ITT: "villains" who did nothing wrong

>"""""""""henry""""""""
>did nothing wrong
Choose one

haha

i want to lick the sweat off his soles haha

haha

Savage

oh look another newfriend who found about le funny yoshi man meme and decided to make a thread about it

Nice try, TJ """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""Henry""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" Yoshi.

Your just mad you can't build your defacto speed

Who would Win in a debate about a-presses. Top of his game Hawking or our guy Pannenkoek

What is the thing on its head supposed to be? I do not understand all the hype about these memes as well.

Hawking can't even push ANY buttons, let alone the A button.

Holy shit these fucks are autistic.
>withdrawn
Could that guy be more of a fedora tipping beta

I mean he doesn't have to press them fully, a half press is enough

>What is the thing on its head supposed to be?

Godot's visor.

"argument withdrawn"
Fuck you TJ "Henry" Yoshi!
FUCK YOU!!!!

>tfw you'll never become a living meme

>What is the thing on its head supposed to be?
Get out.

>he removed the Henry

im sure we have this thread everyday

Yeah? How sure are you?

Surely you can't be serious?

I feel you man, but there are still retards who will actually claim that pressing down a button can be done halfway.

Like how could we ever discuss anything again when people are this fucking stupid?

I'm serious. And don't call me Shirley.

>Orange Yoshi
I dont think he will ever recover from that

You sound half serious.

>1 year ago

If you go by a day by day basis, then sure, we have this thread everyday. But if you go into a new day with one of these threads already up then you can go through two days with only one thread. This is a huge difference, because otherwise you would have two threads in two days.

>this kills the henry

This shit must be going strong at least for 6 months i believe, i'm ipressed.

It started in January, "henry"