Pic related

Pic related.

Why is this shit so slow on PS3? It's not on my Vita, it wasn't on my PSP when I had one, my friend says it's fine on his PS4, but on my PS3 it seems so fucking sluggish. Is it like that to try and convince me to get a 4 or Neo? Because that's not going to happen any time soon.

using wifi or ethernet?

Because it can't harness the unlimited power of the Cellâ„¢

Runs fine for me while playing or downloading
Slows to a fucking crawl when I try to browse the store though

You mean downloading?

Usually fine for me but now and then it puts me on a slow server, a quick pause+resume usually gets me back at 5MB/sec which is my max.

Wifi. Ah, gawd, I don't need to fuck with my port settings do I?

It's shit on PS4 as well.

>tfw installing takes longer than downloading did
glad vita+ps4 got rid of installations for games

!!! YES! That's exactly what I'm experiencing! It's like the worlds worst browsing experience and I used AOL growing up.

...Are you being sarcastic? Cause I'm pretty sure all my vita games had some install. Took like grand total of 5 seconds, but it was still there.

>not using the psn store on your pc

that's more like a quick setup

talking of full installations where you got your installer, and it copies the files similar to how PC does it (effectively using double the space during install, which is what PS3 did)

vita+ps4 just use the files as-is without unpacking

..and in case of PS4, it even let you play partiually downloaded games while they're downloading

no but its so much faster plugged in a ethernet cable, pretty much night and day difference, especially ps4

Ah, ok.

My computer is plugged into my ethernet, and that is not coming out, so I guess I'll just have to deal.

Well, since I'm bitching anyway I may as well air this: What the fuck happened to the PS store? The interface is fucking awful. I hate how you can't just type in what you're looking for, you have to select each letter from a list.

Its because the assholes use pretty much the exact same layout on the ps3 as they do for the ps4, and it obviously can't handle it.

its easier just to use the pc store and have things downloaded to your ps3 that way

I tried that with the Vita and the transfer times are fucking cancer.

You could get a powerline adapter.

Is that like a powered cable splitter?