What is the saddest, most pathetic vidya article on Wikipedia?

Stuff like this.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cocoto_Kart_Racer

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3AOae3UgOE8?t=30
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthony_Burch
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dr._Seuss:_Green_Eggs_and_Ham_(video_game)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Impossible_Mission_(2007_game)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Darkspore
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dual_Hearts
youtube.com/watch?v=BcRktvNAZfU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Samus_Aran#Discussion_on_whether_Samus_is_transgender
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/InMomentum
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

why do i kinda get sad over this

Because it's sad and pathetic.

It's the sense of innocence and immaturity that goes into a company thinking this would be a good or successful idea.

You get this everywhere, but it's more common in culturally lapsed or laggard places i.e. europe.

I don't get it. It looks like some sort of racing game. Is that the joke? Racing games suck?

The joke is that the article has almost no info besides the opening paragraph. Not even references.

lifeless games/IPs left to rot. No one played them, no one talked about them.

youtu.be/3AOae3UgOE8?t=30
>selects Geckill
>NIIIIGAA

>tfw it might have been written by one of the devs

>tfw no face

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthony_Burch
>doesn't even have his own article

I remember when Cred Forums had their way with this:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dr._Seuss:_Green_Eggs_and_Ham_(video_game)

>that guy who preordered the game and streamed it to Cred Forums to laugh at it
i still remember, also the game was total trash

Because the box art is sort of cute and now you're sad for the game that probably didn't get played enough.

weird how teams of people made these games and probably less than 100 people bought it, pretty sad

I want to fuck it.

Because only one or two people put effort to bring this game on to a wiki?

Same shit happens on sites like RateYourMusic.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Impossible_Mission_(2007_game)

>article is written as if there is still hope it could be released in NA or Japan

Now this is pretty sad.

>Platform(s): Nintendo DS, Wii
>Categories: Wii games, Nintendo DS games, PlayStation Portable games

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Darkspore

It hurts.

They just didn't care.

it's a video game, a box shot with the developer listed is more than enough info

my sides

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dual_Hearts

I've seen more pathetic ones but this comes to mind first

>Can't even play the game anymore
Truly the greatest move via EA. Claps to them

Not for Wikipedia. No citations at all.
>That References section

Its just a game that nobody, not even high level collectors, has heard about, with a Wiki article with 1 sentence and a lone picture of cover art.

Its like looking at an abondoned building. You wonder the history, the story, the mindset behind this. Its a feeling of abondondment and an honest unsettling feeling of emptiness and the void

I was with a few people during the games final days. The levels wouldn't work. The creator was literally falling apart and glitching out. All we could do was chat in the menu. then the servers just died. Its was like watching a terminally ill patient slowly deteriorate and die. Shit was creepy as fuck.

not even its final form
youtube.com/watch?v=BcRktvNAZfU

I think it's the use of the word "classic". It's like one of the devs wrote the article in hopes that no one would forget about it.

No you lethargic drip pan cheesewiz of your former shadow.
TFW means that feel when

>not buying official Cocoto Kart racer apparel

Whats wrong with you

I wouldn't be surprised desu

Would wear ironically.

Not sure if it counts, buuuut...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Samus_Aran#Discussion_on_whether_Samus_is_transgender

this is something that should make you happy, not sad

touche

>tfw hate both sides
GG was a mistake.

If anything, GG 'helped' to find such classic people as Brianna Wu & co.

>The only way I'll stop is if the creator himself will step up and say that no she isn't.
i think he did, actually
iirc he responded to a theory once with "it's about as likely as samus actually being newhalf"
(which is not a term with positive connotations)

you dont even need him to say anything. in the manga and in the games shes always been female. you see her as a little girl into teens into adulthood. shes always been a woman

Those people who are hellbent on making such edits as "Samus is trans" won't stop and only make research that will support their claim. I s'pose that if you shoved those on Brianna's face _he would just claim "Hurr durr, she propably got hormone therapy as a kid and now looks more feminime as a result". Only winning card is to do anything that disables that sort of faggotry.

>he's too legit to quit, he's hot to trot, he's stylin' and profilin'.

I had to look this up to see if it was actually real. That's fucking hilarious.

I also preordered the game and I had a real hardy laugh at it. Good shit.

that nigger is nuts. actually and legitimately insane. that source they used in that article is the same as yours. where yugi moto, king of games, gets asked if metroid will ever come to ps2 and his response is that its as likely as samus being a newhalf, ie no.

so they took that and wrote some shit about samus being a tranny

its a lazy mario kart clone, why would someone be sad about this?

Why is this allowed? I get that this is usually a shitposting question but I'm serious. That's fucked up.

no

I had a similar experience with a smallish online game. The devs vanished (read: got fired) and one by one features of the game and the website started to break, until eventually nothing worked anymore and the site shut down when the domain expired. Hanging out in a place like that is a weird feeling.

>dude try and drive your car faster than the other cars
Yes racing games suck

Spooky. Wasn't the game kinda shitty?

Glitchwave bois where u at

Even if the game sucks, it should still be ale to be played. This is why I hate how many games rely heavily on online, because some day, that shit will be gone.

why are you doing this?

I don't get it.

There is an EB games near me that still has copies of that game that they are trying to sell
I don't know why it is still there or if they have been told that it was shutdown and unplayable, but I will have to try to get a photo of it

that's what happens when you go on Cred Forums in finland

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/InMomentum

>Near future

The reaching is absurd
>Nintendo said Samus is a woman!
>Transwomen are women too!

Neko also bought us this gem apparently.

>32000 views
nothing sad about this