So Cred Forums...

So Cred Forums, tell me your favorite game and something about you that the general populace of this board would find cancerous, autistic, detestable, what have you. This is a safe space for your faggotry.

Crash 2 is mine, and I'm extremely sensitive. I don't show it publicly on public servers but banter and stuff always gets to me personally and I have no choice but to bottle it in.

Bioshock

I think Bioshock Infinite is a good game

Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon, and I have a wife and child

Metal Gear Solid 2
I read reviews and shitposting to talk shit about games I've never played.

deus ex

donald trump and his fanbase is retarded

Castlevania SoTN.
DaS3 is my favorite Dark Souls.

Kirby's Dreamland 3.

I unironically like Vinesauce.

Banjo-Tooie

I get insanely mad at any video game that I play at even a semi-serious level. I've broken systems, controllers, mice, and keyboards in autistic fury. The neighbors have even complained about me because I'll scream at the top of my lungs at my computer at night. I'm honestly really embarrassed by it.
That said, I don't get mad at literally anything else. You could spit in my face and I wouldn't raise my voice. I get annoyed, yeah, but I never let it show. I think vidya is a good outlet for my anger. At least its better than getting mad at my friends and family.

Hey I think you're a waste of space.

My favorite game right now is street fighter and I like girls

Megaman X

I have extremely severe anger issues (to the point where I "see" red hazes) but I always manage to keep myself in check before I do anything drastic.

hey buddy

dead rising
im kind of a furfaggot,help. I also am extremely into Garrus, and i want him as a husbando

Mega Man X

I'm not the best at games, especially multiplayer ones, DmC is the only Devil May Cry i've beaten, and I like games that'd be classified furry, like Solatorobo, Dust, Freedom Planet, and some Sonic games.

Crusader Kings II.

I like Undertale.

No, no... I think you definitely belong here. You fit in well.

Metroid Prime

I play the Deus Ex games exclusively on consoles and love them. Deus Ex on PS2 is one of the best games I've ever played and I'll probably never play it on PC.

>favorite game
Phantasy star online

>Secret
None, it's just what you'd expect from someone whose been on this fuckign website for 12 years.

I've masturbated to everything imaginable that's been posted here, and I'm the byproduct of racist degenerate baby boomer parents, hate religion, am 30, jobless, loveless but not kissless, and am very bitter about videogames not catering to my generation anymore because casuals are more profitable.

Guess I could trigger the easily offendable fagbabies here a bit. If I was gonna vote I'd vote for trump because of his focus on restructuring america to be strong, keeping NEW degenerates religious and other dangerous minorities out, and exposing the corruption in the media and government

how do I spoiler

Parasite Eve

I'm sensitive and I tend to overanalyze people's interactions with me, often end up taking things to heart. I'm trying to "give less of a fuck" like people say they can. And you're my only friends.

Demon's Souls

I love eating my smegma/boogers/snot/nails/cum/urine/skin and any other thing that my body generates or excretes.

lol

System Shock 2
I'm gay for hairy guys