What are some vidya plot twists that blew your mind?

What are some vidya plot twists that blew your mind?

>Red lamp from Ghost Trick tutorial

autism incoming

My mind was blown by how shitty MGSV's twist was and how people had literally called it from the second trailer for the game

the card in Bioshock:Infinite actually had a hidden solution to the last puzzle

where is the barny guy?
I'm really disappointed. maybe he just gets old

It's nothing huge, but the moment you realize The Rider is actually a world-ending evil and not unjustly imprisoned at all was a good "oh shit" moment.

He's the one who makes these threads in the first place.

Pathologic and the town map revelation.

>"You were a weapon, a bring of death"
>The entire fight with the beat
>The entire free roam segment
>The fucking music during it
Blew me the fuck away

Ghost trick as a whole is quite the plot twist

That whole "would you kindly" shit in Bioshock.
It legit blindsided me.

This twist blew my mind just because it was incredibly complex

Finding out your son is older than you, Fallout 4

This shit right there

"Would you kindly" Is the only thing that really got me and made me smile.

Find out about the Operators in Warframe was crazy

>every first letter in each chapter title in Dead Space spells Nicole is Dead
>Nicole was dead all along and you're insane all the way from chapter fucking 5

>The big bad for Armored Core 2 was the player character from the Master of Arena expansion for AC 1

Never trust people

you kidding, right

What really got me was the fact that it was foreshadowed in the first one wich was just a boring children game.

loved ds1 and 2. too bad 3 was horse shit and EA has forever canned the series for underpeforming to their ridiculous expectations

They intentionally did that because they were getting three different star wars IPs.

Although back in January they said it wasn't canceled, just on the back burner. There's still hope..

>play Fallout 4 thinking Cred Forums's spoiled the ending
>turns out they just spoiled a plot twist and there's still the rest of the game

>You were the cat

This one caught me offguard,no other plot twist made me as uneasy

I... What the hell is going on there?

As a kid this blew my fucking mind
Those are some damn fine sunglasses tho

mfw dying to genocide sans on his first turn, the first time meeting him

It was a cool moment but it wasn't some kind of revelation. Now, finding that the Kains had played you all along as the Bachelor, that was some real shit.

the revan twist in KOTOR was pretty great

i haven't played SWTOR but I heard they raped his character

This right here is the exact moment were Pacifist went to shit. The labs were fucking cool but this shit ruins it.

Sans and Undyne were fun boss fight wich completly ruin genocide story. If he wanted player to stop doing genocide he should have made them unfair or extremly hard.

Not that Undertale story was good in the first place.

i thought the difficulty levels for undyne the undying and sans were perfect. they were much harder than anything in the pacifist route, relatively

the thing that made me want to stop doing genocide was running around and trying to encounter the last few enemies in the area to clear it out

Wait, fucking what?
I never noticed that. Shit's spooky.

That entire final act, man.

Explain..? What "card"?

>To this day, people are still finding out about the chapter title message.

When you find out the present and past timeshifts you've been playing through were actually future and present timeshifts and that the protagonist was actually a precog in Second Sight.

Which in all logic should've been blindly obvious from all the foreshadowing and the game's title. It managed to catch me so off-guard when the protagonist declared it was the present when the villain said he couldn't change the past.

Never took note of that. That's pretty cool.

the
>Wait a minute..that card..
card

i had to spend 3 years on studying quantum physics to decipher the true meaning of it

Come on, hurry up and awaken those crystals!

The part in Binary Domain where they reveal that there have been robot girls capable of giving birth to human children for the past 40 years.

Where the fuck is barneyfag. It's not like him to be on a thread within seconds of it being made. His botnet is too stronk. Did he get banned?

He makes his own fucking threads. How do people still not get this?

Shit's getting too subtle I think. I mean he can't jump on every picture that's in black and white because some ponyfag is a lazy fuck

Timeline jumping in VLR.

he makes the threads and then jumps in, come on, that's common knowledge

he didn't make this one, so he's not here

>yfw

barneyfag was never real. it was always a stand alone complex

The only thing that was mind blowing about it was that No John, you aren't the robots

>the home base was a giant cannon the entire time