youtube.com/watch?v=goLThR4JW7g
youtube.com/watch?v=PLUeowS8VNk
dm5.com/manhua-god-eater-2/
youtube.com/watch?v=EaWdMEsm3JI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I post one from old thread

and keep posting for gods sake

How do I git gud against Garms?

Alot of the "tougher" enemies at higher difficulties are cake walks for me, but these fucking Garms. I don't understand.

BRENDAN
BEST
BOY

take hammer
apply to legs
garm dies

B-but I am trying to shortblade/shotgun only mode.

Please, he's not even top three.

stop using shotgun, use anything else. ANYTHING else.
Shotgun sucks balls, I don't know what they were thinking with it.
HERE HAVE A GUN THAT CANNOT DO THE MAIN FUNCTION OF A GUN. EVER. AND IS ONLY GOOD WHEN YOU'RE EVEN CLOSER THAN YOUR BLADES.

Shotgun is my life, shotgun is my love.

Just got both games, anything I need to know before I go in?

Hit legs
Use Freeze bullets
Dodge

There in three easy steps you've learned how to emasculate them

Problem I have is dodging them, the way they turn before attacks messes me up and they hit for over half health too. Also with my current weapon, using strong attack with shortblade I can hit 250 then 270 and after 310 and then after 1200 if hitting face (after it falls over/stunned/animaiton recovering at end of combo).

>Error: Our system thinks your post is spam. Please reformat and try again.

Brendan > Lindow > Tatsumi > Ren >> Karel > Federico >>> Shun

Adding to this.

Stop using other weapons. Just use Hammer.
Using anything other than Hammer is pointless and frankly a waste of time.

I don't understand why they don't just remove everything but Hammer.
Hammer can do everything every other weapon can do, but better and with more style.

SHOTGUN
FOR
LIFE

>Using shotgun.
Not only did you choose the least manly fighting style, you choose the worst possible version of it.

What's up with that? You can't even choose a weapon right.
Even Hammer is better at ranged than Shotgun man, if you're going to make the wrong decision the very least you could do is acknowledge your failings.

Welp I just beat this mother fucker's ass something fierce. Now to see about these reinforced weapons.

One flight of stairs wasn't enough. Sexy Scientist should've fucking went all the way and kill her. Fucking cripple cunt.

>Least manly
Now you're just talking a shit. A real man takes a challange and makes best of what he's got. But hey, keep making excuses to make things easier for you. Maybe it'll make you a man some day.

I do like Hammers though, just avoiding the use of them in this run.

>mfw ouroboros with scythe

hearing those 'thud' noise never feels so good

Sure man, whatever helps you justify having made the wrong choice..

Honestly you'd feel a lot better about yourself if you just used Hammer.
It's scientifically proven that Hammer cures all diseases, debilitations and the need to pay for good healthcare, while simultaneously increasing your chances of ending all wars and stopping the Aragami threat.

get any good abandoned god arcs lately?

except against Amaterasu. Fuck fighting Amaterasu with a hammer.

holy fuck, how many chickens did you sacrifice to get that?

and I thought I was impressed with the +10 to Evoke longsword part I made

Hey user, do you want to know the secret to beating anything at all in God Eater?

who knows

Saying fuckit and using hammer anyways, just swapping IRON HEART for Spinning Top because the only part of Amaterasu that takes shit all from crush is the head area. Still annoying to fight.

Gil > *

Well sort of.
I was just gonna say learn to use Hammer, but I guess cheesing it with Iron Heart works.
Fucking use jump attacks user, it's not hard.

>Its a "You have to fight two hard Aragami, both is resistant to the weakness of the other so you have to decide which one you want dead first and you have to decide which is harder so you can dedicate your predator element resistances to it but one of the Aragami is also a "good hearing" type who will rush to the fight and ruin your plans anyway and you'll end up having to spend a fucking hour with your team split into two just fighting it anyway" mission.

That's why I said 'swapping to spinning top'
The jump attack BA.
Everything else dies to Iron Heart, except Amaterasu, who requires jump attacking so might as well get some more jump attacks in.

>issue split-up command
>both aragami go after the same teammates

Oh sorry, thought spinning top was the twirling charge.

Still man Amaterasu is mostly just really boring, not hard.
She's easily one of the worst Aragami, her only redeeming feature is her sexy face.

>Issue split-up
>Allies come right back to you

>Finally get the team to split in two so the other is distracted by your teammates so you can fight the other in peace.
>"HOLD ON, I'M COMING TO HELP!"
>"SQUADMATE, IS FALLING IN TO SUPPORT ALPHA ONE"

>game will be bargain bin price soon then I can finally buy it

Is it doable with no friends?

Never said it was hard. Just annoying because I'm sitting there doing jump attack over and over because everything else resists crush and I can't even swap to gun to do something else.

The multiplayer and matchmaking is dead no matter what platform you buy it on, if you want to experience the multiplayer element at all you need friends who want to play.

The game works fine in singleplayer, but what I'm saying is, you should be coming into this expecting a singleplayer game.

>Is it doable with no friends?
As a friendless person myself, I can confirm that it is.

>you should be coming into this expecting a singleplayer game.
That's fine, singleplayer games are the best games, I'm just asking in case the AI buddies are severely retarded/useless

sounds good

yes and the Ally AI is not bad

Still not as bad as Chi-You before you learnt how to fight them, but man the Ouroboros family was disappointing.

It's like they built them for anti fun.

I agree that singelplayer is best type of game.

The AI in this isn't bad, but they're practically useless aside from Bullet Transfers and being attention grabbing meatshields.

hmm

>LORE: Giant Cthulu mountain monsters who are so large they can effect weather patterns in the surrounding area.
>Game: Kinda big looking, its weakspot is surrounding it at chest height and it has next to no CQC defense so you can just sit at its legs and wail on it with no real resistance.

I wish the NPCs did more and I wish I could do more with the NPCs.

I mean all the "romance" and character relationships is just hinted at and all the real writing happens in the Manga. It'd be dope if they added in a "persona-esc" relationship system.

It'd also be dope if the AI could do more besides distract the monsters while I do the work and occasionally heal me or lay down the odd trap which is of some use.

I'm hoping they take the character episodes a step further in GE3 and make it part dating sim. How is Lindow the only guy who's in a relationship?

In all fairness, if you let it jump on you you end up taking huge fucking damage, but you either have to not be paying attention or have to LET it do that for that to happen.

The manga is canon isn't it? That means Yuu and Alisa are banging which is a great plot point in the second one I thought?

because god eating > sex

seriously, with the way some characters talk, they enjoy their job TOO much

It's huge in the anime, and somehow can float in the sky. But they never fight or even see it again.

>It'd be dope if they added in a "persona-esc" relationship system.
>take the character episodes a step further in GE3 and make it part dating sim.
No no no no
This is the exact opposite of what you should want, save that dating and romance shit for the side material.

That should be the very last thing they consider adding in GE3.

I bet the sex God Eaters have is fucking extraordinary. They can do more without being hurt, their muscles and bodies are stronger, they can carry and do intensive cardio in extreme temperatures.

Seriously, I bet sex lasts like two hours and probably would kill a regular human.

If they actually translated the side material I'd agree with you.

not a lot of doujins take note of their enhanced physical bodies though

this might be one exception because you've got 10+ panels of just powerfucking

Second what? Manga or game? Because Alisa doesn't ever imply she's dating GE1 protag in the game.

Is it floating or is it just like, three fucking kilometres tall.

In the lore they say its as tall as a mountain which denotes one or two kilometers tall.

I think it just jumped.

It floats down through the clouds, Lenka, Alisa and Lindow watch it from the airplane in the foreground.

Nah man, it's a slippery slope.
They'll sacrifice some gameplay improvements for waifus and dating, then it all goes to shit from there.

They should focus on fixing all the annoyances, add more Aragami, new music, new stages, that kind of stuff.
We want them to build us a "game", not a "dating sim."

I thought the reason she's acting so Angsty in the second one is because Yuu is on some mission with Lindow and she's worried he'll die.

In the manga they point out how terrified she is of losing him, which is what I mean, if the Manga is canon which I've heard no reason for it not to be thats the case, right?

I mean, I guess?

I'm not saying I want a Waifu dating sim first, I'd love larger maps and more of them, I'd love more weapons and more aragami and a proper fucking bullet editing tutorial would be nice and actual voice acting and dialogue trees for the protagonist in cutscenes.

I'm just saying if they added the Dating sim stuff in as well I'd be pretty chuffed.

It let me wear something other than Prana so I'm relatively happy with it

>floating Ouroboros
Now that is some freaky ass shit

I didn't mean to imply I'd be okay with them sacrificing gameplay improvements for waifus.

The character episodes don't take away from anything, and in fact largely improved the characterization compared to GE1. I'd be surprised if they didn't enhance them somehow for a third installment.

Aragami in general would be fucking freaky.

They manifest themselves memetically as far as I know, how fucking terrifying would it be to be a Poo in the Loo and to wake up in the morning to see your Indian god rampaging through the city consuming people by the thousands. I know they avoided the Abrahamic gods because "muh Mudslimes, muh christfags" but technically speaking Jesus would appear as an Aragami to murder thousands.

That'd be fucking spook.

>we fight the Aragami who munched on Christ the Redeemer come GE3
It'd be pretty kickin rad

I'm trying my best not to be dismissive about the game, but I'm a few hours in and I'm not really getting it yet. Does it have a point where it picks up at all? I generally enjoy hunting games but this one isn't grabbing me at all unlike any of the MH games or even Toukiden for that matter.

kfc bucket

FFC
fenrir is a mega corp with its own poultry and beer biz atleast

That depends, what isn't clicking for you? Generally speaking the game is really REALLY slow in the first few hours, its not really till you start getting to the hard as fuck battles that the game becomes interesting. At least that was the case with me and the first game.

Well early GE2 allowed people to transfer their PSP GEB saves didn't it?

If you did your GEB protag's name appeared in the database, not Yuu's. I don't think they'd purposely imply Alisa was dating him (or her) in that case. The manga is its own thing, of course.

>stalking Hibari with Tatsumi

Well I wouldn't exactly hate more indepth character episodes myself, just keep them as they are and not be related to the story.

Full blown dating is pointless and wouldn't really add anything of value though.

>puts the cosplay outfits in the photoshoot game
>but not in the actual game game
BAMCO

Pretty much everything, characters, story right now feels like convoluted bullshit for the sake of being convouluted. Combat feels like it has zero weight whatsoever which is bothering me more than anything else frankly.

Its discouraging, I want to like the game.

Sariel (Aramaic: שריאל , Greek: Ἁτριήλ ,[citation needed] "Command of God" "God's command") is an angel, mainly from Judaic tradition. Other possible versions of his name are Suriel, Suriyel (in some Dead Sea Scrolls translations), Seriel, Sauriel, Surya, Saraqael, Sarakiel, Suruel, Surufel and Sourial.

Sariel is sometimes identified with Metatron. In 1 Enoch, he is both a fallen Watcher, and (as Saraqael) one of the seven holy angels who is "of eternity and trembling". In Kabbalistic lore, he is one of seven angels of the earth. Origen identified Sariel as one of seven angels who are primordial powers. In Gnosticism, Sariel is invoked for his protective powers. He is commemorated in the calendar of the Coptic Orthodox Church on 27 Tubah. 4 month 23 day of the year

Have you tried every weapon yet? Maybe you'll find something that feels just right.

I've tried them all except the scythe and the only thing that feels like it has any weight to it is the hammer, and even then you can zip around like a rocket.

What difficulty are you up to? Because I can understand hating the characters, they don't really get good until way later into the story. But the combat I disagree with greatly, that too gets much better but at the same time you gotta give back what you expect to receive, you need to actually learn the meta if you want to be invested in the story.

AND LINDOW TOOK THAT FUCKING THING DOWN!?...Sorry for the caps but that is utterly overwhelmingly HORRIFYING and its scarier when you know he did it alone...Fuck Id love to watch Lindow go god of war On an ouroboros of that size

What are the quality of life changes from GE2RB to GER?

I know you lose blood arts but have predator styles, and all weapon types and their gimmicks were given in the remake.

Derp. not the story the combat.

You need to learn about the meta if you want to be inversted deeply into the combat mechanics of the game.

If the fastness of combat is what bothers, then there isn't really anything you can do.

RNG hell

Then you're probably shit out of luck. The game takes pride in its fast pace combat. Hell, it's how its marketed in Japan

Something i've notice is how much I'm gonna miss Predator styles when I finally fucking finish GER and get onto GE2RB, theres nothing more satisfying than slashing around with my edgefag scythe and then doing some dope frontflip over the monster and wail some more as he tries to run.

Predator styles help with giving you buffs but god damn they make some sweet dodge techniques.

This bums me out greatly.

I really like some of the insides of some monsters.

Kabbala-Kabbala has an acid green inside and all Ouroboros types have pretty ones. As you posted, Amaterasu has it all rainbowy.

despite GER taking place first I think you're supposed to go from GE2 to GER since it came later

Fought 2 God Arc Soldiers what's most efficient way to kill them because my Light of Ruin does tickle damage due to my Kurogane Blast A isn't so strong. I still need to know the best weapons for RB even though I'm on D6

I like how Hannibal's innards are just outright molten.

>Better characters.
>Better combat.
>Better story.
>Better fashion options.
>Easier to navigate menus.
>Crafting isn't a chore, or hidden for no reason.
>Abandon God Arcs all come at once instead of really slowly.
>Voice lines match text.
>It's actually slightly hard instead of everything being pathetically easy.
Practically everything I guess.
The only thing RB2 has over Res is more variety with Aragami, Operators, music and areas. That and Character Episodes.

What a slut

Did they add any other new aragami that wasn't in the original besides the modified Dyaus Pita and the Resurrection Final boss?

I was told the GER meta was sniper bullets compared to GE2's Anti-grav blast meta

It's just a thing that lets people indulge in "dating" their favorite, the romance social links in Persona for example aren't related to the main storyline, either. And considering how anime God Eater already is, it's bound to have already attracted people who would like that sort of thing.

I don't believe so.

I believe so.

>better /fa/

this isn't true. The clothing options, at least for men, are garbage in GER. Though I agree with everything else

personally I favor GER over GE2RB. But you can't go wrong with RB's variety

>lenka
Don't post that shit again.

I thought RB had better fashion option.
Also people said polearms are underwhelming in GER because no BA.

Overall? All weapons are balanced. Everything neutral basically ends up with the same numbers at the end, so it comes down to the default skills and the appearance, with single elementals having a bit less raw damage but making up for it with the elemental multiplier (and double elemental weapons going down another step, but having either double element in the same thing for an even higher multiplier, or dual elements)
Only things that really break this trend are Crimson Orochi's weapons, which have three different elements and good stats, so unless what you're fighting is only weak to divine they're usually the best option.
Of course, that requires fighting a postgame enemy, who is a pain in the ass.

I disagree a lot with what you said. I just wanted you to know that my friend.

I haven't played Res but I have played GEB, and I have to disagree about the better characters. I feel like GE2 was a vast improvement in that regard. I never cared about the GEB cast that much but I loved everyone in GE2, and even like the GEB cast more this time around.

Didn't they add the DLC Aragami into the game proper, including the ones that were never released for English GEB?
Haven't gotten far in it, since I've only been playing it with a friend who plays rarely, but I got far enough to see Yaksha stuff being needed...at R3
They should've put Garm, Ukonvasara, Demiurge, Dreadpikes, and Dryads in as well, but that's besides the point. Maybe regular Orochi too.

>Final boss of GE3
>its Yuu consumed by his God Arc and gone rampant.
>Sad piano music plays throughout the fight, just like Gwyn.

Screencap this.

But I love my claymore!!

How lewd do the costumes get?

How hard is that trophy where you have to solo a 15 difficulty mission? Can I just grind out the best gears in the game and breeze through it?

One character wears nothing but a tornup, worn-out flag.

They're exceptions to everything, but Res has the most consistently good designs in my opinion.

Res is relatively solid outfits all the way around, with better and more colour variations than RB.
Rage Burst is a cluster fuck with most of the outfits being terrible aside from a few god tier ones, with limited colour options for everything.

I think Res has the more reliable choices, while Rage Burst has the numbers advantage. It's mostly up to taste though, so the top four points are just my opinion.
Why aren't all the non-Blood Rage Burst outfits in Resurrection?

I disagree with you as well, my friend.

That's your opinion, just like that was mine.
Blood wasn't bad, they just didn't get enough scenes for me to care about them.

You get to fight Yaksha, from little I played of Res.

Also wow, can Kujo be any more of a pathetic beta fucker?
>L-lets be friends
>Oh I am sorry, were you talking to me?

>Yuu
>Not Leeka
C'mon.

you mean just God and man

the game already has is overarching theme

there are many areas in Off shoot not used in GER or GE2RB

like GE1era Lounge which was actually downstairs then up

Well GE1 MC solos one as well so its not like its anything special

Well at the time nobody was allowed to even get near an ouroboros.

I think really, half the stuff you fight in game you wouldn't really see let a lone kill. Deusphages for one.

oroboros was just off limits because the size of it just intimidated everyone

then people realized its size is not its strength, it became fodder

Anime season 2 when? God Eater 3 when? Localization when?

God Eater 3 soon since they posted a teaser for a new GE project (not the mobile game) not too long ago

Reminder Eric got fucking rekt by an Ogretail

not to mention they translated and uploaded the teaser on their western Banditscamco channels pretty quick

youtube.com/watch?v=mGOITMdeQ-k

LOOK AT THE BABY CAPYBARA

So seriously how did babby Cappys happen, Capybaras can't breed asexually

they probably found another at some point

maybe aragami leave capybara alone

>tfw you will never force feed Nana sammiches until her belly is plump and round like she's pregnant with a sammich baby

this boggles my mind....Are they aliens?? I mean Oracle cells fall from the heavens as idk rain maybe and then these monsters appear one after another spreading and changing..damn .
Okay and where does this fucking thing go when it jumps into the sky? is it in space hovering around the planet....Holy fuck...these things are aliens

>Awkwardly sipping water as everyone is playing Gods Eater Burst on their Vita
Hiiro pls.

IT seems it might not be aliens at all, sakaki has proved atleast in their universe that the aragami are also the cause of the mass extinction of previous eras like the dinosaurs

in one of the database entries

Oh fuck how could I have forgotten that...shit But still the fact that something that big just came from the sky...OR maybe even space is insanity and scary..and My Original theory about the aragami is that it Originated from the planet itself as a counter to whatever is devouring it like what humanities doing with its cities and stuff

Hiro is just the smartest on in the group, he bought God Eater Burst on his Fenrir terminal instead of the "Fenrir Designated Mobile Terminal Device - V model"

>MonHun player with his 3DS has no one to co-op with

What the fuck, I hate Rachel now?

Why is Garm smiling the whole time?

Because it thinks it's hot shit until you take a hammer to its kneecaps

I meant Grem you cheeky little shit.

Rachel is absolutely wonderful at being a cunt
I'd honestly say a major reason I kept going in RB is seeing what kind of shit she'd pull next

meanwhile in the sleepy god eater sections

I wonder if places in the east side of the world even goes here to talk about it considering how dead this thread is at this time

Is there a more fun BA for Long Blade than Falling Petal?

Barrier slide is the Iron heart of Long blades

Haclyon blade turns Zerostance into a charge spear

Breeding with Nana!

Nana is not for lewds

for those of you who are having problems with garm

if you're midair it's nearly impossible for it to hit you

I'd talk on here if there were more people on here this

I wish there was difficult settings for story missions. Wiping the floor with aragami gets old really fast;

I was so excited for seeing that thing down the line, I mean, shit's terrifyingly huge, it's so aggressive it will even attack a tiny helicopter for food and if flies. Then it never shows up and the bearded bastard shits on everyone until the last episode. Apparently Lindow fought one of those by himself? How is that possible?

whats the best blood art for short blade and Long blade??

Well you see Lindow probably did what any self respecting god eater would do and hacked at its ankles until it keeled over

Shadow of the collasus style

Man, don't you hate it when you're already battling with one pita and another one comes charging in out of nowhere? Like god, wait your turn dammit.

swallow ascent, infernal vortex for blood rage

long blade is a tossup, tornado rush is definitely one of the more efficient ones and the best in blood rage, i like barrier slide for safety since you can simply swap to heavy attack combos to make yourself invincible to many attacks

any of you guys know a recipe to refill OP using an assault gun?

I cant get mine to work but I know these are the modules I need

why are you such a bully to Erina in her character episodes Holy hell poor girl

When do I unlock some good blood bullets for blast? All the goo bullets need anti gravity and stuff like that.

ciel character episode 3

then just shoot a lot of blast bullets until you get the chips. the exp is based on op consumed and you have to hit something alive

?

seemed like a pretty normal senior-junior relationship to me. mc humours her requests all the time too

Its funny and Erina is cute, and the main reason I asked is because I got to the part where you are just like making her repeat what she first said and I just stopped there and asked the question

done that, but I still only have weakness mitigation and charge.

shoot more

exp is also tied to story progression, higher difficulty missions give more exp

Erina bullying is a thing.

what is this game ? MH-like with guns ?

And cute girls.

I made it to Diff 12, I'm digging this let's take Aragami and paste God Arcs and a skull mask on them thing

>Thought I would spam the shit of spears and scythes
>Longsword Galestrike and weapon designs have me absorbed full time with a bit of devotion to Busters because I wanted to unlock CC Finisher
>Barely craft anything for the other types anymore

Also I've tried to ask this past threads but have they kept the Soul Calibur and Soul Edge in this? I think they used to be DLC for GE2 vanilla in japan

and very anime

Any idea what skills I should put on my teammates?

all AoE bullets
3 Kanons
No retries

Capybaras were meant to inherit the earth but we stopped them. That's why Aragami came!

This bullet is shit vs armor, however if the enemy doesnt have any and you are at range, oh boy.

Don't worry she will be the heroine in GE3, and be part of the new super elite unit.

To be fair, Grem would also think he's hot shit until you take a hammer to his kneecaps.

Ah, the nostalgia...

youtube.com/watch?v=T7c0Z7KB1co

Ditch the second module entirely. Just use the first.

>GE thread
>during EU times
The time has come and so have I.

I'll drop all the bullets that I've gathered from the threads so far in an album later.

Damage Cut, HP Up, highest rank of each, for everyone. When you hit Diff15, swap those out for Firm Stand and uh...the one that gives them more item usage.
Other than that, whatever fits the character. Usually one or both of their special skills once you get them, or anything that seems interesting.
Don't give any newtypes who have an assault as their gun Oracle Up or any form of oracle reduction (like Frugal or Trigger Happy) though, or you'll never see them stab stuff - give them some sort of higher cost bullet to get them to melee more often.

Good we need to keep Ciel happy with bullet autism.

Bullets?!
imgur.com/a/eUkQA
I'll add information to each bullet later, for now I'm actually pumped to play again.
And a thanks to hiro for translating the newest ones.

Man, I just want his coat for RB as well.
Or atleast get me a not fucked Cradle coat.

>Anime season 2 when?
Never ever.

And thank god for that.

This undub mod has been discontinued
wololo.net/talk/viewtopic.php?f=116&t=46392

So simple yet it hurts, its also long range but thats optional.

how do i unluck this blood bullet chip stuff?
niggers

First things first: Make sure you're playing Rage Burst and not Resurrection.
Do Ciel's character episodes. All of them. If you have no idea what a character episode is yet, you're still too early in the game, just keep hitting story missions, you're still early in the game.
Then shoot your gun and make sure you are A) Consuming OP while B) hitting a living target.

What
A
Surprise

Does Crimson Orochi not have a shield I can craft?
Not having a full set is a dealbreaker.

he does not

Fine, don't have one of the best weapons in the game then.

Well then.
I need new life goals that aren't 100% RNG.
Time to finish all Longblades, I guess.

I'm 5 hours in and I feel like I've been fighting the same 5 enemies in the same two maps.

welcome to hunting games

I never got that feeling with Monster Hunter, Soul Sacrifice, Freedom Wars and Toukiden.

This game really feels lacking in comparison.

Bullshit, Monster Hunter 4 is literally fighting the same 5 enemies on the 1 map for like the entire first hour and a half of the game, way longer if you grind for better gear.

This game isn't lacking its just the same old shit Japanese game ethics for hunting games.

I'm actually glad that the maps are so small and are just a single arena.

>Modding a Denuvo game
>Modding a fucking Vita game
>"Wow lol this is really hard, I give up guise."

Does anybody have any good bullets for the Corrosive Hannibal, he's making my life fucking miserable and even worse is I only have Ren for support so I'm basically on my fucking own.

Speaking about best weapons.
What's the best divine longblade to complete my collection?

Dumping the bullets webms.

Should I play GE2:RB or GE:R?

What is even going on here

Basically Charge Gravity Torpedo Bullets, that use the gravity chip to power up or some other degenerate shit.

Bullet autism was a mistake!

Should I even bother with custom bullets? All I use is sniper bullet with bomb at the end that draws all my OP.

ger version of light of ruin

aim for the gauntlet or head

alternatively, sniper iod's with arbalest, shoot the back scales

mostly COOL FACTOR

but custom bullets are mostly to get the good damage parts into places where you want them to be

this shit is mad cool
I started playing yesterday and am only like 3 hours in, when do I get to achieve bullet autism?

I love that one.

as soon you get to character episodes and do ciel ones.

The Vita was already 70% done though.

If you care about story, play GER first

is this a stun grenade

WHY ARE SEKHMETS THE WORST ARAGAMI
HOW THEY GET TO BE MORE ANNOYING THAN SARIELS THAT CONSTANTLY USE THEIR POISON MOVE IS A MYSTERY FOR ME

IS THERE A GOOD HEAL NPC

I'm pretty sure that's a frag grenade.

Sakuya and Kanon.

New bullet for Ciel to fap.

I remeber Koenigsberg being the best divine longblade in burst. Not sure how well it holds up now

Sekhmets vary a great deal. I use short blades so thats one annoyance to start, but I have burst gun so frost crushing shots can fuck his shit yep.

Yet somehow they can still be annoying at times. That one long drawn out survival battle with Livie had one, and I had more trouble with him than I did the gawain. Probably mostly because I was trying to save shit for later and not keeping in burst expecting it to die faster.

They're just too damn annoying and any cooldowns between their attacks just disappear so you get them doing that glide attack twice in a row without any breather.

I'll give it a shot then.
I love its design anyway so it's not a waste.

What are the conditions for Kanon to wear the sexy outfit in GE2RB?
I brought her, Emil and Haru once and she wore it.

The next mission, she didn't have them.

post recipe pls

You should put that sort of thing in a pastebin, alongside other important info about the game to make a mini FAQ.

ah,ah,ah. You know the rule. Source first then talk.

here

Thanks man

Ren was a mistake of god. I hope the man responsible for his missions in God Eater gets a punch in the teeth.

postgame

So for now, she just randomly wears it?

i dunno, i never used kanon much. i don't think i ever saw the dress until haru's episode and postgame where you can unlock it for 10 gap

Ability to use devour as a grapple when?

>Hmm I should change this bullet because this airstrike won't deal much damage to this enemy
>Oh shit, attack incoming
>Dodge
>During the roll hold square to bring the bullet menu
>KABLAM
>Sorry! didn't mean to!

There goes all my OP

That's neat, would be better if you could add webms to see what each bullet does or maybe indicate if a bullet has an effect you can't see in the tester like those you can push with charge glide or whatever, how do those work anyway?

I must be very lucky then

control: follow modules with timed payloads and fancy deco lasers

is that haru's episode mission? i can't remember what it was

>People asking for sniper shots
>bring one that hurts
>none ask the recipe
Fuck you, here it is.

Nope, it's some D6 episode.
Fierce Kongou + Quadriga

What gun is that?

>Play GE for the first time
>Playing Sniper/Scythe
>it's fun but have been using it for like 15 hours
>play short blade/carbine
>it's fast as fuck
>it's fucking relentless and monsters cant even run away from me

Maybe it happens randomly when you've got Haru and Kanon at the same time after doing Haru's last Character Episode?

I never ask for recipes but I collect them nonetheless, thank you!

I wish I wasn't so lazy or else I'd do that.

damage seems pretty low for a sniper round

i remember seeing one that did like 4 hits of 17k

My sniper is +4, get it at +30 and it will deal that or more.

Kanon in her original GE1 outfit

Boy, if Vasheron only knew that Alisa,Nana and Ciel were only the tip of the iceberg of God Eater's world.

Here 2 bullets for assault rifles, including this one that mixes cursh and piercing. The other one is good to be spammed againts non armor enemies or weak spots.

Any IODs I can make in GER?

I don't think there's a module equivalent of Devour in GER. I've got a decent HDH and one for killing chi(you) in the face but no good IOD

They'll get her back in GE3, right?

This is what I've been using.

I hope so. Yuu is the kind of guy who would pull that for Soma since those 2 are more friend than Kota..

Foolishness user, Foolishness.

Do we have any idea what Yuu was doing during 2 or is it labelled as secret shit so they don't have to bother bringing him back?

Is there a recommended blast gun?
The bullets posted are amazing but I can't seem deal enough damage with the stock upgraded kurogane blast gun that i have

Making babies with Annette.

The Kurogane guns are fine, though. The shirogane tree is what you have to avoid.
I haven't upgraded them past whatever rank the silver icon is.

yes, in the manga. He gets to come back and Alisa is besides herself in relief after being on pins and needles for the entire god eater 2 game. If she weren't so innocent she'd probably cart Yuu back to her room for some welcome back sex.

We do have the idea of what he is doing.
He is trying to be raped by Lydia, at least Annette isnt trying too. You know that mission Lindow had about looking for new aragamis because they are dangerous and you need the elite? well lets say Yuu is now doing his work. By the way he and Lindow found the kyuubi.

b-but kota and yuu are partners!

Alright. I like the skills included in them anyway.

>Yuu comes back
He never went back, mothefucker didnt come back even if his arm is recovering from the kyuubi bite, that doesnt seem an issue but he just went into the mission again. The one who came back was Lindow, they went to rescue Lindow and Yuu because the kyuubi shot down their chopper.

the kurogane and shirogane line eventually upgrade to have the exact same stats

the best blast gun is either ci cera if you do not use pierce bullets at all or the crimson orochi one if you do

>Alisa is besides herself in relief after being on pins and needles for the entire god eater 2 game
To be fair, they weren't really getting anything done while he was away. Until 2's MC came in anyway.

Shirogane's stock skills are kinda shitty compared to Kurogane's though.

Yuu trusting his waifu protection to Soma, and Soma rushing to help Yuu went the kyuubi hit them, made Kota lose many points.

perhaps, i didn't really see because all the relevant skills are the compound ones from abandoned god arcs anyway

Which require RNG to even get. I still haven't gotten any of the good ones, so I'm stuck with using lesser compound skills and stock skills, myself.
I'm just glad I managed to get a L10 Trigger Happy

>if you do not use pierce bullets at all or the crimson orochi one if you do
How do I know if I use pierce bullets or not?

remember aragami > non oracle celled beings

Shot/Lasers are pierce
Bomb/Radials are crush

It comes down to what your bullet is doing damage with.

Jeez, are Hiro and Yuu the only reason Fenir is still even standing? They both seem to be massive over workers too. Someone needs to lecture these two that putting the world on their shoulders isn't a good idea, especially with how much Blood and the first branch depends on them.

Oh alright. Thanks man.
I just copy most of the bullets I use here.

>They both seem to be massive over workers too. Someone needs to lecture these two that putting the world on their shoulders isn't a good idea
About that... one of Lindow events ask you if he told you to not run away from living already. Lindow already lectured Yuu in undercover.

Savage Bite or Death Harvest?
I notice DH has slightly higher damage from SB and one additional hit as far as I noticed, but SB also increase damage for drop and cleave instead of just round fang.

There's a reason why 3's teaser shows Fenrir pretty much fucked.

I love the way the characters are drawn in undercover. I hope this guy does the art for GE3

What teaser?

Im pretty sure Lindow knows his own limits

does Lindow generate his own bias factor now with his aragami arm? meaning he could be away for long periods of time without needing to go back for injections

though I guess he is producing his own considering his gauntlet is mostly for show

youtube.com/watch?v=Wl-AagsSKJs

God dammit. I wonder how many we lost. Haru,Kanon, Hiro,Luvie, Gil,Emil, Kota? Ciel and Alisa are safe for popularity power among the fandom and staff but having something like this happen can't be good for their mental states.

That happens at HQ, not the Far East. Pay attention senpai

Wonder what that thing's going to be like.
HQ was lost. Not the Far East Branch. Enjoy listening to That Theme yet again as the FEB becomes the new HQ

youtube.com/watch?v=6w5v_BprA60

>and nothing of value was lost
Seriously though, the game made it look like Far East branch can survive on its own just fine.

>HQ is fucked
>its now up to the FEB and Blood to restore order
>Both Yuu and Hiro have gone off to do secret shit to accommodate a new MC

Ah, so everyone is safe but now they've been backed into a massive corner, oh no.

I wonder which one is better

youtu.be/KmmWHSEukQQ friar

youtube.com/watch?v=goLThR4JW7g post 2 first arc story

Doesn't Lindow need to devour aragami to live?

They almost got fucked later on in 2 though. With Kanon almost a possible casualty along with Haru having doing a suicide run.

>New MC is a human test subject with two bracelets

>dual wielding god arcs
They'd have to add pistols or SMGs for that.

I like friar's theme most out of all den theme.

>symmetrical docking

I don't think so, but it does seem like he's eating Aragami through his God Arc

Anything that isn't Howl of the Wolf for half the game

Its time for another autism bullet.

>Aaaand neutralized

Very fitting line

Interesting. What's the formula on that one?

flashy bullets are all very well and good but does anyone have any decent healing bullets? when i did a bunch of +99s with other people, they were a godsend

You spoke too soon. I know a good one thats is a homing explosion undeground, I will translate it in a minute.

>despite not having blood arts, the weapon variety for pole arms is higher

it's kind of funny, the scythe variety in GE2RB is almost insulting.

Smile

Well they WERE only added in with Rage Burst. Scythes weren't in the original God Eater 2.

And being added in the expanded version you have a shitload of aragami to base your weapons on.

These are your god eaters tonight

Really wish they put subtitles for Aria of the Light. It kinda difficult to hear the lyrics sometimes.

They're more fun to actually use in RB because of blood arts though. Having played Res before RB I thought I would miss predator styles more but honestly I don't feel like they add THAT much to melee combat. They're certainly cool to use but once you hit all five to get your buffs up nothing really changes playstyle-wise besides being easier to keep your burst.

What now? you even got the recipe in the webm, how can you complain to this.

Quell me you faggots

do you have the one that spins a cross made of of heal radials

Camon now that shit is basic science, of course I have it.

>No control armlets
Well, time to put them all out of their misery
The one looks like she's already experiencing latestage corruption.

Shortsword vs scythe, what's better and why?

MOTHERFUCKING FIST GOD ARCS

it was one that had either 2 or 4 radials arrayed in a cross so when it spun, it healed multiple times

My dick will be fucking diamonds if we get gauntlets and start pounding the shit out of aragami

>My dick will be fucking diamonds if we get gauntlets and start pounding the shit out of aragami

if that happens, I know who to made my fisting god eater look like

No melee weapon is outright better than the rest. They're all pretty well balanced against one another.

Shortsword has better air attacks
Scythe has all the reach

So if I'm usually up the ass of a aragami and step dodge more a shortsword would do me better?

Use the heal bomb, is better. it can heal any range and even if they jump they get hit.

If GER is NGE, would GE2RB be Macross?

Yeah. Scythes are more for attacking at standoff range (great against Anime Pita and Arius). They are also the best weapon for abusing HP/OP regen on hit. If you're going to hugging the aragami you'll get more mileage out of the short sword.

I watch/listen to this intro every time I start the game.

Scythe's normal attacks are fine for ass hugging. Its r1 attacks actually have a minimum distance where if you are too close, less hits will connect, and they're the best thing going for it since you can hit fucking everything at once with them.

Is there anyway to change it to the female version?

I like the wubwub of GER

It's random which happens.

Nice, il keep my harvester around then and may try more once I get hp on hit.

That would explain why the charged attack never felt right when I used it. Must have been too close.

I'm just in love with the bullshit dodges I've been able to pull since I swapped to shortsword.

>Blood uniforms in the intro
>Go in game
>Put uniforms
>What do mean wear them in cutscenes
I liked the old fenrir uniform because it looked casual but serious. The blood uniform doesnt fit as something you wear usually.

Seeing the team take on an army of aragami was cool, seeing them all drop down to face off with that varja level one near the end was just great

The Elite Shortsword uniform looks pretty professional.

I'd like Nana a 100 times more if she'd wear the post game hoodie in cutscenes as well.
To be fair it's a bit late when you get it but it still upsets me.

It fits who she is so much better than her regular outfit.
I keep Ciel in her Blood Special for the same reason

Should I buy this game If I want MH and hate anime?

We started to walk alone

>hate anime

Nope. Games are anime as fuck.

>implying MH isn't anime as fuck itself

>want mh
Yes

>hate anime
Depends how much you hate it.

It's a streamlined monhun but it's anime as fuck

too bad nothing like that happens ingame

>aragami are pouring from the spiral tree!
>oh shit we're being overrun
>holy shit, there's so many
>this will be our last stand
>shit shit shit we're fucked
>it's just a magna gawain that has no hp, a bunch of god arc soldiers which pose less threat than cocoon maidens and silkies

i was expecting a fight like that mission with mukuro kyuubi with 2 yaksha tivra followed by maybe a bunch of sekhmets and caligula xenos. the actual mission didn't do the tense cutscenes any justice whatsoever

So what is God Eater? I have never owned a VITA but it is on PC now

Is it turn based team based RPG? Real time? Character customization?

The God Eater (ゴッドイーター Goddo Ītā?) franchise is a series of sci-fi action/adventure video games developed by Shift and published by Bandai Namco Entertainment, starting with the titular game released on February 4, 2010 for the PlayStation Portable.[1] Similar to the Monster Hunter franchise, it depicts the desperate battle between humanity and a race of omnivorous monsters in a futuristic post-apocalyptic world. The game currently has five games (including three revamped games), several manga and light novel adaptations, soundtracks, and an anime adaptation.

Real time third person action game. Mainly hunting giant monsters and breaking their parts to harvest components

pretty good customization and you even build more outfits as the game goes on and you get materials for them

Does pirating stop me from doing anything locked behind online?

You can't pirate the game because of denuvo

It's monster hunter

Blood Rage reminds me of that moment near the end of Symphogear S1 or 2 so I like your choice and taste user

It matches the little fanfiction I make in my head as I play

>Haha! Yes!
Which voice is that? Seeing all those webms of FeMCs going "hahaha!" makes me want to switch from the dudebro voice and none sounds young but hyper or sadistic enough for me,

Monster hunter with a real storyline and AI party members, with weeb elements turned up to 11.

casuals HAD to get past that mission some how

[God and Man plays loudly in the background]
youtube.com/watch?v=PLUeowS8VNk
Thats Hiro original voice, meaning voice 1

"good job?"

we macross now

monster hunter but much worse

I wanted that to be a gameplay section

then we could've gone full Ar series

mfw the next game might escalate to that final scene in nosurge where you fight the giant spaceship protecting your singing waifu in the middle of space

Surely she'll be back one day. ;_;

And what would that be? Did you give your MC a backstory?

>Blood Rage reminds me of that moment near the end of Symphogear S1 or 2

Which moment, the X Drive stuff or Zerker Hibiki?

Just started online in RB and I'm really dissapinted that I don't get free stuff for exchanging avatar cards anymore, the fuck bamco?

Ill give YOU free stuff homo

>I don't get free stuff for exchanging avatar cards anymore
It's more like they gave you bonuses when you exchange in GER since 2RB came before GER

man Fenrir RnD sure knows what they're doing

t. Haruomi

I wonder how the Shio-wannabe will be like.

Damn mobile garbage.

dude

dude Far east has more female staff then male staff compared any other branch

gotta let some one know

I like to fantasize a lot about shounen garbage in my head, but still embarrassing, I like to think my character gets something like an Aragami core installed in his heart at some point in his life and Licca can make it resonate with the God Arc to give him half divine strength

Zerker I think, when they say she should stop going nuts before her heart crystalizes completely, if I recall they were black and gold fragments much like an Aragami core

I assume it was the same in 1 and Burst since I didn't get to play those in multiplayer.

Moon claimed, I'm calling we send her to the sun.
Fucking game is in a highschool for fuck sake

>Zerker I think, when they say she should stop going nuts before her heart crystalizes completely, if I recall they were black and gold fragments much like an Aragami core

oh yeah, that was Season 2.

>People doesnt bring Cappy as their support
For shame.

its gonna turn into burgers in the next few years

Where is the GE2 manga? All I ever find is 2nd break.

remember Cappy was only a child at the start of 2

in less then a month it was already bigger then natural adults

in like a month of farming, its litter is also gargantuan

somethings been eating oroboros cores it seems

>GE2RB, difficulty 14,Ciel Rescue
I don't know why Chi-you variants give me such a hard fucking time, no matter my choice of weapon

delete this

Silly user, you're supposed to give your God Eater a backstory, not just think about future shenanigans!
Like being the result of someone deciding that they could totally succeed at replicating the Managarm Project, failing (of course) and then nobody telling the resulting child what the fuck happened. Because human rights violations are all the rage amongst Fenrir.

>game is in a highschool for fuck sake
WHAT

CC breaker makes them into jokes

I keep over killing them when I mean to bond break em all

you're making too many cappys Ciel, they will no longer be endangered, and even domesticated like pigs would be

hell Capybara's latin name is essentially "water pig"

They are students god eaters, thats the idea I heard. Why do you think they actually WEAR UNIFORMS?
Is not translated and not fully scanned, undercover is not translated but at least is fully scanned.

I don't care about translations, I just want to see the pretty pictures.

>Hiro is genki as fuck
>Ciel is stoic and geeks out at bullets and cappys.

We will never see how her manga self reacts when Hiro discovers bullet craft or when she meets the cappy for the first time.

What's your answer?

Lucky for you I`m a guy that doesnt mind using his spoon, the source was hard to find and like I said, not all the mangas are fully scanned.
dm5.com/manhua-god-eater-2/
But we do, in fact in the manga the Hiro x Ciel is more noticiable.

Pic unrelated?

I'd answer her with a head pat

I use the shortblade with the BA that *teleports behind u*, stuns and destroys Chii-Yous like nothing.

Where are we going?

>But we do, in fact in the manga the Hiro x Ciel is more noticiable.

Show us.

>Show us.
I gave you the fucking manga link or at least what there is of it, Ciel shows up at part 6 I recall.

She's a walking Blood Rage gone wrong, I really need to finish this someday, Makoto is great

He is from a world in which a nearly divine guy is stealing worlds Kingdom Hearts style to bring together lots of warriors, keeping strong people in one planet and weak people in another so they don't have to suffer collateral damage or wars, the protagonist is a rather generic MC who loves to fight and if I try to flesh him out I can't avoid him becoming an ally of justice who thinks interfering with worlds is wrong, even if he would love a world where everyone is fighting all day, garbage to the common eye I'm sure but it's actually pretty entertaining to get lost in thought about this when bored, but sticking to making stuff as I play games makes me feel less stupid about it

Who cares about the official side material, show the doujins. Or are they all those really nasty types where the girls get raped by aragami?

most of them are Alisa

atleast the scanned ones

>Or are they all those really nasty types where the girls get raped by aragami
I wish.

All of them are Alisa x Aragami.

REEEE

No doujins of Alisa and Ciel getting the D they crave from their boyfriends ever.

>fighting Amaterasu the first time

Oh lord I am laffin

I laughed too

>We need an upgraded monster
>Slap tits on it
>And then slap tits on it again

I dunno why they felt the urge to add another pair.

youtube.com/watch?v=EaWdMEsm3JI
i wont be suprised if we see the "new" aragami types being an aragami that can change its form in middle of the fight, because it can "adapt"

Have you seen the hammer you make out of it?

Oh Jesus. I went to go check and I was not disappointed.

This game man

>why
>more tits
I don't understand your question.

Don't forget the "breast"plate shield.

Wanna hear something even more funny?
guess who has that set as an alternative weapon.

Fun fact: The versions of Nana's equipment you can make uses Amaterasu parts for their upgrades.
There is no way it's unintentional.

Goddamnit, I need pics.

You didn't get free stuff for trading cards in Burst, but you did get stuff for updating cards if your buddy used your avatar in missions. I fucked shit up with my friend's avatar through the whole game and he ending up getting a shitload of materials and small aragami drops when we updated.

Show me some of Blood doing shit like that.

Too saggy, man. Just ... too saggy.

Some of the weapons truly are ridiculous

The silky scythe is another boob focused one, but it gives off more of a nautical figurehead vibe

>going for a more ecchi astheitic
>no romance

I bet they just dont have enough budget to do it properly

bandit scamco likes to keep things as cheap as possible with its anime games

Any crack yet?

>be rank 10
>buddy is full rank 14
>he runs in and fires some bullets
>every bond breaks on varja types

Am I just bad or is this the gear discrepancy?

Is there even a such thing as sex education in God Eater's world? It seems like everyone's going through every day trying not to die to be too interested in getting a shag.

The way it sounds it's more likely there are straight up population caps in place so resources don't dry up.

How about a webm.

Thank you, user.

Also amazing.

And also somehow morbid.

The sniper part looks cool at least

>not wanting to smack shit with a pair of giant titties

Is this game even any fun ? Can't pirate it so gotta actually buy this one

Yes. Yes it is.
Why else would there be daily threads for the past month if we weren't having fun with it?

I've unintentionally put 140 hours in and it's been fun the whole time

Well actually I put like 80 in but it runs quiet when I alt-tab so I forget it's running

>Trying out short sword blood arts
>Kirin Dart
>Hey this one is cool as fuck
>Wonder if I can do multiple ones in a jump
>Try spamming it
>It's like I'm fucking doing a jump cancel DMC combo

Well, I WAS having fun anyway
I hit a wall at difficulty 14 because of
Tried this fucking survival at least 12 times now and I fuck it up every time

If it wasn't for the fact that I'm going to be busy here in a few minutes, I'd offer to help.
Well, that and I don't know if PC or Vita/PS4

PC mustard race

And it's fine, really

>50$ for a psp port
What the fuck is this shit?

Chi-Yous are weak to crush. Explode them.

Undertale had daily threads too and everyone just wanted to fuck the characters so that doesn't mean shit honestly

You get two games, and both of them, while their original states were on PSP, have since seen enhanced releases on the Vita and PS4

Hiro-chan are you here?

How many webs do you have of the special interaction cut scenes with characters? Like drinking with Gil

Are most people playing on pc steam or ps4 ?

Undertale was fun because it had plenty of stuff to try and discover together, until faggots data-mined it and there was nothing new two weeks after release.

Wow, that Aragami got fucked.
>Kanon

user, are you fucking crazy?

Didn't stop the threads

I have none, but I can make it as long you tell me which one.

>Copy pasted meteor bullets

It kinda did, threads became slower and more boring and then they quickly got moved to /vg/.

>4 full oracle bars

>Using meteor bullets in 2016

It's not a meteor. It a basic HDH that drops LLBombs.

You can cut it down to ~200 OP if you remove the last 3 bombs. Only the 1st one matters.

I really want to fuck female looking aragami's with comdoms made out of oracle cells.

Gotta be safe, you know?

>Bias Factor condoms.

You're still going to catch the black plaque man, condoms are not 100% safe against vaginal teeth.

Dude, how? Aragami have no reproductive organs, feelings or even desires. They're kill machines that are designed to do one thing, kill anything they see that's not part of their bais factor and devour it. It's why that massive aragami in the anime episode 3 went after the helicopter despite how tiny it is compared to it. It's programming told it it was an outside source so it descended from the clouds and devoured it. God damn, that thing was scary. Can you imagine aragami that large just chilling out in the sky? waiting for something to trigger it so it'll instantly descend and start chomping down? Yikers. Maybe that's what fucked over God Eater HQ in that teaser

Because the devs are childish assholes who think that tits are all there is to a woman. Protip: It's not. It's the ass.

You're waaaay overthinking it.

shio

kyuubi was also said that it only really showed up because it started to replicate

Is this game still alive or dying? I'm thinking about buying this

nigger

I hope your children starve

>Not the legs

PLS REPLY

So are melee weapons not good in this game or something? every webm I see is some laser shit with guns. You don't use swords later on?

Why do i need two games?

>Having nigger tier fetish
>Not knowing woman's most erotic part is the neck

>Freedom Wars

What? I liked Freedom Wars but implying it has more variety in enemies than God Eater is nonsense.

I am? Well I apologize then, see, it's kinda a bad habit of mine to overthink stuff I'm really curious about like this one time, I wanted to learn what exactly made fleshlights so special to men so I ended up looking up all kinds stuffand I couldn't believe how what was pretty much a rubber cup could cost like 100 plus dollars or that people say they could anything close to a real vagina or mouth or in some cases, butthole. Then there was this other time, like before I even knew of God Eater I was looking into fighters and found out about Arc system work fighters like blazblue and guilty gear. I spent entire full days reading up on their lore just because it kinda intrigued me and now I think about stuff such as how Sol listens to music with that headband in the way or if Ky should be arrrested for banging a five year old but since Human law shouldn't apply to gears he should be in the clear and that chick may be young but has the mind of an adult woman. It's weird and once again, I apologize for letting my head get too up in the clouds like that creepy aragami about this subject,user. Side note: I typed this out with my eyes closed because I'm kinda sleepy, could you tell?

I dunno. I just bought it on the ps4 so i could play it on the vita during my commute

there's not a LOT of players but I haven't had much trouble finding a game

Because there's continuity between the two.

so you can grind 2 times as much user
jeez

Yesterday or so someone did a count and, at least of people in these threads, there's slightly more people playing on PC than combined PS4/Vita, but that's by like two.

But i don't care i just want to play the game. They have different protagonist anyway, and it not a dating sim and i still can't fuck Alisha. Also god eater 2 is much better than 1, why should i care about GE1?

There's so much Webms because of bullet editor allowing you to draw pentagrams on top of enemies followed by dropping a nuke on them as it's a spell, so they're fun to watch.

>Imagine if there was attack editor like bullet editor to add special effects and damage types to melee attacks.

I mean we do have torpedo bullets but that could've been cool, not sure how they could go around making it.
Oracle cell dispenser that throws out cells that change properties from god arcs maybe?

Please respond ;_;

people show off autism bullets because you can make creative / complex ones

the whole gimmick of the series is you can freely switch between gun and melee during fights

Well, I was going to take a picture of an empty lobby but there actually was someone there

Still, it has been dead as fuck on PC in my experience

>GE2 is better than GE1
That's like your opinion man. Feel free to call me back when GERB2 gets Devour Styles like GER.

PC CRACK WHEN.

I'm tired of playing it on Vita and I'm currently a poorafg

The games were never that big to begin with. But unlike Monster Hunter no content is locked behind multiplayer. Everything is soloable.

PC online is bugged.

Wait so is the new one on PS4 a brand new game or just an HD port of the PSP one? I played that shit ages ago but I don't want to replay the exact game

>80 different posters in this thread alone, 1-2 threads a day for thirty days
It's not dead man.
But if you want to do multiplayer, you're going to want to find someone to play with in advance, due to how the multi works. It's REALLY SHITTY for pickup games, but workable for playing with friends/people you've set stuff up with.

Outside of continuity and the characters, and perhaps the higher difficulty, there isn't much of a reason to care for GER

But if you don't care about story and characters and the world's lore you're not going to be playing this game for very long. So you might as well not even bother

PS TV.

I would be playing more but I have one last trophy to get in another game and but it's an easy one. Just need to beat a gimmick mode where everyone can be upgraded 15 times instead of 10 times

That's the kind of info you'd think would be on display somewhere, like on the library page or something

Resurrection is a remake of the PSP game using the Vita hardware as a baseline and the sequel for it: God Eater 2: Rage Burst

It's more correct to call the games Vita ports.

What you are not seeing is any game that is currently doing anything OTHER than looking for members.
As soon as a group stops looking for members, they disappear from the listing and will not show up again. There could be two people playing right now. There could be a thousand. And we don't know.
God Eater 2 Rage Burst is the sequel to Gods Eater Burst, the original PSP game.
God Eater Resurrection, which comes free with the PC version and SOME PS4 versions, is an enhanced remake of GEB with an additional story arc and some other new content.

Im thinking of changing my feMCs voice from 6 to something else but im unsure of to what exactly

>me still on difficulty 2 reading through the thread
fuck
when do I get all this cool shit

/CRAZY/ bullet before thread dies.

3rd Chapter.

Bamco just doesn't give a shit, and apparently so do steam forums. Given that Bamco didn't do shit after they were forced to move DS to steam servers and it's bugged the same way, everyone just accepts this as reality.

buy the ps4 or PC version

IDK.
>both
no

I'm on pc and I saw a survey a thread or so ago saying most were as well, but there's likely a few anons still on ps here.

For GER, fem voice 10, 13 and 17 are pretty fun.
For RB, I only liked 18.

>neck
>legs

The fetishes ofchildren and vampires. I weep for your souls.

PC version if you want the mods that may or may not crop up in the future

There's one that restores the Nip for cutscenes already iirc

So you're a pleb.

Thanks for sharing.

This is how bulletposting should be.

Recipe and demonstration in one webm

Nep neps voice eh? well Idk If It would fit but I will do it for a bit

>a mod giving every aragami ammy's tits

Come on pc master race, make it happen

I cant show off the combo or how to use double bullets though.

That's an exception

Keep up the good work testing those combo bullets must be a bitch

Well, we do know how many are actually playing

Just, not online or whatever

That's actually higher than I expected

How bout you make a YT video about everyone.

Im sure it'll net you a couple of views rather than a few here

PC with a friend.

Cant imagine how it would feel like playing alone