How do you guys even keep up with all the new video games?

How do you guys even keep up with all the new video games?

Let's say 1-2 hours every day = 7-14 hours a week.
We got like at least 50 games in the /vg/, even if 90% of them are terrible, that leaves us with 5 games.
+
>all the new (AAA) games, who don't have a general (see Deus Ex)
>backlogs of old games
>emulation

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iNUsl9PazSg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

By not having a job

When you grow up and start reading books, the problem will be amplified so much that you'll probably just kill yourself.

I play all weekend. I don't like people much and my wife is into it, so it works pretty well to be a mostly asocial gamer.

Its easier than you think.
We have bredy shit games atm and iam not much into replays.

>1-2 hours per day

If you don't clock at least 3-5 hours daily, you're a normalfag and don't belong here. And that's if you actually have a job/university to attend to. Otherwise you should be spending at least 5-8 hours playing.

>1-2 hours every day

if even half of Cred Forums actually spent 5-8 hours playing vidya each day, this board's traffic would plummet

There are only like 2 or 3 new games ever worth playing at a time anyway.

At one point in your life, you will realize that you can do anything but not do everything.

That means you should pick a thing that you want and don't bother with shit games/ shit girls/ shit jobs. It just a waste of time.

>Let's say 1-2 hours

No self control, could end up sitting in a fucking chair for 13 hrs if the game is engaging enough. At least I can take some quiet pride in knowing nobody is worse than me

How do you get a wife if you are antisocial?

Fucking normies I swear.

Cute hat, pupper!

I don't buy or have an interest in new games other than new installments in the series that I have been playing religiously almost every day ever since I got hooked with Dota WC3 mod and Battlefield 2 So I don't really have an issue with not enough time for games, it's more of a "not enough time to enjoy these games I love so much all day",

I don't necessarily. I'll keep a small mental note of some I am interested in but that's about it. I usually buy a lot of games when they are on sale or when they are free. For instance, these past two weeks I have gotten Megaman 1-6 collection, Dark souls 2, and Mirrors Edge.

I play the shitposting game

Oh and Arkham Knight

Play 1 game, beat it, buy the next one, rinse and repeat. Only problem you'll be behind release schedule.

I'm bored of games. Generally don't like them so the few that I still go for really are far between.

I'm just trying to recapture some of that feeling, that addiction to them I had in my early teens. I can't play more than 20 mins of most games without just closing it and returning to mindless browsing and/or documentaries.

There's just nothing else. I have work now so at least that eliminated most of my free time but I already hate getting up for it.

I honestly just want to off myself but I've got family and responsibilities.

Fuck this world and fuck video games

I don't, and I'm a neet

I've been playing taiko v/ project diva on my vita and hardly playing anything else

Only upcoming games I'll play on release are Pokemon and the new Zelda

My backlog is massive, most new stuff doesn't interest me and I could always play something from my backlog,

I mostly don't play new videogames

having taste and not playing every shit thats released

I'm a degenerate 'sperg and I'm married. It's easy to find hot chicks who are fucked up enough to settle for you on the internet.

I just stick to older games, and whatever new rpg/crpg that gets released. Amiga /dos era games works just fine for me.

I dont have to spent money on computer parts either.

>make a backlog
>make different level priorities in the backlog
>Priority 1 games: Games from priority 2 that I enjoy playing enough that I'm willing to play to completion.
>Priority 2 games: Games that catch my interest and I know will probably be upgraded to Priority 1, once I get into it.
>Priority 3 games: The salt pile. Pretty much everything that originally gave a bad impression. I play these when I get bored of what I have in Priorities 1 & 2. Sometimes I find a gem that vastly opens up more options in Priorities 1 & 2.

Most new games have been going to Priority 3. It's not very important to me to play new games.

Tell me more.

by only buying a few games.
helps that AAA has been trash for a while so i have to spend less money.

What a happy fellow. Gotta love dogs.

Believe it or not, /soc/ and omegle are great. Lots of attractive girls with low self-esteem use those to fish for compliments. Just come off as intelligent and don't open by talking about how hot they are, you'll be off to a good start.

Keep in mind, I'm talking about meeting attractive girls. Which means the trade-off is they are going to be at least a little bit crazy. You could probably find a 100% sane average girl through less pathetic means who will date you, but the thing is, for me at least - my ego is too fragile to be seen in pubic on the rare occasions I go outside with a girl who doesn't make for good arm candy. A girl who is both hot and sane is already going to be taken already and wouldn't date you anyway even if she wasn't.

>Backlog of media I'd like to consume literally never-ending
>Work 9-5
>Want to maintain some sort of social life
Fucking impossible. It's time like these that I envy those people who play one game their entire life like LoL or DOTA and don't care about autistic shit like this.

i don't play casual garbage which is 99% of what is released these days

>Work 9-5
Leave normalfag, Cred Forums is for NEETs only

>work to afford a home
>lots of games I want to play
>but also new tv shows I want to watch
>and new anime coming out
>and manga to read
>and comics to read
>also like history and audiobooks, lectures and podcasts to listen to about history
I don't think I'll ever get to do everything I want to do.

98% of new games are shit. So I easily can manage

>Want to maintain some sort of social life

I don't. After two and half decades of vidya, short gameplay footage is enough to decide if something is even worth your time.

I just occasionally drop by into some mid-sized gaming channels on the tube to check out what's new and sometimes i look up lists too

Mostly i just ignore the new stuff though because vid related

youtube.com/watch?v=iNUsl9PazSg

>all the wageslaves ITT
Enjoy your absence of a life.