Are you ready

are you ready.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7Iz922I18Sk?t=1569
youtu.be/1U0PbbyqTvg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yeah, I love watching unfunny autists shriek at walking simulators.

don't forget the "forget a fundemental game mechanic and wander around lost in a hallway for the entire episode" episode

So I'm sure Liam loves Nidhogg 2, and is saying that everyone complaining is pathetic, right?

I'm not normally into Let's Play videos, but I watched a few of their old ones, and enjoyed a few. I know this will get hate, but I don't plan on ever getting a steam account, so watching these games I'll never play myself doesn't seem so bad.

I did, however, get annoyed when they played The Path and didn't know what to do, but hey. The only one of them that ever annoys me is Pat, sometimes.

>tfw Liam got told and isn't even laughing with them
What the fuck is his problem!?

He is the only one of them who can not take a joke. He actually sounds like he's on the verge of crying any time someone even slightly disagrees with him.

>this is the average Cred Forums poster

Pat was excited for Nidhogg 2 on twitter

Omikron has been one of the best fuck throughs on youtube.

Not sure it's the sort of game you can play "well".

He's the best at video games of the four of them though.

>october shitstorm

fine but this is your last chance to win me back

That's not an achievement.

Nor something to be proud of. They're entertainers. Their job isn't to be good at videogames, it's to be entertaining while playing them.

I like when either Pat or Matt is obviously drunk.

He hates the new art style.

Where is this from? It gives me life, man.

I guess it was too bad even for his contrarian ways huh?

To watch my favorite episodes from the first 2 shitstorms? Yeah. Unless they get their chubby sausage fingers on Friday the 13th or a demo build of Hello Neighbor.

When was this? Don't even watch these guys anymore but holy shit.

judging by the destiny beta, this was an older e3 thing right?

Nevermind, found it
youtu.be/7Iz922I18Sk?t=1569

not vidya

28:00

That's some dedication, thanks man.

>>He is the only one of them who can not take a joke.
Matt is the kind of getting pissy at jokes at his expense. Can't remember the video, but the one where Pat gives him shit for running gully-gully into the ground and his piss levels go through the roof is a classic.

Final fight revenge. At least I think that's what it's called. It's in the Friday night fisticuffs playlist, not sure of the time though. Try 20 minutes in.

It wasn't that bad, I figured it'd be about two years ago from the Destiny Beta in the background, so I looked up E3 2014 from them, and saw that their E3 stuff didn't have Liam, but that their Gamescom stuff did, so I just went to the sony conference and skipped until I saw Destiny

nigga, you just fond the video, I had to fined the 28 mark.

>Pat gets a 9/10 ginger
>Woolie gets an okay-ish tumblrite
>Liam poses as his own girlfriend
>Matt married a drag queen

>yfw Liam's waifu looks like him without the beard

Does it ever occur to anyone in these threads that gawking at internet personalities' girlfriends is creepy?

>A fat, balding, short, ginger got a 10/10

IT'S NOT FAIR

Hey liam dont worry no one is gawking at your gf

is it really any surprise liam would date someone you looks just like him.

>liam's gf
no seriously, did he like jump into an alt. universe and just find his female self?
Because if you've ever thought about fucking your alt. universe self then that means they have thought of it as well and would be down for it.

>Liam's gf

you don't know because of youtube embed, but I actually linked the proper time

it also takes less than 10 seconds to find the spot yourself

youtu.be/1U0PbbyqTvg