So just so we're on the same page, this is a far cry primal clone right? Except the animals are reskinned as robots?

So just so we're on the same page, this is a far cry primal clone right? Except the animals are reskinned as robots?

Other urls found in this thread:

nichegamer.com/2015/06/19/guerrilla-games-horizon-zero-dawn-is-inspired-by-monster-hunter/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

More or less

Except you can climb the robots who don't even react to the climbing

Looks more like witcher without the sword combat.

Monster hunter clone

nichegamer.com/2015/06/19/guerrilla-games-horizon-zero-dawn-is-inspired-by-monster-hunter/

>“In Japan, the giant monster hunting action genre seems to be popular, so if people ask us whether we’ve been influenced by a particular title, I tell them frankly that we’ve gotten inspiration from Monster Hunter.”

lol they got influenced in the sense that they want a giant monster hunting action genre. Other than that it has no similarities to MH

Except the animals aren't even remotely the same in any sense.

Except the combat is much deeper and layered.

Except it isn't even the same setting.

Except it isn't even the same type of game at all.

Except it isn't a clone in anyway what so ever, and you're full of shit.

Besides the fact that they are both video games, nothing about them are the same, fuck off with this meme. It's nothing like monster hunter either.

Ahh the insecure Sony fanboy who posts this in every thread anybody says anything negative about Sony, right in time.

>make fun of a sony game surprised somebody defends it

wow you are a special kind of stupid

>same setting
Actually it more or less is. Some prehistoric cave-man shit
>deep combat
>GG
Lol

Posting a retarded image signifying your butthurt is defending to you? Pathetic.

Forced stronk independent wymyn who needs no man MC.

you dudes are trying hard today its cute

I've played it, nothing like Far Cry

If I had to compare games like you retards do I would say The Witcher 3 + Tomb Raider

Its a Shadow of Mordor clone without the Brainwashing mechanic see:The only good part of the game so it just leaves the shitty combat and shitty story (which just so happens to have most of the same writers)

Honest question here, do you shill for free?

Don't even care, hunting robotic dinosaurs is the hypest shit

what the fuck are you on about am i being baited

Every single thread about this game and sometimes Sony in general you show up with zero grammar in your posts and always responded with (you) images and "nice meme" to posts that dare criticize Sony. Its honestly fucking pathetic if you aren't getting paid for it.

This game looks dull. I feel like the concept could of been interesting but the story, environment, and gameplay seem to be pretty boring.

So what you're saying is you come to Horizon threads to shit talk the game so much that you notice a certain poster every time?

You realize that makes you no better than him right?

Maybe you should both fuck off and get over yourselves

No I come into these threads to see what people think of this game and notice the same cocksucker posting the same shit. I don't even post in most of them.

This open world third person action rpg is a open world first person clone right?

Don't tell me you take these people seriously?

>far cry primal clone

Apart from basically being nothing alike, you mean?

>Actually it more or less is. Some prehistoric cave-man shit

So it's a troll/idiot thread then, thread hidden.

>Its a Shadow of Mordor clone without the Brainwashing mechanic

It's not similar to that either apart from both being open worlds.
It's like calling Bayonetta a GoW clone because they're both hack n slash games.

Implying Killzone 2 combat wasn't deep.
The weapons all had various layers of mechanics that played into the aiming. The weather affected how objects moved. When you threw grenades the wind resistance would be calculated into it.
All the weapons were actually different with appropriate physics (flamethrower, lightning weapon etc.)

Just because you don't know what you are talking about, don't come here and pretend you do.

Well both games have tribalism in it, so you never know if the other children here on Cred Forums have no idea what they are talking about.

>there are anonymouses in here so scared PS4 might get something above average they NEVER EVER get to play, they shitpost months in advance about how the game is shit

>tribalism
I'd like more if the game had tribadism instead.

Just a Far Cry clone in general.

this

Why would they? They don't have nerve endings in the metal plates sticking out from their structure. Based on how big the Tallneck is, your presence on its back wouldn't throw off its weight distribution for walking much at all, so it would have no reason to notice you.

It's a machine. You can flick Big Dog in the back of its ass and it's not going to turn around and see what you're doing.

The problem with that is I've made no statement in regards to Far Cry being good or bad.

In fact, I actually liked 4. It just had a cast of assholes. I mean even the MC's parents were assholes.

>If a game is open world and has a forest, it's a far cry clone
I sometimes wonder if the people that post this shit are being purposefully reductive, or they honestly believe something so retarded.

I saw someone compare Horizon to Recore yesterday