He doesn't main Kakyoin

>He doesn't main Kakyoin
Explain yourself

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rkHF_JMnB8o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

As much as I enjoy his emerald splashing, I can't just ignore the huge hole in his defense.

DIO BRANDO ON THE FUCKING SCENE

>Implying
Kakyoin never dies

> he doesn't main Kool Kekyoin

Smhtbqhf

Mah nigga, New Kakyoin master race

SERECT YUR CURR

I mained the blue guy that said horahora

OH

THAT'S A BASEBALL

But Polnareff is best Stardust Crusader.

JAGGERS

JAGUURRS

I need to finish Part 2 at some point. I have Part 3 sitting in a folder.

N-NANI?!

You should finish the series before entering a thread 2bh

I didn't like Stardust Crusaders as much as the others parts but Kakyoin is my favorite Jojo character

OH MY GOD!

>he doesn't know

Blew my mind when that happened, I had no idea Hermit Purple could do that.

Shame it was jotaro that bit the dust instead in part 4, can't have everyone alive and happy at the same time.

We wouldn't have part 5 if not for that Sooooo I dont know. Giorgio is pretty cool and we had some hyped as fuck moments.
Can't wait for it to be animated

Joseph dies in Part 3
Josuke and Okuyasu die in Part 4, Josuke dies the same way as Joseph
Everybody lives in Part 5 but who the fuck cares
Jotaro and Jolyne die in Part 6

Dude I cannot fucking wait for them to animate DIO vs Diavolo

> That image
Did i miss something after reading part 5? This isn't real, right?

KAKATTE KOI

>took him forever to figure out the time stop stand
>had to get his stomach plug blasted out in the process
>Kira figures that shit out in like 5 seconds

Being Kakyoin is suffering. They shoulda made him an honoary Zeppeli

It's alright,he was a boring fag anyway. Johnny had no issues figuring out time stop either. The only person that should have been made a Zeppeli but wasn't is Bruno.

Wait your turn, I fucking need loli Jolyne's arc animated first.

>liking the loli Jolyne arc
That rape scene was so out of tone with the rest of DiU, I don't see how anybody could enjoy it.

Hey, Kira bit the dust after he did that thing with Jolyne's hands, so technically it didn't happen at all.

Go ahed
Mr. Josturr!

>Josuke dies the same way as Joseph
DIO kills him?
wtf are you talking about

Stop spoiling it for the people who haven't caught up asshole. Next you're going to tell them about Joushuu dying in JJL.

>All these spoilers
Fuck you guys frankly. I don't even want to watch the anime anymore.

Most of them are fake. There's one or two that aren't, and they're the least ridiculous ones.

Johnny also figured it out pretty fast at the end of Part 7. DIO's World lasted like 4 minutes in real time, though, so Kakyoin might have figured it out in that amount of time as well.

Jojo dies

Dude the series is fucking YEARS old. Did you know Darth Vader is Luke Skywalker's Dad? King Kong dies, beauty kills him. Jesus dies at the end of the Passion of the Christ.

see
>implying you aren't baiting

FUCK YOU

The fuck are you saying ? The anime is airing right now. It's perfectly normal to not wanting to read the manga.

No fuck you leather head.

Yes, but you have to realize that the anime isn't even halfway through the entire series yet, so going into a thread discussing the entire series is stupid if you don't know most of the plot to the series.

At least finish Part 7 before coming here.

Shadow Dio is so fucking fun. I love jumping around and sending out proto-The World constantly. He's such a hyper-aggressive, overwhelming character.

I main Iggy

you are cancer

Pet Shop is bigger cancer.

If Shining Diamond hit Heart Attack, will it return to Deadly Queen :^)

>cancer

Cancer is Pet Shop. I also use pic related.

Bruno legit became a Zombie fuled by the will to Finish his Mission. He is beyond Zepelli Tier.

>Not maining NO WEAKNESS for infinite juggles

youtube.com/watch?v=rkHF_JMnB8o

>you will die before Lesson 5 is animated

>mfw I have an online friend that will be put in hospice on thrusday.
He doesn't plan to go
He is such a huge jojofag as well.

My only wish in life is to see Heavy Weather animated.

Don't worry, it'll never be animated, and if it is it will look like shit. JJL probably stands a better chance of getting some decent animation, though I wouldn't be surprised if that doesn't happen either.

>that image
Holly, Kira, and Josefumi didn't deserve their fates. At least the former has a chance of surviving.

How's the DiU anime? I only watched the first episode and the one where Kira kills Fatty and when they jobbed Killer Queen I didn't want to watch any more.
Did David Productions redeem themselves?

>jobbed
I don't think you know what that word means. And the anime is great, aside from some animation problems.

>I don't think you know what that word means
Don't tell me what to do, nerd.

Killer queen is really fucking ugly imo but the anime is great.

I didn't tell you to do anything.

They're fixing his design, at least. He looked great in yesterday's episode, aside from the ugly red eyes.

>Killer Queen
>picture is clearly showing Deadly Queen

>Not watching the episode right after
>Not enjoying the hardcore as fuck Killer Queen redo they did and the jump in quality

>Jobbing
You dont know what the means idiot