webm.land/media/321B.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=A8P2CZg3sJQ
youtube.com/watch?v=7i1ylWxKJjA
youtube.com/watch?v=u9S41Kplsbs
youtube.com/watch?v=TVrDaudzn64
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>absolutely destroys

Hardly.

NMS destroyed itself, Geoff is just adding 2ยข worth of kerosene to a fire that's still burning.

he did a great job telling us stuff we already knew a day after it came out

>video title is literally "What went wrong?"
what did you do Cred Forums

WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO

>sean is open to talking to me on this show
Another one of his lies, I'd bet. There's nothing he could feasibly do to redeem himself, his team, or the game.

>Destroys

He sugarcoats the entire situation and only reprimands Sean by stating he has an obligation to refund customers due to them being misled by what he said in interviews.

I honestly wish he would become the hard hitting journalist he clearly wants to become.

But he doesn't have the money for that and the industry has been built to suppress that.

Geoff is 56 years old, he sold the soul to the devil, you can se ehim exactly the same in apicture about 20 year ago, he never ages.
he IS the game journalism

Was it autism?

is he one of us?

>compares Hello Ganes to Peter Molyneux
>all those similarities
Kek

When did it get so bad we have to turn to the sellout Dorito Pope for a hero?

That was uncalled for desu, really cheap sho just because both are brits? They could have called anyone else like jewfune or Randy it would have made more sense. Peter mollydeux had great games

It wasn't about the talent of the dev it was how they market the game

>what went wrong is a phrase invented by Cred Forums of all things
Fuck off, you sheltered retard.

>man hypes up game only to shit on it upon release
wow!

GEOFF

is he our guy?

>I don't even think that it's a bad game, just unfinished

d e c i m a t e d

>math cant always create meaning
This is actually a great quote and i will use it at lot

>-INSERT ANY TOPIC- JUST GOT DESTROYED
>HERES HOW IN THIS VIDEO

Shut the fuck up.

>doesnt know who geoff is

That's cute and all, but he is part of the machinery that fueled the hype.

To be honest this is better than Geoff going on an autistic rant.

I know people want "JUSTICE" but in the end being impartial is exactly what a journalist should be.

Props to him about shouldering some of the blame for the unwarranted hype generated for no reason around the game early on.

He acknowledges it if you watch the video, desu

I understand all that. But every so often he'll ask a legit tough questions, but then he'll back off like he remembered where he was. Because like I said, the industry is against that.

>Geoff is 56 years old

wait

really?

Check must have bounced

I think it's pretty obvious that a lot of people just operate on an emotional level when it comes to these games. I was a kid when Black and White came out and I was sold on its promises and I still think it was a great game, but it fell short. I remember following this game called BC also by Molyneux which made massive promises, but was eventually cancelled. Then came Spore and Fable and as far as games go that finally crushed any optimism I had for games and now I rely solely on word of mouth on whether or not a game is good and will follow a few devs who consistently deliver games I like.

I honestly don't believe a lot of the kids who are my age when Molyneux was bullshitting us have the ability to work through these things rationally by themselves.

yes

That's the entire theme of GEB if you're interested

how the fuck should I know what GEB means? fucking retard

Virile as a dog, he is.

>cashed in when they wanted to premiere on his shitty Video Game Award show hosted by the guy from community
>cashing in the ad funbux now by talking about how advertising overhyped this game

P O T T E R Y

Brother. Is it you?

>one single wideshot
They can't afford another camera or angle? Instead they have one camera guy pacing from left to right and right to left over and over again?

He's 37.

Why is there an audience to this? What the fuck?

So in conclusion Guildford England should be nuked

You should tell him that. Apparently he's looking for feedback to change the format of the show as it goes on.

They're there to be anointed with holy baja blast in the hopes of gaining eternal double xp.

>Now, Peter and Sean are friends of mine

Oh Geoff.

Fucking Geoff man, one day I hate him and the next he's an alright guy.

It's just fucking weird cause there's an audience there. All they need is a second camera from the side with a close on his face and cut to it periodically to change it up. I'm assuming they're already using a switcher of some sort since this was being streamed live, right? Like a TriCaster mini or something?

>Don't worry, we'll run that shitlord out of OUR industry soon enough!

>Coon and Friends assemble!

Wow, he absolutely destroyed that game everyone was shitting on by saying the same stuff everyone said in the last month!

I don't know which face I want to punch more...

I honestly think Dorito Pope seems like an alright guy.
Dude obviously is passionate about games and wants them to be good, but he's also realistic about how the main people behind the industry only care about the bottom dollar. We often poke fun at his shilling, but the dude's been walking the corporate tightrope for well over a decade and has been easy enough to read when he's pulling business talk out of his ass and when he is genuinely excited about a game that I never really felt "betrayed" by his two cents about gaming.
I mean look at Sessler's fall to being a cocksmoking crackhead who makes no sense. Dorito Pope has managed to keep a modicum of dignity about him when he should've drowned in Mountain Dew. This show seems like another admirable attempt by him to make entertaining games coverage just like when he bankrolled VGX. You may not love the stuff he does, but I admire the man's moxie

He married Frampt so you don't have to

Uh, didn't Doritos Pope REVEAL the fucking game on one of his awards shows which started the circle jerk hype?

Both from Guildford, it's almost too uncanny.

He's a good business man at the end of the day. He's also in control. Sessler is a puppet who tried making his own thing happen but failed spectacularly. I can forgive the Dorito Halo thing only because at the end of the day, you need funbux to keep your operation going.

Did you even watch the video? He gets into that not even a minute in.

>Xbox Dorito pope mad shits on game that isn't on Xbox

Apart from that he speaks the truth.

kek

>peter announces game features before asking the dev team if they're possible

pretty much the largest red flag you could get imo

Fuck off Cred Forums

I thought Walker didn't like Mafia because it has nigger magic in it.

>keeps quiet on the subject until it's apparent that NMS is this years industry sacrificial lamb, then jumps on the bandwaggon

Wow absolutely hella epic geoff!

>he wants to hear about the election cycle in his video game podcasts

>confront racism
>You hate the I-Ties, so lets kill Klan members SO BOLD AND PROGRESSIVE IN YOUR FACE!

what is nigger magic

God dammit you mother fucker I spit my drink.

>i was internally conflicted

kek damage control

VOODOOMOODOO

You pull out your voodoo doll and the dumb Italian enemies scream "He's casting nigger magic!" and run away in fear.

MAGIC PEOPLE VOODOO PEOPLE

youtube.com/watch?v=-Fz85FE0KtQ

I almost died laughing at that part of the Beastcast. I also felt kinda bad for Vinny cause Austin was whining about black people being portrayed in video games as always when everything he talked about from the Mafia III demo he was at sounded like it made Italian Americans look awful.

Also it reminded me of that time Vinny was wondering if Luigi was retarded

youtube.com/watch?v=U6P_TfP8ny0

Geoff keighley is the establishment mouthpiece of the modern video game industry. He gets more production than anybody else, gets more access than anyone else and yet

>never asks tough questions
>never probes any matter
>never holds developers' feet to the fire
>never follow up when developers lie

It would be entirely accurate to say that he's waited this long to play it safe on the "hate No Man's Sky" bandwagon, but this is clearly something else. This is a guy who is the Doritos Pope overlord of the game industry. He's bought and paid by the biggest companies.

Geoff Keighley is not a bro, he's not your friend, he's a corporate mouthpiece protecting the biggest, Jewest companies in the industry. He is helping destroy an indie company that competes with his bosses: Microsoft, Sony, Nintendo, EA, Activision, and Ubisoft

>He is helping destroy an indie company that competes with his bosses
>Sony
Sony funded the damn game, you dipshit.

Here's something more recent too:
youtu.be/vlB6Q-qZNwQ?t=4m4s

You can hear his face hit the desk.

>punished liar vs doritos pope

who will win?

That's like saying "Fox News would never attack Trump because he's a GOP candidate!"

Pull your head out of your ass for 10 seconds and think for yourself.

>anons destroy the game before playing it
>STOP you shitters!!1
>Goeff Kingley destroys it 3 month after release
>he's so nice and fun!1!

Oh gawd, this was a related video and it slays me

youtube.com/watch?v=Cv3vItb5W3M

Gawd I miss Vinny in the west coast office

All indie devs who get published on consoles have to sign agreements with Microsoft or Sony respectively. It's just their way of keeping a strangle hold on business. It doesn't mean they care one shit what happens to these devs, they're basically just paying a toll to use a road.

What did he mean by this?

>i am silly

>btfos TLG, battleborne, and cod in one video

based bossman

youtube.com/watch?v=1KKUUgoV3JA

>debating over which manlet can pretend to care about gamers the most

Yes, and? My point still stands. So NMS is shit, and? It still sold a ton of copies, there'd be no reason for Sony to 'destroy' Hello Games. If anything, they'd just not do business anymore.

This retard is arguing that Geoff has been given some damn kill order, despite the fact that all the damage has already been done and Hello Games' industry rep is already dead. Dumbass.

>STOP you shitters!!1
The only ones who had any faith on this are Redditors.

Never forget

webm.land/media/321B.webm

I'm glad they got rid of the annoying token black guy. It's kinda funny how Alex got more bearable after he left too.

I've never played the game, but is it actually possible to find locations like the first segment of that webm?

No

Fuck Geoff, he's a slimy shitball who is only badmouthing this game because his overlords decided he should jump on the 2 minute hate of the month. Here is a much better video with no faggot commentary that shows Geoff himself licking Sean's taint while Joel McHale looks at them with contempt.

youtube.com/watch?v=A8P2CZg3sJQ

I like to imagine Molyneux watching a Sean Murray interview and saying "This is what I sound like? Holy shit, no wonder people hate me."

what in the fuck is up with that webm

Guildford is where most UK devs are based at, for some reason.

yes, but this is about blatant lying, not overhyping

I loved how Joel McHale was such a shit on that show

what are you talking about?
he himself created a lot of hype for the game, then it turns out they were lying about a bunch of shit, then he felt embarrased about hyping it so much

He does tequila shots like Jackass crew used to

>btfo CoD
Seemed more like he logically accessed an industry thought that every thumbs down is a lost customer. It's like these people have never heard of a SWOT analysis. Either that or they're misinterpreting its results.

What in the fuck is GEB?

Is it the San Francisco of England?

Where all the gays live? That would be Brighton, but it is quite near Guildford.

>You like Cred Forums if you dislike shitty video game blog articles

I hate Cred Forums but why the fuck do people have to go so god damned retarded in the other direction too?

Geoff is joining a lynch mob to try be be relevant. He's late for the party and you fags are acting like he's so cool.

>mfw you idiots are only promoting him now because of your childish confirmation bias

Honestly I just enjoyed seeing one of these hype lords actually taking some responsibility and feeling remorse for once.
It's like that time on the Friendcast when Pat was legit upset that his excitement about Mighty No. 9's Kickstarter back in the day might have convinced someone else to back it and it ended up like the piece of shit he was.
Fucking Woolie and Liam not taking any responsibility at all and saying Pat was insane (Well he is insane, but not at that moment)
I honestly don't mind people drumming up hype, but take some damn responsibility when you are wrong, especially on such large scales as MN9 and NMS were

San fran isn't just a "gays live there" place.
It's a,
"retard 'progressive'" place as well.

heres the full show

youtube.com/watch?v=7i1ylWxKJjA

That dead stare
youtube.com/watch?v=u9S41Kplsbs

Brighton is also like that, PewDiePie moved there - nuff said.

>Geoff is 56 years old
If we could all be so lucky

Sounds like the san fran of england there.

My condolences if you live there.

Geoff is a great guy. I'm glad he's the face of the industry considering he genuinely likes video games. He has since apologized and explained doritosgate, just a nice guy really.

Good goy

Everything about this clip is disingenuous. He's standing there with that stupid smile saying things like "I, LIKE MANY OF YOU, was fooled." He goes on to admit that he helped promote this crap and now claims he tried to distance himself from it before release.

Also, anyone saying No Man's Sky is a "beautiful, rich, procedurally generated game" is a fool with no taste. It's one cookie cutter play doh planet after another with the same mucus green or tied scrotum purple color palette, with very few variations.

Keighley is a hack and you guys are retarded for thinking otherwise. He himself exposes how he's too closely tied to all of these shit games because hint: HE'S PAID TO PROMOTE GARBAGE TO YOU RETARDS.

Wise up for once, Cred Forums, don't help this jackass save his credibility.

WHAT THE FUCK IS GEB???

literally beating a dead horse at this point

>3:00
>they blur out molyneux's name and lionshead studio

Brits confirmed for shit-tier devs and liars.

>HE'S PAID TO PROMOTE GARBAGE TO YOU RETARDS.

You're not telling anyone anything they didn't already know:

>We often poke fun at his shilling, but the dude's been walking the corporate tightrope for well over a decade and has been easy enough to read when he's pulling business talk out of his ass and when he is genuinely excited about a game

>Geoff is joining a lynch mob to try be be relevant
He's joining it pretty damn late if that's the case.

>you fags are acting like he's so cool.
Geoff's persona as an industry shill is deplorable, yeah. But there's inklings of someone who genuinely likes vidya in there. Or at least did, at some point.
>implying

>that picture
>call of duty is so generic they had to actually write its title on the character

PLEASE DO NOT KILL THIS GAME !!!!

I was offline from the game like for a week or more. I was about to try refund the game on Steam (after 40hours of gameplay - do not do that, they deserve money for 40h gameplay) and maybe buy Mafia 3, but today I played it for a few hours. Dude, this game has something inside, i do not mean features or performance quality, but I feel some emotional binding between me and the game.
I am afraid, that this hate-hype trend will kill this game, especially the pressure for refunds.

We will see, sad story.

>While many of Indianapolis's survivors said McVay was not to blame for the sinking, the families of some of the men who died thought otherwise: "Merry Christmas! Our family's holiday would be a lot merrier if you hadn't killed my son", read one piece of mail. The guilt that was placed on his shoulders mounted until he committed suicide in 1968, using his Navy-issue revolver. McVay was discovered on his front lawn with a toy sailor in one hand. He was 70 years old.

>how mafia 3 intends to make players confront racism
>HURRR LETS SHOOT DA EVIL WHYTE RACIS KKK N MAKE DA BAD GUY LOOK LIKE TRUMP LOL XD
>SO INTELLECT SUCH BRAVE

Yeah, 2deep5everyone according to those pathetic preorder numbers and the laughably bad blurbs on the Steam store.

>sharks eating people
didn't jaws create this meme in the first place? this is cringey as fuck to hear now

This guy is the fucking worst, and what the hell is wrong with his hands?

If I was Sean Murray I'd hate this guy, he's basically the reason why they're getting sued.

Yeah, definitely a saying to use when the next procedurally generated game comes out.

What will the price be in the next big steam sale?

My bet is on 20USD.

yeah blame everyone but yourself shaun
youtube.com/watch?v=TVrDaudzn64

We couldn't protect that smile ;_;

And? He still must take responsibility for being a con man.

So has this game actually made a decent profit or not? A lot of people have got refunds, but surely they're a minority? A lot of people must be stuck with this game even though it was shit.

Oh look another case of gaming journalists piling on something once it's popular and safe to do so.

None of the problems the game has weren't things that weren't obvious throughout its development yet they all lapped up the bullshit pushed to them by the publishers.

This video seems more like a damage control for all the NMS fiasco

>Interview with sean late October.
Not happening and even if it does he'd be a wreck and probably start crying

-5%
they will go full nintendo and make money off fullprice sales, risking a smaller playerbase but they will make more money with people interested knowing it likely wont get any cheaper

more like $2

This seems like a good enough show, especially with Bosman, but I really don't wanna subscribe since everything else in the channel is pretty fucking trash.

Godel Escher Bach

Hey guys, thanks for joining the show today, but before we wrap things up, we need a quick chat. So as usual, I was promoting garbage and acting excited for it like I do for everything, you know, like Smithers in that episode of the Simpsons where Lisa makes an SJW Malibu Stacy and Smithers who represents the actual Malibu Stacy company has a toy store employee roll out a pallet with a bunch of crappy new Malibu Stacy dolls to distract the idiot girls from the SJW version. Haha, good times.

Anyway, if you're too young to get that reference, I'll say it this way so that even the retards we pay to sit here in street clothes will understand: I hate you all. I don't care about video games, I just couldn't get into a real mainstream media journalism job. Somehow I became a meme and the face of this industry, but I still don't care for games, I certainly don't care for any of you. I will continue to promote shit one month, and then distance myself when it drops. Thanks for never holding me responsible, if a few photoshops of me as a Doritos pope is it, then you guys are weak and stupid. Now a word from my sponsors, G2A...

What did you abbreviate like if it was a super common thing, are you mental?

Because the goyim can't know.

>FUCKING Molyneux and Sean are from the same town
Jesus

more like is a shill for. the man defends molyneux for fucks sake

>that picture

What the hell happened to the West?

something something ms paint guy with cuck tattoo

>I improved it!

Molyneux wasn't so much as bullshitting so much as he was trying to deliver promises outside his reach. He promises a lot but always comes short but he never falsely advertises his games, that's what this whole dilemma is about.

>that peter molyneux clip