Why isn't this terrible game dead yet? I thought you PC gaymers had taste

Why isn't this terrible game dead yet? I thought you PC gaymers had taste

>csgo
>bad

look, i like it, but despite my bias it's still a terrible game

It is pretty bad when you're shit, desu.

The fact it's one of the most popular PC game is pathetic.

What would you rather people play?

The fact that you care about what other people play is pathetic.

>skins
>fucking everyone heard of the series and played it at some point
>unique gamemode
>low skill floor
>high skill ceiling muh quake
>cheap and goes on sales frequently
>dust2 is one of the best maps ever created
Well, not hard to guess why it's popular.

this game was dying and the only thing that saved it were skins

Why is Cred Forums so triggered about this specific game?
Is it just because it's popular?
Is it because there's no auto aim for consolefags?

because kids can't get enough of skins

please point out at what point it was dying

They do have taste, that's why they either beg for console ports or wind up buying a console because Sony's Jew magic is extremely powerful.

2012-2013. CS:source had higher numbers than it. Valve added skins and PC gamers ate that shit up. It's still the same game as it was first released.

this is true. Man I can't believe it got this popular. It was a failure for a while.

source: my ass

>2012-2013
You mean the point at which it doubled its player numbers?
How retarded are you?
>CS:source had higher numbers than it
I see you're new to competitive games. They're not AAA console releases that get a million players over night (and then die in 2 months). They grow slowly.
CSS never surpassed 1.6. SC2 took a full year to get by SC1. I think it was even longer for Quake Live/Arena. The list goes on

?

>CS
>competitive
try better bait next time

with sound being a step back from gldsrc games and constant pointless changes to address that, it is.

Its a completely shit CS. Not even Source was this bad. GO is a fucking insult to the franchise.

looks like some kid got rekt recently lmao

I havent played GO ever since release. After it got released I went up to SMFC solo, which was borderline impossible in itself because GE was populated by people who either queued in stacks or boosters. Back then I came to the conclusion that the game simply is shit compared to 1.6 and CSS and unless they completely overhauled the entire thing I dont think that this changed. GO simply is a trash game, plain and simple. Doesnt really matter that you have a boner for clown knives.

its fun but the player base is cancer.

More fun to cheat in than anything