How did this insufferable "male gaze" "kill la kill is pandering but Bayonetta is a parody of that" faggot get a high...

How did this insufferable "male gaze" "kill la kill is pandering but Bayonetta is a parody of that" faggot get a high end job in platinum? In interviews he always discusses how his views on things runs counter with what developers within platinum want to do and how they butt heads with him because of his faggy insecurities.

Seems like a complete culture crash with him working in Platinum.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/PG_jp/status/744090945461751808
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If you're American, British or Swedish and have a twitter account you should not be allowed to be involved with games, period.

irrelevant pr guy is irrelevant. what are ya going to do? Platinum will run out of sugar daddies to pay for their games before this guy starts to matter.

Who gives a fuck?

You know platinum makes a killing outside of just making their own games right? They're the go to for a lot of companies even in the west to hire certain animators/riggers. They get out sourced all the time.

>being the town bicycle for companies is a good thing
I don't blame Plat for wanting to make bank, but they've really dropped in quality.
Funny how Nier automata looks fine, fun even, yet Scalebound, their most largest game in scale and funding while also being directed by Hideki Kamiya looks like shit

Scalebound is shit because of Microsoft influence.

Kamiya is just half-assing it while they push the PR spin that it's his "dream game"

SJWs main MO is infiltration then co-opting and then subversion.

>Scalebound look like shit because of Microsoft and Kamiya was just handed over the role of director
so Scalebound is going to be Kamiya's DMC2?

Bayonetta is pretty obviously not a parody of sexualization, it plays it completely straight. What kind of mental gymnastics does this guy have to do to feel better about his company?

maybe it'll be good, but the game has no chance in hell because it'll be too japanese for the dudebros and too western (almost satirical) for the usual platinum game crowd

Bayonetta is exaggerated to the point where I don't find her sexually appealing anymore. Her body is too fucked up, barely even human at her point, so I at least can see where he's coming from.

He has literal bitch face. Look at that. Wen he pooped out his mom, she was like "that's a boy?"

Nu males are going to be the downfall of mankind. They may want to get cucked, and I say leave them to their pleasures, but don't try and make ME a cuck.

Post pics of your face, cuck.

>Kamiya is just half-assing it while they push the PR spin that it's his "dream game"
I bet it's meant to be his dream game. They are just learning the hard way don't work with microsoft.

Speaking of, still waiting for the sexy female they promised to be in Scalebound. I was expecting something at TGS but there was nothing

>sexy female
I have heard that Scalebound was originally supposed to be on the Wii and feature a loli and a dragon.
never heard of a female being in this game

He said in a interview (Not going to look it up at 6am, it was like a press show or whatever. At a con when he's at a table and they show off the game. They showed off like 10 minute footage of it. Someone can track it down). That there is more going on in the game then just the main guy and his dragon, there will be other characters. Then hinted at the female character in the game being sexy as Platinum is known for. So not sharing her, but she will be in it somewhere

Ugh. Am I the only who's tired of white cis males ruining the gaming industry?

lmao this is the dev? bayonetta´s MC looks exatcly like him except hot, meaningful and has shit to do in her life
mary sue/5

dude mainly does localization if I recall correctly

>Robert Smith on the bottom right
What does The Cure have to do with Videogames?

Yes. Yes you are the only one. Sit down.

I actually gained respect for him.
>#FE
>FF5
>XCX
>BS
All censored thanks to Nintendo.
>Bayo 1 and 2
Uncensored, all done by platinum.
He may have shit opinions, but he isnt fucking with the game so it's fine.
You appreciate him when you realize this is the only unmolested Japanese game the wii u had that wasnt for kids.

>member berries
I really hope South Park is going somewhere amazing with this kind of shit.

i think that white ppl take a lot of place in the gaming industry and it causes problem for us, we enjoy games too and we just want to play them like any others
battlefield 1 had a black character in it and everyone lost their shit while the saddest thing about it is that it doesn't even have france or russia in it
i just wish blacks had more representation in video games but that also means we need more black game devs

>easier than ever to get projects going and funded
>easier then ever to meet and network with programmers, developers, and artists that may share your vision
>WHY AREN'T THERE MORE _________ IN GAMES AND MEDIA!?

People are lazy. Even more so with Social Media. They complain, get pandered to, and still aren't happy with the results...Yet they feel they're accomplishing something.

He has literally 0 influence on game development, he's just a PR faggot

Platinum is not retarded like Inafune, they won't let some clueless foreigner with zero experience get in the way of making games

>Ian Ching Cheung
How is Still Gay still relevant LMAO

he did a new interview?

whitout the white cis male you won't get anything. other can only whine but never act.
now go and play games made by transnigger
sorry, what? there aren't games made by those people?

He's done a 180

Now he's getting attacked by journalists for being anti-SJW

>those weak flacid facial features

really?

get off your lazy nigger arse then

>companies aren't hive minds
>people can get along and do a job despite not agreeing on every little thing
You now realize Cred Forums is your safe space.

What exactly are they doing? trying to get their hand shaken?

this

Yeah, he writes for a conservative news outlet now and all he does is bitch about social justice.
Of course Cred Forums loves him now and thinks he's an actual journalist when he's clearly just writing inflammatory pieces for whatever audience his employer is seeking, but hey, people here think "objective" opinions are a thing that exists.

fucking dumb that those people give him attention, like most of the shit he writes for Heat St is just lazy trash, usually whining about some random article from a progressive-leaning publication, but these people are doing the same thing when they post his articles on twitter to bitch about them

That's pretty funny.

They're both parodies but KlK seems more like a parody to me

He was a total faggot when he came to 'defend Kamiya's honor' when someone took a picture of him sleeping for funsies

And for that this picture will never leave my HDD

Yeak, if I were Kamiya that would bother me more than the picture.
Allthough the picture wouldnt bother me anyway.

Do you think Kamiya still visits Cred Forums?
I want to believe.

Once you start, then you're here forever

If you keep shitty people on a leash they can do good work.

Klk is a parody of SoL high school shit anime as well. I loved it.

Funny, I was in testosterone injections until only a few months ago and never once thought Hillary was worth voting for.

How about "if you're a fucking retard who needs to stick his agenda into everybodies' faces"

damn, leigh alexander was actually cute and sane-looking before she turned retarded

harsh but fair

Im pretty sure the joke is that everything always sucked.

wasn't Kamiya pissed as well regarding his pic of him sleeping

Why would he be? He looks hella cool even while sleeping. If that wasn't Kamiya and you posted that pic to his twitter he would reply something like "Cute.", I'm sure.

no, he was pretty pissed off
twitter.com/PG_jp/status/744090945461751808
according to him anyways

keywords: "if that (the man in the picture) wasn't Kamiya"