Now that the dust has settled, what do you think so far?

Now that the dust has settled, what do you think so far?

It looks very promising.

Other urls found in this thread:

kiwifarms.net/threads/evaxephon-yanderedev-alex-mahan.19311/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you just want to talk about the dev instead of this shitty game do you

Looks shit, can't get raped or rape? The fuck is the point, this is the problem with westernizing a japanese trope.
>lets just replace all the rape with murder
USA USA!

Can I use my HTC Viveā„¢ playing this game?

>dev creates a game by Cred Forums for Cred Forums
>Cred Forums cries bloody murder and acts like spoiled brats when some of their suggestions don't make it though
>anons sperg out because they had their fee fees hurt by a tripcode
>dev reaches broader audience, makes more money by not listening to Cred Forums

Not surprising

>dev asks Cred Forums what Cred Forums wants
>disregards everything that Cred Forums says
>makes shitty youtube bait instead
PEEEWWWWDIEEPIEEEEEEEEE
I take solace in the fact I know he won't make any money because people who watch youtube videos don't actually play or buy games.

>I take solace in the fact I know he won't make any money because people who watch youtube videos don't actually play or buy games.

lol

Everybody knows people pay for 99% of their own patreon pool to make it look like it's not a ghost town, same shit with kickstarter.

>game by Cred Forums for Cred Forums
>It has girls in it
ahahahahah

>People actually supported YandereDev
What a fucking mess of a person he is.

It looks like fucking shit.

It's a shitty sandbox game at its current stage, and I'm skeptical of the dev to ever start actually working on the story of the game instead of adding more easter eggs.

Also the dev is a tremendous faggot.

If the game miraculously does get finished and it's what the dev intends it to be I'll give it an honest shot, ignoring the dev's history and everything, but I don't think that'll happen in the first place.

>>Cred Forums cries bloody murder and acts like spoiled brats when some of their suggestions don't make it though
You mean none of it's suggestions.

Where's the costumes?
Where's the rape?
Where's what makes it dark?

Instead it has a bunch of outdated memes and a title that is cashing in on the "I'll play this game for 5 minutes since it was popular" crowd.

That means both it's lifespan and possible further development will be shot in the foot over the dev's stubbornness to listen to some of the most down to earth and honest people, also he try to antagonize MikeZ which shows just how weak of a character he has.

The game will fade away soon enough.

Reminder to write him a lot of emails with your best ideas!

He loves reading every fan email possible!

>Eva think Cred Forums forgot this faggotry
>still tries to shill on Cred Forums

It has no real direction and when it finally comes out no one will give a shit because the joke won't be funny anymore.

you mean we all found out he was EvaXephon and Cred Forums collectively shat on him until he left

>Guy makes meme game
>Cred Forums thinks it's funny
>Guy is a massive fucking faggot
>Gets laughed off Cred Forums
>Guy goes to 8ch instead
>They like him for a while
>Guy is once again a massive fucking faggot
>Gets laughed off 8ch Cred Forums
>Guy goes to Reddit instead where he can ban people who don't jerk him off or try to provide constructive criticism

Man, this wacky simulator game consisting entirely of premade assets sure is better than Skullgirls!

> His channel has over 1 million subs.
> Almost all of his videos have at least over 1 or 2 million views
> I-..it will fade away.

Why are y'all such faggots?

>no trap rival
it's shit

We want it to fail because the dev is a dickhead.
We don't actually care what happens to it, everybody here is going to forget about this shit the second this thread closes, it's pure youtube bait at this point.

> We want it to fail because the dev is a dickhead.

He doesn't give a shit about you, he gets money from idiots all day and gets shit ton of assets and voice work from others, if the game will fail he will get his money's worth. This spite you are throwing at him probably makes him laugh on the inside if he ever visits Cred Forums

>what is a fad

Do you think it will ever be talked about five years ago?

Do you think people will care when he finally shits the game out in 2020? Eva has no plan for this shit. He keeps adding random crap with no solid plan.

>He doesn't give a shit about you
I know he doesn't, yet he was here begging for opinions and viraling his shit game, hence why he's a dickhead.

But when is Tsundere sim gonna get made?

> what is a fad
> His videos and his audience have been watching him working on the game for at least a year with attention being given to his game non-stop every time he release a new video or update.

He found out listening to Cred Forums is not a good idea.

This. The whole joke is already finished, the pinnacle of this entire idea is the name itself and the idea that it's a real game. It's not going to get funnier when you play it.

>what is pokemon go

Any developer who starts at Cred Forums and gets even slightly big will leave this place and never come back and will put it behind as much as he can. It's a smart decision. Cred Forums's opinions never mattered.

>He found out listening to Cred Forums is not a good idea.
He chose youtube money over artistic integrity, we get it, hence why he's a dickhead.

> He's comparing an app which vanished due to the lack of support that was not given to it at all to a game still in development which is getting constant updates.

Aay.

>This is considered achievement

Try telling someone that in a vidya related interview.
If you can't code you're out.

Who cares? He's a fag so who cares what he thinks? This isn't a big thing, just people saying fuck you to a guy on the internet. Dude you yourself are easily the most spiteful person in this thread, trying to punish and belittle people who don't like a game you're not even involved in.

Except you probably are the fag creator or at least a shill.

> Cred Forums
> artistic integrity.

Are you retarded.

Who gives a shit? Money's money. If you make big money, you are the winner, it's all what matters.

> shill
> the creator
Kek.

He's achieved from pure luck of being the right meme at the right time but he's completely incompetent. The game will fail, I doubt it will even be released by 2020.

Eva, just stop.
People got tired of your shit 8 years ago.
Why do you keep coming back here?

Remember when he cried because people sent him emails

If making money is the only thing that matters then he's a winner, but he's still a faggot who won't ever build a quality game out of this sandbox.

> He actually thinks I'm Eva
Sure.

> If making money is the only thing that matters then he's a winner

You said it, what else in the end really matters?

>It looks very promising.
it's just a bunch of assets running around
there is no goal, there are no missions, there is no overworld, there is no story... really there is no game at all.
It's not even in an alpha phase. It's just another of those crowdfunded games that only has promises and that the retarded americans love to throw money at.

>If you make big money, you are the winner, it's all what matters.
Yeah that's why all of hollywood is cripplingly depressed drug addicts.
Money can't buy you happiness retard.

Have fun reading
kiwifarms.net/threads/evaxephon-yanderedev-alex-mahan.19311/

Eva, you really are a greedy piece of work aren't you.

Money can only get you so far and it will run out as will your "fame" and you have nothing to show for it, not coding, not pride, not a game, not anything.

But at least it was a good fad which made a quick buck, eh?

Man Cred Forums always gets sour grapes as fuck about famous/rich people. It's sad to watch.

You're either Eva or one of his dicksuckers from his stream.
This is the same shit he pulled when he spammed his stream on Cred Forums.
Stop sticking to old tactics and find a new one.

Yeah, we get it, he doesn't care what anyone thinks because he's making money. That's actually the entire reason people have a problem with him, he doesn't care about any community and he's a self-important dude who lied that his game was some grassroots fun project, and abandoned people who believed him. And nobody's trying to hurt him for it, they're just saying they want to see him fail because fuck it.

Does that make sense to you?

Well generally being a likeable person and creating something that people will care about and remember a decade after its creation are nice things to have. Like, we all love to shit on Undertale and point out its flaws, but Toby Fox at least tried to make the best game he could, and people are probably going to remember Undertale years from now like they remember Cave Story. Yandere Simulator is probably going to end up like Goat Simulator. When was the last time you heard anyone talk about Goat Simulator, not counting this conversation?

Plus Toby most likely still comes to Cred Forums but doesn't make it obvious and doesn't be autistic about it either.

I can name at least 5 devs who've said Cred Forums has affected their work for good reasons, regardless of if they come here or not.

> Well generally being a likeable person and creating something that people will care about and remember a decade after its creation are nice things to have.

It only makes you feel better, but it really does not give you anything else in your life. It won't ensure any kind of calm future, being "nice" does not get you anywhere.

>guy repeatedly sacrifices his reputation for cash
>but you're not allowed not to like him

So the guy in this thread is actually Eva, right?

>being "nice" does not get you anywhere.
Ow the edge

Feeling good is the entire point of life, man. Unless you're religious, but if you are I'm pretty sure most if not all major religions have greed as a sin.

Even if you're only looking to improve your living conditions, people are more likely to be nice to you, i.e. donating to your Patreon, if you're nice. I'm sure most people donating to EvaXephon don't know about his past, though, so maybe that's a moot point in this specific case.

I mean the game looks alright, but the Dev's a huge faggot who needs to humble himself and get an actual team to work with. At this rate, the finished game will drop 2019 and come out to average reviews because he built the entire thing with edited, store-bought Unity models and the threshold for replay value looks really low. I'll consider downloading the game, but paying for it was out of the question when he jumped ship from Cred Forums, then proceeded to jump ship from the other chan & leddit to hide out on his development site.
I know you're here Eva, you motherfucker. Make a bad ending where Yandere-chan is accidently killed & dragged to hell by the chicks she's killed, and then I'll pay full price.

Nah not really, I'm just shit posting.

It gets you a loving fan base instead of people shitting all over you literally every time your name comes up. And obviously it does matter because you yourself have to respond to and belittle it. Can't even ignore it can you?

brb making this

not being a spiteful edgelord can be very useful in life when you are not on the internet among underaged autistic fans.
Self improvement is the key to life but you need to be humble enough to recognize that you are not perfect and you need to work on the things you lack.
At the moment, evaxephon especially lacks a game.