It's actually fun

It's actually fun.

*if you intellectually challenged

*tips*

Yeah, I bought XO and this was the first game I have played on it. I finished it yesterday in one run. Game looks amazing, shooting is satisfying and story is quite good. Hopefully we will get sequel.

>if you intellectually challenged

Indeed

post cia man already

I agree with this. Just the fact that it's a AAA shooter that actually feels like someone bothered to write an interesting plot is a breath of fresh air.

Most of the time I feel they barely bother with a reason for stringing their set-pieces together, but at least they did this time.

Yeah, all the 3 hours of gameplay is solid.

It's made by the same guys that made Alan Wake and Max Payne isn't it?

Quantum... break?

>torrent repacks are 40gb
>game takes 70gb space
>70gb for 3 hours gameplay

Buy it PCfaggots or I will haunt you in your sleep. Tha game was already great on XO, so if you don't buy this solid game, I will kill you, you faggots.

what you Xboners cant understand is that PC dont even need a single game u got. except maybe scalebound

Yeah, I am sure playing another F2P MOBA shit or indie platformer no.69554524 is a better choice.
Seriously, the game is fucking great.

is this game seriously 3 hours??

from what i read it offers a max of 5 hours gameplay

And? The gameplay is still fun.

It's actually fun
If you pirated it

The main character looks like he has some kind of a growth disorder.

I'll pirate it but I ain't paying for a 3rd person shooter faggot.

if i download a 40gb torrent repack i expect at least 12 hours gameplay

5 hours is worthless. i'd just watch a movie instead

yep

any screenshot comparisons of dx11 vx dx12?

No. It's fucking boring and the worst thing Remedy done to this date. Wait a year and no one will remember this game ever existed.

>7 hours
>gameplay is some watered down mix of max payne and alan wake (lmao)
>never break any quantums
Story was okay, but it's not MGS, i'm not gonna sit through all those cutscenes if the gameplay is not there.

fuck off shill

Fuck off with your shitty muh cinematic shooters.
They are all cancer.

Dude, no one remembered this game existed on launch day aside from Baneposters.

It's a bit short for $60 I just wished there was a horde mode where you can go crazy with the time abilities.

>gameplay is some watered down mix of max payne

But all what Max Payne has in terms of gameplay is shoot-dodge and bullet time.

Quantum Break has much more possibilities and much more gameplay mechanics.
As for the game, I am fucking loving it, the gameplay is fucking great, this is something I wanted MP3 to be, I fucking love how smooth and fast it is.

Plz no kill. I buy.

It isn't $60 on steam though.

>3 hours gameplay
The game is about 8 hrs and that is without the TV episodes. It is even longer if you take the time to collect things and read all the story files you find.

It is about 12-14hrs with all cutscenes and collecting things.

>tfw I bought the book and the game

The game doesn't leave on much of a clifhanger but the book does. At least if there isn't another game there will be another book.

Refunded after 30 minutes because I can't get 60FPS with a 1070 even with everything on the lowest settings possible.

Mr shill, collecting things isn't fun. Don't make your next game ubisoft style collectathons.

I would not pay any more than $25 for it. Any more than that, it's a rip off.

Are real-world setting FPS games ever going to stop being made?
I can't think of a more overdone, tired, bland genre. I can't even half imagine shooting people with guns being fun in any reality any more.

Yeah, but the memes.

>Mr shill
Simply epic m8.

Even without collecting things it is 8hrs long which is about average for a game these days.

It isn't even an fps.

Nice off topic shitpost

He's holding a gun so I naturally assume it's a shooter.
What, is it a platformer?

It's a puzzle game.

Do you even know what fps means? Or are you just pretending to be retarded?

Woah... it being a 3rd person and not first person... that changes... everything... about the game

What is it actually, though?
It's obviously a shooter.

Moving the camera to over the shoulder doesn't make generic real world shooting gameplay any less awful.

Worst Remedy game by far. Plenty of better tps shooters out there and the time powers hardly offer anything fresh either. Gunfight is nowhere even close to being as responsive as GTAV's, and GTAV's gunplay is some sluggish and unresponsive shit. Uninstalled after the first act, I don't see the game offering anything good if the basic gameplay is that fucked up. It's a shame since I've always regarded Remedy as masters at gunplay. Max Payne and Alan Wake were fucking great shooters.

It's a puzzle game because it has a deep story that only highly intelligent people will understand. It's the bioshock infinite of this gen. Plebs need not apply.

First Person Shooter is what FPS means you fucking retard.

>Moving the camera to over the shoulder doesn't make generic real world shooting gameplay any less awful.

Have a (you) retard keep trying to fit in on this anonymous image board where no one knows whether you are one person from the next or even gives a shit who you are.

Biggest retard of the day award goes to you.

I actually just watched all the cut-scenes to this cause it caught my eye.

Really confusing fucking story kind of, not sure I even understood the ending either.

This part of the game was done really well though, I was legitimately shitting myself wondering what was about to happen next, but those thoughts were quickly smashed under all the implications of time travel what I just seen and what it meant.

I don't think I'd have the balls to go back through the portal once my future self shows up and tries to send me in.

Like wouldn't that make me not me if my future me is a different me but me at that point, or something.
Fuck.
2creepy4me.

It's trash, shillanon.

>Really confusing fucking story kind of, not sure I even understood the ending either.

That is because most of the major story events happen during gameplay. If you only watched the cutscenes you are missing most of the important parts of the story.

Also, if you like the story read the boo. It is set in a slightly different timeline than the game where some characters are different and the events play out a bit differently compared to the game. It is still the same overall story though and but the book goes into a bit more detail than the game and fills in few of the gaps.

Once again, changing the perspective doesn't make a shit game not-shit.

I really don't understand how so many devs cant into opacity for hair.

Keep trying to fit in m8. I'm sure all the cool kids on Cred Forums think you are such a cool guy now.

I understood enough of it, I can never follow anything for shit once time travel is tossed into the mix and they are just moving 11 years this way, 7 that, 6 here, 15 here. Like alright, fuck it I get it, they ruined it all stop confusing me further.

That being said, I won't be buying, playing, or reading a book about this.
The gameplay itself is GOW-tier looking, and I can always enjoy the cheap thrill again for free on youtube lul.

Really cool moment though, my socks exploded when the chamber opened and popped out, totally caught me off guard.

>I understood enough of it
You obviously don't seen as you missed out on most of the story because you only watched the cutscenes.

You have brain problems.

>Max Payne has in terms of gameplay is shoot-dodge and bullet time
And that's the FUN part of the game.
QB doesn't even have proper TPS mechanics
>no hip fire
>enemy ai is mediocre
>the infamous reload animation
I'll pass, thanks.

I'll buy it because it's a Remedy bullet-time gaem, (and to feel like I'm spiting Windows Store exclusivity deals). The only thing I'm dropping 50 bucks on next month is Dishonored 2 though so next sale.

So do you actually have a reason to like this game?

But it is the only time travel story in the past decade that makes a lick of sense and doesn't break its own rules.

You should go and see a doctor.

How many time travel stories have there been in the past decade? I can think of Bioshock Infinite and nothing else.

Yes because it is a good game. And unlike you I have actually played it, you are just another twat that sits on this board all day long shitting on games because you saw other people shitting o them.

Your life truly is pathetic, enjoy spending all day every day trying to fit in on an anonymous images board where no one knows whether you are one poster from the next.

Not him but I have played it. It's shit and is remedys worst game.

Of course you did m8.

You're acting like it's a hard game to pirate.

Stress, huh? Why don't you take a little break, Pajeet?

>the infamous reload animation
Max Payne never had great animations.
>no hip fire
I agree, this sucks and botherse me.

The enemy's AI is ok.

But besides that, the mechanics and how well you can combine the abbilities you have are amazing, it made me feel like a kid who popped Max Payne 1 into his PC once again. It feels really satisfying, I just really wish there was a hip fire, that kind of damages it.

If it wasn't so horribly optimized, I'd enjoy it more. It's alright. It was more fun to watch in-universe shows on TVs than play the game. I'll give it a second chance when I'll get a new GPU a few years later.

Hot garbage, don't ever bother.

Despite shitting on the game, I actually found the AI to be pretty good. They flank you from multiple sides which would keep you on the move constantly. This was nice but fuck the rest of the game. Especially the core gunplay and gimmicky time abilities.

I was pretty tempted until I saw that it was like 70GB download

I am actually kinda' digging the "between-level-show-episode" things they've got going.

They're all pretty high-budget stuff, and the actors actually do a good job with the script.

I could see myself watching something like this on TV.

>click "narative item"
>its 15 paragraphs of innane horseshit

do they actualy expect people to read all this?

Just finish act 3 in hard after 8 hours and It's pretty good so far but I'm a sucker for time travel stories.
I like the abilities, it feel great dashing throught the ennemies and shooting them with the shotgun.
Only downside is : I have to play with upscaling on otherwise with my r9 290 i get below 30 fps in gunfight.

>optional background info is bad
ADHD?

Well, Remedy tends to make well written and fun games.

So what's the issue with the fps? Why is it not possible to achieve 60 fps? I too have a 1070 and it maxes TW3 with 60 fps.

Hola, neogaf!

The game is already good. It's good because I when I saw the size of the torrent and the install size, I started uninstalling and deleting shit I don't need. Already cleaned up over 100gb.

Don't even feel like torrenting it now. Might just go pirate new doom instead. Thanks quantum break!

Hey masketta man, how come your mom let's you have 2 CIAs?

Msaa x4 always on

might be the worst optimised game ive ever played

It does run like anus. I have two 980s and I can still barely scratch myself up to playability.

The "upscale" option is like a siren's song.

Can one turn it off?

do you live in a cave

8 hours of shit is still 8 hours of shit though. The gameplay is completely fucking ass and the story is terrible.

Do I need Win10 to run this shit?

>and the story is terrible.
It's not, though?

Do you feel like you fit in now? Do you feel as though the cool kids respect you and accept you as one of them?

nope

wow now that's a good argument

user, the dumb shit hasn't even played the game. He is just shitting on the game because he thinks he is being cool and edgy.

Not anymore.

Why are the shills out in full force this morning? I got the game on PC for 15 bucks and I even regretted spending that much on it

Just stop, go try and fit in on another thread.

This is some low quality marketing. Not even worth the 5 cents you're getting per post.

>be interested in game
>"Win10 and Microsoft store exclusive"
>wow fuck you I guess I'll watch a playthrough
>damn that was enjoya-
>suddenly it's on steam and supports Win7
FUCK OFF MICROSHIT

Is watching the cutscenes enough to get the full story? I may do this then, time travel is my thing but 70GB is not my thing.

Can you show me where I told you or anyone else to buy the game?

Why doesn't Remedy just fuck off and make Max Payne 4.

It's no masterpiece, but it's pretty fun.

I'm pleasantly surprised by the gunplay. The combat sections feels really fun, albeit having practically no challenge at all. Shame they're relatively short.

Some sort of challenge/wave mode would do this game wonders.

You don't have to explicitly tell someone to buy the game to market the game you Indian shithead pajeet.

No

70 gb is no one's thing. But no, the show only deals with the side characters.

Because Rockstar owns the rights now.

The combat was fun as hell but I wished we can go faster instead of adopting that clunky Max Payne 3 animation every time i moved my character.

This game can go full Vanquish if it was like that.

>gozillion GBs download
>live action episodes not even included in game files
What went wrong? Did they forget to compress audio files Titan Fall style?

>gozillion GBs download

The actual download isn't even 40gb.

Lol no thanks faggot, we don't want your shitty games.

>moaning about file size in the year two thousand and sixteen

I kinda' get your point. It takes me out of the experience a little when I read through some 19 page essay.

For fucks sake, narrative through play. Heard of that Remedy?

>the average SSD is 250 gb

>he doesn't have a 1tb hdd for storage and a 250gb ssd for games and OS

user, it is 2016.

Not everyone has upgraded past 2 years to cheap ssds and has acces to high speed internet.

What does having a fast internet speed have to do with anything? Just leave your PC on overnight to download the game. How hard is that? Start download, go to sleep, wake up and play the game.

Most people have jobs, start the download before you go to sleep, wake up, go to work, come home and play vidya.

As for n SSD, save your autism bucks.

>tfw 20 euros for 600Mb/s