What went wrong Cred Forums?

What went wrong Cred Forums?

Overwatch is still in it's infancy as a game in comparison to those heavy hitters you're comparing to on the top spot of Twitch.
I think it's perfectly fine that the hype is dying down, it's only natural.
Now as for Halloween skins, Blizzard you better make them lewd as fuck k thx

>RE 6,000+

> Release funny cartoony game for kids
> DUDE LMAO NEXT ESPORTS EVOLVING META WHOA YOU WILL SEE WORLD TOURNAMENTS BETTER GET READY SENPAI!
> its not
> BRO I NEVER SAID THAT IT WILL BE ANYTHING MORE THAN PAID TF2

Explain why Resident Evil 1 has 6k viewers

>site has millions of unique visitors every day
>for some reason you think that 2 conflicting comments are made by the same person

No one can compete with the Chinese botnets that keep LoL's numbers inflated.

>Siege just keeps getting better and more popular

The reason siege got +10k viewers is because a youtubers is doing raffle

I think OP means that siege is above Overwatch

Yeah okay Blizzdrone

All it takes is one popular streamer

Probably some e-celeb streaming it.

BTFO

Who /Siege/ here?

I don't even play overwatch. Feel free to make this thread again tomorrow though. I'm sure siege will still has 10k viewers instead of dropping back into the 2k range.

kek

Overwatch haters BTFO

Seige is as bad as counterstrike. Why do people bother with tacticool games?

Overwatch was a mistake

If you don't love pressing q, the game is over after 2 hours. You have seen every map and played every hero. If you look for a story, then you shouldn't play Overwatch at all.

Counter Strike and LoL are much more superior to watch. And personally RainbowSix Siege is much more fun to watch with the different approaches than a generic rail shooter like Overwatch.

kys

Who the fuck watches "gaming talk shows"?

Is Rainbow Six Siege really that good

U mad?

The youtuber already moved on to other game.

>Runescape
Really? That still exists? People stream that?

People have lost interest in OW due to slow CONTENT updates and generally its not fun to watch. Blizzard spent so much time making one map when if they had custom maps people could have churned out a ton of good design but lower visual quality maps by now. People could have had special maps for only Lucio wallrun battles or wall climbing Hanzo shit.

Its pretty good yes. I'd say its bigger problems, besides netcode and hitreg because those are its biggest problems, are poor weapon balance and some operators are too necessary like Thermite. Every single gun OHKs with a headshot, so semi-autos are just bad/not worth using because its less bullets to spam. Not a single one is better than the alternative full auto.

Then people like Thermite are too necessary because otherwise you are funneled through a straight path because there is no one else that can interact with reinforced walls.

People watch twitch for the streamers not the game. The exception is tournaments or a new game just comes out.

There's not many popular streamers playing it.
It's simply not a fun game to watch.

>hearthstone beating Dota 2

>this is OW's fanbase
>caring about skins instead of content that is lacking as fuck

When is the Sombra meme ending, by the way ? I really want MvM or at least a game mode where everyone can fuck around and have fun together despite the discrepancy in skill level.

p=pleáe moe 6:S memé plox

>f2p (also most popular game in the world)
>f2p
>f2p
>£2 steam sale, also has been around for years (dating back to 1.6) + whole skin/crates thing
>huge new update to the most popular MMO ever
>just came out

Actually impressive Siege is all the way up there. Is there an event going on or something?

that's what happens when you don't have ingame viewing

See

It's all because of one guy.
Siege is normally at 1k or 2.