Are there any newer games with good graphics worth playing?

Are there any newer games with good graphics worth playing?

I just got a new computer but for the life of me I can't think of fucking ANYTHING that is worth playing to use this new power, except for maybe subnautica (which I probably won't enjoy very much) and DOOM which is too expensive for me anyway and takes up 60 fucking GB of space, (seriously what the fuck why are these new games so big Far Cry 2 was only like 4gb) while this laptop only has like 200 to spare.

I'm honest to god racking my brain here but it just seems like everything is complete fucking trash.

What monitor and video card?

doggo thread

>laptop
This is obviously a bait thread, defeat OP by turning it into a cute or cool dogs thread.

It's a dell inspiron 7559 laptop with a geforce 960

15.6 monitor

For the $800 American, it's a pretty good deal for something that can play stuff like Battlefield 3 and GTA5 at high settings at 60fps.

I don't care much about having super high settings or whatever, but my last computer is like 8 years old at this point and is practically a toaster that can run stuff like L4D2 and COJ: Gunslinger at high settings, but struggles with stuff like STALKER and Killing Floor on low. So this is a pretty big step up for me.

Hey, shut up, I needed to buy a new laptop for work and study and this was voted one of the best gaming laptops for the price across many different websites, so I got it.

It's pretty good. Shame I can't think of anything to play on it.

>best gaming laptop

"for the price"

reading comprehension isn't your strong suit is it?

Witcher 3 is really good. I especially like how every female I want to fuck.

That's like saying you got the best value bull. At the end of the day you're still getting cucked.

>gaming
>laptop

As I already said. I needed a laptop anyway. I travel A LOT. This laptop had a good price and good performance. It's a big step up from what I had previously, and I now have a lot more options available to me that were previously impossible.

It doesn't matter if you think gaming laptops are a meme or whatever, the fact remains that it can play lots of modern game that my previous computer could not. So I'm asking for suggestions.

Why is this so hard to understand?

Can we just get doggos instead of games appealing to grafixfags?

I am not a graphics whore. Am I talking to literal children here?

I already said I don't care about having stuff on high settings. I just have a lot more options of games now seeing as my last computer would struggle to even run stuff like Killing Floor on low settings, let alone run more intensive stuff at all, and I wanna experience the good stuff I've missed.

this dog looks sick

Try experiencing a real computer.

you just remembered the yellow snake webm

Pretty sure it is a real computer. Sorry it's not a $5000 Alienware which can run 10 copies of Crysis 3 at the same time at 200 FPS.

That was a cute snake.

I wasn't talking about your laptop.

How do I get my doggo to stop trying to bite my extremities whenever I try to play/interact with it?

It seems to think that me moving my arms/legs away from its mouth is some sort of game, so it keeps trying to get at them.

When my computer came out it could run Crysis at high settings quite well, HD. It probably came out around 9 years ago or so. At the time that was pretty good.

I've already experienced a "real computer" and it's nothing special compared to a laptop. The only big difference to me is my 144hz monitor, but I can connect that to this laptop anyway so it doesn't make a huge difference in the end.

I'm going to a lan party at a friend's house in a couple months, and I'm trying to figure out what I should do. I don't want to lug my 40 lb full tower case, monitor, and other peripherals.

I suppose I could build a portable PC, but I'd rather just get a laptop so there's less stuff to have to carry around. There's also not a hell of a lot of room.

Just teach it to stop biting altogether, through a class or from some method on your own. If you do a fake yell or kind of yelp like a dog would when he bites you then he'll stop, but I have no experience doing that so I don't know how well it works.

Well, as OP, this computer (Dell inspiron 7559) is pretty good for the price, as I mentioned.

If you look up stuff like "best budget gaming laptops 2016/2015" this comes up quite a lot. It gor quite a few editors choice awards as well.

It's not super powerful or whatever, but it'll run pretty much all modern games on at least medium settings. It managed mostly high on Battlefield 3 and GTAV at 60 fps, plus the battery (when on power saver mode) lasts about 10 hours if just doing some internet surfing or whatever. and it still lasts a fair few hours doing more intensive stuff.

For the price of $800, it's a pretty good deal. I spent quite a lot of time looking for something good and this is one of the best in the price range.

There's dozens of reviews and videos on it and the concensus is it's pretty good. I'd recommend it for sure, unless you need everything to be at 4K 120fps Ultra settings.

Check out my dog

gross

I thought it was massively overrated until I started playing with a controller.

Also, I used a mod to make Gerald shut the fuck up about the weather and another mod to make the weather on clear days not look like a hurricane. That wind effect really shat me.

Aww cute. :3

NO.

That looks uncomfortable.

stop

Who is the best dog in gaming?

I didn't read your post and it's probably fucking retarded anyway, but dogs rule so great thread OP

NO NO NO
WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS
THAT DOG IS NOT MADE FOR FUCKING YOU DUMB DEGENERATE FAGGGGOT

por que

Go limp. Your dog keeps biting because they think you're playing. Shout something like "OW" really loud to startle them then stop playing, I just trained a puppy with such and it quelled the habit really quickly; you just have to make the behavior unfun for them without hurting them. ezpz

God damn it I knew what was gonna happen in this video right from the start

ITT: angry catfag

DOGS ARE FOR HUGS NOT FUGS

Why?