Check catalog

>check catalog
>No 4am thread.
Whats games you playing Cred Forums?

PS4 comes in tomorrow so ima play Bloodborned.

For now its Thief 1 and Dishonored. I mean to finish up FF7 soon, I'm at the Golden Saucer.

Just started Resident Evil 4 for the first time ever. I meant to play it way back when it came out the first time on the Gamecube, but that was an insane era for games & I never got around to it. Not sure how I feel about it right. But it is kind of comical how gimped you are in terms of movement. And Leon has the haircut of a faggot.

>Golden Saucer
Isn't that shit on disc one of three?

Oh well, I guess I'm in for the long haul.

Playing Princess Maker 2 with help from anons.
Maybe play Parasite Eve or .hack//Quarantine later, I haven't decided.

Keep playing, its god tier. The game is designed the way it is for a very good reason and it all works seamlessly.

About to play Mario and Luigi: Paper Jam, but I need to belt out a counseling session first.

the game of life

Metal Gear Solid
Holy shit that ending

I was going to play uncharted 4 but laid down and fell asleep before I got the chance.

Which ending?

It's 1:51 am in the area of the world that actually matters, fuck off OP.

It's worth it, FFVII is one of my all time favorites

>Dat feel when losing

I just started Etrian Odyssey 4 and Attack of the Friday Monsters.

Don't let it get to you.

it's a fun ride, I really liked it.

kys.
East Coast master race

I usually fell asleep after starting Uncharted 4. Just get to another long stretch of wall climbing & out like a light.

>MFW no money to build new RIG until end of January.

Nothing to do until then but play VN on my toaster laptop and hoist for SICK gains.

Just downloaded a metric ton of obscure VN from GazelleGames with no way to get my ratio back up so my account is getting banned in a week.

That tracker fucking sucks anyways.

After fighting the same couple of faggots in Sm4sh (ban hell) I started playing Digimon Cyber Sleuth. I really don't understand what is going, but for the most part I'm enjoying myself. To anyone who has played the game, can any digimon digivolve into pretty much any digimon?
I'm guessing it doesn't follow the shows rules when it comes to digivolution?

Starting a H5 run on FE11. Conditions for the successful playthrough are:

1) Recruiting everyone
2) No deaths
3) No Wolf nor Sedgar

I'm on Chapter 3 right now and this is hard as fuck.

Hey Stu. Right now I'm juggling Dragon's Dogma and Gurumin (emulated). I'm thinking about restarting Fallout 3 also. I can't make much progress as I have been torturing my eyes and ears on Cred Forums since I haven't been here since like 2011.

If this thread get deleted, start the next one with this image. It will look like Stu is giving faggot hat day the finger.

>"faggot hat day"

I luled pretty hard. Thanks dude. I need that.

Meryls ending.

>can any digimon digivolve into pretty much any digimon?
Yeah, they're all connected and it's advisable to jump around for the best moveset too.
There's charts I could upload if you don't mind me taking up image space.

>I'm guessing it doesn't follow the shows rules when it comes to digivolution?
Digimon doesn't follow it's own rules user.

Kaze lives inside his glasses.

Not that user, but I'd love a chart.

i only play persona 3 fes. I've played it for many months now. it just doesn't end

They're really more like a Family Tree, than a graph.

There's also 5 of them.

Man I'm all over the place tonight, I didn't mean graph.

I guess you want all of them then?

oh cool, thanks. If you could that'd be great, looks like this thread's gonna be dead anyway.

That's not a very nice thing to say user.

It's still on the first page as well.

Maybe people are sleeping or something, or just into the birthday stuff.
I don't think we had a Friday Night thread either, maybe we'll have a Saturday one tomorrow.

Playing PoGo.

I know, I know.
But I can't help it.

Not going to stop until I hit lv 40 and maxed out my shit starter.

I don't particularly mind it when Cred Forums slows down myself, though it'd be nice if it stayed relatively fast too.

This should be the last chart/graph/tree thing.

thanks for these man, Imma get back to playing, now with these handy guides.

No big deal man, It's not like I was doing anything.
Just sorting out my Wallpapers.

Bit of a tip, If you want easy levelling look in to getting a PlatinumSukamon and WingedNumemon.
Not necessary for Normal mode, but Hard mode might be a little challenging.

Papers please, at 4am this shit is grating

Trying to do a perfect no-citation run?

That was probably the most stressful thing for me. Send off a person and pray that the fucking typewriter doesn't start going off.

Nah still trying to beat it the first time, just got the tranq gun might go on a nonlethal spree asap

Borderlands 2 and Persona 3 FES.
Both are enjoyable, but not equally.

Not huge fps guy played some bioshock infinite, it occurred to me that the games weapons don't feel great, I dunno if I played too much of doom from ID or if they did not get the weapons right to begin with.

I could swear I like it the first time around, sure. the time travel was meh and the plot was shlock on max.
I want to go back to the first bioshock to see if the weapons ever felt right.

Also I'm downloading x-com 2 to see what the fuss was about, somehow I just want to go back to the comfy world of The Witcher 3.

Crypt of the Necrodancer
Hpyer Light Drifter, now that it's in 60 fps
Thief Gold

Thief is a little annoying right now, since I have a hard time working undercover