ITT: Overrated shitty games

ITT: Overrated shitty games

bloodborne is overrated shit

Usually OP provides an example of some sort.

Don't just post unrelated pictures.

you first, OP.

Where is it op

ayy

I'll start

Who even plays arena shooters anymore?

I dare to say that again

of course its overrated when its an 11/10

Source: someone without a PS4/PcDevkit

bloodborne isn't overrated.

it is absolute perfection when it comes to "video games sells hardware".

i own a ps4 and the only games i played and ENJOYED are bloodborne and nioh. i now just hope that perosna 5 and ffXV will justify my waste of money since i feel like a 2 games won't justify my purchase.

i'm not a rich fag and i'm seriously starting to regret my decision of buying a ps4, especially now that the ps4pro is coming out.

It's trash compared to The Witcher 3

lol

PS4pro is pointless, 4K is a meme and all the games are the fucking same.

Literally who cares?

OG PS4 is just fine.

>Look Mah! I'm posting on Cred Forums!

If you don't already own a PS4, then it makes sense to get a Pro. Or, take advantage of the oiginals price drop as well as the fact that they have put out many patches to justify getting the original.

Basically, if you bought a PS4 at launch, I'm sorry for you.

t. PCuck

This game is awful

never ever, cuck

stay cucked

>all these hiney-hiroshima'd Memeborne fanboys
Bloodborne is the most overrated game of this console gen.

ff7 and CT

This garbage.

i don't think you know what that word means

fuck off

fuck off

The only right answer. I remember when it came out and I thought "wow that looks stupid and repetitive". I played it recently for 90 hours and honestly felt like a chore and I can't say I had fun I just finished it because of autism.

I meant persona 3 btw.

>"video games sells hardware"
>only 10% of PS40million owners have bloodborne
>an even smaller amount have beaten gascoigne, the first required boss
Face it, it's a flop.
Exclusivity kills enjoyability.

Fucking terrible game.

The less people play it, the better it is.

let me guess, pc fag right?

I want to play this game, but after playing Dark Souls 3 on PC I discovered how much From is fucking over console players. The frame rate and frame drops in DaS1 and 2 are pretty inexcusable for a PS3 game.

>PCucks are still bleeding out their ass about Bloodborne

I'm not sure if the people hating bloodborne are salty PC gamers, or if the people overhyping it are bragging PS4 gamers.

Pretty much every single RPG I've played that gets acclaimed here or anywhere else, CRPGs specifically

Garbage genre, JRPGs included

>misses the trash can

Did somebody say overrated?

I wouldnt say its shit, but it is the worst in the souls series

>Exclusivity kills enjoyability.
user, do you really want me to show you how many percent of people killed the very first boss in Dark Souls 1 on PC ? Hint : less than 40%

People buy games on PC when they're low-priced and never actually play it. This isn't how you help a game dev.

Exclusivity doesn't kill enjoyability, people kill enjoyability by being mad they can't play it.

1 year and a half later, PCucks are still butthurt.

Easy

As an enthusiast hardcore gamer, who spent the extra time, effort and money to make sure I had the superior experience to all other gamers, the news that Bloodborne was PS4 only was just a dagger to my heart. What's the point of having a 144hz monitor and $3000 rig if I can't take advantage of it. I ask all of my fellow PCBros to please stand together with me. We have to boycott this game and any others like it to stand against developers that punish the hardcore gamer wanting to be the very best.

Stand with me Bros. Stand and fight

Just finished it.
Man that ending was toilet.
The majority of the quests are linear as sin.