Shitposting and memes aside. This game is already a success and it is barely in beta...

Shitposting and memes aside. This game is already a success and it is barely in beta. Already heading to console during this year as well for EVEN MORE people to play. How the fuck did Hi-Rez pull it off?

>This new game in beta is a success because a lot of people are trying it during the beta
I don't trust hirez.

I love how everyone thinks the game is newly in beta just because it's suddenly being pushed on Steam.

Protip the game has been around for 2 fucking years already.

stop shilling, but yeah its actually pretty fun

Well, they're more trustworthy than Activision.

It needs a lot of work. There are MORE bugs with the newest patch than before. It is HIGHLY unoptimized. The graphics are not that good. Glaring balancing issues.

It has some potential though.

I'm ready for Hi-rez to run it into the ground.

it's overwatch but free

>muh tribes

>This game is already a success and it is barely in beta
Just like Tribes: Ascend, right?

Honestly, it's better than Overwatch and it's FREE. Literally costs nothing to give it a try, and Hi-Rez always supports their community. It's going to become a proper e-sport, while Overwatch and Battleborn lose their playerbase.

>MUH TRIBES

>overwatch beta
10/10. AHAHAHAHAHAHAH FUCK YOU STILLBORN. Best game ever. Is Blizzard the best dev ever?

>paladins beta
ripoff of another game. muh hirez. I WANT TRIBES BACK.

What did Cred Forums mean by this?

its free and there's 0 balance
both of these things make it a great game

Yes, muh tribes.

But don't worry, when they inevitably fuck up this game (and they will, guaranteed), Cred Forums will be right here to tell you "I told you so."

Is that what you said when Smite was released

[VGS]

Smite is still alive?

>Hi-Rez always supports their community
7.5/10 made me reply

I don't give a fuck about MOBAs, but I hear they fucked that one up, too.

In fact, there isn't a single game that Hi-Rez hasn't fucked up.

Hi-Rez is to free-to-play games what SOE is to MMOs, they start with a decent game and then every patch they fuck it up a little more until there's nothing left.

Yeah? 3.18 patch just got released a week ago.

>success
It's free to play, the metric for it being a success is practically unquantifiable. 6349

They even still put out Tribes patches, and the entire Tribes community is two guys who complain about Hi-Rez all day instead of playing.

they sacrificed Tribes to the devil to do it.
you'll see later when this game starts to flag, they'll make the same deal with Smite.

The metric for success is simply how long it lasts. F2P servers cost money because they have to run all of it and if new skins, heroes and other whistles don't return a profit anymore, they will pull the plug.

>2116
>Smite is now on ver. 103.0
>Cred Forums will still be assravaged about Tribes: Ascend

It's only played by poorfags and BRs who have no money to buy Overwatch

Why would I pay 40-60 bucks for a SFM expansion pack

>Cred Forums will still be assravaged

It's not Cred Forums, it's just the Tribes guys. They would rather whine than play games, and then don't get why their game isn't popular anymore.

They didn't pull it off because your here advertising the game.

This is worse than fucking Hanzo.

Damn right I'm still bootybothered over tribes.
They did everything they could to ruin that game.
At least there's a Not-Tribes being made

How much money did u spend user

None thank god.
I've nothing but contempt for the fuckers who bought shit and let hi-rez know it was cool to keep adding overpriced content

That's what he wanted you to say so he can say "See! No one spent money on Hi-Rez' shitty attempt to make money off of Tribes! It's the community's fault, not Hi-Rez'". He got you

>game makes negative money
>dev halts development and moves on
>HOW DARE THEY NOT SUPPORT THE GAME
sasuga Cred Forums

Just server lag

Barik is literally unfun to play as, what the fuck Hirez.

It's more that characters have wide hitboxes. Their hitboxes are proportional to their heights but not their width. Oddly enough headshot hitboxes are actually rather specific, so you can't casually Hanzo headshot people.

>Barik
>Unfun
Come on son that dude is great. He's not actually useless like Torbjorn is.

Yo fucking ling is op. Enjoy it like me while you can

He's more fun now that his shotgun is fixed. I hated him at first, but now I like him. It might help if you change up your cards for him.

>copy popular but p2p game
>make it f2p

WOW HOW DID THEY EVER EVEN WOW OMG

don't forget
>copy the "grind to unlock heroes and skills" from league (champs and runes)

why is this game full of shitters who don't know how to play
it's not a fucking difficult game

what the fuck i hate overwatch now

Im beginning to think the giant hitboxes are intentional to make it easier to aim.

I really, really want to poop in your mouth. One of the best shooters in years killed by the greed of its developer and you don't see a problem with that.

Woah you mean they don't accidentally make giant hitboxes to mirror the incompetence of the of the Overwatch dev team?

Wow really makes you think,huh?

So it's basically an Overwatch clone with even worse character design?

Overwatch is also shit

You mean the developer who shut down a game which cost more to maintain than it was making?

Methinks you're overestimating the playerbase of Tribes: Ascend, mate.

It seems kinda shit from playing it for about an hour.

You play bots until Level 5

>Cassie will never be your gf

overwatch made ultimates too strong and matches basically only revolve around them

paladins downplays them and focuses on core gameplay more

There's only 14 characters roughly and they cost next to nothing to unlock. On top of that, almost all the skins can be obtained through easy to find giveaways.

Unless you are Skye. Her ultimate is basically D.va's except almost invisible, much easier to deploy, and explodes pretty fast.

>picking that piece of shit when Ying exists

>Almost invisible
>The fucking hud tells you where the bomb is in relation to your location and whether or not you're safe from the blast.

But Cassie is one of the game's most solid characters.

>wake up
>haha, time to shitpost
>4chin birthday
>4chin pass for only 5 burgers, aw hell yeah
>lol no it's still €15
Hiro a real funny guy.

They some how managed to suck all the fun out of everything with Fernando.

Yoooo I know you watch Demo D my dude

>make controversy amongst Overtrash fags
>get people to shill it
>people trying to bait make outrageous claims about how good it is
Not hard really, make any controversy among a popular game and people will get curious.

Huh, they buffed him with a DoT, I'm still barbecuing people easily with him.

YOU CHALLENGE MAKOA?

It's Hirez you idiot they're actually good

It's better than Overwatch.

Overwatch is kind of like a F2P game. It has a Cash Shop, not much content and the updates are like once every two months.

Why are people paying 40 $ for a Cash Shop game? Because thy saw BlIZZARD on the package. It's like Apple. You throw your money because you are an emotional person.

it's not like anyone could have predicted Blizz would be so slow with content. if new shit came out more frequently it wouldn't be so bad.

the fact that it took this long for them to release a new map is disgraceful.

At least you get access to everything but cosmetics in Overwatch.