So, when Persona 5 gets a PC port, will you buy it? On release, on a steam sale? What's the right price?

So, when Persona 5 gets a PC port, will you buy it? On release, on a steam sale? What's the right price?

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/atlus-please-consider-releasing-persona-5-for-pc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wishful thinking

I would get it on pc too.

I have always wanted to try a persona game. is this worth getting?

Not sure about P5 yet, but I can tell you that Persona 3 FES and Persona 4 Golden are great games. (P3FES is on PS2 and P4G is on Vita, original P4 is on PS2).

I have just one question.
Can I sex up the nurse? Hnnnngh

ahahahahhah fucking pcucks

This is from the mouth of Atlus PR theirself.

>''''''''''when''''''''''
',:^y

>paying for pc games

>Persona 5 gets a PC port
Had a good laugh, tnx

NX port is liklier, and that says a lot.

Never.

If they port this one too I will kill myself.

>PCucks are so starved for games that they have to imagine getting them from PS4.

Thank god I didn't fell for PC meme.

>Guilty Gear Xrd Revelator was a PS3 game, therefore its playable on PC.
>Persona 5 has a PS3 version too, which means it might go on PS Now.

PC players will be able to play it. Stay mad.

I would like it on the PC just so I could play it with Japanese audio. Fuck English voice acting. 90% of it is just straight garbage.

> i didnt fell for

Are all console turds illiterate or just you?

The best part is EOPs have to wait months just to get an inferior version where the highschool girls sound like grandmas and pronounce japanese words awkwardly. Cringe worthy dialogue in a game where 90% of it is dialogue.

PC will get persona 5 in ~10 years when the ps3 is emulated

Thanks for beta testing sonybros

Sure OP, how about a more realistic question.

When will Persona 3 & 4 get a PC port?

If it gets a port, yes. I'd buy it on release.
If they did release it on launch, same price as console would be fine, maybe a bit cheaper since there's no transport/printing/other costs. But if port happens significantly later, you can't really expect people to pay full price for something, since at that point the price of console version has gone down too.
It's the best modern Persona to date. "Modern" meaning PS2 releases and onwards, they play wildly different to PS1 games, though I'd say whole series is worth trying. Except maybe the first game.
Yes. You can also sex the teacher.

You can play those games for free on PC anyway.

>Yes.
Perfect.

>You can also sex the teacher.
Who would want to do that, ew.

John Hardin is such a fucking idiot. After "Persona 5 will definitely release in 2015" fiasco, he sure seems well informed about what's going on at Atlus and Sega.
Also, what kind of PR guy spends time to spite possible audience, with Futurama memes no less?

It was years since the ps3 came out. Why the glorious pc master race can't emulate that console at 1080 and 60 fps in a toaster yet??

such a mediocre (you) festival

They pulled catherine from PSNow because it's on PC now, what makes you think that they'll port their own games to steam?

>Who would want to do that, ew.
She dresses as maid and her social link gives you better time management for each day.
...Or are you some kind of faggot who didn't want to get it on with teacher in Persona 3?

One could use that as argument that they will be porting the games on PC. They don't want people playing the game through rental service with which they'll see very little profit from, because it's much better if people buy it directly from them.
...Then again, that is really grasping at straws.

PC has 144hz, real 4k, controller options, multi monitor setups, mods, tons of creation tools and programs, etc.

It's been 50 million years since PC had 1080p and 60fps why can't consoles maintain a steady framerate yet?

And most PC users with good builds can afford cheap consoles anyway, so they can play the games if they really wanted. Can't say the same for peasants.

The art on the bottom is hideous. The long horse face makes her not cute and the huge eyes stop her from looking mature/sexy.

POWER OF THE CELL

All jokes aside, consoles with obscure hardware are always harder to emulate. This is why Wii emulation happened so quickly, people had already worked on Gamecube emulation and Wii was mostly similar to it.

>buying a persona without a subtitle
>ever
Thanks for paying to beta-test Atlus' latest game!

Are all PC turds beg for my games or just you?

Fuck you, she looks great.

Yep, just like Catherine. Seriously you neckbeards are pathethic.

I don't get this argument. I suppose to listen ching-chong instead of english for 70hr because?

So now that you faggots got told in the yakuza thread your next target is persona 5?

You can't. They require powerful hardware and it still can fuck them up. Playing them on console is cheaper.

>PCucks

You're playing a ching chong game already, weeb. Listening to old grandmas voicing japanese high schoolers is cringe worthy shit and you have to listen to that for hours.

it is a mediocre game though

>Persona 5 has a PS3 version too,
Hope you're up on your NIP, user.

Holy shit, PCfags are pathetic.

Play the PSP version of 3 then. PPSSPP emulates 99% of the games perfectly.

How do I raise stats more effectively? Should I shell out 5000 yen for a shitty omelete rice at the maid cafe in order to raise my charm?

If Atlus did start doing PC ports, I'd see them starting with either those two or PSP remakes of PS1 games, just like how NISA started from the very first Disgaea games.
Sure, newer ones would sell more, but if you released old games after the newest one, hardly anybody would buy those. But if you make a big announcement that's "Persona is coming to PC!" and start from beginning after which you keep steadily releasing the games, people will keep buying them, even if some people drop out middle of the series. And this way you won't devalue the recently released console version.

I'm not weeb actually, and prefer to listen normal language. Your argument about "beta testing" because no ching chong language to hear was silly.

On release. The game oozes a sense of style and vibe that we don't see a lot in gaming whether East or West. And specifically I personally believe a PC port to be a never ever, I'd buy the damn base game for $100 dollarydoos on release if it really happens. Nip voices a must to satiate my inner weeb though

It's Bloodborne and Yakuza denial all over again

>false flagging this hard

You do realize most people couldn't care less about this weeb trash, right?

Have they seriously taken down all Persona 5 videos?
>Oh no my shitty waifu simulator series might be ruined

But the PS3 version is being localized too?
What counts as normal language, the one you hear from TV and radio all the time? Should people from non-English speaking countries be upset that they can't hear normal language in games?
Do you have trouble playing games like Banjo Kazooie with random sounds in place of speech, or games with no voicing at all?

>Should people from non-English speaking countries be upset that they can't hear normal language in games?

You realize more people know english than japanese? How I get beta version of game because I will listen language I actually know?

Fuck off umarufag. You're a spic and shitpost on multiple websites every single day.

>pcfags shitposting about yakuza 0 coming to PC yesterday all day
>got BTFO
>now shitposting about persona 5 coming to PC
pathetic

CPU: quad core 1.7 GHz
RAM: 6 GB
Graphic card: NVIDIA GeForce 940M

P4 runs smoothly on my machine with occasional lag that's barely noticeable.

>You realize more people know english than japanese?
So what? English voicing on Persona games is generally pretty shitty, why should they waste money and time on that rather than just shipping the game with JP voices?
Dubs for media that's not intended for kids who can't read subtitles is worthless. Or do you actually watch foreign live-action movies dubbed too?

guys, should I emulate persona 4 or is vita version superior?

No I dont play weeb shit

You couldn't pay me to play Persona.

>a jrpg that is also available on a decade old console
>bloodborne
>a hollywood interactive movie
>a generic waifu game that only has one gimmick that becomes stale after 5 minutes
>weebsouls
>furryshit that only hipsters care about

Wooooah....so this is the PS4....woah.....Can't wait to play at 30fps and pay $60 just to play online and have no mods, have no controller options and have no good exclusives. woaaahhhhh dude...

Vita

Which one is Yakuza?

change.org/p/atlus-please-consider-releasing-persona-5-for-pc

lmaoing real hard

Maybe lack of dubbing is actually the reason Yakuza is underperforming in West?

What are your favorite games, user?

Stay mad irrelevant pkek and get back to your garbage MOBA trash

DELETE THIS

>English voicing on Persona games is generally pretty shitty

You what? I played P4 and dubbing was really good. Why should I listen to ching chong again? Comparing video games to movies is retarded too.

>Cred Forums always shitposting back and forth over console ports to PC
I don't see the problem with games getting ported to PC. No matter what happens, Cred Forums will shitpost about it. Personally, if Yakuza came to PC and increased its fanbase in the West, I'd be pretty happy with that.

I'd still play it on console simply because its tradition at this point.

>P4
>dubbing was really good
lmao

>buzzwords and memes

PCucks are truly pathethic

If pc has so many great games, why do you keep drooling over Playstation exclusives?

PC have mods and controller options in any of those games? Woah user.

You forgot the hamster pic

this

It's flooded with indie shit. PCucks have to bring retro games when you ask them about their libary. They simply don't have games to play.

Only worthwhile PC exclusives are the Ys games and even then all the new ones have been on Sony consoles
HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAH

>PCucks
>in Persona thread

>tfw you're an idort
>tfw you've transcended above meaningless console war faggorty

Holy shit, they are begging again.

>I played P4 and dubbing was really good
The dudes in game sound fine because they are industry veterans, but that also meant that they had been in pretty much every Atlus localization too. Girls on other hand were varying degrees of bad, like how Yukiko sounds like tired lady, Chie is way too hype and Naoto's actor couldn't pull the androgynous voice off at all. Only Laura Bailey gave solid performance as Rise.
Now, you could argue that Japanese media has similar problem of featuring same VAs all the time, but unlike western dubbing where that happens because of limited talent pool, in Japan that's because directors want certain voice for the character, and typecast VA known for certain kind of performance. Even then single VA rarely voices more than one character in a big name series.

Also, wouldn't RPG like Persona be much better fit for original audio than a movie? In a movie there'd be no way to slow down action if you can't keep up with subtitles, but in Persona text will not advance before you press a button, giving you plenty of time to read the text.

>last signature two years ago
>again

It's gonna be Nier all over again isn't it

It's gonna be Catherine and P4 all over again.

Uh, no. You can emulate PS2 games just fine even on old ass hardware and the Persona games run fine.

After Yakuza was confirmed to not coming to PC I gave up on PC gaming. Not gonna fell for Cred Forums memes again.

>>furryshit that only hipsters care about

>P4 all over again
please no, if they start making a million spinoffs again I may just hang myself

Prepare the rope then.

No, you can't. PS2 emulation on mid tier system is bollocks with shitton of issues. Just get a console.

>So much autism in one post.

Congratulation user, it's really achievement.

Nope, 9 months ago. Comment was 2 years ago.

even though the Ys games are availible on almost any existing system and only a few games got ported to pc.