I own bloodborne and don't even possess a PS4. Why...

I own bloodborne and don't even possess a PS4. Why? So I can use it for a mousepad for the clearly superior PC master race. I have a disposable income and the game was $20 so I figured why not? Snapped the disc by the way, dark souls is a shit series. You're all fucking shills for making up lore for FROM to take from you.

Here is a pity (You).

Here's a reply, I hope its what you wanted.

>mousepad

What is this? 2001?

I don't think there's a single sentence in this post that isn't an obvious lie. Bait doesn't work when it's this obvious, friend.

(you) (you)

You call this a (you) festival? pathetic.

>Cred Forums isnt a hivemind

We understand you're going through a hard time in life.
This won't end your problems but take it anyway.

I'm behind the times bruh. Are mousepads outdated? What did PCucks upgrade to this time?

Mate. C'mon now. We all use Razer Goliathus Extended Mouse Pad (Speed Edition).

Thanks for supporting ps4 exclusives, friend.

has disposable income.
MFW uses shitty cheap logitech mouse

dude cool

to this day i do not understand what the fucking point is in having a mat for your keyboard
does it stop the feet from degrading when you slide it around the desk to get the right letter under your finger ?? does it reduce problems with the optical sensor on the back of the keyboard ???? what the fuck ??????

Surroundsound. That's not how it works.

it's actually an enormous mousepad, for some reason that guy just put his keyboard on it for the photo

The golaithus extended is meant to have the keyboard on it. Like buying a giant background for your workspace.

well, that's fucking retarded, because as you said, what is the fucking point?

Decoration

They can't handle our intelligence OP.

Taps into that impulse purchase part of the brain with cool buzz words and green and black imagery. A work colleague of mine unironically buys Razor mousepads alongside their $1300 all-in-one """""gaming""""" HP desktops.

Fuck you

Are you...are you done? That was a lot of shit that just kind of spewed out from you...