Trying really hard to like this but it doesn't want me to

trying really hard to like this but it doesn't want me to.

explain

you better not be sneaking around like a faggot user

OP is a jew.

Let me guess, you're trying to play it on stealth?

Alternatively, you get triggered by having to press E to grab ammo and pickups.

If it's the latter then I fully understand you, fuck whoever thought it was a good idea to make pickups require press E.

Try not being a little bitch and playing on Easy while stealthing.
Grab the nearest fucking assault rifle and fight your way to the nearest emplaced machine gun before laying waste to everything within the next mile radius using it.
Then cry when you get the invincible Panzerhund

no, stealth is actually fun >.>

i think the problem is that i'm playing my friends console version which makes aiming on the controller fucking cancer. by the time I get the sluggish ass fucking recticle on anyone i take 85 damage from a single bullet.

then why wouldn't I like the game? I'm killing nazis...

stealth is already easy mode, who the fuck would need to play stealthily on easy mode?

TOB forces you to stealth at times. TNO rewards you for stealthing long enough to get yourself into the right position to let loose.

>playing fps on consoles
There is your problem user, WTNO is probably one of the best FPS games I've played in recent years, specially the old blood expansion

>stealth in wolfenstein
>fun
>.>
>console

Get cancer and die underage normalfag

i love this game's backstory on how the nazis achieved world domination, setting up a technocratic dictatorship, uniting countries with or without their utmost approval (Japan and China). I enjoyed reading those newspaper articles scattered all around the game

no, the story is great.

Scrub

Sorry i enjoy both aspects of the game? brother has console, friend let me borrow game, and my comp is shit so i couldn't run it on here if i even wanted.

>muh leet hidden website
>normies on muh board
>reeeee
time to grow up user. it's not your secret club house.

Kill yourself normalfag scum, I wish the worst upon you and your family.

okay user i'll go away now. don't stay up too late or you'll stunt your growth!

it's shit, they turned wolfenstein into call of duty

git gud

Game has a great sense of humor too.

>"They put Nazis on the moon. Fuck you, moon."

loved the "nightmare" easter egg

New Order is nothing like COD. The game gives you stat boosts for collecting the trophies, it encourages exploration and multiple ways to play, it has auto aim, but the game encourages you to fire from the hip; and it has a unique setting.

>using >.>
>playing on console

Here's your (you), fucking whore.

Yea git gud. I beat this shit on PS4 on the highest difficulty. You lil bitch