Just fucking finished this and got the submarine ending. Who the fuck was the killer? Are the other ending worth it...

Just fucking finished this and got the submarine ending. Who the fuck was the killer? Are the other ending worth it? Thank to the user who recommended this btw! The OST was pretty amazing too.

There is a true ending. You haven't beaten the game until you'veseen it.

You should play all endings.

Time to try the paths you haven't checked out yet :)

Of course it's worth it to keep playing. That's not the full story. There is a "true" ending

>Just fucking finished this
>got the submarine ending.
You didn't finish it at all. Leave here now and get the other endings. Otherwise you'll be spoiled.

Absolutely keep playing. A few of the endings have some odd ways of locking in their route so if you're stumped, go for a spoiler free ending guide.

Also, leave before you get spoiled

You haven't finished 999 until you've seen at LEAST the Safe and True endings.

But even then, I don't consider a Zero Escape game finished until all endings are accounted for.

june is zero

Mods? Please? Fuck people like you.

You may need to find a spoil free guide OP. The true ending is totally worth it.

Tbh when I played thru I didn't get all the endings, not even submarine.

Why would you do this

JUNE/AKANE IS ZERO IN 999 AND VLR TOGETHER WITH SIGMA(OLD)
ZTD'S ZERO IS A 124 YEARS OLD MINDHACKERMAN THAT IS HIDDEN DUE TO CAMERA ANGLES

>I enjoyed these games
>So now I'm going to ruin everyone else's experience because ???

Understand now... This is his power

My motives are complex.

Honestly, you can't have discussions about Zero Escape without spoilers. As a result, It is an awful series to discuss on Cred Forums without playing everything.

Life is simply unfair, don't you think?
There are moments when a single shitpost can make a world go extinct.

Could you not allow a 999 thread to just be a 999 thread, though? Why bring VLR and ZTD into it when clearly it's about 999?

Do you feel proud of yourself

Does this make you happy

Do you get pleasure out of doing this

I remember a time on Cred Forums where we had 999 discussion threads, and every spoiler was put in spoiler tags, because we knew the story was a big deal, and if someone accidentally got spoiled, it would absolutely ruin the game for them.

When a person does something significant, it's ...difficult to boil the reason down to one word.
Their motives are often very complex.

I'm gonna shove my complex foot up your ass.

>a single shitpost can make a world go extinct.
>world
>not thread
You had one fucking job.

I'd love to have solid threads for each individual game but shitposters will shitpost. As a result, confining a thread to just 999 or VLR or ZTD isn't possible. If you haven't played all the ZE series then you will be spoiled.

>I remember a time on Cred Forums where we had 999 discussion threads, and every spoiler was put in spoiler tags
That might have been when 999 was brand new. Now people will claim the game is old new and spoil anyway.

> it would absolutely ruin the game for them.
That is still true.

You aren't done yet. 999 isn't a game where you stop after one ending. You don't need to get all of the endings, but you're going to need to find the Safe Ending and only then can you get the True Ending.