>No M00T
>No Hiro
>No Harambe
>No Sean Murray
>No Doritos Pope
>No Donald Trump
>No CIA
>No Bane

Is this supposed to be a Cred Forums fighter?

>No Raptor Jesus
Shit roster Tbh

he has no spot
he has no model
this kong's shitposting will hit full throttle

those are all for the most part post-2008 memes

op's pic is old

Get on Dolphin right now nigger and we'll settle this

I fucking hate how everything nowadays is a fucking meme.
You can't even look up a name on google without "meme" being at the end of it. I remember when they were just stupid humorous images instead of "oh wow dude look at this funny meme XDXDXD I get all of my memes from twitter!"
It's honestly cringy at this point
Fuck, what the hell happened? These were in-jokes before.

>Wanting all the neo-Cred Forums garbage

Chris Chan and Cred Forums guy aren't new.

I remember when meme actually didn't refer to an image macro.

moot is right fucking there you god damn newfag

Gaston, of course.
How do we unlock Chad Warden?

remember me guys

>tfw I learned about memes by reading Richard Dawkins' The Selfish Gene and was interested in the concept as a serious topic until the internet fad took it over

It's Happy Negro or nothing

Literally shit like reddit, know your memes, and all this other garbage that tried to gain traffic from taking simple jokes and running them into the ground. Everything is a fucking meme to the younger people now. EVERYTHING. A simple joke? Meme. A good tactic in a game? Meme.

Creativity is dead, the moment something new appears it's ran into the ground so hard there's nothing left of it before it can reach a peak.

He's the SNK style boss character.

Hating memes is my favorite meme

You're part of the problem.

because back then Cred Forums was this obscure site that normies didn't get (this is why there was the Cred Forums vs reddit "discussion") Cred Forums was the highlight of Cred Forums and many got spooked by it. Then sites like reddit, KYM 9gag and others (like epic fail) had to filter out the content of Cred Forums to show the jokes for people who were genuinely afraid of entering Cred Forums, then edgy tryhards had to brag how often they visit Cred Forums and spout memes, then other people wanted to look edgy by mentioning Cred Forums once a while in their content. With the time Cred Forums started to become normalize that nothing that is created in Cred Forums is sacred anymore.

The only safe Cred Forums created content is those that are too old for these people to bother with.

Is GIRUGAMESH an unlockable?

*Whom

absolutely

Trust me, he's the most powerful character in the game.

thats like complaining that post SF3 and KOF'03 characters are not in CvS2

>feels guy
you mean wojack?

Is Tacgnol an alternate skin, or a clone character? I don't see him on the roster, but he has to be in.

probably the one time Cred Forums wasnt trash

Tacgnol is gnol.

Probably a stage boss or unlockable skin

You forgot Barneyfag, who shoots streams of tears from his eyes and throws derpibooru links like spears.

Fuck. I've been here ten fucking years.

These old memes where the best of times, and the worst of times.

Happy birthday, fags

damn, the good ole days

I don't even know half of those memes and I've been here since forever.

Overusing "meme" is a fad.
Maybe some day people will realize how dumb is calling a lot of shit by the same name.

Cred Forums.org/flash?file=4chan4evar.swf&title=Cred Forums+4evar ahh

Wait for the sequel user gosh

remember rage guy? the artist made good dynamic lines, what happened to him?

gendo
gaijin
WE GOT MOTHAFUCKIN SNAKES
a-groove

Cred Forums.org/flash?file=4chancity-craptastrophe.swf&title=Cred Forums+City:+CRAPTASTROPHE&w=400&h=300

>mfw taking scrubs to lazy town
stephanie's infinite is the best

Some of these memes are so old I can't ever remember what they are.

I miss those simpler times.

>o rly owl

Where has time gone?

this guy

>cock mongler
>not grinman

The hell is this?

alright Cred Forums how many of you
broke rules 1 and 2?

>Dark Cockmongler
>no Tacgnol
DOUBLE NIGGER

Epic video of Justin parrying as Rage Guy everything that Cancer has to offer.

Grinman likes to grin

>tfw still say "double nigger" when things go wrong while playing vidya, even after all these years.

Nou YĆ«

It's Cred Forums-tan

I did, for posting a gif from a youtube video which had nothing sexual about it. But since you saw a little girl's panties for 0,05 seconds, some dumbfuck redditor mod permabanned me

They're right newfag

Gaijin 4Koma

Tito climbed into Reggie's room and immediately punched her in the face, knocking her out cold.

Upon awakening Reggie found herself bound and gagged to a chair.
Tito was naked, standing in front of her with a big Hawaii boner staring her in the face.
"As the ancient Hawaiians used to say... it's time for a dicking!" And at that, Tito leaped forward and grabbed Reggie's undeveloped breast.

He grabbed with all his might, and ripped the skin from her body.
Her muffled screams fell flat, and no one came to her help.
The blood aroused Tito more than he'd ever been aroused.

It reminded him of the stories his mother used to tell him of the ancient Hawaiin sacrifices in which the subjects would
receive wounds to which the sacrificers would rape.
He couldn't wait, Tito grabbed a hammer and smashed at Reggie's ribcage, again her screams were not heard.
After breaking an opening to her insides, Tito plunged in.

He thrust in and out in complete ecstasy. The pain was unbearable for Reggie and she lost consciousness.
Tito came almost immediately, but he was by no means done. He pulled out of her chest, his PENIS dripping blood and semen.
Tito cleaned his dick off with Reggie's tongue.
Tito tore out a few of the ribs he had broken and shoved them up his ass to stimulate his enormous prostate.
Tito then undid Reggie's restraints and began fucking her now lifeless corpse. After deploying his Hawaiin happy sauce,
he decided he wanted a better look at Reggie.

Tito shoved his hand up Reggie's ass. He thrust it in as far as he could and grabbed on to the first organ he could, and then pulled out.
He ripped out her entire small intestine and part of her large.
Tito started to giggle and coiled up the small intestine like a rope.
He noticed the sun was coming up so he had to finish in a hurry.

Tito went to his clothes and dressed himself. He pulled a large knife from his pocket and began to skin Reggie's body.
Just then Tito remembered, he was not man, but bear. He Skinned himself to reveal his true identity, a Grizzly Bear.
He sat in the center of the room for several hours until Reggie's father came in.

"Reggie it's time for schoo-HOLY FUCKING SHIT A BEAR OH MY GOD REGGI-" and Tito attacked and ate Ray.
Then Tito went outside and let out a bear noise and a ray came from the sky and swept him away to his home planet of Canada.

Cancer the post

>13 years of Cred Forums
>still no Cred Forums fighting game
I don't care if it's the shittiest flash game in existence, someone just needs to make it

I think there was a mugen version with Cred Forums memes

>post yfw you got bodied by Gaston's 100% damage wall-bounce combos before they patched it

Hook line and sinker