This game worth the price? I'm gay so I don't care about if I can fap to it

This game worth the price? I'm gay so I don't care about if I can fap to it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/afP71xwLI8Y
youtube.com/watch?v=mkKVixISUgI
exhentai.org/g/840541/1bc476959f/
haydee.booru.org/index.php>>353448991
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's an indie metroidvania, take a fucking guess.

S'alright actually. A bit like Rabi Ribi though, the characters are definitely part of the draw.

I honestly wish I was gay sometimes

I'd get noticed more and I'd have a substantially higher chance of getting a significant other

If you've ever wanted to play a game whose challenge comes from intentionally archaic gameplay, then it's worth a pirate.

double the chance of 0% is still 0%

you could just pretend to be gay

Sure I liked it

Took me 28 hours to beat on the lowest difficulty. Yes, it's worth it.

STOP MAKING THREADS ABOUT THIS SHIT GAME

HOLY FUCK THE 800 TIMES IT WAS DELETED WASN'T ENOUGH FOR YOU?

Game?

>He says as he bumps the thread when it was close to archiving

It's actually fun. Frustrating, but fun. There will be a lot of instances in the first few hours where you think 'bullshit, the mechanics suck and that's why what I did didn't work' but then you'll realize you missed something or jumped a bit too early. Once you start clicking and getting the different items, it gets pretty rewarding and even varied at times (a no-light night vision section in particular comes out of left field and is really cool atmospherically)

The character will probably bug you though, as if you're not attracted to her one way or another then you'll probably get more annoyed then normal when her massive ass gets in the way of the camera. It's not to the point where it ever ruins a decision or makes you die but the game is the quintessential 'I'd rather stare at a chick's ass all day than a guy's if I'm just gonna be playing a game'.

Honestly it would still be interesting and a fun pick up at 10$ even if it was just a static robot. As a dude that likes thicc, its a great bonus eyecandy to have while doing the enjoyable gameplay, especially since there are already mods coming out for visuals and clothing and stuff. That adds the extra 5$ worth for me.

tl;dr Its fun, but you might feel just the slightest bit gipped at 15$ if the whole badonkadonk angle doesn't interest you at all

>I'm gay
>post lewd fanart

gay men are much more shallow than women.

lewd

>check Places like tinder or craigslist to maybe see if I could get a quickie with no strings attached
>MUST BE 6'5
>MUST LOOK LIKE A BODY BUILDER
>I ONLY WANT PEOPLE TO ANSWER THIS AD IF THEY HAVE A 9 INCH PENIS

Such is life.

On a scale of 1 to 10 HOW GAY are you?

>Uses Tinder
>Complains when he only finds sluts

This game will ungay you don't buy it

shallow gay men are much more shallow than women.

>I'd have a substantially higher chance of getting a significant other

what the fuck makes you think that? homos aren't a relentless sexual force they're just people who happen to like dicks

if you didn't have a chance with women, you're not gonna have a chance with men because you're still the ugly, worthless piece of shit you are right now

might as well kill yourself already

>Implying gays don't fuck like crazy

why do you think they have the most AIDS?

I heard it gets pretty spoopy halfway though.

I want to be fucked like crazy but don't want aids

Wanting a monogamous relationship as a gay is fucking impossible. All the gays who live near you are insufferable aids-ridden faggots who pumpndump and all the gays who live far away are cool people you'd play vidya with.

it's okay if you can get it for $5 or you can just pirate it, if you are paying $5

Because anal sex causes microabrasions, which allow desease to pass the blood barrier more easily.

Look it up.

Isn't there like a fetish where gays love purposely giving others aids?

It's not the gay's fault they only have 2 holes to stick their dick in

Wait, gays don't masturbate? Truly a degenerate people.

yup its called "bugchasing" im not anti gay per se but i kind of understand why some people are disgusted by them.

>gay
>not wanting to fuck a fat ass
You must not be human mate

Yeah, it's called bug-catching.

>he doesn't know

man I get hit on by gay people all the time it sucks

The only thing that still makes me sick to my stomach.

I'm bisexual, but I'm really looking for a girl more than a man so I might as well be straight

I'm scared to tell any of my family members because they'll probably interpret it as "You'll just eat dick for the rest of your days"

I know, right? Taking such an innocent term and having it accosiate with something nasty.

There's a Night Vision section that is very spoopy

There are only two enemy types in the whole game though so its never truly overwhelming or shocking. They (or one of them) fucks you up fast, but its not like its super creepy or anything

Yeah nah. I'm gay and pretty attractive and I've literally never had another gay person ever approach me. I get woman interested in me all the time, but never men. Maybe I don't look or act gay enough.
If you're not going to gay bars or shit like that, it's actually probably harder to get a bf than a gf, since everyone will always assume you're straight unless you're flaming as fuck (in which case one should kill oneself).

I feel for you. I have a gay friend and he doesnt bother any more because hes sick of faggot shit plus even though he lives in the most populated city in the country all the fags know each other and you cant do anything with anyone else without word getting around.

>higher chance of getting a significant other
your dating pool goes from like 50% of the single population to the like 2% of the single population

there's much, much, much more straight females than gay males. It's also worth mentioning how fucking shit gay and queer "culture" is

Even if I was straight I'd still be alone, however

Fuck alimony, and fuck kids. We live in the age of VR waifus and advanced onaholes, and I'd rather play vidya with friends than fuck em.

Why would you tell your family unless you were actively dating a dude in the long term? Would you tell them your fetishes?

Go fuck a fatty.

Why don't you go on Grinder or some shit?

gameplay is okayish to decent survival horror with a bit of platforming

I want her to SIT on my FACE!

My family are gigantic homophobes. They take anything remotely similar to be gay as completely gay

majority of dating apps are just used for hookups, they don't want relationships

>most importantly he could attach a vac pump to my hole and for my rose bud to be extracted from my hole. it's a deeper cut to ensure conversion.
>once the vac pump was removed he took a scaple and made three deep cuts... and bled me for a few minutes

i live on the same world as these people, i can't believe it. the depths of human depravity know no bounds.

Is there a link?
I don't use windows and want to try running it on wine

>It's also worth mentioning how fucking shit gay and queer "culture" is
Christ, this. Such a massive amount of gays follow this disgusting faggot culture. For those of us who don't want to be part of that mess, our dating pool just shrinks even further.

It's full of the faggots I've mentioned above, and one-night-stands. Not interested in that. Sex is overrated.

then just don't tell them. I never told my family I'm bi and I'm happier for it

Gay is gay, faggot.

But I do chump.

Male ones.

Not unless there's a women involved, queer

>This game worth the price?
>filename
you really are one of the most obvious shills here you know?

So what exactly is "remotely gay"?

If a girl tickles my prostate is it gay?

Wow.
I bet he lied about being gay just to sell the game to gay people too.

>unless you're flaming as fuck (in which case one should kill oneself).
you are a good man.

>thread immediately derails to gays and diseases
Good job OP

Yes.

Showing even slight intention towards a guy

I like to fuck girls a lot more than guys, however if I was offered a threesome with a guy in it, probably. I'll fuck any moderately attractive women. I'm really fucking picky with what man I'll have sex with

>reported this thread 2 hours ago
>still up

Epic.

That is gay.

You can put down the homophobia, the OP isn't actually gay.

>be fat ugly male
>have more lewd encounters with males than females
nah

So even though you're having sex with a girl and no guy or attraction to a guy is involved it's gay? Better not hug or maintain eye contact with another guy in case it gets gay m8

I'm getting a VCRUNTIME140.ddl is missing error. What the hell is this shit?

Could one even survive such a feat

There's nothing more shallow than straight men.
Literally their only criteria is "Is she hot?"

It's bi though

Who said ANYTHING about surviving?

Why are you trying to defend the fact that you're gay?

Wish I had a big thicc gf like that

I want that ass to swallow me

Thread that has "I'm gay" in the OP is a quality video game discussion according to mods.

Im not defending shit, that implies i think you're smart enough to have a discussion with. Why are you so insecure in your sexuality?

nothing more pathetic than reporting non-rule breaking threads because you don't like them.

also you announced your report. get bent you dumb sperg

Yet a game that is played just to spank to is quality discussion by your definition

I'm not though. I just know that having fingers in your ass is gay.

And she would with a happy, warm hum.

Haydee is cute! CUUUUTE!

only flaw about her is you can't make out with that robot face while having sex

And also no penis.

So your definition of gay doesn't have to involve attraction or participation between 2 men? Interesting. Do you think the amazon position is gay?

>nipples look like wet sacks of cream cheese
>pussy looks like a tumor
>neck is longer than head
>kneecaps are wider than actual knees

jesus man are you just so new that this ET giraffe lookin shit is the best you got?

Why are you getting so worked up over what some random guy on the internet says?

You seem to be the one getting pissy, I'm just interested in your definitions. But if you're this sensitive I'll leave you be.

I've beaten over half of her game now

My face, soul, and body have been well honed by now to withstand the highest levels of T H I C C

Worst case if I have an arm free, I can always slap her thighs three times for an instantkill

How so?

>you cant do anything with anyone else without word getting around.
same happens here, no matter how big the city is, everyone would know about you and sometimes give false info about you so don't break some fag's heart

I remember the thread where that got drawn.

Good times.

nigga just wait for someone to put the model in SFM or Gmod

No problem

are you supposed to bring the button clicker thing with you? I had to put it on one of the buttons to escape the next room after you got it, and I cant find any other buttons that have one

But they're sexually oblivious enough that that can apply to anyone 6/10 or more, along with some INCREDIBLY superficial stuff like blonde hair.

The other side knows what they want and relentlessly pursues it.

Except that if you're browsing a board like this, it doesn't matter what sexuality you are. You see people post things like how gays have sex a lot more than heterosexuals and spreading aids more and blah blah, but think that applies to normies who probably get spooked over the words Cred Forums because FOX news told them that they'd get hacked by Anonemoose. Those are the type of gays who run around flaunting their shit, and attend Mardi Gras and are generally gigantic faggots, more so than the ERP'ers pretending to be "Cute!!"

I'm gay, and I sit here a virgin because I'm as autistic as the rest of you. I've got no game but I sure play them.

Drop the mindset that being gay means your odds are better, like another user said, doubling the chance of 0% is still 0%.

Im not a virgin

>Not just making her feel awkward by licking her faceplate while tracing your finger along her CPU behind her head

You have no vision

>She just ends up quickly getting up and fretting over you, preventing the sweet release of T H I C C death

ok? congratulations?

pls respond

thanks

The first one you encounter you can't take with you

Keep exploring green till you get the Sam Fisher goggles then go back to the bridge room, you can figure it out from there

Hold on to the dildo though, you get a wifi button later

you're welcome

Get a room

user thats completely gay.

Why do slavs always create games like this?

what do you think goes through the mind of the artist as they draw this?

Yes, I just hit the dark zone and is scary as fuck

good taste

I never thought I'd see the day where people would worship both Slaanesh and Nurgle at the same time.

hers a link to /trash/ to share and get mods

Same reason japs do.

They make games that they themselves enjoy and hope likeminded people are into it.

Slavs have a rich history of, when either finally sober or completely utterly shitfaced, creating challenging and cheesecakey games

See that one HoMM3 expansion for reference

that's the fattest booty Haydee I've yet seen

i am very erect

I'm into thick thighs but when it devolves into fetishism I am left flaccid masted.

You know, this game reminds me alot of those silly but hard as balls Stalker mods

>You will never teach Haydee the finer nuances of slav culture

Tracksuit and vodka crowbar mod when?

He who stands with me shall be my brother.
For the EMPRAH

Cyкa Блять
Thick is justice
youtu.be/afP71xwLI8Y

I beat the game and never figured out how to get the SMG. What the fuck did I miss?

>getting up and fretting over you
lame but 2cute!

Cute Haydee pantomiming 'I Heart U' to viewer fucking WHEN

I think someone made something like that.

The SMG evidently.

Does anybody have that video of the Cossack dancing soldiers set to this music?

Living proof there's no such thing as too thicc

And they say eugenics was a bad idea

Who /degenerate/ pretty much able to fap to anything here?

i like to stick things in my butt but i also like women

what's wrong with me

>grass is always greener
I'm gay and I am probably in the exact situation you are in.

It's pretty fun if you don't mind something kind of tough and being forced to conserve ammo or hit a wall. If I had to compare it to anything it'd be the classic Resident Evil games.

So

Did any of you pay for it?

Kinda interested but the last thing I want is for Steam to just remove it from the store due to complains

I've never even heard of this game before but Holy shit my dick is diamonds. Is she an android? Why is she so curvaceous? Is this game fun?

Really the only thing that actually manages to completely turn me off is scat and guro

>the last thing I want is for Steam to just remove it from the store due to complains
HuniePop is on Steam, and it has far more graphic nudity.

>The character will probably bug you though, as if you're not attracted to her one way or another then you'll probably get more annoyed then normal when her massive ass gets in the way of the camera. It's not to the point where it ever ruins a decision or makes you die but the game is the quintessential 'I'd rather stare at a chick's ass all day than a guy's if I'm just gonna be playing a game'.
Homo here, it's exactly the opposite honestly. Once you've been playing for an hour or two you don't even notice her anymore. You actually forget that it's something people might consider sexual.

Have you ever seen that set were a little girl, maybe 7 or 8 years old, gives a blowjob to a dog?

How do I cheat engine myself more save disks? Losing 20 fucking minutes of progress every 22 minutes is pissing me off.

makes me think of this
youtube.com/watch?v=mkKVixISUgI

It got greenlit so you'd think they'd of reviewed it then.

Are you playing on softcore? You get so many as is if you just fucking explore a little. I literally had 10+ at all times and I was in no way stingy with them.

Are they mostly in those locked crates? I havent figured out how to open those yet, other than that I think i've been exploring semi-decently. Gone through a lot of red and a nice bit of white, keep starting blue but dying early-in

Sometimes, other times they're just tucked away out of sight in a corner or a bush. And you need the crowbar to open locked crates.

It's challenging
Not like DMC3 challenging but its a real stumper at points and the crunch and frustration of the save system is real
Honestly, Haydee herself is the perfect character for a game like this because if I had to go through the challenge and technicality with just some boring character it would be hard to carry on but FUCK that booty.

The story is in the vein of a Souls game, not explicitly stated. Even less so than one of those too as there are no item descriptions, its all visual clues.

She's a QT and she's so curvaceous because she's a best

I can still (as a non homo) markedly notice every once and a while that I'm playing a walking sexpot. Its certainly not a constant sort of thing because there are (sadly) only a small set of animations so its not like you're constantly getting new poses and movements or anything, but when you haven't used a vent for the past twenty minutes and suddenly one comes up and you crouch for the first time in a while you get a sort of 'hooo shit, that's right, this is that game with the T H I C C, almost forgot' feeling

For me, anyway

Which one?

The one with the golden retriever

People have already made a better version of the model in secondlife

I don't understand why you would play this if it's only draw is a thick robit, when SL has way more thicc errything

It doesn't seem like the gameplay is particularly good.

>SL
>thicc
>implying

You clearly don't play the game if you think that. The tools are there, the people aren't.

steam is full of disgusting people, engaged in displays of disgusting behaviour, and this game is one of their outlets

every day I'm surprised by new lows

um

You can make however thiccness you want

I've seen an av the size of a sim

Haydee's model has been ripped and uploaded to SL, it's pretty standard compared to your average thicc sl av

It's a game
Any sane person would research the gameplay as well, I love the character model but I bought it because the game seemed fun

It is to me, so yeah. Have fun in Second Life if that's your thing though.

if you like the most clear cut example of "artificial difficulty" ever then sure.

its not very good, but if you want obtuse then, this is that

How many times will something like this happen?

RIP

>I'm gay so I don't care about if I can fap to it.

What does that mater OP? I'm not gay and I fap to dicks all the time.

Welcome to Haydee.
Seriously, that will happen a lot.

Depends on if you learn to pay attention to your surroundings.

Still pretty often though.

I can't believe even japan knows about slav games with booty

>hurr shoot these blade faggots before they can lunge and slice you to death
>oh by the way theyre around corners and move much faster than you

WHO THOUGHT THIS WAS A GOOD IDEA

Is this game a horror game?

Booty is universal. The siccness of thiccness is a worldwide epidemic.

>artificial difficulty

literally fuck off and get good.

Too much booty

Atmospherically, no. Gameplay wise, yes. It plays just like a classic Resident Evil game with some parkour.

This looks just stupid, you degenrate nigger

>can I use the screwdriver to disable this mine?
>no
>do thumpers take the same number of shots as slicers?
>no

>too much
I don't understand what that means

Fuck off Leprechauns.

>gameplay mechanics are now artificial difficulty

This is diaper school shit, the pliers cut the wires in the mines, and the blunt melee enemies are slower but sturdier.

Its not a matter of skill, its regularly a matter of having precognition, which when combined with a large punishment for failure and no way to regain that loss is absurd.

>anything with gameplay can't be unreasonably hard

Can you zoom out the camera? That's my one big complaint so far just from seeing footage

>mine is attached to the wall
>you have to unscrew it from the wall to even get to the wires

>>can I use the screwdriver to disable this mine?

you use the pliers, dipshit.
>>do thumpers take the same number of shots as slicers?

now this is shit bait.

slightly

That specific scenario I managed to, well, manage, because previously I noticed a dead Haydee on the ground (and not tucked away into a rapecorner) almost always meant there was a bot around. If you take it slow in that section, the big roundhead doesn't move until you get very close or fire a shot, and you can see the sprinter through the pipes he's hiding behind. I got through it fine. In future scenarios you're more accustomed to the when they're coming from a distance, especially in the night vision sections. There are a number of times where one will drop from the ceiling, but again, its all pre-scripted and if you're being attentive you can see the holes they fall out of and plan accordingly.

Had an awesome moment in a nightvision section where I was slowly creeping forward and a sprinter dropped fifteen feet behind me, turned as soon as I heard footsteps and (luckily) managed to triple tap it in record time. Haydee can be a real badass sometimes.

tl;dr I sincerely believe that if you take it slow and are paying attention to your surroundings you can at least know that shit is coming at you. Whether you have the ammo and reflexes to manage it is different.

IS THAT SOME HERESY I HEARD

>top left
>not a nigger

how is that shit bait? What part of the game tells you theyd take more shots? lets say you use 6 shots to kill the slicer

if it took you 4 to kill a slicer and you had 4 bulelts left, what happens when you run out of ammo and its still lumbering towards you

That's called "learning".
You "learn" that some enemies take more shots than others, even with headshots.

You know what's really bullshit?
Those turtles with spikes on them in mario.
You can't even jump on them, what the fuck

the puzzles are great.

Fireballs or spin jump.

>What part of the game tells you theyd take more shots?

Why the fuck does the game need to tell you that? Not every game has to hold you're hand every step of the way, you fucking casual. You're obviously meant to experiment and figure shit out yourself.

thats completely fucking different. You can see spikes on an enemy and know not to touch that

you learn after you're frantically reloading and then bludgeoned to death

>Cant find the nightvision

So far I got the dildo, 1 red card and yellow card and the gas mask

So where in the fuck is the nightvision? Is not in red right?

how often can you skip a bot?

How often do you save and how often do save disks pop up?

Did you still learn?
Then it worked.

if you haven't managed to figure out that big and slow = more health in all of your time playing videogames on this earth, you've got a lot bigger problems than having some difficulty in haydee

T-that's a mod, right?

>hurr why doesn't every kind of enemy die in the same number of hits
>no one told me this bot would take 4 hits instead of 3!
>artificial difficulty!!!

when the fuck did this board get so fucking casual?

>I'm gay
This used to be a permabannable offense. Why did we ever stop purging the faggots for leaving their containment boards? You people used to have 2, now you have like six or more (cm, hm, y, fit, lgbt, soc)

Bring back the purging of faggots who leave containment

Read that as pumparump

Cred Forums has been a homosexual breeding ground ever since traps became popular on Cred Forums unfortunately

Make her tits smaller and we have a deal

What the fuck nightvision I got before all of that, haven't even gotten red and yellow cards or gas mask

In Green, in the room where there's a whole lot of wire fences and three slicers in the maze that they make. Go through the maze, hit the button at the end (be prepared for another slicer to drop down, but you can aggro them all one by one so its not bad), then head to the vent on the wall. Come back after it dumps you out at the surprise buttsex room by following the standard path from before. On the right of the maze room first described, there's another button, which will drop one last slicer. Kill it and head for the door which opened in that room, which previously had a fence over it.
The night vision room isn't hard per-say, I will say that one of the jumps after you get the night vision (to open the door out of the room there's a vent with a button you gotta reach) is pretty damn tight, I legit thought my game was busted and a box was somewhere it shouldnt have been but I was just jumping too early.

Now gibe gasmask location pls

You face the lumbering bot first off in a one on one scenario, in a very obvious low pressure situation

I'm not even going to keep replying, if you're actually not baiting then you actually need to go back to whatever on rails qte shitfest you came from, holy fuck

>complaining about gays
>on Cred Forums
How new

What is it about anime that makes you gay? If you see anyone anime posting, you can bet they'll be erping gay shit within the hour

i'm older than you can imagine

as i said in my previous post, we used to PERMABAN FAGGOTS

the mods stopped doing it, so now you degenerates have taken over. when i get approved for staff, I'll fix that.

>make a Cred Forums meme generic girl
>put her in a shit placeholder game
>shilling 3.0
Why not a porn game? Fucking degenerate.

If its a slow lumberer bot? not difficult at all to skip, they're borderline docile

You're going to have to take out almost all of the slicers. I ponder if it might be worth it to just save ammo by only taking out really obnoxiously placed lumberers and saving everything else for slicers.

While I'm currently out of disks, they do throw alot of them at you. The trend is you'll overuse them early then in the middle be low, but then they start showing up everywhere if you squeeze your double-wide into every nook and cranny lookin for em

So that's where I got this from.

I'd kill for a map of dick locations at this point, fuck.

And/or to be smothered by that goddamn BOOTY

What is Haydee about?

Are you a sex worker cyborg forced to stop the robot uprising?

Great, I saved my game very deep in the red zone, somehow I walked pass the maze of grates.

>Now gibe gasmask location pls
Keep exploring the rooms after is near one of those rooms, the room is kinda tricky without nightvision, since you have to jump arround black boxes in the dark. At the top there is a little space for you to crawl.

Get ready tho, becausse the gask mask room you have to fight a sanic bot right in your face since he is inside the little room of the gasmask. Also loot the bots because one holds ammo and the other holdss two saves.

I hope that helps, Im terrible trying to give directions

> we used to PERMABAN FAGGOTS
No, we didn't. Nice posting of a Cred Forums pic though, the least interesting and relevant board. Keep trying.

My theory is that Haydee is trying to run away from the LoversLab facility

>Also loot the bots

Wait, what? I'm not able to loot any bots I'm killing.

>being this new
>not remembering when moot himself would make bridget threads and permaban anyone who called "her" cute or said how they wanted to fuck "her" etc.

anime doesn't make you gay so much as the people most into anime are the people furthest away from real women so they have to resort to erping with their steam friends for sexual satisfaction

The gameplay is ass.

Yes, because that's misgendering. Bridget is a boy. Even back then, when even W.T. Snacks wasn't complete cancer, there was a great deal of fun. You're out of your depth, kiddo.

user, everyone on this site should be far away from "real women"

are you that new that you have never heard the phrase "3d pig disgusting"?

>because that's misgendering.

>Anyone in the world giving a single fuck about "misgendering" in 2007

>dick locations

>WT Snacks
>cancer

fuck you he was one of the greatest things to ever happen to Cred Forums

Haydee is for getting pregnant!

this is the only big belly haydee pic i have that's sfw

It would be pretty nice.

It would be fucking amazing.

What we know is when it boots up a new game its all very official and serial, like an order was placed
You start on a rack of a bunch of other inactive Haydees in the back corner of the facility
There are dead Haydees that have been killed by murderbots all over the damn place
There are also dead Haydees in all of the pitfalls en masse, which seems to suggest the cycle of whatever you're trying to do has been going on for a considerable amount of time
The dark, depowered facility section has racks on racks on racks of murderbots lining the walls

From all that (and I'm not done with the game by half yet), I'm guessing its something of a testing facility that also has a sexual undertone to it. As goofy as it sounds my thoughts go to 'only the most survivalist, intrepid sexbots are allowed to go through for transaction'.

I just imagine she's a robutt that gained sentience and is trying to escape to a better life

Ooooh really? I thought I cleared that room, didn't realize there was yet another path I missed. It had the floppies hidden in the boxes in the dark too and a dead Haydee behind a gate, right?

there's different degrees of seperation
there's "i dont have a girlfriend so ill complain pathetically on /r9k"
and theres "ill never even have a chance with a woman might aswell pretend my steam friends are girls"
I wont deny anime makes that easier though

>Ooooh really? I thought I cleared that room, didn't realize there was yet another path I missed. It had the floppies hidden in the boxes in the dark too and a dead Haydee behind a gate, right?

Yes, that room

Link me some NSFW, then.

There are others? Where? Mind you if the others are pregnancy I don't give a shit.

>that's the joke
>posting a KLK reaction image
Virulent and devilish!

i've posted a lot on /aco/

nigga, cumflation/pregnancy/birth are god-tier fetishes

It's days like these I lament my choice of a Ph.D over just fucking around and learning modeling and animation and such

I'm dead serious. All makes and models of Haydee a cute.

Sweet, that should open up a lot of space for me.

There's a Haydee booru, believe it or not, with at least 250 images

>yfw you never run into an older bug catcher in Pokemon

there are no "god-tier" fetishes, you degenerate faggot

i wish it was easier to increase her belly, seems modding that area has been too difficult for people. the only option so far is to put her limbs on other sfm models

could you imagine well made cumflation videos?

it's time to get out, normie trash

Yes to the first, absolutely not to the others.
I hate babies so fucking much, pregnancy might look okay sometimes but it's a step towards babies, so FUCK IT.

I'm glad the booru has had an uptick in posts now that the game has come out and people are talking about it again.

>a cute
you are a legit cringe inducing retard

WHY IS FALLING DOWN TO CATCH LEDGES SO DIFFICULT? FUCK.

neck yourself

what do you expect from people who like this "game"?

what if it's birth that leads to slimes, eggs, and tentacles?

>normies
>trash
oh sorry i forgot that neets are the masterrace and totally not on the same level as welfare leeching shitskin immigrants lol

>tfw you can't John Woo around, doing suggestive cartwheels and ground-rumbling splits while busting caps in murderbot faces as Haydee

My /d/awg.

We need a Haydee pacha.

Amazing how much has been done for such an otherwise simple character. Or perhaps that's what makes it so popular in that its very variable what you can do with it.

what if you stand up from your motorised scooter and reevaluate your life

>>tfw you can't John Woo around, doing suggestive cartwheels and ground-rumbling splits while busting caps in murderbot faces as Haydee
That would just be a PN03 sequel.

You forgot to tell me about the goddamn mine in the maze nigga

but i dont own a motorized scooter

besides, my fetishes don't stop there. i'm also a hardcore furry. i've learned to just accept what my dick twitches to.

do as the romans do, and whatnot

>goes on a website for lolicon NEETS only
>complains about NEETS, and probably has also complained about lolicons

Then I'm not angry, I'm just not into it.

I'm really glad the full game version of Haydee isn't much more complex than the original, just polished. Would've been a real shame to invalidate all that nice art from when the demo was around by changing her design up too much.

Thucker, THUCCER!
exhentai.org/g/840541/1bc476959f/

Is there a setting for the player character that makes them palatable for people who don't like "thicc"?

>>goes on a website for lolicon NEETS only
retard

>for people who don't like "thicc"?

Download the thin mod in the /trash/ thread

Disgusting pedo.

have you seen anime banners and ads on the top and bottom of the screen on Cred Forums?

then it's a weeb site. get over it normie. perhaps reddit is more your speed

It isn't the 2000s anymore weeb. Not everyone likes anime on here and never did.

Even if you're straight it's not worth the price.

Stop shilling this bullshit.

the only reason theres anime banners is because this place is meme factory: the site and anime is a literal meme

doesn't change the fact you're on an anime centered website and board

just fucking pirate it you faggot

>/LGBT/ on Cred Forums
Get out

>perhaps people who like the game want to make a thread to talk about it
>nah, it's shills

i suppose every game that comes out must cause nothing but shill threads and not just people wanting to talk about the current video game that's been released

I bang your mom everynight, and Haydee is still worth the price, go figure.

Whoops!

I'm STILL searching for the latex legs modification. I just ended up making a hasty retexture for them myself but I want the real shiny thing.

I've been wanting to play around with the mods, but I still need to actually buy the game.

Forgive me Padre for I am a pecador.

i wish haydee had her lips exposed

how am i supposed to smooch her during?

Just go for the gellsacs. She'll understand the sentiment.

but that's where my hands are squeezing

You say that like there isn't abundant room for all three objects

>I'm gay

Back to tumblr attention whore fuck off fag.

it'll hurt my back after a while

if you liked portal
but much much much harder then yeah

>cowtits
>sexy
wtf she's just fat gross

>degenrate nigger
The exact audience this game was intended for!

nothing wrong with liking chocolate

At last I made that stupid jump.

Now Im fuck because I have no medkits

jesus, how little self-awareness do you need to display to not know saying shit like

>nothing wrong with liking chocolate

cringy as fuck

it was bad enough you like the game, fuck me senseless

>tfw the Dark and the Gas zone music

Ok, nobody told me the game was going to take a full 180° turn and suddenly become spooky as fuck

It's my favorite horror game of the year

Should have played around with red elevator. Dont you know theres always a secret in vidya elevator shafts?
Well user, im sure you pick up the body armor, heal before a fight and LISTEN to the insanely loud noise of a bot charging at you.

I'm late to the party post more thick

user that's just fat thats even better

Worth the price? No.

I'm waiting on a sale, hopefully the Christmas sale will have it but it might be too soon.

Controls are absolute dogshit, gave up after an hour I expected a different kind of "challenging"

How far'd you get?

haydee.booru.org/index.php>>353448991

>that artist
>that last blueberry sequence he did

Fucking diamonds

just checked him out, not a fun of the blueberry stuff but everything else is great