youtube.com/watch?v=f6hSES1tlt0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ibxRIkt0tCU
youtube.com/watch?v=CHbnP5SAMzI
warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Bolter_Ammunition
wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Main_Page#.U3VDYD29KSM
youtube.com/watch?v=ug_gqH1tzPk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The gameplay honestly looks awfully mediocre. It's the current year and shooting things with DAKKA still feels and looks as dull as it did 15 years ago.

It looks awful and 40k is a shit universe that sounds like fanfic, reads even worse and only liked by literal children

New trailer? Fucking first actual one in like 6 months

>Heavy Flamer

>head bob and screenshake with the assault cannon
My fucking eyes hurt

We just talked about it yesterday.

only weps that looked fun were the flamer and the hammer. everything else look boring Imo

There was a big thread on it last night.

This. Also looks stupid having a fucking Space Marine in full Terminator armour experiencing massive recoil when firing bolters. It should feel less like you're a puny human struggling to control your guns, and more like the carnage in pic related.

>How come noone is talking about this?
Would you faggots stop fucking saying this just because you didnt see the fucking threads doesn't mean they dont exist.

helldivers is fucking broken

The only reason why I die in that game is because I run out of ammo.

The performance looks really really bad in that video, there are massive slowdowns

>How come noone is talking about this?
There were like 3 threads that reached the bump limit yesterday, check the catalog you neanderthal.

I never did play Vermintide but this looks like it follows the same formula.

Will it just end up repetitive and stale?

Guys I'm having trouble remembering the name of this game.

What was it again?

>Will it just end up repetitive and stale?
Based on the footage, yes, very. The gameplay looks like shit.

CosmicBanner Lifebird.

helldivers is shite tho

This! This game looks worse than D44M!

>your yfw when we aren't getting E.Ψ.Ǝ 2 after all

Animations look weird. Looks like a slower, shittier version of left 4 dead.

All the same person, fuck off

After the absolute madness that was E.Y.E, I doubt Streum On could top it.

The game looks like shit. Accept it.
It doesn't look FUN at all.

This game looks like fucking garbage.

They could with a budget

>all these jaded cynical faggot doomsayers
This game looks fucking amazing. After the colossal disappointment of Eternal Crusade, I'm really glad GW actually managed to fund a game that looks this good.

Look at the fucking gameplay, the gunplay, the endless hordes of things walking at you and being shot with absolutely nothing cool or fun about it. As another user said, it looks like fucking L4D.

I'm gonna be the opposite of Cred Forums and say I am looking forward to the game and I will enjoy it on release.

I hope there's some kind of progression system to make it interesting, even if it resets between games.

literally everybody on Cred Forums says this game looks like garbage and everybody on /tg/ says it looks fucking awesome

No one here said that, and anyone who did is shitposting.

/tg/ loves it because it's wh40k, genestealers and terminators. Cred Forums dislikes it because it looks like a shit horde FPS. Like a game that's "fun to play with friends".

How come everything has to be coop?

Set in the Warhammer 40k universe, four players face off against innumerable Genestealers in the claustrophobic tunnels of a Space Hulk.

What is wrong with a good singleplayer campaign?

Looks like there arn't many weapons. We'll just have to wait and see and hope the AI isn't completely retarded.

But there is a singleplayer campaign.

better it be like l4d than a cod clone it needs to be fun like fagit shit

Left 4 Dead gameplay is boring.

>Implying

There's been mostly positive reactions to this due to it being made by the EYE guys.

>looks like L4D
That's because it IS L4D you stupid fucking goon. It's a multiplayer horde shooter. The same exact thing as L4D and Vermintide. And both of those were fun as fuck. Maybe you don't have any friends to play with so you only like lonely single player games with a huge campaign, but some of us actually have fun blasting hordes of enemies into oblivion with a couple of buds. The fact that it's Space Marine Terminators just makes it that much better. And for a GW game it looks very polished.

I like it because it's Streum On and WH40K.

>the endless hordes of things walking at you and being shot
>with absolutely nothing cool or fun about it

I don't think you need chan viral marketing, GW. We hate games here anyway.

I'd rather not have it feel like L4D though. You're supposed to be playing as a terminator, shredding through countless genestealers with weaponry that turns humans into pulp. Instead the guns feel like shit, the recoil is a constant annoyance, the enemies don't react properly to being hit, nor do the rounds do any notable damage to them and I think I even saw some of them fly off like ragdolls in Gamebryo. If a game is focused on shooting everything in sight, then the gunplay should be enjoyable and immersive, which based on that video it's not.

>it's fun with friends
Fucking everything is fun with friends. You can sit around and talk random shit and still enjoy it if you're with your mates. If a game can't stand on its own merits, then it's fucking shit.
There's nothing positive I can say about the gameplay footage. It doesn't look cool, it's not exciting, it's not immersive, it's nothing. It just feels and looks like shit.

>Implying Geedubs even knows what viral marketing is.
>Implying they think internet is more than a fad
>Implying they will ever put ads for their products

>It's the current year
Post instantly discarded. Gb2 Feminist Freuquency, you degenerate Reddit shit.

Helldivers is best game ever fuck off

Look at that footage. Look at it and tell me the way the gunplay is, the way the rounds hit the genestealers, the way the genestealers react to the rounds, the way the weapons sound, the way the aiming is done and the terminators move. Tell me that looks cool or exciting at all.
If it does, you're a fucking pleb

>my opinions are fact and you must listen to them!
And in my opinion the gameplay looks badass, the graphics look polished, and overall I'm excited to play it. Must suck to be so bitter and entitled.

>weapon jammed!
>weapon jammed!
>weapon jammed!
>weapon jammed!
>weapon jammed!
>weapon jammed!

>here's my opinions
>your opinions make you a pleb
Post thrown out

It does. I wish I was complete fucking pleb so I could enjoy and accept that sub-par gameplay and those awful fucking sounds. I wanted it to be good, but it's clearly not.

I suppose you want the genestealers to kill the player in a single hit too, yeah? Fucking autists can never learn to differentiate whats good for other media and whats good for games.

>I suppose you want the genestealers to kill the player in a single hit too

That is neither stated nor implied.

wow man, you're like, totally the ultimate 40k fanboy, totally rad. :^) what a shame you can't enjoy this game

Sounds like high-functioning autism 2bh fampai. Most people can just enjoy a game for what it is unless it's complete garbage and unplayable. You on the other hand nitpick a few minor details and write the game off because you don't like the sounds or the "way the genestealers react when being shot" (lol). I'm sorry for your Asperger's.

I might be able to like it were I a 40k fanboy. I'm not, so all I see is shit, dull gameplay that doesn't interest or excite me at all. Only way It'd be worth playing is with mates.

user. It's a horde shooter with shit gameplay. The gameplay is supposed to be fun and enjoyable, especially in such a repetitive, simple game. If the gameplay isn't fun, it all falls to pieces.

E.y.E Is very overrated. I hold not very high hopes for this. Cred Forums only pretends to like the 6 hour long garbage dump of a mod that is e.y.E because it is a meme and popular to like it.

TRAITOR LEGION GO HOME

Helldivers is a shit game that promotes actively avoiding gameplay because harder difficulties are balanced terribly.

The only reason to bitch about recoil on guns is because of inaccuracies with the fiction that dictate Termies dont give a fuck about recoil (protip: the same fiction that says a genestealer can kill a Terminator in a single hit). Anyone with half a brain knows that giving a gun beefy recoil is one of the easiest ways,
in addition to good sound design and enemy reactions, to make it feel satisfying to shoot.

>The only reason to bitch about recoil on guns is because of inaccuracies with the fiction

no

So you are just here to act like a tryhard?
Not impressed.

Go away, thanks.

EYE is pretty shit. I'll give you that.
Will never understand the appeal.

>Warhammer game comes out
>REEEEEEE THIS DOESNT DIRECTLY FOLLOW THE CODEX
>WHY DOESNT THE GAME HAVE (insert several dozen things that would make the game objectively worse)

/tg/ autists are the worst

>So you are just here to act like a tryhard?
>Not impressed.
>Go away, thanks.
I'm here to discuss video games, you daft cunt. Do you think this is Reddit or something?

So you just can't aim or what? Would you prefer the game also auto aim for you?

I know, I was very disappointed that the plasma cannon jammed instead of exploding. Immersion 100% broken.

I feel like I'm missing something though. What is so wrong with what they're showign?
The big thing here is those weapons have some real heft to them. They look hella satisfying to use. Fuck the assault cannon is going CHUNKACHUNKACHUNKACHUNKA which looks hella good to use. Even the heavy flamer has some knockback on it instead of the normal 'cone of dmg' flamethrower.

Meanwhile nobody is being a 40k autist. I'm just posting pictures of it because why not?

Wow user you sure know a lot about how this game plays, mind showing us your early access build?

Are you retarded, or why are you unable to draw conclusions from minutes long footage?

There is nothing to discuss.
We seen the part where you said it was shit.
Nobody cares beyond that what you think.

>my shit posting narcissist ramblings are discussion!
>Its shit guys, see. I am just like you. SpaceMarine.jpg

>Will never understand the appeal.

The appeal for me is how well it does its rpg mechanics. It's complex enough to allow a very wide range of playstyles, but not too complex. Also all the weapons feel ridiculously powerful. I haven't used many of the PSI powers, but the hacking actually feels like you're fighting someone over cyberspace, and it's a legitimate form of combat alongside physical battles.

>Several seconds long clips which only consist of shooting one of the several enemy types in the game and maybe a hive tyrant for a couple of seconds
Yeah user, real enlightening.
Fuck off and quit being such a jaded cunt until we get a chance to actually play the game.

ThisMeme isn't funny

>The big thing here is those weapons have some real heft to them. They look hella satisfying to use
They look the exact opposite to me. The recoil doesn't look like recoil, it's just screen shake. The sounds are muffled, silent and in general sound like a goddamn sewing machine with added bass.
youtube.com/watch?v=ibxRIkt0tCU
>Even the heavy flamer has some knockback on it instead of the normal 'cone of dmg' flamethrower.
Which doesn't make any sense. It's a fucking flamer. If they wanted to improve on it, make it actually shoot out burning liquid that sticks to things. Also, why does it stop leaping enemies mid-air and toss them back?

Stop using the word hella, you sound retarded.

>supposed to be fun and enjoyable
>has shit gameplay
>if the gameplay isn't fun
>game isn't out yet
Your post is discredited until you play the actual game. You're judging an entire game based on nitpicking a scant few things you dislike about a two minute trailer. You are literally unable to make a statement like "it has shit gameplay" until you PLAY the fucking game, or watch some meme YouTuber do a Let'sPlay.

Because nowadays, gaming is more of a social thing. Most developers don't cater to lone autists anymore

And what do you think this is, some kind of circlejerk where everyone attempts to get attention and approval of everyone else? Go back to R eddit, for fuck's sake.

The gameplay is +50% about the gunplay. Based on the footage, the gunplay is shit. If they don't drastically alter it, it's still going to be shit on release.

That shotgun looks, sounds and feels incredibly unsatisfying. Dropped.

Again, no. You might be mentally retarded.

So it's not because its inconsistent with the fiction, and it's not because you can't aim, so whats the reason you whiny baby? Unless you're just looking for reason to complain like we all already knew.

Exactly what about the gunplay is shit? You watched a two minute trailer with seconds-long clips of beta gameplay and you're writing off EVERY weapon in the game? Fucking autism. The ONLY thing about those weapons that was unsatisfying was the WEAPON JAMMED shit on the plasma cannon. Not sure why they would showcase that in their weapon trailer.

>Judges a game that hasn't been out acting like he's the authority on it

Yeah, fuck off

this game looks tight as fuck man. i'm hyped to shit. i will be there on day 1 blasting the shit out of aliens while we do whatever britbong fantasy marines do

You definitely sound like a complete fucking pleb though.

Agreed.

>Not being able to present a full analysis of the games complete gameplay based on 3 second clips from trailers
pssh.... amateur...

Those are the weapons they CHOSE to showcase. The ones they're apparently proud enough of to show to the people before release and they're still that fucking unsatisfying.

I know it's a horde shooter and I know its footage looks unappealing, thus I lost all the interest I had in it and I might check out if they improved on it once it's finally out.

Nice deflection; answer the fucking question. Exactly what about the weapons is unsatisfying to you? The only thing I've seen you say is
>no recoil
Maybe because they're fucking Terminators in massive fucking powered armor suits who wouldn't feel much more than a "screen shake" from weapons recoil?

How do people get into Warhammer 40k? Do I just have to play the TT game? But what if I don't have friends

I like the 40k universe for its lore, and I've not once played the TT game. The TT game is more about just playing a strategy game than it is about appreciating the lore

I got into warhammer by reading stuff on lexicanum, reading some novels and playing vidya.

Never touched the tabletop, and I have no intention to play it, but sometimes I'm tempted to buy a squad of some chapter I like and paint it just for the sake of it. That sounds kinda comfy.

Read Eisenhorn.

>See a 2 minute clip of fast cut images
>Instantly experts on why the game is gonna suck

Never change Cred Forums

Read the lexicanum, don't go into the TT unless you are very fan of it and you have a more than decent revenue, you can make friends on the GW shop who are into 40k,
Other questions ?

I did that and it triggered the fuck outta my autism. Bought a set of Necrons to paint, and every time I made the slightest error I had to redo it. It must have taken me hours to get the eyes just right. Never again.

holy shit, this.

I'd probably do the same, still tempted though.

>fast cut images
This is actually bothering me. Are we ever going to get just a straight gameplay video?

>Recoil is obnoxious screen shake
>guns sound like muffled shit with added bass, the storm bolter sounds like a sewing machine
>rounds hitting enemies make massive bloodsprays of liquid that doesn't even look like blood, no other visible damage
>rounds hitting enemies push them back, send them flying at a slow pace reminding me of Gamebryo ragdolls
>Bolter rounds are sloooow
>explosions make a pomf sound
The issue is that it's a 2016 game that consists pretty much solely of shooting at things with very large firearms, but those firearms sound like shit, don't do any real damage, don't have any proper effect on the enemies and are simply not satisfying or cool for someone like me.
I want the guns to SHRED the enemies. I want them to send pieces of their entrails and litres of their blood flying to the walls behind them. I want them to sound like the autocannons they goddamn are. I want them to recoil like the weapons they're supposed to be. I want it to be cool and fucking FUN to use them.
Instead, it looks to me like the enemies have healthbars that you just whittle down.

Out of interest, have you ever fired real guns? Heard explosions?

>Terminators in massive fucking powered armor suits who wouldn't feel much more than a "screen shake" from weapons recoil?
A screen shake implies the entire fucking armoured suit is being shaken by the recoil. That's the fucking opposite of what you're implying.

Pretty much every game these days orders the releases like cinematic trailer stuff then short gameplay tidbits showing off certain features and THEN a proper chunk of gameplay. So yeah, but probably not for a while yet.

>spess marine under tons of fucking armor
>firing in a vacuum
>gun sounds muffled

No fucking shit.

I agree on the dismemberment and bolter sound, but the rest is pretty on point to me, then again I can't really judge such a minimal showcase.

I'd like to think they might still improve sounds, but I don't think gorey mechanics will ever be implemented, considering the game is due to release in 1 month or so.

Then why do all other sounds not sound muffled? Why do the screams of the genestealers sound clear? The footsteps of the Terminators on the metal floor? All other sounds are clear and good, but the guns sound like shit.
Can genestealers survive in the vacuum of space?

>I want the guns to SHRED enemies
>I don't understand how taxing this would be on the system

>have you ever fired real guns?
>comparing real guns to fantasy weapons, in a vacuum, against fantasy enemies

>Video games don't cost money so you can implement all the useless gimmick for the sake of it

oh great, another l4d clone. its not like we don't have 9000 games like it. also space hulk? really? retarded name

>I want the guns to SHRED enemies

Not him but I got to say it's not extremely taxing, and anyway it's usually a must-have for coop shooters nowadays. Just look at l4d, killing floor, vermintide etc.

I can't agree with you, but it's good for you if you can enjoy it. I probably could too, with some good enough music playing in the background, playing with my mates, but not enough to actually buy it on my own.

I don't understand how L4D managed to have a gore system but this doesn't.
youtube.com/watch?v=CHbnP5SAMzI

>comparing real guns to fantasy weapons, in a vacuum, against fantasy enemies
I'll take that as a no then. I was going to talk about the feedback from the rifle, the sound of it, the enjoyment of shooting. Besides, they're not just fucking fantasy weapons. They have their statistics, ammunition, calibers that behave in a certain manner in the gameworld itself.

SHD has a lot more going on that's taxing the system graphically. Having literal thousands of genestealer corpses each have their own dismemberment mechanic would be too much. Did you see the FPS drop at that one point in the video when that horde showed up? That's without dismemberment. There's a lot going on.

>he keeps posting Warhammer memes when he knows nothing about the WH universe or lore

Well yeah. If they wanted to pander to me and other autists alike, they'd do that. Good gunplay is far too underrated, despite making gameplay so much more satisfying simply by existing.

>I need a gore mechanic or the gameplay is shit
Literal sociopathic autistic manchild.

>user posts images on an imageboard - user is shocked

>STOP LIKING THINGS

Yes, genestealers can survive the vacuum of space, the very trailer in the OP shows them running along the outer hull you idiot, the nids flying through space in living ships so it is nothing to them.

Look man, it is WH40k, it runs off of rule of cool, not realistic simulation. The guns are muffled because you're in space and the muffled thump of the gunfire sounds cool, your footsteps sound heavy because you're wearing shitons of armor and it sounds cool and helps give off that impression, you can hear the nids shrieking because you're being swarmed, it is supposed to freak you out, scare you, give you some idea of their direction.

If you want realism pack up your no-fun-allowed nitpicking and play arma or whatever.

>literally everybody on Cred Forums says this game looks like garbage
This is the first thread I've seen where the vast majority of posts weren't hyped.

>majority of posts
it's just one faggot shitposting

>I don't understand how L4D did it
Because L4D didn't have a fraction of what this game has, all of which is taxing on the system. Did you see the FPS drop in the trailer? That's WITHOUT a dismember mechanic. But if you're willing to sacrifice smooth gameplay for your weird gore fetish, more power to you.
>feedback, sound, joy of shooting
It's a fucking video game. You're not going to get even close to what a real gun handles like, and again, you have no metric to go by because these weapons don't exist AND it's being fired in an environment that isn't Earth.

Now I remember why I dont come to this board.

Everyone tries to talk about a vidya than some autistic child has to come in and pick apart a TRAILER like its the actual game. Some of the most cynical fucks alive swear to christ. Do you really have nothing better to do than shitpost about a game and its universe you already admitted knowing nothing about?

You know something's wrong when you get fps drops in your trailer.

>>STOP LIKING THINGS
every post you've made in this thread can be summed up with that line

>it runs off of rule of cool, not realistic simulation.
Which is why I expected it to look and sound cool, which to me it doesn't. At all. I mean, maybe the devs have different standards of cool, we're arguing opinions here after all.
I'm the autistic kind of faggot who thinks accurate, realistic portrayals are cool. Be it firefights, weaponry, strategy or tactics or physics. Hell, I'm completely fine with science-magic explanations for things, but only if there are actual explanations.
If it's just a half-assed job at something, then there's nothing exciting about it.

>you already admitted knowing nothing about
Actually I do know something about it, I just forget things because I don't actually play anything 40k. All I do is read fluff and threads on /tg/.

If you don't like it, stop replying to me, you retard.

You retards are literally replying to me, telling me my opinions are incorrect.

gameplay looks like exact copy and paste version of Warhammer vermintide with a different skin.
that's a bit disappointing

>I don't understand how L4D managed to have a gore system but this doesn't.

You are comparing small studio in france to valve. Try using your brain for a moment, and maybe you will find a reason.

The small studio did not work hard and long enough?
Even fucking decade old mods have dismemberment.

It doesn't really have more than vermintide going on, including the number of enemies. Also I'm sure corpses will disappear anyway, so that's not a point.

Not to mention deathwing, which by the way is running on UE, can take advantage of modern hardware, while L4D (which features also hordes on screen) managed with what users had almost 10 years ago.

I will enjoy it; dismemberment/gore, while it's definitely important in 40k setting, isn't such a vital feature for a vidya after all.

>never states a reason
stay Cred Forums

Weapons, melee, art design feel completely different.
Plus body awareness and the fact this game has a singleplayer campaign with 11 missions

I don't know what you're talking about

sure, buddy

And you're still a faggot

But it looks like shit

>accurate, realistic portrayals
>in a game where your a guy in a huge suit of power armor walking around a massive clusterfuck of ships binded together by the warp
>full of aliums with claws that can rip through any armor like butter
Autism: the post

>I will enjoy it; dismemberment/gore, while it's definitely important in 40k setting, isn't such a vital feature for a vidya after all.
No, but good gunplay and enjoyment of shooting at things is quite important for a horde shooter, especially for me. In PVP it doesn't matter that much since the competition creates the excitement and interest, but in a PVE game against poor-AI hordes, YES.

Yes. I want an accurate portrayal of that. How hard is it to understand? Do you have a learning disability or something?

>But it looks like shit
>A 10 year old game looks like shit
Are you 13 or something?

L4D and Vermintide don't look a quarter as good as Deathwing graphically. That's a lot of work for the system. It's easy to implement gore mechanics when your game looks like shit.

>telling me my opinions are incorrect
>literally says "people who don't agree with me are plebs"
lol

Mod version didn't have dismemberment, it came in commercial version. And those resources were wasted on menial shit while they could have been used to something more useful.

>L4D
L4D is from 2009 or so. L4D2 looks pretty good if you max it out or play on console

>lol
Well yes. Doesn't mean their opinions are incorrect, just that the people who have them are plebes.

Yeah, but there's more to RO:Ost gameplay than horde shooting.

Gunds don't sound badass enough. Not enough dakka.
They sound like something you would use in Call of Duty, not as a fucking walking tank with weapons so powerful that the act of firing them would destroy regular humies.

>Yes. I want an accurate portrayal of that.
How do you want it than? All I've heard from you is "hurr weapons sound bad" you havent made any arguments. Stop pretending you aren't here just to shitpost.

Spess Muhreens ona Spess Stayshun

You can't objectively say how gunplay will be from that trailer, it shows very little.

If Deathwing is sucessful they're doing EYE 2.

How about start with the ammunition these babies use and its effects on living tissue? Once again, I want the rounds of this exosuit-held autocannon to shred through the enemies.

>Yeah, but there's more to RO:Ost gameplay than horde shooting.

But there is more than Deathwing to it too? Like suad management for exemple

>you can't tell me my opinion is incorrect
>but I'll call you a pleb for having an opinion I view as less than mine
You legitimately have autism, dude. Like that's actual autism right there, memes aside.

So will this be fun to play alone or do you have to play it with 3 other people like Left 4 Dead or Vermintide? If it's the latter then I can't exactly be very interested since i'm a loser without friends.

And what is that squad management like? Before you start the mission? Can you make formations? Tell each guy to hold at a certain point? Focus on target?

I don't think you even know what autism is.

You're right that's not autism. but you're still a massive faggot.

>Autocannon shells once contained an explosive charge similar to that of a bolt round (only far larger) though the means of producing this charge has been lost to Imperial science
>now the rounds fired by an Autocannon are less powerful than they once were. However, the Autocannon is still more than capable of eliminating heavily armoured infantry or light vehicles,
Huh it's almost like they had to use smaller munitions for it.

Actually, I do, because my cousin is autistic. You legitimately have a case for having high-functioning autism or Asperger's. I'm not even joking or shitposting, just letting you know.

Yeah, kinda. I like riling up autists and kids who take me seriously when I say their opinions are objectively incorrect.

L4D it's actually still pleasant to look at, and honestly Vermintide isn't that inferior graphic wise. And I've already explained there's a 8 years gap and a slight difference with nowadays hardware performances, which definitely makes up for the graphical improvement

I've always been interested in the universe, and I picked up DoW (And the expanions, DC a best) and got motivated enough to read a few books.

I don't play TT, i'm more of a Battletech man myself.

I fucking love the architecture of the ship, it looks really nice with lots of details.

"I'm only pretending to be retarded"

My brother's a 'burger though, so I know very well what high functioning autism is like. If anyone's being autistic, it's you for being completely unable to not take me seriously.
You've got that autistic obsession about something completely inane, so right now I'm starting to think it's actually you with the autism and you're just projecting.

No, not pretending. I'm intentionally riling you up for my own amusement. I'd either expect you to be a newfag who's never seen shitposting of this type before, or then you're just simply autistic.

>huh nothing personal kid, not your fault you fell for a professional shitposter like me
>maybe next time you can realize your not on my level
*tip*

Intergalactic Kerfuffle: EternalSleep Gliders

>"you're just projecting"
>while he projects and deflects away from himself
The fact that you put your opinion above everyone else's as if it's absolute fact, belittling the opinions of others as "plebs" while simultaneously getting angry that people don't take YOUR opinion seriously is enough of a sign that you have a severe social disorder, whether it be Ass Burgers or something else, something is flawed.

Well yeah, you did autistically cling onto something as stupid as me claiming your opinion is incorrect. That is something to laugh about.

Are you dyslexic? I just stated multiple times that me telling your opinions are incorrect was in jest. How new are you, exactly? Did you just get here from Reddit this week?

>t.

>le ebin trole man

No, I didn't deceive or even really try to deceive. Telling someone on Cred Forums that their opinion is incorrect and they're bad for having it is so clearly a joke that anyone who takes it seriously is either a complete newfag, autistic, or just stupid.

>lost the argument
>I was just le pretending to trol u xD
Jesus Christ, this board I swear.

>an argument
On what, exactly? Could you point me to it?

I'm starting to think you're just fishing for replies here, user. You wouldn't do such a thing, would you?

that's the big question. will streumon deliver a cool campaign, or is it just an arcade shooter where you just keep walking through bigass rooms and never stop shooting because the Genestealers keep materializing out of thin air behind you like the infinite zombie horde in l4d.

apparently Streum On has given out interviews and claim the SP campaign isn't just tacked on with severals chapter they clock at 30-90 minutes each and they actually had a GW writer on staff or some shit to make sure everything is by the Codex. If it has a good SP campaign I'd prolly pick it up later but I'm not spending the brozouf on blind faith there.

Problem. i'm not riled up.I can just tell that you're a retarded faggot.

itt: it's L4D in 40k for normies with friends and really loud effects and that isn't cool because it's all shit

So now that the shitposter has outed himself as a Reddit-tier memester, can we get back to actually discussing the game?

I hope the melee combat is good, the mace and axe look badass but these trailers have shown such little melee combat, instead focusing on gunplay. I definitely wanna go the route I did with Vermintide and be a tanky shield guy.

Yeah but who goes around doing that in their spare time. that's worse than the people who seriously gives too many fucks about video games.

Not my fault Reddit (apparently) adopts years old behaviours and memes to the point where newfags think oldfags are newfags.

It was a single off-hand comment about user being a pleb for having opinions that differ from mine. He then proceeded to go on an autistic rant about how opinions are subjective and I have autism for saying they're objective.

BEST TERMINATOR SUIT COMING THROUGH

>opinions are subjective and I have autism for saying they're objective.
Except this is true. An opinion by definition can't be objective.
>newfags think oldfags are newfags
Trolling isn't a Reddit behavior like user said, but it doesn't stop you from being an immense fucking faggot. Especially after admitting to trolling and staying in the thread you were trolling. You're just fishing for (You)s, you're a Cred Forums-tier memefag and you need to go back.

>Except this is true. An opinion by definition can't be objective.
user, tell me honestly. Are you autistic or dyslexic? How new are you?
How can you still not comprehend what I've been saying?
It is humour. Opinions being subjective is such an obvious, simple thing, that people, especially on Cred Forums like joking about their own opinion being the only correct one, saying that everyone else are wrong and shit for having different views. Example:
>user A: Flat chests are the fucking best. Cowtits are shit and you're shit for liking them
The humour here is that preferences are subjective, as every normal person understands. It's also about how anons notoriously will argue about absolutely everything, even subjective things.
Do you understand now, or do I still have to explain further?

i mustve been gone for too long cuz this game looks awesome to me.

kinda nice not being jaded anymore

Fun isn't allowed, you double-nigger. Go back to wherever you came from.

That armor suit is pure pauldron

Who the fuck are you replying to? I'm not the guy you've been autistically arguing with for the past hour. I just made a comment on your most recent post about opinions being subjective.
>how new are you?
How to spot a newfag 101: look for this phrase.

>no duel lightning claws

desu I want dual power fists.

>"Do I fit in yet guys??": The Post

It was an actual question, user. Answer it, please. You talk and act like someone completely foreign to Cred Forums's culture so I simply want an answer to whether it's because you're new or if it's because you're autistic.
Though since you're not the autist himself, it doesn't really matter.

Fuck, I've been trying to fit in for 8 years now but still can't manage it. Could you give me some tips, user?

The giant muzzle flash combined with the screen shakes gives me headache

>thinks all of Cred Forums is Cred Forums
Go the fuck back you fucking faggot. It doesn't matter if you've been here since 2003, cancer is cancer.

>8 years
Jesus Christ user how pathetic can you be to stay here for 8 fucking years

>announcing how long you've been on the site
Hello newfriend.

i believe it. look at how big a sperg he is

your brain is dying

Read this

wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Main_Page#.U3VDYD29KSM

>How to spot a newfag 101: look for this phrase.
How to spot a newfag 101: look for this phrase.

wut

Are we ever gonna get a good narrative-based 40k game again?

How come this and Shadow warrior 2 cost about 40 bucks and look better than other AAA games?

Knock it off already geez

This has to be shopped. No way a AAA studio made a character that looks like this unironically.

Looks like the fishmen in call of cuthulu.

Looks like Private Pyle crossed with the Geico Caveman

>2008
>claims he's not a redditor

>no power fists or lightning claws
>english on the sword instead of latin
>assault cannon isn't basically the sulfatum from EYE except firing explosive bolts
>no cyclone launchers

Granted they did a beautiful job with the level design it seems, as long as it doesn't get downgraded before release. GW should also be smart for once and maybe give the devs a less restrictive license so we can play Imperial Navy boarding teams or other factions that do ship to ship combat.

>muh reddit

The default weapon its a power fist you dumb dumb

Anybody who has ever visited Reddit is immediately discredited as a poster here. As a herald of "Cred Forums culture" you should know this.

I just cant get into 40k

This does look promising though

Honestly if you think you won't enjoy don't buy it.

Leave heretic.

>X2 HEAVY FLAMER

>no screenshake
>no recoil
>no power

I'm glad you're not a game dev. Weak guns are the number one reason shooters are shit.

remove jackposters

literally the space ducks from the 5th element

reminder that dawn of war 2 was good

2008 is newfag, after that is cancer, then comes Reddit.

aren't we all

>PC gaming

Hopefully we can turn those off.

It looks insanely fun user. I am sorry you don't like it but respect your opinion

mariachi marine skin when

youtube.com/watch?v=ug_gqH1tzPk

>The recoil doesn't look like recoil, it's just screen shake. The sounds are muffled
This is probably because YOU'RE INSIDE TERMINATOR ARMOR, OF COURSE THERE ISNT ANY FUCKING RECOIL OR DEAFENING NOISE YOU'RE INSIDE A GODDAMN MECHA YOU STUPID FUCK

>make it actually shoot out burning liquid
Which is exactly what it does, watch the actual footage. There is an arc to the flamer whip, it has liquid physics

Actually I was excited they had weapon jamming at all

breaking news: Cred Forums is full of shitposting

>cyclone launchers
Is there even room inside a space hulk to use cyclones?

Anyway FAQ says there's about 16 weapons, this video showed about half that?