>enter long ass serial number again
>repeats the same message
>getting miffed
>tried a third time
>repeats the same message
>start to get angry
>go online to find a serial number instead
>find a site that carry over a dozen different serial numbers
>every single one is a completely different set of numbers with various upper and lower case letter
>spend the next 30 minute entering them into the install
>none of them work

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TaJ-PomlLTY
g.e-hentai.org/g/882005/cdcbcbae5f/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>find old game in closet
>remember playing it a lot with younger brother
>start up game
>play it for a bit
>reminisce about playing cooperative games with brother all night long before going to bunk beds
>brother is now living hours away
>brother is also very busy with work and classes
>shut game off
>put game back in closet

ribbit

This is not a best girl thread. This is a vidya heart ache thread.

>keep hearing that game I've owned for ages but never really played has excellent multiplayer
>after awhile decide to get around to trying it out
>find out servers got shut down
R.I.P. Chromehounds and MGO.

>realizing all of your game music you listen to daily is actually trash and you only enjoy it because it reminds you of the fun you had playing the game

>hair tied into a bow looks cute as fuck
>looks like shit on real women

why do you do this to me, anime?

why can't tsuyu be real? i want a cute frog girl gf

>tfw almost none of your physical PC games still install, either the installer is broken or the DRM is and you need to crack your legit game

>pirate GOG version in 2 minutes
>installs and plays with absolutely no problems

She is real in our hearts.

>replaying a game and feeling guilty because you could be spending that time playing a new game

This is what pisses me off the most about modern vidya

You have a point, but I rather try and support it legibly. Just pisses me off.

get a gf and get her to cosplay Tsuyu

>3dpd
This user was right

>remember Sim Golf
>go and download it to play
>screen resolution is fucking terrible
>uninstall

I just wanted to make shitty golf courses and then play on it.

This happened with me once with a copy of diablo 2, i had the serial written on the case but i had really shit handwriting so even i couldn't know what was written in there.

Always had to spend like 30 minutes changing the 1 with l or 9 with g until that shit worked, miraculously it always did.

Those were the good times.

You already supported it when you bought it years ago. No need to feel guilty about it.

sauce?

How many mountain peaks were on your course?

[Tekokids (Leonard 16 Sei)] Tsuyu Biyori ~Katei Kyoushi no Oshigoto~ (Boku no Hero Academia)

post more frogs plz

ITT: mustard problems

thanks!

>Game demands you set IRQs

>played pokemon my entire childhood right up theough highschool
>transfer my pokemon to every new game, had 10 years of pokemon and memories
>finally get them all to XY, glad to see all my favorite pokemon in 3D.
>a couple months later someone steals a bunch of games from my house, including XY.
All those memoirs of my pokemon, gone. I haven't played a pokemon game since. My pokemon adventure is done, I just wish it didn't end this way.

.ini files my dude

>that doujin

>that gameboy game you spent hundreds of hours getting 100% on
>that faggot cousin/sibling/friend that overwrote the save without you knowing

Mustard race will always have more games in general than any console peasant. So I'm quite alright with the bad aspects of it. I always have options. Unlike consoles that red ring, offer backwards compatibility or cannot emulate properly.

>your save file has been corrupted

>that painful moment when you accidentally step on your PSP disc
>it won't load anymore

FUCK YOU SONY THOSE DISC CASES WERE A FUCKING RETARDED IDEA REEEEEEEEE

it's okay, the battery would've shit itself and erased by the save anyway by now

>spend forever creating the literal ultimate monster in dragon warrior monsters
>It's a recolor of the big bad at the end of the main storyline
>it's 3 special moves it learns are shit, and it has no special resistances or immunities.
Dark Dream was a really shitty monster.

maybe you have dyslexia

happened to my gitaroo-man lives game. decided to pirate it for a replacement.

Has anyone had trouble installing their older THQ/relic Dawn of War games? I sometimes get this "lighting effect" error, and would have to manual alter the .dll file for it to start.

>tfw you lend a PS3 game to cousin and, after not getting it back for 2 years, later find it under his sofa with the readable side on the dirty floor that was never cleaned in years
>disc looks dirty as fuck
>clean it
>realize there's not even a single scratch
>still reads fine
blu-ray anti-scratch coating feels good man

Not true, I still have my PokeBlue from the 90s. It still works.

Nintendium products is literally indestructible.

Holy fuck user im so so sorry for your loss...but the adventure never truly ends...you can start again from scratch, try to find the joy you had before...dont give up get back on that Rapidash or Arcanine and blaze a path of glory as a pokemon MASTER (god this is so autistic but I hope you feel better and try again Noone should have to be forced to quit because of an asshole)

>tfw little cousin deletes 100% metroid fusion save file

of course it still works, does the game still retain its save when you turn it off though?

>All those fucking Dreamcast PAL Jewel cases

I only have two that are intact out of the 13 or so games I own.

I'm surprised no one tries to make replica's, the only new ones you can buy are Chu Chu Rocket's and Sonic Adventures that were never sold, with everything stripped off because they were in such surplus in a lot of stores.

Also, they're like £60 for a pack of 8 or so. I'm sure you could chance buying like 30 Chu Chu Rockets for £2 each, but even then.

That actually sucks bro. I'd probably never play pokemon again after that too.

Should I read or watch Boku no hero Academia?

I've had the manga on my bookmarks for two years, waiting for a time to read it and then an anime came out, now that I've got the time, which is the better option?

>cart has 3 slots
>make copy of your save in all 3 slots just to be safe
>tell cousin to use just one slot
>all 3 are overwritten

I don't get why people mourn the loss of their 100% saves; it's not like you're going to play that file again. If anything, it just gives you an excuse to go back and play a game you loved all over again from the beginning.

Yes

do both

It's trash with a cute girl, that's it.

>did the same thing
>makes his own save
>deletes mine
>only file left his his

You can watch the anime, and if you like what you see you can read the manga. The manga is much further than what the anime covered so you will have to read if you want more after the anime

you're cousins a little shit

That would be true if games didn't lock many secret items/skills behind a massive grind or bullshit hard achievement. I actually enjoy using those to break the game.

>lose half saves on old PS3, with backups missing most of them
>ended up coping by knowing I still have 100% on those games on my trophy list
it's just nice to keep something about all the work you put in the game

True, if the watch battery in the cartridge dies, that's it for the save.

just fucking KILL me senpai

>Cousins want to start a new file
>Delete the file that's the FURTHEST in the game

>Get in MGS in 2012
>Holy fuck shit was a good series
>Finish 1, 2, 3 and 4 in two months mostly due to exams fucking up my time to play
>Finish MGS4 on June 10th
>Want to play multiplayer, but have to download a massive fucking multiplayer file or something that would take a day to download
>Start downloading it
>Go on Cred Forums two days later
>First thread I see is about the servers being shut down today

Oh well, at least MGSV's multiplayer was shit

Anime is faithful to the manga, but might be slow. I'd still watch it before reading the manga to get invested with the character's voice you can hear inside you head while reading. The OST is pretty decent too.

just END it

I have a rage story, but will only type it if people want to read it, as just typing it causes me to be angry.

do it

These animated pages are awesome. To bad there isn't more of them.

YEah Do it I need to release some stress

The anime is just flasback sequences about 80% of the time.
Read the manga.

RELEASE THY ANGER IT SENPAI

Is it true she dies?

>brother is playing my PS2
>Notice he's in the memory card and deleting saves
>smack that shit right out of his hands and see what the damage is
>parents walk in a minute later with my crying brother
>They take the controller from my hands and give it to him to play with
>He starts deleting my saves again
>parents hold me back from doing anything
>i start crying while he deletes all my saves in front of me
>cant do a single thing
You guys think you know pain huh?

I refuse to believe this happened. For my sanity's sake.

What the fuck?
Was he doing it just to piss you off?
That sucks user.

Why did your parents hate you so much? Did you bring born make then get married when they would have split otherwise?

Does this happen in the anime, or is this some really good fanart from a fanatic shipper

Who the fuck even does that to someone? Why are so many stories like this? Cousins aren't usually even the family members who see you enough to be that spiteful.

>Friend/Relative dies while I'm playing through a game
>Can't replay said game without remembering them

Sorry user, it happened. Deleted my ratchet and Clank, Def Jam, FFX, and whatever else I played at that time.

He was 4 maybe, little shit didn't know what the fuck he was doing.

The just didn't understand how important saves are. I assume they thought i was overreacting. it still hurts thinking about all the time he deleted.

I love how they draw all the girls, 100% cute.

>tfw no siblings and never had to share vidya

Okay, here we go.

>Be me, as opposed to any of you guys.
>Be 13 at the beginning of this tale
>Have SD card
>Take photography class
>Take awesome pictures of flowers and stuff
>Like photography
>Take pictures of other things, including of a friend who passed away six months later.
>Brawl comes out.
>We need an SD card for more custom stages.
>Okay, sure.
>Put SD card in Wii.
>Use it for custom stages and enjoy photo channel
>Fast forward to Christmas 2014
>At aunt's house
>Cousin says he has a mod of Brawl called Project M.
>I've heard things about that game, maybe it'll be worth a shot.
>Jumping feels awkward and stages are dull, but my opinion on Project M isn't really important here
>What does matter is that he accessed Project M through the custom stage menu.
>Cousin explicitly says that to have Project M he had to delete custom stages
>OLDER brother wants Project M, he doesnt even really like it, he just collects games
>Tell him not to download it; it will delete all of our stages
>A few weeks later, he asks for my help in setting up Project M.
>I say no, it will delete all the custom stages.
>Another few weeks later, he gets it to work and tells me
>You mean you did what I SPECIFICALLY told you NOT to do?
>He didn't back anything up
>Rip Thunderdome, Rip Wall Jumper, Rip all other awesome custom stages

That's not even the worst of it. Part 2 incoming.

>tfw siblings, but my sister was too cool to play them with me

>A few months go by
>Older brother buys his own SD and gives me mine before I go off to college.
>"Here's your own SD Card back, user. By the way I deleted everything on it to make room for Project M, but PM is still on it."
>Realize that he not only deleted all the custom stages, but all my photos
>NO BACKUP COPIES MADE
>Says it was okay he did this because "I hadn't looked at them in 6 years"
>Not only is that false, it doesn't matter
>Talk to dad about it.
>Say that because it happened six months ago, he feels it is wrong to apply any punishment.
>Go to Normiebook and post about it.
>Brother makes comments saying he's not sorry, he's glad he did it, and that he would do it again given the chance
>Become too angry to even think, take sleeping pills, and go to bed at 7PM
>I still miss Adam

that sucks but you really should not have lent your sd card if you didn't make any backups. period.

>>Brother makes comments saying he's not sorry, he's glad he did it, and that he would do it again given the chance
So he just went out of his way to act like a cunt to you for no reason? Also like that other user said you should've backed you photos up somewhere.

>Defending him
I know Cred Forums is all about trying to troll one another, but have some empathy for once in your life.

>>Brother makes comments saying he's not sorry, he's glad he did it, and that he would do it again given the chance
Goddamn, what an asshole.

Fuck

I'm not defending anyone, you both fucked up.

That sucks dude, but probably not the worst example of a shitbag brother. I doubt he knew you had pictures of a dead friend on there.

I can't think of a game that would hurt to lose more than pokemon, I can't even imagine what I'd do if I lost mine. That sucks, hard. Sorry that happened to you man

>that
>defending him
That's a pretty shitty thing to go through but it could've easily been avoided.

Holy fuck user ...IF i was you I would absolutely march my ass over to wherever he is and KICK his fucking ass..what kind of fucking brother family does this shit..fuck

Faggot talking to your dad about your brother when you are 18 years old. Why didn't you cry to mom?

That seems like pretty typical brotherly antagonism, frankly. He probably feels dumb when publicly outed as doing that to him, and feel the need to plant their feet in the ground and act like they meant it. It's shitty, but not that outrageous.

I have another story if you all want to hear it, I guess.

You know people are going to say yes, don't make everyone beg again.

yeah you are right...but still if I had shit saved on something that I wanted to keep as memories and would look at them and a family member just deletes them and then says "Yeah I dont feel remorse for deleting your memories and Will do it again anytime" I Would and hopefully you two would be incredibly pissed off

Have you attempted to recover them?

Unless he did a hard format or whatever they're called, there might be some data on there that could be recovered if you still have the SD card.

>tfw can never replay P4 again without thinking of my cousin who was killed by a drunk driver on my first playthrough

If I was closer to the incident, you bet I would be pissed off. I'm just trying to remain objective, since it's a luxury I'm afforded.

That is dirtbag shit. My bro and I never did anything that bad to each other. Literally have to be a shitty human being to do stuff like that. Then again. Probably spoiled behavior raised certain siblings to have that kind of resentment. My bro and I are like best of friends and always have each other's back.

Overwriting the data is pretty much the same as formatting, user. That's my understanding, at least. If files are deleted, there's a chance at recovering. But when that disk sector is occupied by other things, the data values are just straight up changed.

Don't keep us waiting user.

>People don't want to read Boku Academia

Yes, I do believe that what deleting a file does is mark that as disk space that is available for use, and so when you download something new it'll use that space if it is needed, I assume it'll use actual unused space if able to, but I'm not entirely sure on that matter, so don't quote me on this

Yup thanks for that it calmed me down abit but still the thing that pisses me off is that user told his brother NOT to specifically multiple times and the older brother did it disregarding everything for his own gain really shitty big brother

I've used file recovery programs before. Even though I "permanently" deleted files, I was able to recover them. So yes, that seems to be the case.

Okay
Sequel story
>Be Eight
>Get SSX3 on Gamecube from Grandmother as birthday gift
>Hate it at first, come to love it as one of my top 25 favorite games
>Older brother, the same brother, likes the game too.
>Fast forward to the same summer where I'm going to college as the previous summer.
>Brother asks if he can take the game and get it signed by Yellowcard, as its a band he fell in love with thanks to SSX3
>Tell him no, get your own copy
>Asks me pretty please since he has no money to buy a copy of SSX3
>I say no again
>He goes to the concert
>Comes back with a crazy amount of merchandise in his hands, which is odd since he said he had no money
>Something falls from hit pile
>It's thin and rectangular
>Say the same thing when he overwrote my SD card about him doing SPECIFICALLY what I told him not to do.
>He goes on about how he's not sorry, would do it again; its actually kind of poetic how similar it is to the SD card incident.
>Talk to my MOTHER this time, since she's home and my dad is at work.
>Tell her no matter what happens, do not change the subject, as she loves her non sequiters
>Tell her the story and how my brother owes me big time.
>She talks a bit about what she may do as punishment, but then switches on to how im going to college soon...
>Call her a doormat who is scared of confronting the big issues
>Get sent to my room like I'm fucking 8 or some shit
>Not that I mind, I have my computer in there, but still
>Week passes
>Mother gives me money equal to the price of SSX3 on Ebay.
>Ask if this money came from my brother, or if my mother is footing the bill for his decision
>She doesn't give me a valid response

>Go to college
>Take all games that are objectively, 100% mine with me
>Brother calls me up a few weeks in
>Asks if he can borrow my copy of Sonic 06 next time we meet.
>Tell him fuck no, and that maybe next time he'll think before he forces someone to part with their valuables.

>sonic 06
>valuables

No doubt. It's a shitty thing to do no matter how you look at it.

Of course I do. It's the best. Shit really came to a boil recently, and the whole comic actually has friends get the spotlight from chapter to chapter. They actually managed to do what Dragonball always fucked up.

>sonic 06
give that to him as punishment

I'm starting to fall in love with the frog grill and I don't even read the comic.

He knew how bad it was; giving it to him wasn't going to be a bad thing.

I didn't know about that until months later when I talked to my counselor. I have lost the SD card since then, since i thought the data was gone forever.

Man, when I was 5 my dad took a sledgehammer and smashed all of my N64 cartridges to bits. I'll never forget that. I mean, if I was acting up, why not just hide the games where I can't get them? Nope, you had to smash them all in my face while watching me cry and vomit over myself. He'd make such awful jokes like, "LOL I hear you're dating J-lo, I mean, Halo, you nasty pervert!" when I was like 7 years old.

Read the comic. There's a dozen cute grills you'll fall in love with.

Tsuyu still a best though.

Pirate it.

bumping for this

>He'd make such awful jokes like, "LOL I hear you're dating J-lo, I mean, Halo, you nasty pervert!" when I was like 7 years old
Wait what?

>not Momo
>not Laughing teacher

GOLEM GET YE GONE

You heard me.

Tsuyu
a
best.

But Mina, Momo and Mei are high tier.

does gitaroo man emulate better on PSP or PS2?

It's from the upcoming OVA

it plays better on psp in my opinion, and it wasn't emulation it was a psp port

>ywn fug the rarest pepe

I got you anons.
youtu.be/TaJ-PomlLTY

I mean as far as emulating the game goes, am I better off emulating it on PCSX2 or PPSSPP?

Please don't ever call her memefrog ever again.

Greninja?

No.

ppsspp

I'll be honest. I started watching this shit for the cute frog girl but I stayed for the heartfelt and funny moments between Midorya and All Might.

Traitor ain't Kaminari

It's Ochako

Thanks anons. I'm glad someone else understands why I would be upset by it.

If I ever do play again, I'll simply make it a goal to get my favorite shiny pokemon again.

ID love to help you out Igot a couple of spare shinies if you want..Shit only 2 A shiny Tyranitar and a spare shiny dusknoir

Nah, I'll get it the same way I got the original. Abusing some mechanic to improve my odds. Otherwise it isn't [my] shiny Metagross.

Ironically enough, the shiny of my favorite pokemon is probably the single most common right after shiny gyarodos.

Alright but dont hesitate to ask if you need a trade if you have a psn add me Maxcannoner

Megaman fucking battle network

> Can I play that game cuz?
> Sure, I just beat it and I'm trying to wrap up getting everything so don't erase my save file
> 15 minutes later save is gone

I'm going to an art exhibit and burning everything.

It's not like the artists would mourn the loss of their works they'd have loads of fun remaking them all right?

Losing my Custom Robo disc when I moved.

I really want to replay that game again, but I don't know what happened to it.

>Would talk to my mom all the time about games growing up
>Nearly 1/3 of my games and accessories are from my mom over the years
>Moms disease is slowly killing her and making her forget things
>Always try to bring up games I play to her and remind her she got them for me and how much fun I'm having
>She never remembers me saying any of it or even that she got me games before
>Over the course of 3 years she got me 5 copies of MGS4 because she knew I like MGS but kept forgetting she got it for me

That was the last game she got me for years, but after moving back in to take care of her a little while back, I found a copy of Destiny sitting on the stairs with a post it note on it that had a little smiley face. She doesn't remember that either, but seeing Destiny or MGS4 makes my heart ache.

>playing Paper Mario TTYD when it first came out
>get in huge fight with dad over something miniscule that I can't even remember
>told him that I hated him
>could visibly tell i hurt him but I won the argument so I didn't care at the time
>edgy teenager at the time obviously
>2 days later mom and dad go away on vacation for anniversary
>remember vividly going through the glitzville rounds and I get a phone call
>mom but could barely understand her
>dad had a heart attack in the middle of the night and died
>my dad died thinking I hated him
>never finish the game
>nowadays
>life isn't going so well
>no job or prospects
>severe depression
>pop it in last year and get to the same spot
>break down crying

I'd give anything to just have a minute conversation with him to tell him I was sorry, make sure your parents know you love them.

Well Sun & Moon is coming out soon so you have the chance to try it again if you want

>play Kirby DL3 on a cousin's emu when 9 years old

>it's so fucking amazing, it's fucking ridiculously good, gorgeous and way way way fun

>didn't emulate on my family computer because parent afraid of viruses

>download KDL3 on Wii VC at age 21

>IT'S EASY OH GOD IT'S SO SO SO EASY IT'S THE EASIEST PLATFORMER EVER IT'S SO FUCKING BLAND AND BORING BUT IT'S SO CUTE BUT THE GAMEPLAY IS SHIT, AND IT'S EASY, SO EASY, EVEN BY KIRBY STANDARDS, WHAT'S THE POINT OF SIX ANIMAL FRIENDS WHEN IT'S ALREADY SO EASY REEEE

All Might is the fucking best.

I wasnt ready to see these

I think it's tsuyu.

we didn't get see her room

Yes, yes he is.

Your dad knew you loved him. I promise.

I sure hope not, not after all the spotlight she's had, even insight into her family life. It would break my heart.

>find some old games my little brother and I used to play together
>play for a bit
>hey lil bro wanna join me to remember the good ol times?
>brother watching le ebin twitch streams and melee while going apeshit on Smash3DS, ignores me like usual
>stop playing for a bit
>realize that he's gone too far down abyss
>there's no saving him now

>2009
>found ouendan 1,2 and eba cartridges for cheap and boxed
>loved them to death, even tried using a not-action-replay codes to unlcok the agents in ouendan 2
>2011
>lost ouendan 2
to this day, it still hurts, i can't even try to play it on my flashcart, doesn't help that i still have the box so everytime i see it, the pain comes back too

^this, user, don't beat yourself too much about it even though it's probably hard, but I'm pretty sure he was aware that it was just edgy teenager stuff

>sequel
yeh

I hope it get translated soon.

Come on now, Metroid Fusion and the likes can be completed in less than 24 hours. Your comparison would only be accurate with Lost Planet 2.

I wonder what kind of game Tsuyu would play. Probably Splatoon.

>We never did get to see her room

I still mad

Just Kafei and Anju for me.

>Not the obvious Frogger

like,nigga what?

>NG+ ~40 on Ratchet and Clank Up Your Arsenal
>I've literally done everything to be done and have exhausted all the fun I could have with it
Fuck.

g.e-hentai.org/g/882005/cdcbcbae5f/

>tfw brother has only deleted the saves on my GC once
>had borrowed wind waker from a friend at the time
>Was at the ganon puppet the previous day
>he deletes it and some others to make place for NHL, which takes absolute assloads of space
>honestly the only game except smash that i care about keeping at that point
>friend wants the game back the day after that

Your dad sounds like he has legitimate mental problems dude.

Does anyone keep alt OS slave drive to run older games?

i hope that her brother will became villain

>game uses StarForce
>game asks you to reboot to finalize installation
>its broken on 64 bit systems, so it will ask you to reboot infinitely

That's what happened with Dead to Rights. I had to pirate the game and extract the music/videos from the legit copy into it as it was otherwise mute.

>Laughing teacher
Patrician taste mate. Not as popular as other girls because she's appeared only recently and newfags wouldn't know about her.

Why does All Might look like Trump?

>Realize all those cash you spent on on MMOs you stopped playing years ago
I want my 100+ dollars back

>Found my old gameboy in my closet
>Try to start it up
>It's ded
F

>implying Tsuyu is even in the top 5 best girls

FUCKING STARCRAFT WHERE YOU COULD JUST ENTER THIRTEEN 3'S ANS THE INSTALL WOULD WORK FOR SINGLE PLAYER

>play a lot of Gold
>on and off open it up and play a little with my team
>my Typhlosion is a total bro
>fucking love him
>save gets corrupted
Goodbye champ

Seeing MGS4 or Destiny makes my heart ache, too, but for a different reason.

Sorry you mom has such shit taste in vidya