Less than a week left!

Less than a week left!

Who here is HYPE??!!!

No one.

WE

WUZ

>9/10 - IGN
>"It's OK"

pre-release copies have been released to streamers and youtubers as of yesterday, embargo will be lifted on the 5th and people will start streaming it with strict instruction to not pass the 8th story mission before official launch.

it's mediocre, IGN 8/10, gamespot 9/10, polygon 7/10.

the mc teleports in the game so much they should have called it quantum black.

review copies won’t be sent out to media outlets ahead of launch, it’s been revealed. Speaking with a 2K Games representative, Polygon learned that 2K has made the decision not to make Mafia III available to any members of the press before October 7. 2K didn’t say why review copies would be held back.

damn that's ugly

I'll get hype when the Moon Man/KKK mod is announced.

People like PissedPedro have already received preview builds though (aka review builds), so that's wrong.

Considering how open 2K have been in publicizing Mafia 3's gameplay, it wouldn't make any sense not have a have review copies (which they do).

>Mafia II was fucking nothing, somehow managed to be more fun as a demo than the full game
>Mafia III looks to be more of the same, except now the cover shooter fad is over
>because Cred Forums can't stand blackies any legitimate criticism for this game will be labeled as racism
Ghostbusters all over again

Where do I even begin on how everything in that webm is wrong?

>because Cred Forums can't stand blackies
It's not because the main character is black, it's because:
>Italian mafia setting with forced black protagonist because muh diversity
>Shameless anti-white propaganda where you have to kill proud southerners who treasure their confederate history
>Mass murder of whites (even if they're the KKK)
>Shit physics and the game is full of bugs
You're right when you say this is Female Ghostbusters all over again, you can't say anything bad about it because people will say you're racist.

I'll pirate it, repeatedly lose and die to KKK members, get a few laughs, then delete it forever

>lemme just save this black guy from being executed by throwing a grenade at him

good news everyone

he's using a grenade with advanced targeting chronitrons. watch how the bystanders are safely frozen in time and merely pushed away from the danger, the target has been aged ahead 25 years and dies of a heart attack, the hooded man is aged so far in reverse he simply disappears into non existence, and finally the hostage is safely untouched.

unfortunately for the potted plant and some of the chairs, they are victims of causality and is disintegrated shortly after the explosion

Will it have Denuvo? I need to know whether to buy a key or not.

>buying it

>it's a miniboss that looks like an average human but has thousands of HP and explosion resistance level
Damn, I miss Kingpin.

You just need to "INTERROGATE" him before killing, so they made him invincible.
They can't let dumb fuckers from target audience kill important NPCs. They might get pissed and rob a liquor store.

This will get 65-70 on metacritic

The developers barely make a profit when purchasing from third party key sellers.

They put ancient KANG teleportation technology in the game?

Everytime I watch this WEBM. There is something more and more wrong with it.

Is this bait