Tbqh I think a hostile takeover of Ubisoft would be a net positive...

tbqh I think a hostile takeover of Ubisoft would be a net positive. They're already a terrible company who rarely puts out a game worth putting up with all the bugs and mucrotransactions for, so maybe a management shakeup is a good thing?

Other urls found in this thread:

heatst.com/tech/ubisoft-game-developer-implicated-in-gamergate-related-doxing/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ubivendi would be even worse. So no, it would not be a good thing.

Vivendi should stay out of the gaming industry in general, it's better this way.

I hope they get bought up and Vivendi puts them on mobile completely. That's how much I hate their regular games.

>That's how much I hate their regular games

Mental illness: the thread

Just make sure the Rayman team get transferred somewhere nice.

Gameloft got worse with Vivendi.

I feel like Gameloft actually pushed graphics on mobile before that takeover.

At least current Ubi uses profits from their soulless blockbusters to fund some smaller more honorable games.

>supporting Bolloré in any situation, ever.

No, just no.

No. Ubisoft may be shit but at least their president gives a shit about games and they actually try something new once in a while. I used to work there and everyone knew how critical he was towards their own games. It is said that he actually broke a controller when he played Watch Dogs the first time because he was so disappointed.
Vivendi are known for making a quick cash grab by any means possible and then selling/dismantling the company. They've been doing this for decades.

>Ubisoft may be shit but at least their president gives a shit about games
>"Wii U gamers don't like mature games, so we're going to keep giving them Just Dance instead of actually putting effort into our ports"
Sure he does. Don't get me started on the downgrades from E3 footage either.

but he's right
does mario look like a mature game to you? not to mention that Ubi supported the Wii U more than any other third party publisher and was there on day one

not his fault wii u sucks and nintendo's fanbase is full of manchildren

You clearly don't know how shit is Vivendi nowadays. Fuck Bolloré

No. If Ubi goes down, it's over for them. They will never be a company that makes video games again.

Vivendi is literally the same as Tencent.

Honestly, fuck you guys and your Ubi hate. AC Syndicate was good for an AC game, R6: Seige is actually good. They make very mediocre games overall and it's good filler. It might've been funny when it was a meme, but continuing to hate on Ubisoft and lump them in with shit like EA and Bioware is retarded.

Do Fatal Frame and Bayonetta look like mature games to you? Not to mention that Ubisoft shat on the Wii U at any chance they could get.
>Pushed Rayman Legends back until it wasn't even an exclusive anymore
>Continuously put no effort into their ports and never made use of the GamePad except in ZombiU
>Excluded Wii U whenever they could like other 3rd parties (it didn't get AC Rogue or Unity, it got nothing)
Yes, they supported it more than any other third party but publicly shamed Wii U and Nintendo whenever they could. Can't believe Yves is trying to get the Nintendo audience back by praising the NX because we all know he'll do the same as he did to the Wii U, but that's Ubishit for you I guess.

Good, they deserve to die.

Even Nintendo shamed the Wii U, what's your point? It's a shit system.

If it's a shit system, then why does it have more worthwhile exclusives than PS4 and Xbox One?
But sadly, yes it is. Nintendo has been killing it slowly to make way for the NX since last year.

No, it doesn't

Yes, it does

>vivendi
>positive
fuck off Vivendi shill

No, it doesn't

Sorry but ubi retaining independence is very important as vivendi will chew them up and spit them out and it will be sold off to companies like activision so fuck off

>Vivendi are known for making a quick cash grab by any means possible and then selling/dismantling the company. They've been doing this for decades.

Fuck, I hope they get the axe, I hate leaf shit.

Ubi is French, you retard

They hire a lot of Canadians, it's noticeable.

No they don't. The most common nationality in Ubi is France.

Linkedin doesn't agree with you.

This comes from a Ubisoft employee, you shouldn't trust everything you read on the internet.

You clearly have no idea how cancerous Vivendi is.
Ah, to be a naive american neet.

Why is this a surprise? Wii U has a small userbase and the devs have to put a lot of effort into downgrading. It's not worth it.

Also you're dumb if you don't think the president doesn't care about the graphical downgrades in games like watch dogs. But there's not much he can do besides try to not make it happen again. He doesnt actually develop the games if that's what you think. This is something they talked a lot about when I worked there so I'm pretty sure that shit will improve.

Be nice to UbiSoft or they will Dox you and your family.

>Nintendrones are still assravaged about Ubisoft abandoning the Wii U

my sides

Reminder of what they did to Patrice

Ubisoft was actually the third party company that stayed on Wii U for longer. Maybe except Activision.

>Nintendrones
no need to be a drone to hate ubidox

heatst.com/tech/ubisoft-game-developer-implicated-in-gamergate-related-doxing/

Ubisoft is on the way out anyway.

>Ass Creed got milked to death
>Watch Dogs may have had good sales but blacklisted the company based on downgrades and false advertising the fact they are pandering for WD2 is a guarantee it'll flop even harder
>The Crew was a flop that is still getting content released for some reason
>Nobody remembered The Division after a month
>Siege was a lucky break

Ubisoft has had plenty of time to get their shit together and they really haven't.

I don't know too much about Vivendi other than during the time they owned Activision, Activision bought their own shares back for a fuckton of money. They that bad?

>doxing a movement centered entirely around doxing people
>they get assravaged about it

seems pretty based tbqh

>Gg does the same
so, you are one of those soc jus people who believe the shit that was put out by Banitas goons?

what are you doing on Cred Forums?

>Alive franchise that I don't play
>Alive franchise that I don't play
>They don't abandon games even when they underperform
>Literally the fastest selling game of the year
>They got lucky with siege's slow growing popularity (???)

>pointing out that literally the very foundagion of GG was about releasing personal information
>YOU MUST BE ONE OF THEM!!!

t. 14yo

I'll never forgive them.

>can't win argument
there you go, nigger.

I've played all of those. Hell, I PAID MONEY for The Crew before it was free at one point on PC, X1, and probably PS4

>The Division
>Fastest selling game of the year
Even ignoring the fact they everyone forgot about it by now, I found that kind of funny. The news about how "well" that game was performing broke around the same time the news of the imminent Vivendi takeover was looming. Coincidence?

>I PAID MONEY for The Crew

I got the crew for free, should I give it a shot
basically only care if the cars handle nice and the scenery's pretty

>everyone knew how critical he was towards their own games

So why are they all shit?

What went so right!?

Someone should invite the Vivendi board of directors to a Cred Forums kind of shower.

>Nintentoddler still mad he bought a Wii U and he cant play the latest asscreed

Kek

No, montreal has a fuckton more employees than the small paris studio.

Source: I worked there

>Nobody remembered The Division after a month

They're actually still putting a lot of work into The Division. This month patch 1.4 is coming that completely overhauls how the endgame works.

I never played Rainbow Six 6 Siege but apparently that game has been greatly improved since launch too. Even The Crew looks like it could be worth getting into at this point.

Are you retarded? I said the most COMMON nationality is France, not the biggest studios are in France.
And I work there so don't try to pull that shit

>b-but if Vivendi buys Ubisoft they'll be even worse!

Worse than yearly releases of the same open world collec-a-thon trash?

Worse than godawful PC ports?

Worse than the fucking Rayman rabbits?

Worse than 9 different versions of Watch Dogs?

His original point was that they hire a lot of canadian.
Which they do because there's a ton of them, hell there's more people in the bucharest studio than paris + edito united, they might as well be more common.

I'm pretty hyped for BG&E2 tbqh senpai I find it hard for them to flop it

>0.05$ added to your account

>Ubisoft may be shit but at least their president gives a shit about games

He's the same guy who thrown this guy under the bus who started their company

They'll force microtransactions on every single of their game and it might be possible they'll go to annual release, they're atleast getting their shit together now