Winter is coming, Cred Forums, it's already cold as fuck here

Winter is coming, Cred Forums, it's already cold as fuck here.

What's the best way to achieve maximum comfy and warmth without sacrificing my ability to use a keyboard? Need to be able to play games while not freezing.

get a snuggie then get on my level looser

oh and you mention a keyboard and being comfy, but does pc actually have any games to be comfy with? fuckin lol

I never said I wanted to play comfy games, but thank you for the bumps, friend.

>Re watching the hitman TM cutscenes

So fucking comfy especially"call me 47" with knowing more about the story

you won't even get those because pc has NO GAMES TO BEGIN WITH

but don't worry you've got greenlit indie shit on the steam store pal :'^)

Classic

Move to Australia.
It's like shorts weather all year round.

Rice socks. Get long plain socks. Fill them with plain unscented rice, throw in some rosemary if you want it to smell nice. Sow or tie them shut. Heat those bastards in the microwave for about a minute or two. You can use one as a wrist rest and throw the other one around your neck, and they retain heat for hours. If it's too hot to rest your wrist directly on, cover it with a hand towel until it starts to cool off. I did this for bed warmers last winter when the gas line got damaged and our whole neighborhood was sans central heat for a week, and they worked amazing.

I actually like the cold. It's much easier to pile on more layers, or put on a fire, than to strip off in the heat. Just annoying when I have a blanket wrapped around me, but the arms must poke out to access my computer.

Keeping the windows open in the winter and wearing tons of clothes is max comfy.

comfy doesn't mean anything. it's just a faggoty way to say it's something you like

>Le comfy meem /veee/ xD

Check my 4

If you're handy with needle and thread, you can make a nice long patterned one with some cheap canvas or something from a craft store. Just cut the fabric to about 4 inches wide, start sewing up the sides, and sew it closed at 4 inches up. Then just keep doing that until it's as long as you'd like it to be.

Do what I do and wear two blankets, wear one like a dress and the other kind of like a Jacket.
If it's maximum cold, adjust your blanket jacket into an Eskimo hood.

It's very rare that I ever have to actually get covered that much, but it's really comfortable when you do it.

>he's never been comfy

turn on the AC you cheap fuck

But that's not comfy. And it's not cold enough quite yet to put a fire on in my fireplace.

ComfyNess is mankind's pride, it's ultimate triumph over the forces of nature. For when a man has achieved a state of comfyness, he has conquered the forces of discord and imposed his order upon these natural disruptives. He has ample food and drink, he is warm, his significant other is busy, his vidya is sublime. Nature and it's destructive entrophic form is stopped in favor of progress and comfort. Take pride in your hobby, for you are the strongest of all men.

>cloaked in warm blanket with socks
>listening to Akino Arai, pic related, or the sound of lawnmowers on youtube (the hum triggers my asmr)

max comfy

I fucking love the fall and winter. Nothing makes me happier than being all warm and cozy inside while a winter storm is brewing outside. It's even better if I get a snow day out of it, as I am a teacher.

>tfw achieving self-comfiness
I have transcended humanity.

>80 fucking degrees tomorrow
>im in colorado

WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING WHERES COMFY COLD

Autumn is my favorite time of the year.

If you wanna get cozy drink lots of tea, brew several cups throughout the day to maximize cozy comfort levels.