>faggot reputation
What did they mean by this

Guys, I think I need some help.
I'm starting to like the art style in Refine

Got a second one.

Welcome to the 50s mother fucker.

holy shit with the birthday hat this is amazing

you get used to it.

you're gonna be set for sensitivity after all. cooking contest, here we come.

Couldn't have picked a better time to use that image.

Fetchfish?

I absolutely love the PC-98 era aesthetics. But I can't deny that I find it charming too. I don't really know what it is.

They're cool. And you can kill them for their scales.

Hold up, I was told there's no nipples?

you were told wrong, the oasis fairy has nipples too.

Is this the flower you guys were talking about?

fuck...

I hope they patch it up soon, I want to play the refine version because I hear the original is kinda buggy and unfinished, still no torrent of it though

in the mean time, can someone give step by step instructions on how to run Dosbox?

Who told you that? There are plenty of nipples in the game, just not on lolis. Which, barring a debug option, there never were in the first place.

Yes. She's on that island, whip in tow to whip you into submission.

So whats the most idiotic move you ever done too your daughteru

yeah, there's a special encounter there

yeah, get on that island and camp to meet the fairies. the next bandit's on there, too.

So basically I just keep walking around this until I find a way in?

Anyone got a clue where it is?

i think you go in from the top.... just keep hugging the 'wall' until you find a way in i guess.

ON the island, not around

My first time playing she died in the first year. Didn't know how to change her dress for winter and worked her to death with no rest while on a slim down diet. I was like 13 so gimme a break, okay?

They did address it on the forums. I am hoping for the best.
They'd have to basically insert new scripts into the engine though somehow, and I wonder how they'd do it without obscuring the original CGs of the scenes.

It's voiced at the very least. If you've go a decent grasp of Japanese.
But that's a detail that affects all the localized regions. I am sure they'll think of something.

Yeah but the entire island is surrounded by invisible walls is the thing.

Alright I'm here

The most braindead way would be to get PM2, DOSBOX and then just dragging PM2.exe over DOSBOX.exe and it should just start.

I'm getting pretty mad about the new encounter rates in Refine

You get bombarbed with fights which is not only annoying as fuck when you're just plowing through them and just want to walk through the zone, but also makes early sneak runs to get money for art classes frustratingly inconsistent, to the point where i just don't feel like trying anymore because of how ridiculously random encounter + sneak rate are

That only leaves pretty much farming for early game money and that"s not going to pay your classes for a long fucking time

Shitters just memed on you.
Blame people crying over Fire Emblem, or Fates, or Criminal Girls, and all those other games. Censorship has become a topic of "great lulz xD". So people will spout bullshit in topics where there is none.
It's been a thing for a while.

>or Fates
meant to write Xenoblade.

She's out for blood!

good job

it annoys me too, even if you're not a minmaxer going through the adventure zones is really frustrating now. it took me ages to find the bandit's location in the forest and it was really frustrating due to all the encounters.

it's pretty easy to get the 800g and the 1100g from the dragon ruins in one go, so 1700g total after you take the toll into account. that's still a pretty good chunk of change for art lessons.

Yeah that is pretty annoying. They did increase the drop rate for some valuable items though so that's something I guess.

I guess having high combat skill makes you next to impossible to hit.

JUST UPLOAD THE FUCKING GAME

Well, even that is very random and unsuitable for ironman runs, and without the rest of the money you're not gonna far.

I'm thinking maybe start with kung fu classes right away with that early gold and give up on the first contest in the name of consistency

So now I've picked up like

I dunno 5? items since I came here should I be worried about that faith bug? How do I avoid it?

avoid getting to 21 items
That means selling most stat enhancers

If you have pills/grenades, use them while adventuring.
They're borderline useless anyway both for combat and money.

Does she always pop up by the flower or is there another event there?
I found that area earlier on but nothing happened. Maybe I just didn't move around enough.

What does this faith bug even do

She was basically just a random encounter.

Supposedly sets your faith to 0 if you have too many items.

when you get back home, check your stats. if faith isn't 0, save, then go into town and sell any extra shit/things you don't need. check your stats again, if faith isn't 0, save again, you're probably okay. you want to avoid having over a page and a half of inventory spaces taken.

i've heard you have to actually USE items in your inventory to trigger the faith drain, so as long as he doesn't go home and immediately change armor he should be okay, right?

sets faith to 0 if you get too many inventory items.

It's all those kung-fu classes man. Skill trumps defense.

>wanted man Vanista
>man

wew

"she" give fgt rep for a reason.

Drops your faith to 0 if you get 21 or over items and you go to inventory back at home.
Now whether this is just a display bug or not, is up for question.
Though I did a test run on pic related and she got much higher deli% after I used the bug, could also just be display.
>USE
Man, this is not some obscure bug that takes trillion loops to jump through to manufacture.

Rep gain depends on what you used the most in battle, I believe.

So what should I be selling?

sell all mermaid tear except for one, get rid of casual dress, the doll, and whatever armor you don't want to use

oh okay, good to know. i haven't tried manufacturing it because i'm a chickenshit, sorry user. safer to assume it's NOT just a display bug, i think.

One mermaid tear. You probably don't need the summer dress unless you're attached to it.

Here it is all on one page.

I sold the armor.

Check your faith, just in case.

It's fine

Also stats update

well, if you go on a summer vacation next month you can get rid of a mermaid tear, and if you go to the desert you can use the spirit ring. we're not doing anymore farming or lumberjacking (right?) so it's safe to get the elegance bonus from that now.

It'd be nice if they ported this game to mobile, now this would be a great time waster, and would keep me from cheating by looking up info all the time

Her stamina is fine. Better to sell the summer dress for more gold.

35g when he has 6k? really?

can you link me to it on the forums for curiosity's sake?

Every little bit counts.

steamcommunity.com/app/523000/discussions/0/350543389012366318/
Bring your engrish/google translator vocabulary.

while we're fucking around with items

Should I like buy something? Or are all the good weapons and armor from the adventures?

you have the best weapon you can buy there and you can get mithril armor from the last bandit.

Silk armor.

>leave the regular worthless dress
>but sell the functional summer dress instead

You can't sell the regular dress.

Even the shopkeeper doesn't want that casual shit.

Alright so next month is jun and that's summer so we have to hit the beach, we're also going to the desert to turn in my spirit ring.

What else should we be doing?

Just finished the game. Louise ended up living a happy life as a famous court artist and is married to a noble knight and as much as I can deduce from the nippon speak she thanks me for her wonderful childhood. Suck it, Cred Forums, you told me I would fuck this up, but I didn't.

Also am I the only one who was crying like a bitch watching the holiday scenes and the good endings? Why the fuck do I feel so much attachment to this glorified tamagotchi

To be a good father you have to learn to budget.

Ha. I didn't know that. I guess they're just rags after all.

How do you use items? Open the inventory and click? For some reason it doesn't do anything.

>The Katana has literally no downsides and hits harder than a two hander

but she's a cute tamagotchi.

what's the item? some of them just stay in your inventory providing their boost.

The downside is that it's four times as expensive.

Not all items can be used. Some are just passive buffs.

because tamagotchis shit on you

Dolls and teacups. I figured they were expendable.

>That strength
She is going to turn her husband's pelvis to dust.

no, those are the sit in your inventory forever variety. just sell them, but be careful about the dolls because you'll get hit with 40 stress for doing it.

So where are we headed this time?

Last time we did the whole dragon thing.

Cost is never a downside.

Being an artist is worse than being a bandit whore though. We were just advising you on the most entertaining way to watch your daughter go down in flames.

>no stamina
A SINGULAR STRIKE!

go through the ruins again but when you make it to the other side, go UP this time.

say hi to the old dragon again, go hit pond at northwest side of the desert past dragon fortress, get that one treasure you skipped by the end, actually go into the quicksands and kill the things in it this time

What? How does that make any sense... The dolls aren't reducing stress at all when they're in my inventory. Or is it just a one-time reduction that comes back when you sell the doll? If that's the case, why would you ever buy them?

Aaand I just tested, that IS the case. What the fuck, what a terrible item. Now I have to reload from before I bought it because my daughter has 400 stress and she's about to keel over.

Brehs...

You're meant to get rid of them before going to the fairies that completely get rid of her stress level.

they do exist!

We did it! The tits are saved!

It's an old, shoddy japanese game, my man.
Shit is just + or - to them and as such you can game the system with the dresses that lower your stats.

I SEE NIPPLES!

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS!

Jesus Christ, this is a family friendly, Christian daughter raising game, DELETE

since you're in the desert you could also sell your faith to satan for some stats, y'know, if you want...

>people complain about the art style
>shill starts defending art style
$0.50 has been deposited into your account, shill.

don't do it nigga
it's like succubus
remember what I'm saying to you niggas

These harpies actually drop a ton of gold.

Reasons not to buy refine:
- Worse artwork. Dithering looks better than airbrushing.
- Worse/awful translation (FGT REP)
- Full terrible game voice acting
- Censorship

Enjoy a better version of the game here, for free!
playdosgamesonline.com/princess-maker-2.html

Yes and their HP is laughable. It's like they're asking to be killed.

>0 int.png

So where is the other chest I missed last time?

probably near north side before exit

nvm found it

it's really close to the exit, like a little north from the path to leave?

I want to fuck my daughter.

The art grows on you and the voice acting is fine. Only reason to play the DOS version is for the Undress.

I'm not sure I can even post this.

>Those markings all over her body
How does that happen?

Lolibutts are okay I think. Other people posted the same image.

Alright, Mermaid tiem!

Why did this game suddenly get so much T&A?

Official game content is usually acceptable as proved in the nipple controversy of 2015.

oh come on, it's just a loli ass.

she becomes satan.

now you can win both the cooking and dance.

Does she get naked in the steam version?

Becomes A devil or becomes the big bad itself? How does good old papa fair in all this?

Look who's back.

This is the steam version.

that is the steam version. and yes, it's her bare naked loli ass under that censor bar.

I forgot to ask what we should buy.

What should we buy?

that's the 'becomes the big bad' ending, she makes Lucifon her bitch in it. Papa just gets reamed out by the patron deity for being a shitty dad.

have we not bought titty pills yet?

right on

Demon pendant.

Does our 12 year old daughter need titty pills?

I- I am having fun?

This game is super fun for what essentially boils down to clicking menus with an addition of a shitty RPG maker mini game.

titty meds, it affects her growth rate so it'll be a waste to get it later

Hey, sometimes shitty rpg maker games can be fun.
Lookin at you, Embric of Wulfhammer's Castle.

it's either titty pills, the dress she can't wear yet, the shitty +sensitivity unicorn horn or the 0 morality demon pendant.

i'd say pendant or titty pills.

>shitty RPG maker mini game.
More like Ultima 1 sprite replacement mod. It doesn't even scroll.

Do you want our daughter to grow up flat?

>str doesnt enhance combat attack past the training limit

what is even the point of this stat

It's the wonder of watching your daughter grow up based on your actions. It's surprisingly addictive. Fuck I've been following OP for three threads now.

Titty pills it is I guess.

it's to trick people into thinking lumberjack is good

Well I guess it balanced her out with her hips.

>A whole 2cm
Is that a lot? What does that do for her?

She's more likely to get molested by a dragon.

stats update

no idea honestly

>doesn't know metric

Now make her give Grandpa Dragon the puff-puff of a lifetime.
Also 2cm is like an inch and a half so yeah that's big

probably set for the cooking contest. holy shit, Brook is beastly for a 12 year old, what to even raise at this point? maybe more manners classes? you need an ungodly high Elegance for some endings. or Dancing lessons to make her hot.

Nah, cm is used even here in good ol merica, I just don't know bust sizes.

So should we go back to the palace to talk to people again or just leave it for later?

Also I just realize some of the images with tits got removed. I should probably start editing all nudity out just in case.

Anyway, what should we focus on next?

I guess now is a good time for magic classes.

OH SHIT PARTY HAT ENDORSES PRINCESS MAKER 2

your decorum is high enough that you should be able to talk to anyone you want without trouble so definitely do that. if the Gatekeeper and the Knight guy are done giving you bonuses, the General likes glamorous girls.

I wouldn't post that considering

got deleted, pretty sure that was a warning to keep it clean.

Oh and where is the last bandit mentioned?

I should grab that mithril armor.

the glacier.

Does a refined diet make them lose weight? I see her weight constantly gaining with the standard diet but only her stamina seems to be dropping with refined. Last playthrough she got really fat without me realising.

This is all over the bloody place.

Yeah refined diet is to lose weight at the cost of stamina. Weight shouldn't really be an issue unless you going for a dancer or whore.

Taking an ocean holiday during summer might be better bet.
With the 5g diet you're fighting to keep her stamina, as you noticed.

So I take it the bandit is beyond where the silver wolves were right?

Refined is +0.3 weight a month and -5 stamina. Intensive is -0.8 weight a month and -20 stamina.

it's a lot safer for her if you take her on summer beach vacations instead of doing intensive, i think.

yeah, go over the skinny ice bridge and down the second path you see (the first leads to an igloo where Ket Shi hangs out if you have a catseye), then go right when you can to find an empty mansion. go in it until you meet the bandit.

Thanks, also got a drop

Oh no it's Ganondof!

You know this "NPC is coming to chat" music is pretty nice if you listen to it for longer than 10 seconds.

now go back and face your destiny: to punch the war god in her face in the dick

We're kinda rolling in money at this point.

I already went home... you think I can beat him?

no, I just like seeing the war god

Let the girl at least get a little older before you make her face death in the eye, man, she isn't even a teen yet

Well that sounds like a challenge to me.

just talked to the knight guy.

>rolling in money
time for some classes! magic or manners or dancing i think.

nice. Gatekeeper-san and that guy should get you to 90 if you've maxed them both.

stats update

>12 year old
>Those measurements
Oh Jesus Christ almighty, she truly is a gift from Heaven.

that's only about half as much as you could get, I say you focus on schools for a while

it's not like it's bad to get less than the max, it's better than getting none at all for the month, right?

Took some magic and dance classes.

She showed up.

I think you have one godly visit left, have you had a temperament god come by yet?

Just a heads up, but if you take three magic classes in a month, she shows up to increase one of your magic stats by a good amount.

Here is a closer look at them.

Which one's that? Paimon? Valkria?

why is her forehead so huge

It makes it perfect for flicking.

I think it's a red demon

Unless we're thinking of different one, that's the cooking/cleaning.

I met the blue demon guy but I don't think I met a red one.

What should I do?

For anyone who's wondering what the measurements actually look like.

bodyvisualizer.com/

There was that guy on previous thread who said meeting the elf, I think it was elf, resets the god visits on this version.

Can someone post what her measurements look like?

btw talking to the knight again put me up to 90

horrifying desu

you can try the General or the Archbishop next, probably too dumb for the Minister.

Yes, but the real question is how this translates to animu style.

Look what time it is lads.

ganbatte Brook-chan. make something tasty!

I made sure we SAVED.. just in case we have a repeat of last year.

I was always more of a fan of making her magic wielder than the boring sword&board.
LLtQ had some nice magic moments as well.

thicc

But magic is too cliche for women.

Cream boiled wild boar with pheasant?

Really? Is that even a thing?

my lil princess cooked veal with water shield which sounds way weirder.

Maybe in this fantasy universe it tastes very good and goes together well.

Who knows anyway we got the egg.

kill it

don't eat it!

I guess since she wasn't a failure this year we can buy her a birthday present.

What should we get our little gril?

Does buying her gifts when she fails do anything bad?

>not getting a teacup
don't be that guy, user

Rewards failure.

What makes the Princess run away from home? Mine has a regular diet, 0 deliquency, sickness, or stress, and she still disappears sometimes. Is it just random?

High sensitivity I heard.
Post stats.

fucked up sensitivity : morality ratio

all that junk looks like shit

she's not a princess, dude

You made her very happy user.

Even Venus came to her birthday.

It really is, especially with the artificial 20 item limit.

I see, so the sensitivity is too high compared to her morality? I grinded sens to get the cooking fairies early and then I also returned the Spirit Ring so that got me a lot of it.

So did we decide if we're eating it or not?

either do housework to drop her sensitivity or make her do more manners courses to bump her elegance up past it.

don't eat it! your stamina is plenty high enough.

I was on a similar boat and it was not a pleasant experience.
Should have just tried to play it safe instead of trying something weird without knowing the game well and as such my daughter paid for it with her life.

eeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaattt eeeeet
You do want to punch the god, right?

stats update.

Also we unlocked the graveyard

your fighter's rep is now too high for Queen ending, you can still be a princess-consort though

Nude patch for this version when?

When you make it.
steamcommunity.com/app/523000/discussions/0/350543389008386122/

Not likely to happen, you'd have to hack the exe and add the debug function because it doesn't exist. Then you'd have to re-add the assets which can already be done, but they won't show up unless you change the actual game code to implement something to display them.

even after warning people about the sensitivity trap i just fell into it myself. got 100 sensitivity for the cooking contest, hatched the egg (+100), got hit with the spring fairy bonus (+100) all in two months. i just sold my daughter's faith to Lucifon for some stamina to push it over sensitivity. thanks, satan!

he can still get that, he just has to push SCL REP higher than FGT REP. or start turning down duel requests.

So are we doing gravekeeper?

What are we focusing on next?

Also I bought that dress that someone said we couldn't wear until she was 13

gravekeeper will make her uggo but you can fight a spooky skeleton...

Faggot Reputation?

That's the joke yes.

Alright then what should we do then? Clearly we don't want to make her an uggo.

make her a dancing queen.

Am I doing it right Cred Forums?

>steam
>rehash

dance class man

It's just me but I'd try to win the fighting tournament before 14 and rivals enter the picture.

W-Where's your fgt rep? How am I supposed to know how notorious of a fgt you are?

Housework too high, you're gonna be a housewife. Keep it under 390

I saw those measurements and didn't realize they were imperial at first. Thought you were going for the skeleton ending.

After some dancing our egg hatched

That means I won't be able to marry the prince right?
Because that's all I care about

Unless they really step it up.
Had mine in the 700s and she became court magician.

After hearing this thing's fucking voice I kinda wish we ate it.

Is this going to be a problem?

you can marry the boy still

you need to talk to him every year to get the relationship score for him to love you, and have more than 250 elegance and glamour so his mom doesn't object to you for being a peasant.

your stamina's way higher than your sensitivity, you'll be fine.

you're fine. try talking to monsters next time you go, they'll act differently now

I thought the re-release was shit due to a bad translation?

I think you can give her a normal diet before she gets too fat.

If we're perfectly honest, both versions available in english are shitty in different ways.

It's alright. Some of it's Engrish, especially the intro. The translators clearly had a grasp on Japanese but not English.

summer vacation though

>elegance and glamour
So Refinement and Charisma right?

You've been watching way too many idol shows, my good sir.

>Played this game back in the day
>Could never really finish it on my own unless I used the secret shop cheat to raise stats
>This is in fucking Steam

Holy shit, can I finally experience this game with actual SOUND?

Sorry if this has been answered to death but I didn't even check Cred Forums for about week
Is the content all untouched? I remember ways to make her nude and stuff like prostitution end and such

She's only 34kg isn't that on the underside of where she should be?

I think we've been taking her on too many vacations and we drank that milk.

it's not too bad, though it can be a little inconsistent with names, and sometimes it says you lost when you won a fight. they did fail to put in a translation for a segment of the ending, but that was because it's voice only in the original Japanese version.

that intro movie is TERRIBAD but the rest of the game is decent.

yeah. sorry, i'm trying to make myself use the new terms.

there's voice over, too, and it's pretty good. the debug shop and the undress are gone but everything else is in including the prostitution endings and the bandit rape

yes

stats update

what should we focus on next?

>the debug shop and the undress are gone
Man, that kinda irritates me

Mostly because the game is actually fucking hard as I remember it without that shop

Glamour & Social Rep, you got a long ways to go dadop

if you wanna cheat, someone posted how to edit your save game for tons of gold on the steam forums.

>Not making her have 0stress at the end of month for that smile
Apologizes for the A people.

How do you raise Mag. Def.?

graveyard job or theology lessons.

How many endings this thing has?
I never really bothered to check back in the day
Heck I think the best I ever got was the nun ending

Skinning the wolves at glacier.

74 unique endings

Correct me if I'm wrong but I remember meeting some kind of Dragon prince at some point
Holy shit

Is that actual or similar to Gearbox definition?

You can meet and marry a dragon,I don't think he's a prince, but his grandpa is loaded like royalty

I'm actually tired as fuck and probably should just go to sleep.

It is 6am.

I pulled that from gaymefaqs

The day changed but it's still May 5.

it's 37, but each one has a 'she did well' and a 'she did shit' version, which is doubled to the 74 number. that's also not counting the part of the ending where she marries someone, since there's quite a bit of variety there as well.

talk to the prince before you save and go to bed, so you don't forget.

May is the 5th month

The day is 23 and 24

I did

gamefaqs.com/pc/562668-princess-maker-2/faqs/10696
This shows 74 professions she could end up becoming

>falling in love lessens her affection for the prince
So that's why I could never get to marry the faggot except when I made her birthday January

oh shit, i forgot about all those stupid 'job' endings. yeah, there's an ending for the 14 jobs you can take, with full time or part-time variants, and she can be good or bad at those, too.

If anyone wants the save file
a.uguu.se/04i7pN3LpQiS_F105.GNX

>Bondage Queen
>Prostitute
>Lord of Darkness

don't forget concubine.

>Part-time bondage queen and being bad at it
What kind of face am I supposed to be making?

Except those are censored out of the Steam version, and you are all falling for a shill thread.

>Grand Poobah
What does this mean, besides having the best title ever?

I remember other games existing up to PM5 or so

Any chance we finally get any of them?
Last I heard PM3 or 4 was absolute shit and PM5 was awesome

Think the official word on that is possibly™.

Proud that she'll never get a dick in her, disappointed that you didn't raise her to be perfect at everything

Except they're not. Pic related is ripped directly from the Steam release. How about you actually play the game before you pretend to know anything about it.

She's naked in the DOS version.

No, she isn't. This is the original CG from the DOS version. Stop making shit up to feign outrage.

Well, their word was to get all the games out.
www facebook com/pm2refine/
/www gamemeca com/news/view.php?gid=1140547

In the DOS version she has a dildo though

:^)

So basically only the cheat shop and the lewd dress is out?

Is it still possible to raise her bust size?

that's the ending you get if your daughter is so awesome the king abdicates the throne and gives it to her.

nah, there's no part-time bondage queen but she can be bad at it. the part-time jobs are the ones you can make her do in game, so i guess she can be a part-time sleazy bar waitress and bad at that. that's about the worst ending i can think of desu.

Literally the only things that are gone are the debug functions that weren't in the final release. The cheat shop and the nude dress.

I see, I might buy this later

I still feel it's overpriced for a old as fuck MS-DOS game

Is there program that catches the Refine window for screenshots purposes or can you pause the game?
My version of fraps doesn't but it's some version of before Christ.

it is a little, but i enjoyed the hell out of it back in the day and i'd like to see the rest of the games localized so i think it's worth it for that.

i use ShareX. it's mostly a menu based game, the only instance where time runs when you might not want it to is on adventures and you can just open the camp menu.

Alt-Printscreen.

My daughter could beat up your daughter

That seems nifty, have to give it a try.

Yeah well my daughter won't end up a housewife

can you marry your daughter

How the fuck do you make gold in this game? Adventures?

Get a job

yes

winning the art festival is pretty easy and gives you 4k and a shitty brush worth 1k. bandit bounties give you quite a bit of money and there are three of them. there's 2.5k literally laying around in the desert waiting for you to pick it up.

Yeah well maybe my daughter can marry your daughter faggot.
Working and winning at the festival

Man, I really can't get over how much better her hair texture is in the DOS one.

What the fuck happened?

When she can take on the monsters, some of them are pretty lucrative yeah.
Even if you consider paying the church to get rid of karma you should still gain a pretty nice profit now that the encounters are a bit randomized.

And there's always the harvest festival for pretty hefty injection from first prize + selling the item.
Selling the sword from combat one isn't advisable, but the matches themselves give some cash to offset it.

The knowledge of coloring magic got lost when companies switched to Windows.

I did it!
Fuck I love how each playthrough of PM2 is only 6 hours long

>tfw you literally whore out your daughter
She's eventually going to go clean and be the best goddamn dancer in the world though since she started life as a lumberjack.

>Holy shit, can I finally experience this game with actual SOUND?
The DOS version had sound too. You just needed to enable it in the setup exe, like with most DOS games.

Farming like 30 scales off those things makes you nearly physically invincible. It's much easier to train magic defense than fight defense. I've plowed the War God while my battle loli was 11, and the dragon while my loli was 10. It's nice.

>ten year old with 80cm bust

Wasn't expecting to get a raging erection over this.

I've never played a princess maker game

Played Long Live the Queen, didn't really like it

Is this better?

The people who got LLtQ thought they were going to get something similar to this.

no, that's your mom.

>managed to raise all of my daughter's stats pretty high
>god praised me at the end of the game
>somehow worse score than when I made her a mercenary with horrible stats no popularity and no husband
what did I do wrong Cred Forums

>finish game for the first time, daughteru becomes unmarried artist
>18 yo daughteru giving me a boner
>see
>suddenly intent on whoring out my daughter next playthrough
>remember that it's a ~6 hour game
>find something else to fap to
>appalled I was going to depurify my daughter like that
Now I truly understand the meaning of "don't think with your dick".

>mercenary
what the fuck? How do you do that?

Mercenary is a low ranking fighter ending.
>Morals = Lower than 29
>Fighting Reputation = 211
>Magic Reputation = 130
>Social Reputation = 130

Housework Reputation = 130

I made her too good at fighting but she had no popularity whatsoever so nobody wanted to hire and she was forced to travel to a distant land and become a mercenary

woah, that's pretty fucking cool actually.

This game's super kawaii desu. I really want to get it but I'm afraid my degenerate heart won't survive and I'll end up with whoring my daughteru all the time

how do i get this bondage gear ive heard to much about

My guess is that for the DOS version
1. Scanned in his source drawings from paper at a low resolution.
2. Touched them up digitally at low resolution.

And for Refine
1. Scanned in his source drawings at a high resolution
2. Digital touchups from DOS no longer usable because they are dithered/low res.

I like the art style more than the modern anime ones. PM4 looks like a cheap bimbo imo

That said, pixel art is superior even though Refine is charming as well