Ass2

is assassin's creed 2 a hard game?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lZPQ2ijCgVw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

None of the ass creed games are hard.

No. AC1 is the only game that is remotely hard. 2 and onwards is more of a power trip than being a stealthy assassin.

Who /hyped/?
I know I am.

Assassin's creed has never been hard.
Its just a power trip.
I don't mind the series but I would never call them hard.

Are you fucking kidding me? AssCreed 2 is piss easy

You could get into trouble fighting a big enough group in 1, maybe, if you weren't paying enough attention and were in the beginning.

You could give it a bit of challenge by only using the hidden blade counter to fight, since the window for countering with that seemed much smaller and you couldn't somehow block swords with it like the rest of the series. It seemed like the groups would scatter in fear earlier when you did that like they couldn't even tell how you were killing them with no weapon.

I remember playing AC1 while my dad was working on my room. I had a shit ton of people surrounding me, and I instakilled all of them. AC1 is easy. But I have died more often in the Ezio trilogy and 4 and Unity. Honestly people who say they are "easy" are probably right, but, you can still very much get into problems and shit. I feel like these people act like all these "easy" games are so simple a toddler can do it, and even though one of them might steal that and use it back at me, it's still very wrong. I hate the average Cred Forums user.

>ass2
>hard
lol

it's easy to get raped in Revelations that's for sure

thats the game i was thinking about too

I found some of the time trials for the armour pieces difficult. Other than that, no.

It's not a hard game.
But it's a goo d game.

Not hard. I went back and played it recently and it was just really tedious

Nice shilling faggot. Trust me, I am the biggest Ezio fan of all times, but I ain't paying more than 30 bucks for last gen 30 fps games tbfh.

Also, nevar forget Ezio

>those fucking feels when walking around Firenze with those stylish af assassin robes and jesper kyd's music playing in the background

I miss the old AC brehs

C'mon user. Look how remastered, look how 1080p. Totally worth the 50-60 bux.

youtube.com/watch?v=lZPQ2ijCgVw
So taken aback by it I forgot the link.

The only time I had difficulty in any asscreed game is during those forced 'follow the target' segments. I would get caught once and then get frustrated with having to restart a long winded 'watch people walk' simulator.

Why the devs thought that would be fun is beyond me.

yes, that's why I originally posted it, having to follow Jacapo to the Templar meeting - and I've failed it 3 times now. it's just so hard and time consuming.

No, but it's a boring one.

I believe it had some dlc that was moderately difficult, at least after numbing your brain playing the rest of the game.

Not really. Most of the difficulty comes from the shitty unresponsive controls. Otherwise the game is relatively easy.