Today is Cred Forums hat-day birthday, how much did you changed Cred Forums from last year?

Today is Cred Forums hat-day birthday, how much did you changed Cred Forums from last year?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=umEDct4BoGc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I got a raise.

well it's an american election year and there's political shitposting everywhere

kneesocks is better btw

live barneyfriends

I come maybe once a week instead of 3 times a day so that's good.

Happy birthday Cred Forums, I wish you'd just die already so we can be free.

I got fit I got a well paying job and I fucked a couple of korean girls.

Despite it all I think I give less of a shit about stuff than I did a year ago, funny how that works.

Just 19 years till I get to enjoy true neetdom

Retirement

I'm less anti social and I'm starting to get /fit/

How old are you?

Uhhh...I registered to vote. So theres that.

Scanty is best.

Last year Cred Forums was dying off from GG
Now its just worse

wrong

I share birthday with Cred Forums.

So there's that.

>that broken english
hi hiro

i realized coding is boring and that i want to pursue drawing

problem is i suck at drawing

Well I became a NEET, lost my girlfriend and only friend in the world and keep thinking about killing myself
Other than that pretty good

i started 4-5 copy pastas

everything continues to fall apart

good job my dude, your ascension's almost done

I'm still a NEET but now I live in Florida.

this is still my first year here.

[This post is currently awaiting approval from the UN Department of Internet Relations]

I started the whole "5 MORE HOURS" meme.

Fort Myers?

>[The content of this post has been removed for violations of UN hate speech regulations]

"Working" the same job, I'm not in school now at least. Lost my virginity too.

>he thinks ted cruz cares about the internet

I put on a name
still not exactly sure why it's abhorred

I'm actually old enough to post on Cred Forums now

I got a job and a computer

No---

I got a new job doing tech support at a cable company.

I went to college

>you will never play a panty and stocking game

I finally figured out what I want to do with my life, so that's pretty cool, I guess.

Also, Kneesocks is best girl

Cred Forums went full /reddit/ becoming a /r/the_donald colony so their shitpost here has increased even further.

I discovered I am actually immensely racist, bitter, and sexist/misogynistic in addition to being intensely paranoid about feminist and progressive elements attempting to fuck with my brain via mass media.

One year ago I had a job, a functional car and my own place.

NEET life now, job rejections and depression. At least vidya, Cred Forums and alcohol distract me sometimes.

what the fuck? again?! but.... HOW THE FUCK DID WE PASSED A WHOLE FUCKING YEAR ALREADY?!

A net gain of zero. I took some time off to get a certification and try to get a new job but nothing happened and I ended up buring through the entirety of my savings waiting for people to quit/get fired at my job so I could have my hours back, which I did a few weeks ago.
My christmas present to my self this year assuming I get some kind of bonus will be 14 of those "I HAVE GIVEN UP" shirts so it can be the only thing I ever wear
about 3 years, 2 months until wizardry

I'm still the same from last year.

Cred Forums tends to spread to other boards to shitpost even more now due to the presidential election,

I'm just waiting for it to end.

i got a rock

I sucked an user's dick

Got a job that I'm content with so I can buy all the vidya, consoles, handhelds, and PC parts I want.

Cred Forums literally ruined everything for everyone for the rest of eternity. Cred Forums got butthurt over a post about a slut and Cred Forums got involved because they couldn't resist. Cred Forums donates to feminists and creates a cringworthy tumblr character and then does a 180 on it like the japs did for their war crimes. Cred Forums started GG which over time turned into a political movement because of memes. If it weren't for Cred Forums Milo would have never gotten popular. If it weren't for Cred Forums moot wouldn't have been cucked memed to death and boost the fuck out of Cred Forumss morale for getting moot to fuck off from Cred Forums forever. If it weren't for Cred Forums redditors who got butthurt over feminists wouldn't have migrated to Cred Forums and posted pepe memes which ended up catapulting Trump into the presidency.

Cred Forums caused all of this. Remember Cred Forums each time you complain about Cred Forums remember its your own fault. You did all this to us. You made Cred Forums what it is today. We thank you. You should all be happy we saved pepe from the normies.

Cred Forums fucking ruined Cred Forums and everything with it.

>Cred Forums is reddit now
Sure buddy, what does that make Cred Forums?

it was a mixture of Cred Forums and Cred Forums

i was one of the people that was ok with m00t's crackdown on GG

Fucking this

>Sure buddy, what does that make Cred Forums?
Hell with a heavy dosage of irony.

signed a contract with the army, going to basic in december, one of my favorite games has been shitty lately due to memeing aspies and some lying slut. The guy im in love with is afraid ill die in the army, and if something happens and i get disqualified from getting the mos i want i might shoot myself. Been having with BDO though.

I got a Vita, a 3DS, a decent PC a PS4 and a fuckton of plastic butts.

I also discovered Migu.

REMEMBER KIDS EVERYTIME YOU POST A REACTION IMAGE OF PSG ANOTHER PERSON REWATCHES IT or faps to some hentai of psg

And all this shit probably woudn't even have started if Cred Forums and Cred Forums didn't sperg out on Anita, she would be a nobody.

idk. i think it helps identify which devs are fucking cancer. Its also seeing those said games flop. Im still mad about the new duke nukem remaster shit. Fuck u Randy, you fucking nigger.

im a bigger weeaboo than I was last year

So what you're saying is that Cred Forums made America great again.

Unemployed and dropped out of a college to attend a different one next semester. Fortunately I got a full refund.

Life lesson I learned this year: Don't take out big loans for college, no matter how "prestigious" that school is. Also dorming sucks if your not a normie.

>fags in the army
despicable

i want to become an artist but i need to get better at drawing

what do

well, last year I lost my dream job at a company I love, now I'm working at a pizza place making half the money I normally did, and my best friend & the woman I loved died of cystic fibrosis

you?

Do you want to fug migu?
I want to fug migu.

I moved to a new house in the same city so basically nothing changed, my car broke down and I still haven't fixed it, and I started drawfagging

fucking kill yourself tripfag

Git gud

I graduated

>tfw I started the who are you quoting response to greentexts from a drunken shitpost

>Got a not quite as shitty job
>Became a cicerone
>Became manager of an establishment
>Got a new boyfriend
>Broke up with him
>Went spiraling back into depression
>Rekindled my love for lolis

I'm.... somewhere.

i started 4-5 copy pastas

afqt of 98, dlab of 123, and able to pass a pt test. So you can go fuck yourself nigger

Spiralling deeper into hate filled depression and paranoia and constant worrying about my thoughts being controlled

Who are you quoting?

GET OUT

That was more than year ago.

I didn't contribute anything to this board, or my life, but some extremely shitty memes got introduced to this board from niggermemes to the "reply to this post" garbage.

i started 4-5 copy pastas.

if somebody was controlling your thoughts why would they make you think such stupid things

Hey on the bright side you have excellent taste in girls

I bought a PS4.

I quite like it.

PC-onlyfriends are missing out.

why? pissed im smarter and stronger than you? Focus your pissy attitude on arabs you nigger.

Paranoia doesn't have to make sense,

same

>islamophobe

please. ISIS members are savages. I think of it as euthanizing sick dogs.

hope you fell better user T_T

doesnt that go for homos too?

Failed interview after failed interview, can't even get a temp agency to hire me and i've been using the park wifi and gym showers

I can relate

sometimes it's best to walk away from the computer and read a book or something

hope it gets better

Stocking is better

you homeless dude? just be a burger flipper. better than being homeless.

what the hell do you think i've been trying to do

whore out your boipussy.

I hate video games more than before

>tfw I started the "what do?" Because I am a spic who sucks at english

i hate anonymous posting even more now

I STILL WANNA FUCK THIS MOUTAIN

Know that feel user, save for the possible homelessness. The temp agency thing is true for me too. Went to one that even spaghetti-spilling, bad-worker friends that got terminated in previous jobs were successful through. Having a gap in employment seems to be killing my prospects and makes me look unattractive I guess.

Shit sucks.

Last year I was a NEET. I'm in law school now, soo, that makes it a positive development.

i found out about the red army choir and they're pretty good but life's been mundane aside that

youtube.com/watch?v=umEDct4BoGc

I never even posted in Cred Forums last year, mostly hung out only in select /vg/ threads. But now I shitpost in Cred Forums all the time! Good progress!

can we just have a best girl thread ?

I graduated college after 6 long, depressed years.
Thanks for being with me the whole time, Cred Forums

NIGGERS

I'll admit, I'm a newfag and I wasn't here for that twist ending.
Does anyone have any screencaps of Cred Forums's reaction?

dealing with a 3 year gap and trying to make $800 last me long enough for all of fall and winter

traveling to arizona next week in the hopes of finding work and avoid hypothermia and hopefully getting mugged

also frida best wakfu girl

>My other thread with an anime picture but with an actual vidya topic got instantly deleted
>This one is still up
Fucking biased mods.

Right here