With Hats ON

Xenoverse 2 thread.
Lots of gameplay info this past week, has it changed what you intended to play as in XV2?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tSw5p16ias4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=tSw5p16ias4

Conton City gameplay for those who haven't seen it. Before people complain about the music, it's likely a placeholder. XV1 had a different overworld song for their beta as well.

To be fair it's not like the final music didn't get on your nerves after a few hours either.

I really like that there's quite a bit to explore

>Good AI on high tier characters
>Likely locked on said characters and not on a difficulty option, maybe even relegated exclusively to PQ's like Eternal rivals

>Improvements to CaC building and interesting new mechanics
>Still can't fight against your CaC or other CaC's you made vs AI, nor can you pick CaC partners you created to aid you in missions.

>SS3 is pretty great
>SS1-2 doesn't spike hair, Saiyan Tails still aren't a thing

Everything feels so bittersweet.

I think it's great that you can find items and accessories lying around the city. Gives you a reason to look around rather than only visit the same old stores and stuff all the time.

>has it changed what you intended to play as in XV2?
Super Saiyan 3 requiring a minimum of 7 ki bars to use has me reconsidering rolling a Saiyan. Will the stat boosts from it really be worth it, or will I just be better off putting the points directly into the stats instead of wasting them on ki? Have a feeling I'll be going green again.

The music's a mess, sure, but I kinda dig it.

If they got rid of that shitty synth-guitar thing in the background, I'd say it sounded really nice.

Hope there's decent stuff, the shit you got in PQ's was literally worthless 99.9% of the time.

>Will the stat boosts from it really be worth it
Apparently the damage boost is huge enough to possibly warrant a slight nerf.

Dude found Arale's Poop Stick on the roof of a building. That's decent enough for me.

Can we PS3 to PS4 character transfer? I want my qt majette to guide my frosty-to-be.

Oh, and I'm still going to be a frosty.

Those loading times though.

Consoles kek.

You mean the stuff you scanned for in first person, right? Wasn't that exclusively shitty mixing items?

>Can we PS3 to PS4 character transfer?
Yes, but data found in the beta implies there'll be some limitations on it compared to PS4/Xbone/PC transfers.

We don't really have any data at all on PC transfers, or do we?

>no simple music replacement mod for XV1, have to fuck with like 3 or 4 different programs constantly unpacking and repacking files

i think that's my biggest issue with the game, modding is such a goddamn chore. and what mods do exist are always 404'd mega links because the biggest XV modding site is run by cheap spics.

>The only mod I wanted to use was the improved AI mod
>Too stupid to use the older mod tools and too cheap to have bought the game and so use the newer tools that don't work on pirated versions.

Wasn't there a program made to add mods without the unpacking shit? I know it came pretty late, but I'm sure I remember reading about one.
Also, it's apparently possible to mod in custom PQs now too. Really hoping XV2 gets a modding community that passionate too.

>Modders made SS1 hair spike, animated tails and a SS4 mod
>Dim's can't.

>Nameks can just spam Giant Mode over and over

Top green.

>modders add Mewtwo to the game
>Dimps can't
modders = godders

>Comfy beach area
10/10

Does anyone know if strike supers and ki blast supers are still separate stats? I went human female for my first character and went full ki blast for min maxing, but I wasn't as satisfied with it for pvp as I was with my human male striker.

>go supersaiyan
>no points in energy attacks, all physical because I'm a casual
>spam gigantic explosion attack that stuns and/or knocks back, can't remember
>friend tells me buu fight is where he was stuck
>spam the explosion attack for two minutes as seemingly endless buus continually charge at me and die
>I beat it on my first try, using the explosion spam to fly through the story mode after
>quit the game

If energy attacks weren't completely dogshit broken it would been a great game. Definitely looking forward to buying xenoverse 2 in hopes that those shenanigans don't happen again.

If they do I'll still get a days worth of game play out of it.

Will he be in the next Xenoverse? (3, not 2)

Fuck the music is funky

Do you think Magicabura will appear in Xenoverse DLC?

Also, Towa's third form.

what does Buu skin feel like?

Like bags of sand

'Member when Toyble was just drawing AF comics less than a decade ago?

Now he's literally Toriyama's Successor.

>he doesn't main Arale 18

DAFUCK'S WRONG WITH YA!?

>theres people in this thread who won't be bros with Nappa and Raditz

Wrong song lyric, it's the Mechikaboola part, not Magicaboola part.

His name should be Mechikabura.

>when Arale defuses she'll have 18's memories of being impregnated and giving birth to a pumpkin

I had a fever dream where a female majin teased me with her armpits and I don't even have that fetish. Am I a degenerate.

What's the difference between flying and using the hoverboard?

Flying is faster vertical movement and hoverboard is faster horizontal movement.

Both are better than walking.

>Fucked up AI in the WT is making grinding it take way more time than usual

Rate Pikkon's team

paikuhan in xeno2 when

what the FUCK did they do to gohans voice

mfw i'm watching DB/DBZ for the first time in my life. i finished DB ofcourse, and cell literally just got his perfect form. but i'm watching it all in japanese and i feel like i've missed out on the english version literally everyone grew up on.

I watched both versions, the Japanese version has a lot of panty talk.

>saw thread name
>immediately thought Gay sex
Thanks OP