youtube.com/watch?v=T9QmKYttBt4
youtube.com/watch?v=XXZlbioMoyc
youtube.com/watch?v=3Fh0KUoBjEU
youtube.com/watch?v=2PzP7REU2o0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I PUSH MY FINGERS INTO MYYYYYY

DESIGNATED

I liked that guy.

The music for the before and during for this was incredibly soothing. This guy was probably my favorite boss as a character.

what am i seeing here?

He's the only one who saw the Star coming and they locked him up.

A crack in the shell. But, can you find it twice?

Who's the worst boss and why is it The Song?

That's a funny way to spell The Star

the star, you dumbass. Th bullet hell sections of this game were the worst and laziest part. The Edge is the best fight b/c no bulletspam.

the Song was the best

and this guyWas second
Then edgy bro

I on;y said that because I've been stuck at her for like a week on Furier difficulty but now that I think about it The Star was pretty shit too. I didn't like how you just didn't have your sword for that fight.

Are you parrying her divebombs? Free health.

*only

I am, but it's always the last few phases that screw me over.

Outta my way non honorable fucking shits.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZUlAytznxn4
youtube.com/watch?v=xZv2OCbQOmI

>tfw beat the song on furier for the first time

He was a warden, not a prisoner.
Only the MC was imprisoned. Everyone else chose to be locked away (besides whats her face in the sphere) for their own reasons.

furi.bandcamp.com/track/my-only-chance

>Mfw
Thank you Christ.

>best boss?
>best quote?
>best music?
>best level design?

for me its

>The Hand

>"What would you do if you had an eternity to do nothing but wait? Do you keep busy? Do you daydream? Do you freak out?

>He trained."

>My Only Chance

>The Burst's world.

i'm about to fight sniper bitch on new game plus

what should I expect

>>best boss?
The Burst
>>best quote?
"Let's see how predictable you think I am now."
>>best music?
My Only Chance
>>best level design?
The Strap's.

Same as the first time around but harder.

>best boss?
The Least Edgiest Character, Edge

>best quote?
"Excellence is not an art. It's habit. We are what we repeatedly do."

>best music?
Shambles

>best level design?
Aesthetically: The Line's World.
Hype-wise: The Hand's.

>fighting him on furier
what a pain in the ass. but in a good way.
the difference in fights are similar to the angel, fishman, and psycholamp. mostly more dodging and bullet hell, also she seems more skiddish and will run away more.

The Line probably did it because he felt guilty for not doing more to prevent the Stranger's rampage.

Likely bought into their "it's nothing" rhetoric and now spends most of his time waiting for him to try to escape and buy the world a little more time.

>(besides whats her face in the sphere)
Speaking of her, who though putting a laser on a prisoner's head was a good idea?

I thought that was her normal form

>A Monster
>when you get to 1:28

Pretty sure it was a limiter.

Yes. With all the shit she was hitting you with it was still limiting the real power she had. Which implies the Stranger would've gotten fucked up if he hadn't dealt with her before she took it off.

>The Burst has the best music in the game
>Least fun fight and final phase by a wide margin.
On a scale from 1 to 10 she's an 11, and she'd give herself a 12.

>The Star

>The architect gave up but the father made a plan
or
>It's a fight between you and your conscience, we both know who should win
after a loss to the Star

>Danger 8:02, 2:20 is pure sex midfight
>youtube.com/watch?v=T9QmKYttBt4

>The Burst's arena

I'm going to get lynched for these. I also thought the Edge fucking sucked since he's a chump if you're halfass decent at parrying

The difference between Furi and Furier on this fight jesus christ

I wouldn't say The Edge sucked but his fight was way too short.

Just got this yesterday, shit's pretty fun. Shit also pisses me off, but it seems to alternate
>The Chain
>fun
>The Strap
>pissed off
>The Line
>fun
>The Scale
>pissed off especially that last phase holy shit
>The Hand
>fun
>The Song
>pissed off

That's as far as I've gotten. The Song's third phase makes me want to fucking die.

I platiniuemd this game and nobody gave a shit, even in the Cred Forums ps4 community, and this made me a bit sad.

nevertheles holy shit what a fucking ride, if FFXV Id honestly condider this my personal GOTY, its already sleeper hit GOTY. Wish they could add DLC bosses, Id pay the shit out whatever these guys came out with, even donte a shitton of money for them to create fury 2

nice quotes
and I hate your opinion on the edge, but you're right.

I agree, the star isn't my favorite fight but its up there. the music is dope as fuck and the star has some of the most chilling lines.

"Rider, you have changed. Why is that."

Totally

> Best boss

That's hard. Let's say The Song on Furi (2 The Burst, 3 The Hand) and The Burst on furier (2 The Song, 3 The Line)

> Best quote

I don't know.

> Music ?

Make this right or My only chance

> Best LD

The Edge because of the side screen on phase 3/4, and it's simpleness.
The burst was cool too though.

fuck this old man and his piss waves

here is a tip friendo, Attack the pillars in a counterclockwise fashion. also don't charge attack with the pistol. just aim it in the general direction and focus on dodging

Why did The Voice wear a Rabbit head?

Yeah, I really really hated how short and easy the fight was ESPECIALLY after the buildup in notMiyamoto Musashi needed a lot more than his fuckton of damage output and evasion

>"Rider, you have changed. Why is that."
so fuckin gud

I think his daughter may have made it
or it reminds him of his daughter

the burst's final phase on furier is some bullshit

I really wanted more from Furi like a dlc that adds more bosses because this game is so based]l

>best boss?
I love all of them, a tie between the hand and the burst

>best quote?
"but you and me, you know that being locked up fucks you up inside"

>best music?
the chain theme, but honetly all of the are perfect

>best level design?
the edge bc im a fucking weeabo

I'll keep that in mind, thanks user

I agree with both of you, Furi came out of nowhere and was fucking great. I really wanted the "missing" bosses to be DLC but I guess not. I wanted to fight the Architect.

Posting my favourite song, but the whole soundtrack is excellent really - youtube.com/watch?v=T9QmKYttBt4

I assumed the Architect is The Voice.

Imagine a fucking expansion where you play as The Edge in his training phase.

>no blaster
>three different playstyles
>paddle is pure defense
>sword is balanced
>dual swords is pure offense

>you get to fight the rabbit

Yeah sorry, the Voice (that's the rabbit guy, right?).

Edge reminded me heavily of Jetstream Sam, which is no bad thing.

the one thing that really made me mad about the edge was that his face always looked angry and didn't match his cool/collected voice.

Anyone have a video of a perfect Furier The Burst run? Need to learn how to properly beat her final phase.

Fuck this boss. I was only able to beat it when I realized you could stop the grid lines by parrying them so you could have more space for dodging the circular waves.

>you could stop the grid lines by parrying them so you could have more space for dodging the circular waves.
fuck me, that would have saved some time.

This was one of my favorite moments in the entire game

Getting blown the fuck out during my first attempt at this part by the one motherfucker who cared the most felt great
youtube.com/watch?v=XXZlbioMoyc

watch this it drops some hot protips

youtube.com/watch?v=3Fh0KUoBjEU

I fucking love this game. I've beaten normal fury mode but not furier yet. God I love it, it feels so smooth and good, like a nice lubey handy.

I agree completely. I got the plat too and it felt fucking amazing. Cool that it gave you like 30% off Furi merch as well, though I didn't get anything. Wish more devs did something cool like that.

wavesahper the fucking god

I couldn't get enough of this guy.
ground my shit into the pavement and then was urging me to do better while slightly mocking me at the same time.
fucking loved it.

Don't play this game on a potato
its 2hard

>a furi thread since I've played the game and it's going to die early.
is this normal?

Cred Forums is casual as fuck

>tfw only figured out you can parry projectiles when i got to furier

Are there any edits made for this game?

>Excellence is not an art, it’s pure habit. We are what we repeatedly do.
>btw I'm fuckin' FURIOUS

Took me a while to realize you could dash across the pit to reach the outer ring.
By my 15th try I was incoherently yelling death and rape threats.
Winning didn't even make me feel better.

Anyone else think that the rider being just one of a million robots really cheapened the plot? Like I thought he was Death and I was like Holy shit, this explains everything.
>You keep coming and trying to beat them because you are death, you inevitably have to kill them.
>The Voice decided that unleashing death upon the world was preferable to not seeing his daughter again
>The reason they call you the rider is because you're "Death, one of the four horseman"
Nah you're really just a toxic robot or a "Toxic Avenger" if you will.

It does feel pretty out of place compared to everything else.

I don't think so, I thought the ending was suitably surprising and a good twist with lots of foreshadowing.

>Old man literally says "I cannot kill you, only remove you from my here and now"
>The voice says "I know nothing about you, but I've heard some bad stuff. And what I've seen, well..."
>"They can't kill you, but believe me they would if they could. Without even blinking!"
>The Shield says "I look at you stranger, and I see nothing. Desolation. Death. You are alone."
>The Last boss before escaping is "The Beat" like the beat of a heart
>The Beat literally describes you as "The End"
JUST A ROBOT GUISE

There also seems to be a "Meta" plot about the jail cells being better than the real world, and the player choosing the real world anyways.

>best boss?
The Hand or The Edge. The Chain was a great introductory boss too.

>best quote?
"Why is their world worth more than ours?"
Well...?

>best music?
Danger - 8:02 for sure. But for the sake of something different in this thread youtube.com/watch?v=2PzP7REU2o0

>best level design?
Not much to speak of here but The Burst I guess. I think I liked the aesthetics of The Scale's pre-boss area the most though.

DUN DUN DUN

DUNUNUNUN

DUN DUN DUN

DUN...DUN-DUN-DEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>"Why is their world worth more than ours?"
Because their world has not yet progressed to a state where it can only survive by destroying other planets and therefor has a greater right to live by the virtue of innocence.

I really enjoyed Furi but am currently stuck at that final phase on the sniper bitch's fight.