dude, but considering that he is with MIller, he's probably also horrendous.

Game holds some of my fondest vidya memories.

I'd fuck Colin.

With that kind of vision, everything is advertisement.

Delsin is cute. CUTE!!

Piracy and literally being a jew.

I never buy games at full price and always wait till sales.

Last times I bought a game was MGSV because it's my favourite franchise and Fallout 4 because it was $60 launch night which was wayyyy cheaper than any other launch game.

What is this? I can't see much cause it's so dark.

I wanna platinum 1 and 2 but the fucking freezing glitches makes me wanna wait. did it happen to you?
>mfw it fucked my trophy playthrough by it switching from survival to medium mid game

2 and Infinite ran perfectly fine for me.

1 actually froze a few times but weirdly unfroze if I didn't touch it for like 30 or so seconds. Just save very often.

How did you accidentally change the difficulty?

They've turned into FUCKWITs

>Currently Playing
Bully PS2 port, since the Steam version keeps crashing.
>Next Platinum
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
>Hopes
Better PSN service. A next gen console that can run games (that aren't only fps multiplayers) at a steady 60fps

Next time don't buy Samsung, they actually give their employees cancer amd try to pay off the family members to keep quiet, and also their washing machines and tablets explode and cause house fires. These are facts not memes btw, anyway enjoy your TV

Not me, after I saved and quit then booted the game back up it switched to medium. apparently its happened to a few other people too. Im hoping that glitch works where I can switch it to survival during the Fontaine fight and still get it

>Renaissance
Trust me, by E3 next year Sony will have unveiled their two huge fucking Japanese RPG's and they will blow your dick off. Get hype.

Yes go blind lad

do load the game by pressing continue or do you bring up the files and manually select one?

I did it manually just because I'm paranoid, but that's still a pretty bullshit glitch.

>Still holding Bloodborne hostage with a ransom of $200

FUCK YOU

MEMESPOUTING SCUM

How old are you user? The game is only a few years old and quite frankly isn't THAT good anyway, at least compared to all the other games that exist in the world.

JAPAN STUDIO ARE THE BEST 1ST PARTY DEVELOPER RIGHT NOW FOR GIVING US THE OLD HUNTERS

They've definitely changed since they left IGN, I think their fame has got to them a little. When they were at IGN they acted like employees and treated it like no other job (for the most). Now they act like they're hot shit celebrities and it shows through their new personalities.

i always just hit continue. I got a bitch of an itch to plat it cause I did Infinite's without any problems. Christ knows if/when they'll patch it though

>ITT: 40M idiots that bought the inferior PS3.5
Hey, stupid sonyggers, are you gonna buy the PS4Pro?

>What are your hopes and dreams for the future of the console?

Free online. This shit has never been acceptable.

not him, but the visuals really wowed me the first time I played.

I'm a such a whore for neon colors at night, I legit took over 700 screenshots in photo mode. Plus I was running around the town doing missions with some music playing in the background. It was maximum comfy.

I know it's nothing groundbreaking, but it was just something that left a nice impression on me.

I think it just came along at the right time or something.

>>>/global/rules/3

>unnecessary rolls
You need to do it or else the AI will just kill you instantly. The rolls aren't completely invincibility frames but they are something like it where the enemy will have a bigger chance to be off the mark.

>Sonic Mania
>KH 2.8
>KH3
>TLG
>FF15

All within the next year. I hope i'm not being too optimistic with kh3.

Will XV be good?

my next platinum will probably be XV or bbs/re chain

>KH3
>releasing before 2020

I loved that game... the first half, the second half was just terrible. the first half had a lot of at least semi good writing, the neon and smoke powers were a lot of fun to switch between, with different uses, and picking good or evil paths actually gave you different outcomes and missions.

then the second island is just a slog, everything becomes bland and repeptitive, the video powers are just slow heavy neon powers, minus the radio dish stuff that only is sometimes useful. the missions are identical on good or evil routes, minus a slight difference in dialogue, the final boss fight, and last power are super underwhelming, and both of the endings are unsatisfying.

overall it feels rushed, great start, terrible finish

I had fun, will probably go back and play it more

I wanna buy Disgaea 5 but the game is too expensive. Also, no one want to buy my new sealed Uncharted 4 from a bundle for $40 :(

>Rock power

God that was pointless

disgaea's worth it, if you like the series at all, d5 is just amazing, they made everything better across the board... except for post-game stuff, its pretty limited and most everything you'd come to expect to be standards in disgaea is behind DLC now, like even the standard "you fight laharl, etna, and flonne" level

Postgame now is literally just "here is how you unlock carnage dimension, have at it"

I bought Disgaea on a desperate attempt at find a FFT esque game. Its fun but im not a fan of anime or its shitty jokes.

you mean shitty earth-bender.
You dont even get the superjump rock spikes, or the latch onto the wall with ledges powers! even the weakest enemy conduits get that!

>What games are you currently playing?
I sold my PS4 to save up for a PS4 Pro. I got $220 for it, which is pretty good, considering pawn shops are selling PS4s for $200.

> What are your hopes and dreams for the future of the console?
If Final Fantasy XV and Tales of Berseria are good, that's enough for me in the next six months.

Hello, Adam.

Holy shit I would never do that

hey look, it's the /vg/ thread except it's not dead.

nice.

i'm playing bloodborne and i keep invading pussies who just fucking heal and run away while i destroy them.

Who makes this shitty meme pics? They are cringe as fuck.

DQ Builders worth $60? I loved the demo but never was interested in Minecraft and never played a DQ game. I just want to build a huge city with NPCs walking around.

sure.

No mods for PS4....
Sonyniggers will defend this.....

I'm playing nothing for it right now but I'm pretty excited for Xenoverse 2.

pip

Playing Lords of the Fallen
kinda shit

It's worth playing once and only once

(You)

pip

I can never defend that, it's a decision that makes zero sense.

pip

pip

pip

______pip

Mary and [pip] in

Piplup!

Been thinking about grabbing a ps4 since I chose to go Xboner at the start of this gen. Think ill wait for the pro to come out first to see if any hardware issues arise first. Plus I gotta see what games I even want on the system, and if the ps4 is a good all in one media center like my xboner is.

Can the standard PS4 run these games without slowdown/frame rate issues ?

>Bloodborne

>Witcher 3

>Nier Automata

>The Last of Us (Remastered)

>Persona 5

>Tomb Raider

I'd really appreciate your answers.

Witcher 3 is trash on consoles. Everything else runs fine.

The Last of Us runs perfect.

Tomb Raider DE is also great.

currently playing RE 4 remaster, never played it before

Don't care about platinums...

Hoping to save enough for a decent PC before Mount and Blade Bannerlord comes out...

What game should I buy next for ps4 that is cheap ? I was looking at Order 1886, Alien Isolation and a few others...

No you fucking retard. All of PS4 has slowdown and frame rate issues you fucking idiot. You'd know if you fucking watched some goddamn gameplay. Holy shit. are you fucking incapable of even the most rudimentary of searching, let alone researching? Grow a goddamn backbone and learn how to look before you ask dumbass questions. Here, a fucking basic look of videos to peer through:

youtube.com/watch?v=5YmLoDtnzFs

youtube.com/watch?v=QG1tpcpqcrY

youtube.com/watch?v=vcILLa7pnpw

youtube.com/watch?v=R6j_ZlliqC4

Use your fucking brain retard

Order is a super easy platinum. Don't pay more than $20.

>all of PS4

stopped reading there, learn English before posting here.

Is Driveclub really that bad as most people say? Never gave a thought on buying it but saw a vid on the car sounds & thought it's pretty good.

youtube.com/watch?v=rA0Lw7H0Z9M&list=FLxmprA_cM2J_H1WikBduhDQ&index=7

Is it the car handling that makes the game bad & no free roam? If it's still bad after the patches I'll pass.

why not?