Fuck them for not putting CV3 on it.

What a worthless pile of trash.

why would you want to play the nes version? its pretty shit by todays standards

>two people target the same enemy
>first guy KO's the enemy
>second guy misses because enemy is gone
>wasted turn

youre a fucking tool

FF1 is a literally broken game. And I don't mean "figuratively," I do genuinely mean broken. There are stats that do nothing. STATS, not stat. As in plural. There is more than one stat that is completely without function

You could buy a NES and FF1 for less than that piece of shit.

Not to mention all the spells that simply do not work. I highly doubt they are going to use a patched version.

Maybe in 2001.

i wish i wish dis meme would dieeeeeeeeeeee

Where can I order the Famicom version?

>The magic system used in the original version of Final Fantasy, where magic capable characters would only be able to cast spells of a particular level a set number of times, was replaced by the now standard points (MP) system used in later games. However, certain spells are still restricted to characters above a certain level or of a certain class.

>Intelligence plays more of an influence on the effects of offensive magic spells.

>In the NES version, if a character was ordered to attack a character that was no longer there, the hit would be "ineffective". The WonderSwan Color edition offered the player the option of maintaining this style of attack or having attacks redirected to a still existent foe. The Game Boy Advance forces this change, meaning that ineffective hits no longer occur.

>The Thief and Monk classes are more powerful. The Red Mage has been weakened somewhat.

>A "profile" system. The cartridge would allow for three sets of saved games, including unlockables in the bestiary.

>To allow for the needs of a portable gaming system, the Save point-based system (where the player could only save in an inn) was scrapped in favor of being able to save at any point in the game.

>Many monsters have more HP.

>Once there is a game cleared save data in both games, the player gains access to a complete soundtrack for both games.

>Final Fantasy also features four extra dungeons not available in any other editions

How is it a meme?

dude the controller is so small you cant even use it
also
>payind for ROMS

Monk might have been shit but black belt was the god of the game.

PS1 version is best.

GBA version is too easy.
PS1 version allows you to choose between the two magic systems.

The controller is the same size as the original controller. Get out of here with your monster hands.

Just don't play it on an original GBA.

dpad is gonna be worse.

Stfu. I will punch you on Nasirs behalf kid.

>PS1 version
?

Don't keep me waiting, what are they? I only ever played the GBA remake, and they seemed to fix everything except thief being useless

Not him, but I'm at least aware of several spells not working the way they should. Some of the death spells and status spells have actually literally impossible accuracy and one spell that's supposed to reduce enemy evasion actually raises its evasion. Weapons and armor are also supposed to have special properties for the gimmicky ones like Ice Sword being effective against fire monsters, but they just aren't. There's even code that's supposed to make them work that way, but they just don't.