Does Cred Forums play their games with a palm, claw or fingertip grip?

Does Cred Forums play their games with a palm, claw or fingertip grip?

nice meme kid

claw grip is really tiring but i don't have a choice my mouse is a little broken so it doesn't respond on upper side,

I guess claw? I don't keep my entire hand flat on the mouse but I keep parts of my hand on the mouse that claw doesn't

Fingertip is objectively the best way.

Fingertip because massive hands

fingertip here

I hold the mouse using my hand, like a human would do, you fucking maniacs.

Palm because I'm not an autist.

Between claw and fingertip. My thumb is purely fingertip and it gradually goes claw towards my pinkie. I just like clicking at the base of the buttons, feels like it requires less effort.

I usually play palm and go fingertip if i need to do something good, never claw, claw is for retards

Fingertip is objectively the best, claw grip is weird af.

Palm is a little to uninvolved.

Whole palm. I like for my hand to rest while it's playing.

What's the best mouse for a palm grip? I'd like at least three side buttons.

I prefer the Modified Half-Janssen grip.

I guess I claw more than anything but I also grip the fuck out of the side of my mouse. I've actually worn away the padding and now if I play long enough it starts to rub off onto my finger.

Claw on a 30 degree angle. I scroll with my index finger. Bad habit.

r u me ?
ps why is scrolling with index a bad thing?

The ideal way to use a mouse would be index finger on left click, middle finger on scroll, and ring finger on right click. This means you'd be able to use all 3 without shifting your fingers at all.

I want to fuck that mouse

Claw/Fingertip depending on the game. What does this matter anyways?

id need a huge mouse for anything but tip

Considering my hand is shaped like this, it's really hard to categorize. Kind of in between claw and palm but palm is physically impossible for me, at least on a G402