Why aren't you doing that quest for 400 artifact power right NOW user...

Why aren't you doing that quest for 400 artifact power right NOW user? You could be slowly getting closer to that trait for 5% more damage to your skill!

Legion sucks, what went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

wowprogress.com/gearscore/
eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/aegwynn/Akkis/feed
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you suck

Im a pure dps class that's forced to stick to one of my trees because lol no AP reset.

not being allowed to take more than 3 days off the game without feeling you're permanently set back went wrong
being backstabbed by RNG seeing shitters getting 2+ legendaries when your whole guild is sitting on 0 went wrong
good gear being completely dependent on RNG went wrong
the absolute worst case of class unbalance ever seen went wrong
not being allowed to use any offspecs went wrong
not being allowed to be an altoholic even while being a NEETness went wrong
world quests being "hey remember that quest you did while leveling up? now you can do it again!" went wrong

We've already got a Legion gripes thread, least we can do is stay there.

>alt unfriendly as fuck

Combined with

>elitist shithead community

Combined with

>Blizzard's ineptitude balancing a game despite having a beta for half a year

I think it's pretty fucking great

>Alt unfriendly
Good. You're one person, not two people. If you're playing an MMO with literally any community, sense of immersion, or has any capacity for connecting with your character, you should have been 1-character playing until you found a class you liked and just stuck with it.
>Elitist shithead community
Considering it's a community of casuals, most of which still dont fucking understand "Shade of Xavius" mechanics on heroic or higher, I would say you're probably reactive to a vocal minority.
>Blizzard's ineptitude
Yeah pretty much. Some classes are just obviously better than others right now, pvp is a mess, and there are still a lot of very high impact bugs that aren't addressed.

1/3. This game is bad for a lot of reasons, but your first two are A: A good thing instead of a bad thing, and B: Tertiary and mostly untrue at its core.

Why is blizzard so bad at balancing? It's been more than 10 years and they havent even got it right once.

obligatory .my daily gives 1.5k btw and im pretty sure i'm behind many other people

>what went wrong?
It's still WoW.

You should be at artifact trait 24 or very close to it if you been keeping up

>elitist shithead community

Frost DK or Warlock.

I already quit playing it. Didn't even bother to do the first raid.
>geared up to 850 in a fucking week
>legendary items are RNG luck
>everything about suramar was awful
>alt unfriendly as fuck because of shitty artifact power
>alt spec unfriendly as fuck
>pvp is bland as shit right now

>quest for 400 artifact power
>not for 900
enjoy your grind.

Sorry you hate fun. Blizzard has a habit of adding catchup mechanics for alt players later in every expansion. Sorry you can't max out all 9 of your characters in a month you fucking autist.

Also, 850 aint shit, literally min requirement. Come back when you're 880+.

PvP is the same it's always been. I don't know what you expected.

You were one of those people that bitched about nms, right? They literally said a year in advance legendary items were going to be random drops, and now they are and you're bitching.

>catchup mechanics
oooh yeah 1 day off a single AK research (usually 5 days) when everyone's already at 7 or 8 AK big fucking whoop
fuck off pajeet

>Come back when you're 880+.
wowprogress.com/gearscore/
dumb blizz shill

>responding to shitposting
You are contributing to the problem.

haven't played but plan to try it out, looks cool but of course world of warcraft is shit just like every other video game

>why can't i pretend to be retarded in piece?
fuck off backpedaling samefag

you surpassed retardation and reached a whole new level of stupid

>in piece

Don't respond to it either. All you do is enable and encourage the infantile behavior.

Didn't play WoW since WotLK.

How are retri palas now?

Are they respected as DD or are they still kill yourself tier?

I already played retri a little and well, at least it isn't just "hit 1-5 until its dead" all the time anymore, with holy power and some talents you have a little bit more possibilities.

But is it good in endgame and will people accept me as DD or do I have to hope no one else gets the spot instead?

Also what the heck did they do to rogues.

>How are retri palas now?

The best ST melee class right now
Rogues beat them only when there's movement involved

>400 AP
I think it's actually literally impossible for me to get that little as a quest reward now. I get 750-1800.

but its fun seeing his mind breaking apart

>not being allowed to use any offspecs went wrong
I see multiple people post this, and I never understand. All my specs sit at Alvl 18 minimum.

>Being this wrong

Don't lie to the kid. Feral druids and rogues are top shit on nearly every fight.

whats the best meme ranged spec right now senpaitachi

>being sub-23 this far into the expansion
enjoy being useless

>tfw only at 20
Sheeeit

>"dude ur retard lmao"
>mind breaking apart
you have to be over the age of 18 to post here

Fire Mage or MM Hunter. Though the latter will make sure you get instakicked from groups because useless add pulling is part of their rotation.

welcome to the new REAL wow endgame

game sucks major ass right now
i'm having more fun roleplaying then serious raiding or doing endgame content

>they killed BM hunter with that retarded hati faggot you have no control over instead of giving hunters just a second pet
>they killed monk heal with soothing mist being passive (don't like it? grind till HT level 40 for active soothing mist ;))
fuck blizzard

you don't know jon snow.

wew, that's what my alt is on, and I only do emissary wq on it basically

Don't worry though, Artifact knowledge is gonna ramp up soon to ridiculous numbers

I'm baffled that there are elitists in this farmville game anymore

>tfw MM hunter
>ripping through big adds pull, wanted in m+ runs
>Being top in damage meters in raids because of adds being too far apart for fire mages to spread their ignite or meeles to cleave on
>Think the 20% barrage nerf did anything as to not having it talented at all times anyway

I tanked m+9 with a rank 13 weapon, so uh...

Nothing went wrong, legion is the best MMO in years and fixed most of the problems with wow

Maybe it's just because I never played any of the shitty expansions, never play alts, and love long powergrinds, but I'm enjoying it a lot and see myself continuing to do so

The salt in the forums are so delicious, the LFR tears keep flowing because they can't complete raid quests associated with EN in LFR and have to actually communicate with people and join normal runs to do them.

Oh who am I kidding, they never bother with the group finder unless it's automatic

I like it

>tanked
now try a role that isn't just "as long as you don't die you're doing good"

Mists of Pandaria was infinitely superior

>b-but pandas
raids were better, professions were better, pvp was better, and not doing daily quests wouldn't permenetly fuck you over

Not even him but I have never seen so much heroic dungeon kicking or jealousy on this scale before.

>You could be slowly getting closer to that trait for 5% more damage to your skill!

Wow, just like vanilla, but everyone sure loved the fuck out of those shitty talent trees for some reason.

Pretty much, Anyone with any sort of taste would agree that Mists of Pandaria was the last great expansion

And yes it was better than Wotlk, Cant speak for TBC though since i never raided in that expansion

>play outlaw rogue
>get kicked if i have bad roll the bones rolls
>people suck my dick if i have good roll the bones rolls
>play my priest
>instant kick for being disc
>just play holy lmao XD

The only class that I haven't had trouble with is resto shaman and fire mage

I feel like MoP and Legion are kind of on par, both pretty good with a couple of little problems that aren't really detracting too much for me.

I like the weapon talent trees mostly for the same reasons I liked vanilla talent trees, but being time gated behind dailies and AP research puts a huge damper on the whole thing.

Do Rogues and Mages still rape everyone in PvP?

> game sucks major ass right now
>bm hunter
Not even playing legion, but fuck it's hard to take any of the complaints seriously when they all seem to be coming from retards
>wah random legendaries are random!
> elitist community sucks!
>alts are that's :-(
Seriously, I hate that this game is populated by fucking morons. Guess I'm lucky my PC is dead for another month or two.

just your opinion man.

I truely pity OP for being unable to enjoy video games any longer.

fellow wowfags, celebrate our love of vidya and our many weekends of fun thanks to this and other games.

I see so many posts like these but I haven't seen any genuine kicking ingame at all.

>raids were better

lol, there hasn't been a good raid in the game since Ulduar. The last good one before that was Kara.

>I want all my rewards right now! I don't wanna have to work towards anything! I need immediate gratification

I'm thankful that legion has fully exposed the neo-mmo retards like you and the fact that its design inherently shits all over your playstyle. Now fuck off and don't come back.

I had a lot of fun with outlaw, but it wore off quick.
You either tear everything apart or you're found somewhere down by the tank dps. The funniest thing is that even if you get 6 Buffs during burst, you (at least I) can barely match the burst of a fire mage or an arms warrior with good procs.
I had a string of awful rolls on Cenarius and could not match anyones dps for the life of me.
>have to kill dryad and dragon
>get broadsides
>get grand melee
>get jolly roger
>broadsides yet again
>get buried treasure+grand melee
>at this point those adds are more than halfway dead
>raid lead complains about bad add dps
At least I was useful cleaning up the roots with cloak+sprint+hook, that counts for something, r-right guys?

>pure dps

Why do people do this

Enjoy your 40 minute queues faggot

>getting AP for alts or even offspec can be a bit slow
>OH WOW FAGGOT WANTS EVERYTHING HANDED TO THEM ON A SILVER PLATTER BLIZZ JUST MAIL IT TO THEM INGAME

It doesn't have to be all or nothing you raging idiot, I think something like the rested xp system for AP would do nicely.

Literally not a single correct point, what the fuck are you talking about

>I love timewalls and being told when I can have fun
ebin

Quest makes you do mythic dungeons. The people complaining they can't finish it in LFR means they have to be up the the emerald nightmare part of the quest. Which means they had to go and do mythics.

They have the gear.
They have atleast the bare minimum skill and knowledge required.
Literally 0 reason they couldn't organise a pug run, find one in the group finder or in trade chat.

I don't get this Blizzard actually did kind of good by having that quest force them to do mythics and get some mythic gear it shows them they don't need LFR. normal is easy enough now even bad pugs can clear most bosses easily.

>That fag that hates grinding in an MMO

>I enjoy time-gating because I'm a literal retard who can't see Blizzard is artificially stretching out progression to milk more money from its addicted playerbase

>that MMO that prevents you from grind

SO if I buy the game now, am I fucked?

I only hate that you literally can't play any other spec without losing out

>Can only get raid loot once a week

WOW NICE TIMEGATING BLIZZARD

>professions were better
i cant say it was good on all of them
alchemy, engie and cooking peaked at their best during panda

bs,lw, and tailor were still on the same level since wrath

>time gates prevent me from playing bgs/arenas/mythic+ dungeons/raids

Oh wait, no they don't, you're just a shitposting casual who's so booty blasted that he can't fill out the artifact tree in one month that you probably throw temper tantrums on the forums. Please end your life so I never run into you in game, thanks.

>Good. You're one person, not two people. If you're playing an MMO with literally any community, sense of immersion, or has any capacity for connecting with your character, you should have been 1-character playing until you found a class you liked and just stuck with it.

wew lad
is this what retards actually believe?

>Varian dies
>Vol'jin dies
>jaina refuses to let horde in Dalaran
>nobody mentions this after you get to the broken isles and it has literally no impact on the story

This is what is wrong with legion

I think you get artifact knowledge (the % increase to all AP gained) faster the later you start but I don't know if thats actually true

Not really, nobody ever failed a boss fight because they were lacking that extra 1% damage during enrage on their warrior. Think about the guilds that cleared bosses already while there are still people trying and failing despite being more powerful now, knowing what you're doing is far more important than missing a few ranks of AP to anyone with half a brain.

Is it that bad with outlaw? I play outlaw and this is the farthest I got and this is making me worry
newfag wow player here

>>time gates prevent me from playing bgs/arenas/mythic+ dungeons/raids
Actually, yes, it does.

Are you retarded Pajeet? Oh wait, is just your job.

What's fun about filling out your artifact tree? Explain it to me.

>I'm a faggot anime poster who thinks progression walls are a new concept in any mmo ever
>I'll also call them 'artificial' for no other reason besides the fact that I don't like them

Literally a dime a dozen lmao

>Do Rogues and Mages still rape everyone in PvP?

Rogues yes, mages nay.

My hunt shreds mages in his sleep.

you mean you don't like korean-style grinding?

casual pleb

>tfw the class you picked first isn't fun, the class you picked second isn't fun, and now that you finally find a class you love it's too late because you are going to be like 5 AK levels behind everyone else

bravo, gj blizzard. i wont even go into the retarded rng legendary system

>plz blizzard, make everything instant for me so I don't have to put in any effort at all
>plz gib

The welfare queens of mmos, you guys are honestly pathetic

>All the threads about wow now are complains.
Fucking finally. Shills are gone and retards are realizing it is WoD 2.0

>353459578
>I literally cannot fucking read

Good job.

>rested xp
>instant

You are actually this retarded.

>"Oh fuck our game has no content. What do we do?"
>"Stick everything behind a timer and only give them a set amount of quests a day."
>"Perfect. You're promoted."
Some retard on Cred Forums
>"SNARF SNARF SNARF YOUR COCK TASTES SO GOOD BLIZZARD GOBBLE GOBBLE GOBBLE"

>Sylvanas clearly leading the Horde now
>Greymane hell-bent on stopping her and ruins her Val'kyr plan in Varian's name
>Jaina gone and implied to be Old Gods' newest bitch

But besides that I guess you're right.

You mean 10 min queue at top ? Stay clueless you are almost cute

>Can only get raid loot once a week
One of my biggest complaints of WoW since vanilla. The other one was items being "bind" to a character.

Again, I only played this crap because my friends played it.

Not him but I do love gook grind. Hell, I may even play WoW if I could korea grind in it instead of it's current facebook grind.

Shaman got boring quick, Spriest can't keep up unless I take surrender to memes, the only other class I think looks fun is a lock and fuck they look like they are in an ass spot. Unsubbed last night.

0/10

Working towards getting new passive skills that can change my playstyle. As a monk I just got 'transfer the power' which influences the way I play my class.

It's a form of progression that actually takes time and effort though, so of course the casual idiots on Cred Forums would hate it.

>telling lies on the interwebs

Adorable.

Earlier this morning we had a dh complain about his 30 minute wait as soon as everyone zoned in.

We voted him out for whining. Good times.

There's like a grand total of two mythic only dungeons behind some of the easiest rep to get, you can do everything else just fine and those aren't even required to progress, calm down.

Explain how it does, you dumb shitskin

Well, I exaggerated a little, it's not so bad most of the time. The bad thing is, everything can happen with this RNG. Some tries you get 2 buffs consistently, sometimes good ones at that, like shark+broadsides, other tries you can roll 6+ times and still have only 1 buff.
It's not the greatest fun to have your dps depent almost completely on rng luck.

You sound like a shitter that need to grossly overgear competition to get average result.

>PC is dead, Not even playing
>Defending the game

Literally RNG : the spec

You'll either shine or be shit. No inbetween and you have zero control over it.

Nothing. Queue up your artifact power and log off if you don't want to slog through it

>oh no, I actually have to EARN my way into 2 dungeons instead of being about to queue instantly at 110 like the LFD retard that I am?
>WTF BLIZZ, STOP OPPRESSING ME YOU SHITLORDS

You're even worse than the average Anima poster, that's a real feat, well done.

Nice arguments lmao

Come back in ten years when your balls drop, m8s

That doesn't change the fact that if they didn't artificially limit your play time by only giving you a set amount of content per day you could blow through this content in a matter of weeks.

The fucking class hall campaigns are the worst, at least as a rogue. You could do the entire thing in a single sitting, would probably only take a couple hours, but because it keeps shoving follower missions down your throat, it instead takes you a week. That's what they're trying to pass for "content" in this garbage heap expansion.

>tfw you realized Legion is just an RNG grind-fest-- basically Diablo in MMO form

I feel lied to.

>ad hominem

I accept your surrender. You may go now.

I'm active on their forums, blizzard as already said they will never change this either.

The lfr casual tears are delicious.

Hey look at this 420 noscope dis guy 420 scoped dat monster

all world logs disagree for this week

Ret paladins are pulling 570k-600k single target

Why can't AP be reset without losing points?

It makes zero sense for them to make this so punishing.

>can't understand content locked to "one time per week" is a timegate
>calls others dumb
wew

Isn't there a bug that is causing that?

The only thing that is limited is your access to two, TWO, mythic dungeons, you have access to everything else. How's your mythic progress? Done yet? I highly fucking doubt it.

Doubtful
Enhancement shamans are pulling 500k

>what are raid lockouts
>what are reps/attunements dating back to vanilla
>what are mmos

You're so fucking stupid you don't even know the most basic way that this genre works. Your entire argument is 'this mmo is too much like an mmo'.

Just fuck off already, christ sake

>earn
>running the same shitty world quests for an hour a day, if that, is "earning"
Actual attunements would be great. Huge grinds would also be great. What isn't great is limiting my play time and artificially stretching the process out over two or three weeks because the company making this shitty game doesn't want to alienate casual players by giving NEET poopsockers like me too big of an advantage.

Is Resto druid just shit now?

No real pure DPS anymore.

Might as well forget about screaming that and stop being shit.

Pretty much, yes. On one of the fights there's a mind control mechanic that proc's the paladin talent that gives him 20% more damage when one of his allies dies.

That same talent also buffs them when they play with shitters so they top charts only if you play with retards. Sorry to break it to ya m8

I cant even get to 110 because i constantly get ganked. Cant get any back up because server communities are dead. I dont even care about my artifacts because everyone got one and despite being class champion i gotta do the same shit i did at level 1

I see no more reason in playing this game. I am free

Should I level mage or rogue next?

MoP ele was fun as fuck.
As shit as ever, but still fun.
Sadly blizzard can't have any of that and Ele is now the equivalent of a class without a spec chosen.

>what are raid lockouts
A shitty timegating mechanic added by western devs to milk retards.
>what are reps/attunements dating back to vanilla
A shitty timegating mechanic added by western devs to milk retards.
>what are mmos
A genre that western devs can't do right.

Serverhop onto a PvE?

Outlaw Rogue is pretty fun at the moment so go for it

>Working towards getting new passive skills that can change my playstyle.

The amount they change your playstyle is miniscule.

>It's a form of progression

A cheap form of progression.

>The only thing that is limited is your access to two, TWO, mythic dungeons
Good thing that's not what I'm complaining about, you dopey cunt. Reread my fucking post or don't reply at all.

You've somehow gotten it into your thick skull that I have a problem with grinding and not daily time-gating. Please actually read my posts before opening your stupid fucking mouth, thanks.

Lightning bolt is shooting piss at the enemy.
>1.5 second cast time
>Hits for half what a melees .5 second spell does

Not a thing in Europe and even then i dont see why i have to pay for them fucking up servers

>why can't I replace the current grind with a slightly different grind

Sounds like what you're looking for is a pay to win Korean mmo. Sorry that Legion doesn't try to appeal to your degenerate tastes, but I'm glad it doesn't. You have all the makings of that one idiot in LFR who thinks he's hot shit. Good riddance.

This is the part where Cred Forums now says Warlords of Draenor was good

You've got it into your head that time gating is a new concept, probably being your 12 years old and have never played an mmo before in your life lmao

Ah, now it makes sense, here, go play Aion or FlyFF with the 500 other no friend weebs that play those games, I'm sure it'll be worth it grinding boars for 1000 hours so you can buy a skimpy outfit for your half-demon half-elf for you to jerk off to rofl

Why are people replying to an avatar fag?

Report and hide you fucking idiots.

I want a grind that takes a long time because the actual play time required is huge. Not a grind that's only long because this piece of shit game only gives me a set amount to chip away at per day.

I see your reading comprehension is still lacking. Brush up on that before you try to tangle with me in the intellectual arena again, mongo.

Pajeet please, you were defending the grind and said you can do that in WoW.

At leas try to be consistent in your arguments if you want to earn more rupees.

>M-Mists was good!

A bunch of literally who pandas on some literally who island with other literally who races

>raids were better
A bunch of literally who places with shitty bugged mechanics
>professions were better
lmao
>pvp was better
>pvp
>good at any point in the games lifespan
>not doing daily quests wouldnt permanently fuck you over
oh I see, you're baiting, egg is on my face I guess.

>Legion sucks, what went wrong?
It's alright.

My only issue is the lack of any real class balance, in both PvE and PvP.

I'm not engaging with a Gaia online player who thinks that was the height of gameplay, it's like talking to a pasty faced, pimpled brick wall

>I'm replying to you to tell you I'm not replying to you.
Check and mate, fucko.

Enjoy your world quests, I guess. Or did you finish those already? Maybe you'll get more tomorrow if you give Blizzard more of your money.

I haven't changed my mind, you illiterate. I'm saying that legions grinding is better than the mindless grind you apparently want from an mmo. There's a reason only foreign retards play those type of games, so go, go back to where you belong.

Does someone have the x will burn edit?

>person who plays current WoW pretending he's not the fattest of all neckbeards

rofl

>I literally just admitted to being a neckbeard

Lmaoing at ur life

>Wanting to max your shit out as soon as possible

Don't make this already undesirable experience worse than it needs to be retard.

>I literally just admitted to being a neckbeard

Lmaoing at ur life

WoW doesn't have a real grind, gust timegated chores. There's a reason only retarded normies and housewives play those type of games. So do us a favor and neck yourself.

sure is reddit in here

I gave you a chance to make an actual argument, but you've shown that you don't actually know what you're talking about.

This post just proves that, apparently all you cared about was 'winning' an Internet argument through Trump level deflection, so good for you, I guess. Hope you feel proud of yourself.

Go be gay somewhere else, Link.

So, I haven't played since BC, sub lapsed in late 2007 when I went to college and I never bothered to pick it back up. My main was a hunter and apparently they've completely changed the class; gotten rid of mana, and fucked with all the skills. Would it be worth my time to play for a couple months to get my 70 toon up to whatever the max is now?

you do realize people were clearing mythic EN with 20 traits on their weapon, right? your first 20 or so are often your most important due to weapons being shaped to allow you to pick up those high value ones early

keyword: most
dont you dare say windwalker weapon

>"I-I-I-I-I'm not engaging with you!"
>continues to engage with me
You didn't have an argument in the first place, kiddo. You were continually miscomprehending my posts and going in circles, tossing around paltry insults instead of formulating well-thought out arguments.

You thought you could challenge me and you lost, sad to say. Although I must say, your gumption is incomparable. Intellectual checkmate was mine several posts ago and yet you just kept going. It's almost inspiring how determined you are.

I blame Blizzard. Everything is based around keeping up with the unrealistic standards of raiders. Of course normal people are going to be overwhelmed.

Blizzard made a game where the most desired content is made for groups of insane people, while casuals play a single player game.

This whole post is pretty sad desu

I really just feel sorry about where your priorities are

Everytime I see posts like this, I cry internally.

That experience you had when you bags were full of bundles of arrows, died half a decade ago.

Now players that started several expansions later will judge you for not being lucky enough to have a 1% drop item.

so ... What went right?

>Blizzard made a game where the most desired content is made for groups of insane people

EN's pretty easy man - a casual guild can get that skin easily enough.

I'll say right now everything is based around, straight from phone games, timed content so players need to keep subscribed for longer time.

Its fun

Well that's depressing. I think I'll give a month and see whether or not I even enjoy it anymore even though I know I won't be coming back full time or joining a raiding guild or anything.

>9 months of beta isn't enough time to gather data
>but a week of Mythic+
I'll never understand their decisions.

>tfw Resto Shaman
>tfw to scared to join an actual raiding guilds even though I am 100% better than most of the healers on my server
>tfw just to filled with Anxiety to even try to talk with people or just simply there times are shit since there a EST server and i'm on the West Coast
I want to die honestly

>shitty bugged mechanics
Like what? Granted I didn't play during SoO so i don't know about that raid, but the only thing I remember being signifigantly bugged was Ra-den, and he wasn't nearly as bad as Sinestra or half the bosses in vanilla/tbc. Ra-den just seemed more poorly designed and easily cheesable than anything

Depends. All of the previous expansions have been added into the base game for free, so you'd only need to pick up some sub time to continue playing and then decide if you want to buy Legion once you reach level 100. There's a quite significant amount of content to catch up on, so it'd be a decent way to kill some time.

On the other hand, class design is all over the shop in Legion. Hunter's in a pretty awful spot at the moment: 2/3 specs are godawful to play, and the last one (which is actually kinda fun) is underpowered as hell. It might actually be worth checking in again in a couple of months to see if things get better. From the looks of things, the major patches may end up featuring pretty substantial mechanical changes to classes.

Do Havoc Demon Hunters suck at single target? I'll be working on killing something and then see a Mage or a rogue kill the same mob in a fraction of the time.

>tfw changing mains because your old one got shit on last tuesday

Depending on how much shit I have to do after this second set of timegate missions I might have my third relic unlocked before tuesday raid time. And my first research note will be done some time tomorrow.

Glad the game is still miles ahead of XIV

>sell defiled runes for 520g this morning
>check the AH now
>cunts are flooding the market with them selling them at 300g
And here it goes a good reason to do heroics and LFR to get the satchels.

This PvP balance is a trainwreck. Half the specs are unusable, and because you're forced into one spec the entire expansion if you want to stay competitive with multiple golden traits then you better hope you made the right choice.
It's a sad day to be a priest

I want to play a Brewmaster monk because I like the idea of it and have a pretty good name picked out, but most of the skills beyond the ones you get early on look bland as fuck. Is it fun?

post that vid/sfw

It gets worse before it gets better.

BrM is complete crap

>finally get a legendary
>it's class specific
>it's the worst one only good for soloing old raids

Mildly annoyed.

>>instant kick for being disc
This has never happened to me, at all. Only once after we wiped in black rook hold I was told to go holy.

>Got ilevel 855 with shit in my bags. 846 gearset thats properly statted is far superior

Shake my damn head to be honest

It's not WoD 2.0 though. It's more like MoP 2.0.

We're progressing through mythic right now. Raids are still on point. World Quest bullshit can go fuck itself though. Power shouldn't be based on fucking unreasonable luck like titanforge. Gear drops in raids has already has the luck aspect, but it was at least controlled since you knew exactly what you were getting, all you needed was for it to drop.

Artifacts are also retarded and punish people who don't play the game 24/7. We're casual enough to raid twice a week but good enough to get the content done in that time frame. Why the hell do I need to continually log in and do old, boring content in order to keep up in current raid status?

Alright, thanks for the info. I used to level with a beast mastery spec to make my pet extra tanky then switch to marksman once I maxed; I heard survival is now melee and trap focused though which sounds interesting.

I guess I could always use the pre-patch time to play around with Death Knights since I had stopped well before WotLK came out.

I hate you FOTM class cunts.

My biggest beef is the lack of variation in gear designs. The armor is just reskins from 100-110, which imo is criminal for an RPG. Fucking lazy

>Artifacts are also retarded and punish people who don't play the game 24/7

How so? Artifact research exists

It's got a weird playstyle and is much much more involved to play than the other tanks for nowhere near the reward.

That's because everyone made LE EBIN MAYMAYS about TBC levelling gear so Blizzard told people "Ok, gear until max level will match"

As it stands artifact research is not at the point of outpowering consistent mythic grinding from launch. When research levels begin hitting 10+ that will change but that's still a bit away

Why are you crying user? All classes are the same flavor now, you can't blame someone for changing to one that's got better dps.

I don't get it either, in fact AP as it works does the opposite between the research and the quick grow of the cost of the single trait.

Why aren't you doing nightmare mode Withered Training RIGHT NOW?

Lowest amount of withered to start
No using their enrage ability
No crackhead elf buffs

because withered training is dumb garbage designed around playing a tank class and Suramar is the worst zone/rep grind in the game

Because the daily is built for tanks

The withered training is the only genuine fun I've had with this expansion. I miss pikmin

Grow some skin. That post was actually funny, you just take things too seriously

whoa whoa whoa let's not go nuts here

you can insult suramar but don't you dare insult suramar city, that whole area is amazing

Because there is literally no way at all to keep that stealthed boss from killing all your special withered if he finds you, and there's no way beyond pure rng to avoid him

>Doing Azsuna WQs for the Emissary Chest
>Doing the WQ where you need to kill pirate leaders
>Jackass Hunter keeps waiting for me, a Paladin, to aggro all the mobs so they can just run behind me out of harm's way
>Figure fuck it
>Pull 20 mobs on the way to one of the targets and let them pile up on me
>The dumbfuck Hunter uses Barrage
>Pop Divine Shield
>/laugh at the Hunter as they get blown up

is there a better feeling

AN ILLUSION WHAT ARE YOU HIDING AN ILLUSION WHAT ARE YOU HIDING AN ILLUSION WHAT ARE YOU HIDING AN ILLUSION WHAT ARE YOU HIDING AN ILLUSION WHAT ARE YOU HIDING AN ILLUSION WHAT ARE YOU HIDING AN ILLUSION WHAT ARE YOU HIDING AN ILLUSION WHAT ARE YOU HIDING AN ILLUSION WHAT ARE YOU HIDING AN ILLUSION WHAT ARE YOU HIDING

Is there ANY way to deal with that guy? He fucks my shit up every time.

I meant the aesthetic of the city

Kekked

The entire northeast section of the city is garbage because it's impossible to navigate without getting your disguise dropped, and if you get caught all the enemies are elite so you can't kill them. And you can't run either because the enemies are so densely packed there isn't anywhere to hide.

aesthetic isn't worth $15 a month chump.

I keep hearing the term "milking the playerbase". Isn't that moot now? it's so fuckign easy to make gold now you can buy a token in a few hours of farming.

The only people I can see that still buy gametime are yuropoors because their token prices are like 80k.

that was fucking stupid of you, they ban people for doing that

>be dwarf
>be mining in Val'sharah
>see blood elf running for a rich felslate seam
>he gets attacked by a mob
>I stop mining the seam so it won't despawn while he fights
>help him fight the mob
>he breaks from the mob while I fight it and mine the seam
>/laugh at me
>he rides off while I kill the mob and mine the seam anyway

Why are hordes all so childish, salty and stupid?

no the great gameplay is the only thing which draws me to the game

Because it's on a 3 day timer, and the last time I did it my withered jumped backwards into a boss for no reason and died, then they jumped off a ledge for no reason and died, then that invisible faggot appeared and finished the rest of them off. Literally should have just taken the first chest I saw.

>Spent weeks trying to enjoy my old class again
>Realize I don't
>Switching t an alt means i'll be so fucking far behind and have to do Suramar shit all over again.

wew lad I think i'll just unsub.

>Why are hordes all so childish, salty and stupid?
So says a man who came to Cred Forums to blog about it.

Autists who never have and never will run content that demands the highest AP investments bitching about being "behind" when at the very most they'll be doing fucking heroics is what went wrong.

You won't be "behind" if you respec. You won't be "behind" for having an offspec. You won't be "behind" if you miss a day or two. The actual gains per each non-golden artifact talent are small and artifact knowledge ensures that you'll level up a new spec pretty quickly. You won't be the absolute highest artifact level you can possibly be but honestly it doesn't fucking matter because almost none of you actually play at a level where it would matter.

Just looking for answers, boyo.

Probably your server group. On mine, Alliance are notorious hypercunts that camp neutral flight points and kill any Horde they see land, prowl leveling zones and attack anyone they see below level 110, and will stalk single players in full raid groups for hours, killing them as soon as they get back to their corpse.

he would just feign death or run away, he's a hunter

Finished your order hall set yet brul?

>Be Nelf
>Doing the elite daily that requires you to kill a bunch of strong as fuck demons
>See a gobbie getting wrecked after pulling a second pack by mistake
>Pull all the aggro and help her kill them
>She blows me a kiss
>She then starts following me around and helping me finish the quest

Why are all hordes all so nice, helpful, and cute?

>that demands the highest AP investments

Oh yeah

Hasn't EN mythic been cleared already?

>and artifact knowledge ensures that you'll level up a new spec pretty quickly.

Yeah too bad artifact knowledge is time gated as well

CC him when he starts killing them, it's easy

>what went wrong

No amount of new content will ever fix what they broke, changed, or removed. I've never even played WOW and I can figure that out from readin all the bitching.

There is addons for it. I use it myself to farm ancient mana.

You just join someones random group while questing

I got two legendaries but I can only wear one.
I started my "two legendary" research but it takes 2 weeks so I let my sub elapse. I'll resub when it's ready I guess.

And what am I supposed to do as a mage where all my CC is just slows?

That shit is frozen while you're unsubbed.

because im already exalted

>I started my "two legendary" research but it takes 2 weeks

lol

The game is literally just

>if you want this upgrade you have to stay subbed!
>there won't be any gameplay, but you have to stay subbed!

why the fuck are you trying to argue as if it's a hypothetical scenario

I watched their dumb ass die

>he thinks he can fuck blizzard like that

sure you did, hunters aren't very well equipped to deal with that kind of situation at all

>No using their enrage ability
Literally an advantage bruh. All enraging them does is make them aggro more shit and run away faster.

Gonna resub today, I only have a warrior at 100 because I quit early into WoD

What is the best spec right now? Which one is more fun?

die because you wanted to play something that isn't a tank

slow, root, disorient him, timewarp and just blow dro up, it's easy

Did you forget that hunters are literally the retard class?

sheep?
or they removed that too?

>Feign Death has a 30second cd and they'd used it recently
>Doesn't even trick every single mob into thinking you're dead

wow you're right dumbfuck hunters are invincible

Fuck you, I haven't had this much fun with WoW since WotLK

legion turned out disappointment.

Arms
Arms

Goodluck doing anything though you're a month behind in everything important.

Only 3 weeks left until my ban is over and I can pull all my gold out of the laundered guild bank and buy that two million gold mount

only when they use aspect of the turtle

artifacts were a mistake.

certain specs were made for certain things, so being locked into a spec for an entire expansion is stupid.

Like sub & frost were always made for pvp. Rogues and mages don't need 3 different dps specs, that's fucking ridiculous.

>Have a horde rogue on a heavy populated horde dominated wpvp server
>tempted to make him a dorf just so I can gank while leveling

I don't really care, I just want to have some fun. Not really into hardcore progression anyway.

cause then your RL would ask you to reset your AP for every fight.

yeah let's just give him all of his health back every time he feels like buffing himself and killing all our worthless knife-ears whatever

>>Doesn't even trick every single mob into thinking you're dead

but that's exactly what it does

Then make resets free but with a 7 day cooldown. Woah game design is hard.

No seriously the reason AP is what it is is to prevent you from unsubbing at risk of falling severely behind your chums.

20 is enough to get the good traits, it's easy and the rest of the grind is like ~5% difference

Whats wrong with the windwalker weapon

>It's a sad day to be a priest
Not if you go disc and wreck people 1v1 in wpvp. Every other aspect of the game is trash for priests though.

you've never fucking played a hunter if you think Feign Death stops everything from attacking you

>I don't really care, I just want to have some fun

Well have fun filling bars and watching asinine cinematics.

Spriest raiding is very good at the moment
They're absurdly good on xavius but that fight is kind of a joke anyway

>time gated
Who the fuck cares you whiny little shit, it still applies to all weapons. I'm rank 6.

No time for artifact power! I'm too busy getting this 845 int trinket world quests keep wanting to give my rogue. Then after I need to do one for mining, hand in 40 felslate for 20 gold. Good times.

does spriest perform decent at all in mythic+?

Mages Warlocks and Rogues can heal or tank now?

She wanted to fuck.

At one point i logged in and started doing the dailies, and suddenly a thought popped into my head:

What's the point of this? why am i doing this?

Then i uninstalled it. It's a pity because i enjoyed the leveling and story, especially suramar/aszuna/valshwhatever.

It also didn't help that they really went full retard with the pvp/pve thing this expac. In the world your character behaves in one way, does a certain amount of damage/healing, and then suddenly someone attacks you and your character's performance turns to shit. You don't heal for as much, damage is shit, you get bursted as a tank for 70% of your hp in 2 sec by a monk which made my jaw drop at the sheer stupidity of this happening.

When you join BGs it's like you're playing a different character altogether because of the abilities that you can't use anywhere else.

The sound design is another disaster. They replaced old sounds that were quick, and swift to finish playing, easy on the ears with metallic banging that's horrible after a few hours of playing. Added voice acting to certain abilities that in some cases don't resemble the original VAs of the races at all. Nobody asked for their character to scream their lungs out every time they press ignore pain. After a while it really gets to you. DHs suffer from this the most. Every time you use your movement ability, your character has to grunt or yell as if they're some tryhard tennis player.

>the wrathbaby things there should be 0 consequence for changing specs

muh nostalgia, Mop raids were fantastic the only thing bad about Siege was that it lasted to long

No they're fucking horrible, probably the worst possible dps you could bring to a mythic+. They're not even mathematically viable past +6
Mythic+ revolves around quickly killing trash. It's not even remotely viable to bring a shadow priest over something that can deal over four times as much damage.

I guess at this point I'll have to accept I'll never find a cute gnome gf who wants to ERP and who's played by an actual female who isn't a fucked up hyperemotional tumblrite cat-lady.

I've been a DK main since wrath and legion is killing me.

>Frost is a dumpsterfire
>Blood is a dumpsterfire
>Unholy was going to be ok then everyone FotMd it blizzard shit their pants that dks might be good and nerfed it to shit.

Now I'm sitting here sweating bullets on mythic ursoc because I'm at 290k (no double legendaries for me) and our feral druid is casually been pulling 330 since heroic.

That sounds like vanilla wow talents lmao

Stay mad nostcucks ;)

any leather wearer will fuck you up anyway because blizzard still can't into pvp balance after over a fucking decade, priests are in the same boat as warlocks now with no escape from gap closer snare stun interrupt gap closer disorient snare fuck it gap closer again interrupt again oh you died 5 seconds ago

melee damage is out of control with the amount of cc they still have

>losing in world pvp
>as a tank
>ever
What were you, level 98?

Alright fine make it cost 100 gold.

It literally does. Are you retarded?

Anyone know a small addon that I can use to track rage/energy/whatever, show a number and also put in tick marks at every X intervals?

I used to have one a long time ago but I don't remember the name.

>not listening your favourite music while pvping

And then the raid leader "wants a word" with you.

tanks should do like half the damage they're doing now, in all situtations, idk how this shit made it out of beta

As an aspiring mistweaver, I feel you. From what I've seen, everything post 110 just sounds and looks incredibly unwelcoming for a new player.

Why not just listen to the music without WoW?

isnt the answer 15?

apple = 10
banana = 4
half coconut = 1

so 1 + 10 + 4 = 15?

dunno i dont play wow anymore
but with enough dots/people hiting the same tarjet , sheep.spam used to work for killing npcs/players if they survived too much due to armor/hp/casting heals/whatever

Meanwhile on positive Cred Forums

>play a manly guardian druid
>do a LAN every week with my friends and we're having tons of fun
>We do our instances together, progress as a group
>absolutely enjoying the expension aside from the timegating which I honestly don't mind much
>fucking love Mythics+ they're a great idea
>only 844, cannot see myself getting bored because of the constant progression
>still think artifacts are great since you can't cap them super quickly
>would recommend legion to anybody new or veteran

I swear I lurk these threads everyday and all I see is fucking complaining. What is it with you guys? Is it because you want to be able to play 24/7? There's been timegating in WoW since Vanilla, it's nothing new.

I'm loving Legion, and maybe you guys would enjoy it more if you got a job or played it like you're supposed to, for 1 to 3 hours a day, instead of shitting on the game for not having enough content when your sole goal going in was to finish it as fast as possible.

Our damage is already low after the nerf, fuck off buttmad dps cuck

Hows the community in Legion ?
Thought few times about coming back

>tfw felt this way since I started playing
>9 years ago

maybe MMOs aren't for me

Nice memes. If you think this is the worst state of class inbalance ever, you must have missed the vast majority of the game.

i don't even feel like a tank, more like an invincible dps

Are Demon Hunters fun in pvp??

>What were you, level 98?
was on my paladin tank at 110 on the EoA island.

on my prot warrior i can wreck 1v2 easily but paladin is quite shite.

Fun if you like a class built entirely around running away from fighting.
That's all I ever see them do.

I haven't seen it, AT ALL. Honestly, if you are getting kicked I don't even know what you must be doing. Being ridiculously bad maybe. Do people really not have a guild or friends? Like, they play this game for years completely solo? Really?

Nah being the bottom feeder class is pretty good in that respect because if I don't come last people are surprised.

Having to quest all the fucking time at max level makes me want to die.

Whats really clever about this is that apple=a banana=b coconut=c. So its literally: a+a+a=30 a+b+b=18 b-c=2 c+a+b=16

Didn't notice the 0.5c there. It's 15 then

I really, REALLY want to know what the fuck Blizzard was thinking with Obliterum.

They keep saying it's a catch-up mechanic for people who don't raid or do mythics, then they make it fucking IMPOSSIBLE to use by making it so only crafted items can be taken apart and you need to make about 80 demonsteel chestplates to get close to the 100 needed obliterum shards to upgrade a piece of crafted gear by 5 points.

To a max of 860.

While there are people already running around in 860 gear from mythics and world bosses and with legendaries.

How the fuck is that going to help ANYONE catch up, and if you don't raid or do dungeons, what precisely is the point of having 860 gear anyway?

I have only seen shithead hunters and dh's get kicked for aggroing while the tank is killing the pack before.

>you can do that raid over and over again but this time with more health and damage!
>you can do that dungeon over and over again but this time with more health and damage!
>you can do this quest over and over again but this time with different rewards!

>arcane gets buffed
>"actually have a nerf and an undocumented nerf along with those buffs"

Feeling really good about getting rank 23 on Aluneth now.

Nevermind its 0.5c+1a+0.75b=14, i dun goofed twice.

>and if you don't raid or do dungeons, what precisely is the point of having 860 gear anyway?

Yes if you don't play WoW having gear does seem a bit pointless user you've nailed it.

there hasn't been a community since cross server zones became a thing, and there won't be until all those low pop. servers are actually consolidated

Cred Forums just likes to bitch. They fixed a ton of problems with the game with this expac, but Cred Forums just can't handle it.

They didn't ACTUALLY want shit to do at endgame, because its too much work.

They didn't ACTUALLY want to find groups for content outside of LFD, because people are mean.

They didn't ACTUALLY want nonlinear progression content, because it hurts their epeen.

They didn't ACTUALLY want actual grinding for OPness, because they aren't actually willing to grind enough to be the most OP.

They didn't ACTUALLY want a large movement away from class homogenization, because they don't like playing classes that actually have weaknesses.

And that really didn't want big dick items back, because if they don't get them, it hurts their feelings.

>doing nightfallen quests in Suramar
>just finished that fucking shitshow Stelleris Shakedown
>new WQ's pop up
>unspeakable collaborators

Well, aside from facerolling WQs, no point probably. But why do you even care about gear at that point?

>tfw blizzard will never rework rune of power
>tfw the spec is forever forced to be balanced around this joke of an ability that always dominates the tier in terms of damage, and requires you to stand perfectly still in a raiding environment when bosses usually require constant movement

Why is it always clueless nobodies who says dumb shit like this?

>pull all 8 collaborators at once

That Vengeance life.

What's fun about playing video games? Explain it to me.

I'm not being ironic.

Can we all agree that retribution paladins are literal autism-tier in arena?

An illusion! What are you hiding?

Thanks senpai. I probably will.

>I'm not being ironic.

I know, you're being stupid.

>save up 200 brewfest tokens
>buy the new XL goggles they added this year
>all they do is make the actioncam turn back on

JESUS FUCK I AM LEGIT GOING TO VOMIT

>Mages complaining

Yeah sorry you couldn't have all 3 specs blowing up the meters, especially after coming off of 14 months of being brokenly indisputably the best class.

thank god my class has a tank spec

jesus fuck everything dies so slow

there are a few arena videos of semen hunters literally soloing 3s teams, there probably has never been a class so entirely broken in the history of the game, not even 3.0 DKs and rets could come back from

Sylvanas is litterally the only leader I noticed that notice your sacrifices and work you do for the Forsaken. Other leaders just shits you in the face until they give you a god forsaken garrison on some alternative Outland shit hole. You are seen as a hero for the Forsaken and so on, not just some fucker. Even given a job as a questgiver. That would been fucking super chill.

>jump on fresh 110 and try the legendary bug
>got one in my first emissary chest

top kek blizzard is a joke, no wonder the russians got world first

>legendary bug

do tell

as a sub rogue i like to fight against demon hunters because i can burst them down faster than plate wearers and all their jumping and dashing doesnt outrange my "nothing personnel" backstab

fucking mage blink outranges it so i have to sprint to catch them again, but not demon hunters. Once im on a DH that guy is fucked unless he blows all his cooldowns on me and makes it a DPS race.

lul I've done a guild mythic where we all wore them

says the clueless nobody

>you need to make about 80 demonsteel chestplates to get close to the 100 needed obliterum shards to upgrade a piece of crafted gear by 5 points.
Nice hyperbole.

This new Diablo expansion is pretty nice. Kind of weird how they named it "Legion" though, it almost seems sort of like WoW

I mean I have fun making sure others dont have fun so yeah maybe

Oh, I guess because fire is good no one who plays arcane/frost can complain.

There was a bug where you'd get a bonus to your chance of getting a legendary every time you lost a roll to get one. The bug was that when you'd get a legendary, the bonus added to your roll wouldn't go away. Think that guy is talking bullshit though, you wouldn't get much of a bonus from a fresh 110.

Why aren't you playing on a Vanilla server then?

>In the world your character behaves in one way, does a certain amount of damage/healing, and then suddenly someone attacks you and your character's performance turns to shit. You don't heal for as much, damage is shit

that doesnt happen though? is it a tank only thing?

One pair of demonsteel armguards gives 3 obliterum shards. You need 100 of them to make one piece.

So more like 33, but it doesn't fucking matter that that point. 30 might as well be 80 because they're a pain in the ass to make and would be worth more just selling on the AH.

Just feels like once you hit 850, you're basically in raid or die territory.
Mythic+ is a massive letdown (Why make Trash harder, rather than making the bosses harder? Am I missing something here?)
You can't even get Flying without raiding, which is fucking insane.
World Quests rewards drop off like a rock.
Crafting is absurdly useless, at best you can gear up for Heroics with it, but since Emissary rewards 810 gear now, thats probably not worth doing (Never mind the dumb and useless fucking Obliterum mechanic)

Also no rep has a mount to grind out, that shit would have keep me logging in now.
I'll see what 7.1 brings.

>>only 844

opinion invalidated. people who are complaining about the grind are 860+

I want to fuck a bear

>tfw too scared to pug raids
I'm 850 and I've watched vids for all bosses but I'm still afraid to apply to groups ...

one leather belt gives 20-30 obliterum ash
so you only need 4 or 5 leather belts
and each leather belt is needs 12 leather peices to make

and you can farm leather from world quest locations where other fucks are just killing shit

i've gotten five stacks of leather in an hour (1000 pieces) from just fucking around the felhound zone when it was a world quest.
Then i made a fuckton of obliterum, threw it in the Auction house for 2000 gold each, and fucked up the economy for a day.

also upgraded my boots :^)

You underestimate some pugs. I got kicked from a heroic group as the tank for """trying to dps""". I was just doing one of those world quests that reward 1500 artifact power, so I way overgeared the place as well as the rest of my group.

I don't get it, I was tanking well, pulling multiple packs to clear it out faster since we had a hunter and 2 demon hunters. Nobody was taking damage aside from unavoidable AoE. The run couldn't have been going any better, but they just kicked me right before the second boss

>Oh, I guess because fire is good no one who plays arcane/frost can complain.
Yes? This might come as a shock to you as a mage but some classes don't even have one good spec.
Also Arcane is a dickhair (if that) behind fire on ST fights its hardly bad, if you can pull top 5 dps as fire you can do it as arcane ST.

>There are people in this thread not experiencing the resurgence of AV

Doesn't work on city guards. Also unless you're perfectly still it usually won't even trigger the effect at all, same if you're lagging and cancel it too quickly. Sometimes it just doesn't fucking work for no raisin.

dont lie, belts and shoulders give an average of 20 obliterum each

>don't want to waste my whole day playing wow
>decide to play only when my friends are online and there's mythics or raids to do

>feel like I'm wasting my subscription fee now

>be a tank shitter
>doesnt realize players cant kick during combat
>hasn't used this to his advantage since fucking 2004

i've legitimately fucked up a pub once but in my shame i just constantly had combat going through the rest of the bosses until we begrudgingly beat the last boss and they told me to fuck off.

I made 12 demonsteel pauldrons last night and had enough obliterum to upgrade one set of them 3 times.

>Allyfag thinking his opinion on AV matters.

The tears of people like this is what went absolutely right. There is no better feel than getting bis legendary during random runs and seeing self proclaimed "good players" getting all salty about it.

I love it.

You're just a wee bitch

>Still no legendary
Should I just give up?

>chestplates
>armguards
>belts
Pants are the most resource efficient option. something like 60-80 ash per

Just do it user. As someone who picks up players from LFG tool, knowing the fight is #1. More important than ilvl, more important than class/spec, and slightly more important than having a funny name. We lost so much time on WoD having to re-explain every single fucking fight every single fucking week. If you're not shit, and the raid leader's not shit, then he or she will add you to friends and invite you back for more raids.

>Mythic+ is a massive letdown (Why make Trash harder, rather than making the bosses harder? Am I missing something here?)
Challenging 5 man dungeons have always been about hard trash; 'Hard' heroics in BC and cata were all about marking and CCing trash, CMs were all about efficiently clearing trash. AoE pulls with multiple adds are always going to be harder then ST pulls with low player numbers.

>Crafting is absurdly useless, at best you can gear up for Heroics with it, but since Emissary rewards 810 gear now, thats probably not worth doing (Never mind the dumb and useless fucking Obliterum mechanic)
I'm using a pair of 850 crafted gloves in mythic EN right now because I've not had a pair drop. Crafted gear is never meant to be the best just 'good' and let me tell you come day one a raiding the more crafted shit you had the better.

I know that feel.
But just apply to groups anyway because you are probably better than everyone else anyway.

>tfw 1% drop gated behind 10 instances/hour lock

Best of luck, man

>these people exist
>this thread is literally full of people like this

Absolutely pathetic. You and everyone who acts like this should be ashamed of yourselves.

after watching that webm I probably would

I guess that explains why I made it to the second boss. Healer said "brb". If it were trash I wouldn't have bothered stopping. Guess it was all a trick.

My biggest gripe with this expansion is how the artifact weapon traits went from really cool and unique bonuses to "Increase damage done by x by y%". So fucking boring. And even the gold traits are mostly pretty boring. If they were going to make the weapons this boring, they should have just dropped the idea entirely.

Second biggest gripe is that some classes feel like shit in terms of theme. Warriors have to deal with all this Valhalla bullshit instead of just being trained, angry motherfuckers who ganged up to fuck shit up.

>Because it happened in vanilla its okay to happen in 2016
Kill yourself.

That is the entire reason I don't raid.
I'm legitimately decent at the game, but my anxiety is so bad it even affects me online.

What about this one?

Do it pussy. Even if you somehow manage to fuck up enough to the point that you get kicked, you'll be good for the next one.

i was gonna say its not worth it because leather/mail pants use felhide, but felhide is 200g each now. pants are the way to go

>heroics in BC were all about marking and CCing trash
I remember when the sunwell isle 5 man came out, people made a big deal about "the mobs are so hard that you have to CC them, just like in vanilla!". This doesn't match up

you're not making a very convincing case

>get my first legendary
>Sephuz's Secret
>It's a 1% upgrade

What a fucking letdown

Lol @ the honeymoon phase being over. I love it. Every 2 years we are going to get "omg wow is back! This is the best expansion ever!" and then a month later people are bitching and moaning once they figure out the meta.

It's like a reality TV show with a new season released every 2 years.

its easier if youre an alchemist with rank 3
i managed to get extras off it and gave me 20 pots with just 4 ysera seeds
ive been told that you can get at most 36 pots on a single craft

and a single potion gives 1-3 ash

Bear in mind when Sunwell came out the vast majority of players outgeared the BC heroics on launch. If you tried to do the older heroics when they were current content you absolutely had to mark and CC mobs and manage pulls so you wouldn't grab adds and fuck the entire group over.

>get my first legendary
>No I didn't
>kill self

Meanwhile our Mage has 3, Sprist got the bis one, Arms warrior got the bis one, both warlocks have one and our healing leader has one.
Just kek my life to pieces.

>Every 2 years we are going to get "omg wow is back! This is the best expansion ever!" and then a month later people are bitching and moaning once they figure out the meta.
Huh, you're right. Come to think of it, the only expansion I didn't feel this way for was Mists of Pandaria.

But even now that I realize it, I'm still gonna fucking play it, because if you miss an expansion you miss all the content.

Imagine all the new players who are never going to experience all those quest lines and dungeons because you outlevel them in 30 minutes. Think of those dozens of raids that they'll never get to see in a level-appropriate context. All those fun bosses with fun mechanics that they're never going to get to see because the boss dies in 3 hits.

expansion launches are the best. i dont understand how/why people expect to be playing the game months down the road. you play for a month, go hard, and burn out

>you need to make about 80 demonsteel chestplates to get close to the 100 needed obliterum shards to upgrade a piece of crafted gear by 5 points.
nigga what

3 chest pieces gets you enough ash for 2 obliterum, unless you're super unlucky, then it's 4

>blizzard being so retarded that their algorithm for legendary drops actually INCREASED the chance for more drops after the first one
Blizzdrones defended this

at least you can rest assured that spiss is the clunkiest, most anti-fun nerfed ranged spec in the game

>kungen is crying on stream right now
>apparently sloot said some mean things about him
the fuck are up with these hardcore raiders

Game is just Diablo lite now and I've just gone back to it instead. WoW time gates have much fun you can have while ARPGS let you play at your own pace

>Blizzdrones defended this
No they didn't.

One of the demon hunter legendaries were supposed to decrease magic damage taken by 15%, but INCREASED it instead. Nobody defended that either.

nobody knows what you're talking about, stop spreading e-gossip about the latest e-drama like some e-housewife

It's totally fixed, goy.

if by blizzdrones you mean forum retards, who will bitch about any nerf to their class no matter if it objectively improves the game

then don't do it?

it doesn't
you're just playing it wrong
stop doing things you hate and do the things you like
I'm going through all the class quests now and I'm having a blast

>Doesn't already have Artifact Level 6
>Doesn't bother to do daily bonuses that take 20 minutes
>Doesn't spend a few minutes farming herbs for alchemy consumables. Would rather spend all of your gold for scraps.
>Doesn't actively lead groups when they struggle without direction
>Doesn't collect the massive amounts of free AP that oozes out of dungeons. Just for participating.
>Doesn't bother getting 13 points in another weapon for flexibility

You literally need to spend less than an hour a day to maintain your main spec weapon and getting your ilvl to 840. 2 hours a day can net you most of your maximum AP gains and to attain higher than 840 ilvl. It takes less than a day at Artifact Knowledge 4 to farm 13 points in on alt weapon to stay flexible.

If you can't maintain the very basic time gates of Legion, then how were you expecting to excel when effort was actually required?

Oh wait you never did. And you even let WoD spoil you.

The world needs more heroes desu, step up to be the leader you were always meant to be.

What's the most fun ranged DPS?

Imagine all those new players who will never get to experience Tarren Mill vs Southshore. Imagine all those new players who will never experience seeing someone wearing an epic item and look at them in awe. Imagine all those new players who will never experience a 15 manning UBRS or 10 manning Stratholme or Scholomance.

Every expansion after Vanilla has been the same. Gutted world pvp, small and short instances, and no sense of wonder.

you have no heart
suramar is the best zone they have ever done

>farming herbs for alchemy consumables
>>>>not farming herbs for dosh
>>>>>>>>>>he didn't get in on that emerald nightmare raid launch consumable rush, where a single foxflower from highmountain sold for 150g each

man

i just want to farm some herbs for my alchemy

What the fuck?!?! I'm one tier of research away from the two legendary bonus and I haven't seen one drop in any form, on any person.

Well you get the point at least. Everything gets invalidated, if not removed, by the latest expansion. So if you miss an expansion, that's it. There's no going back and experiencing it as it was, it's gone.

and you know it's the pro-flying retards mad they can't afk across the continent

I'm not giving you $60 on top of $15 a month for something you found in a dumpster, go away jew

We're still there, at least on my server. I just sold 16 stacks of fjarnskaggl for 7500g each

>Doesn't already have Artifact Level 6
What does that even mean?

That's not BC Nagrand.

Nah dude I'm rich af right now. After filling the guild coffers I have made a small fortune over the last 2 weeks selling potions, flasks, and obliterum.

My post was for the people complaining, when you can do the very basic requirements and still do well this expansion whatever they wanted to do.

The game is as deep as you let it take you.

I have no idea hwo you can stomach unholy, the tedium that is the rotation trumps how much I enjoy the theme of the class.

Except your fucking wrong and think about WotLK. MoP had all those NEGATIVES

which is weird cause suramar has mad teleporters
bc nagrand was meh

>150g each
>30k a stack
fuck me I shouldn't have made all those avalanche potions

That's what you get for turning wow into diablo

I'm not defending Blizzard, but that is every single MMO. Progression is built in for that very reason.

it's almost like that's not what they're complaining about, huhnga bunga?

mythic+ is a cool feature though, way better than challenge modes

Anime poster who actually gets it.

>avalanche potions

holy shit what did you honestly think those would be good for

Surviving highmountain, getting down from those world quest pvp towers, and fun_____

>What does that even mean?

Artifact Knowledge is a time-gate mechanic that allows you to gather more Artifact Power, the higher the level, the more AP you get from all sources.

You get this by investing Order Hall Resources every 5 days. It also gives you in-depth lore regarding your weapon for your to read.

You set it and forget it, very basic time management.

then what? does the zone look too gorgeous for you? are the characters too cool? is the city too awesome? what complaints do you fags have about the best zone ever in wow?

>All Pally AV

Fucking hell.

No I want the progression to be like the old days again were we had to grind Justice points for PvE gear and Honor for PvP fear instead of time gating up the ass stretching content with cooldowns. Also when grinding rep was pptional just for spoils like mounts and using tabards to grind rep. Fuck every expansion post WotLk.

i really wish i could farm more bacon though

i didnt notice that i needed uncooked bacon for my feasts

i know cooking is more lucrative than alchemy right now because nobody wants to fish

You realize that you used to be able to spend gold to change specs and you weren't effectively locked out of other ones, right? Or are you just a wrathbabby trying to fit in?

I experienced no time-gating with content
you can do heroics all day

>let my sub lapse for 2 weeks because money and whatnot

>come back
>completely behind on everything
>guild is already raiding and shit
>i'm at 106 still

just reached 110 the other day and now i'm lost

>female tauren

You've already given up without even knowing it.

>Be Alliance
>Helping a Blood Elf or Tauren
You brought this upon yourself, Blood Elf and Tauren (Druids Especially) are the most insufferable sons of a bitches

It's a noble duty to sabotage them

you'll experience the good more the bad, wow players are just crybabies. You invest into a fucking RNG spec and complain about RNG unless youre retarded. and outlaw isn't even the best rogue spec as far as numbers go, so it's really a lot of self imposed bitching

It's easier for me to complain about how much better the good old days were.

Perfect example is

>If you can't maintain the very basic time gates of Legion
That's not the issue. The issue is that a guy who hit max level 10 days later is always going to be 10 days behind someone who did. There's no way for them to catch up. While that guy who hit max level first is getting ~2000 artifact power for every instance he does, the guy who wasn't able to get around to it until 6-10 days later is only getting ~1300 just by virtue of the fact that he joined late. Not only does he have no way of catching up, but that gap is actually constantly growing, and it'll only stop being a problem until they both hit max artifact level for the weapons of all the specs they want to have available to them.

ah
so avalanche pots ignore fall damage?

i thought skystep pots would do that job

>old days
>Justice points

Except everything I said is true. Casuals ruined the fucking game when questers wanted gear just as good as Raiders. IF YOU ARENT RAIDING YOU DONT NEED RAIDING GEAR Same goes to PvP.

>tfw Awakening WoW isn't out of closed beta yet
>tfw can't play FFA world PvP and take loot from dumb niggers using Mickey Mouse Fun House build
hurts to live desu senpai

starlight roses are worth even more

>HOW DARE OTHER PEOPLE HAVE PURPLES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

and how is that ruining the game?
there's still better gear in raids, so there's still a reason to go there
and raiders get to take advantage of gear through quests too, which help them gear up for harder content
I just don't see how that is bad for the game

utility pots dont really need roses tho

theyre still easy profit

>questers wanted gear just as good as Raiders
that wasn't really a thing until this latest expansion

I'm getting warforged gear from normal emerald nightmare that are worse than some of the items I got from world quests. I don't remember anything like this from WoD or Cata, except maybe getting a mythic crate from garrison missions once a week

EN was a downer, shit 7 boss lolcorruption raid with shit lore

>Awakening WoW
>you didnt get a key for closed beta

I WANTED TO PLAY SPELLBLADE MAGE

ITS NOT FAIR

you can literally get mythic gear from normal dungeons if you do the appropriate world quest, it can even be titanforged

expansion's ass babe

>and raiders get to take advantage of gear through quests too, which help them gear up for harder content

And the loot mill turns

Have you ever considered not allowing players to gear up for harder content?

questers never wanted raid gears, blizzard just put cool gear in as rewards for world quests, so that world quests actually feel rewarding and people do them
because if the rewards suck people will have no reason to do them and complain about no content

>Have you ever considered not allowing players to gear up for harder content?
so that hard content remains unbeatable?
you're a genius...

>"Waaahh i can get viable gear without sucking a guild masters dick now"
So having it be easier to get into the raiding scene is such a big issue?

Raiding guilds were dropping like flies last i remembered.

>I'm responsible for the genocide of my people and creating the Naga
>What else can I fuck up?
>"Traveler! Grind this rep for me!"

Is Fardonis the biggest asshole in the Warcraft universe?

>so that hard content remains unbeatable?

No, so they use skill to beat it instead. That's kinda the point of it being hard.

>Not just pugging your own raids
How does your GM dick taste?

so remove gear completely from the game?
even more genius
you sir should go into game development

So obviously Nightfallen is the most important rep, but should I put any priority on the other reps or just casually bring them up with WQ?

what does nightfallen give at exalted?

Depends on your class/spec and how much you care about hidden artifact appearances and shoulder enchants. Fury warrior and Hpriest for example both need exalted with the Valarjar to get pieces of their hidden artifact appearance.

reposting eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/aegwynn/Akkis/feed

>I have no leggos
>this cunt does this

>65k for my next artifact trait

wew im done with this trash

Look at this guy who just doesn't get it.

General story progression. Attunement for dungeons. I think some 7.1 stuff as well.

Alright cool thanks.

>Queues
Lad. I'm ilvl 868. I don't use the queue system for anything, I farm mythics and heroic EN through the actually good tool, and I don't have to wait for shit. Welcome to the real world.

Watch this user get no replies because he's completely correct

they abused the bug to get increased chances to get legendaries

>Join top 200 guild
>GM's girlfriend plays in it (he tanks, she heals obviously)
>She's clearly holding back progression, having lowest survivability rates, and lowest uptime on crucial buffs
>Never gets benched, officers are GMs RL friends
>The raider roster is easily one of the best in the realm, but the officer team is average except for one good player

Does the perfect guild even exist?

What fucking bug?

This, Sylvanas is the only Warchief to take an active role in helping her people.
Closest we got before her was Garrosh throwing that nigga off a bridge and leading the charge into Twilight Highlands.

People bitch because she isn't screaming about honor every 3 seconds but she is currently the best leader in the game.

the one that was already discussed in this thread ya dingus

>outdpsing everyone in mythics as frost
>tfw put a unholy DK in the garbage on the meters

who /sufferwell/ here?

But couldn't the guy behind group up with other people behind and do dungeons and EN at their own pace?

You don't need to be the best. I was doing Kara back in BC while Black Temple was out cause I was late to the party and I was having fun even if I wasn't doing the most current content/difficulty.

I dunno. It doesn't feel like a race for me tbqh.

ok
I already got arcway and court of stars unlocked, it happens around revered I think, got that while just doing world quests casually
general story stuff doesn't sound like something you need to rush, just do it casually and it will be ok
the other reps don't seem to have anything important really

I'm pretty done with this expansion outside of raiding with my guild.

Mythic+ dungeons are almost a good idea, but it's just not fun doing the same dungeons over and over. They would be better without the time limit and if you could pick which level you wanted and only have the time limits mean anything for transmog gear like CMs were.

The loot is way too much RNG, the world quests don't give enough AP compared to how much you need, Emerald Nightmare has really boring bosses. I mean, why even bother making the first raid if it's going to be terrible? That's how Highmaul was. They obviously put all their effort into BRF in WoD.

I don't know how to feel. They just made really stupid decisions. World quests could have been neat, but instead they are 80% the same quests you did while leveling up and the rewards are very unbalanced.

>Hey, go shoot that elite enemy once while other people kill it for you for 1500 AP
>Alright, now go kill 20 enemies and pick up 8 acorns for 400 AP

Nah, go fuck yourself.

so open boxes and keep getting jack shit until you do get one then?

Look at all this players being afk and doing nothing and having "fun".webm

The bug is explained in detail on the ownedcore forums, try your luck there.

community is fine, world quests have brought people together a lot more, I find myself interacting with random faggots alot, pugging alot more, and overall just seing the world (broken isles, at least) be alive. feels good desu.

If cata and wod hadn't happened I think wow would be held in much higher regards.

Wasn't it put in the elite donation only side of that shit?

It doesnt matter for shit how much AP you farm now.
Artifact Knowledge will make most of it a nonfactor later. The multiplier goes up to 20.000%

If you wanna rush some specific traits its alright, but I wouldnt force myself too hard.

>Just spent 82k arti power to reroll traits because Blizzard think it's okay to price rerolls that high
Not like it's gonna matter in a few weeks anyway

ye, you have to pay if you want the good exploits. and it seems it's still working.

fuck that man.

This.

What's up guys it's your boy Asmongold reminding you that you are shit at this game and I'm not even though I haven't killed a single Mythic raid boss yet.

That'll be 99,000 AP plus tip.

why did they make so every zone scales to youre level? the feel of danger when exploring is lost ... more babymode shit for the casuals to enjoy?

I don't watch Asmongold because or from the expectation of him being a progression mythic raider, he's a funny and interesting person who makes good content, I don't care if he's in a top guild, there are other channels for that.

I'm leveling my shaman because fury warriors suck.

Pretty much exactly this. It's become increasing apparent. My only problem currently is they really gutted Brewmaster and they're bottom tier tanks right now.

It sucks because they have the best artifact.

Do you know the exploit?

Cleared Heroic EN last night and I've already canceled my sub

The people ruin the game for me honestly.

>Dont go Frost, play unholy
>Go frost anyways and outdps the shitter who was complaining

>X class is shit right now user, play something else or you're not getting into the raid with us
>/gquit

>Find a guild that needs a healer
>Heal and do decent DPS as Shockadin
>Hey user, even though you're supposed to only heal the tanks and melee, could you stop doing damage in your downtime and go heal the ranged group?
>/gquit

>Meet a new to the game DH and show him the ropes
>Get to 110 in a few days and have alot of fun
>Get into a small guild that isnt so serious on progression
>On normal Ursoc the DH dies by accident and is kicked for no reason
>/gquit and help the guy find a new guild

You can only put up with so much shit in the game

Clearing Heroic isn't hard user. Sounds like you just don't want to into progression raiding and your guild was annoying.

my frost artifact is too far behind to catch up until I get way more knowledge, especially since I'm primarily putting stuff into my Blood artifact. If they hadn't fucked it up from the start that'd probably be my main DPS spec. That said I've got Unholy down pretty well and it doesn't feel awkward to AOE in dungeons anymore. Also I crush everybody in my guild and in every single random group I've ever joined so I guess I'm happy with it.

sounds like people need to learn there's no reason to be in a nm guild if everyone isn't going to be chill, if i wanted to raid with autists i could go do mythic

By fixing some of these issues they created others almost as big as what they fixed, Mythic+ gear being so easy to get utterly destroyed the tuning of EN as well as all the titanforging and warforged bullshit.

Class design is actually still homogonised from a gameplay perspective with really heavy emphasis on burst-low damage phases rotating instead of having a good distribution of how often and how long these phases last they all just centre around a 1 or 2 min CD. Then there is also had awfully thought out most of the class design is, examples; everything about hunters, various things with DKs such as Bone Shield being eaten by dot ticks and aura ticks.

Legion tried to improve they game and unlike the normal "1 step forward 2 steps back" they actually managed to take a step forward overall but a lot of the core design feels like they didn't think it out at all.

>the feel of danger when exploring is lost
no it's not

1) there are level 110 areas in every zone
those don't scale, they are always 110, no matter what level you are
I accidentally walked into level 110 areas several times and got buttfucked
also there are elites running around that you can't beat at your level on your own
in highmountain there are even elite ettins guarding the graveyard, wtf

2) since everything else scales, it means at level 110, everything else is level 110 too, so the feeling of danger stays with you all the time

if anything they made sure that there is an even bigger sense of danger

there is less content that you can outlevel now

You've had some bad luck with guilds.

You and DH should make your own guild. Make it chill as fuck and not cancerous.

no :^)

Stop being a cocktease and tell, you already used the exploit :^

>2 week old screenshot
Great job.

yeah im in a guild of casuals that might get heroic cleared sometime next month. But a lot of them have been on this server since vanilla and all my old friends are there. I like playing with them and nobody cares what class or spec you're bringing.

Mythic+ has filled my need for some kind of progression in between the 4-5 hours of raiding they actually do a week. These threads are full of posts that sound like players who literally only play in pugs and that would probably drive me insane in a week.

They ruined PvP in every way. I'd even go back to resil stacking if it meant we could escape this shit.

I still don't understand why they haven't fired Holinka yet.

I bought the expansion, but haven't even played it. Just like I did with the last two. What the fuck is wrong with me? God, I'm so fucking retarded.

This company won't even fire Jay fucking Wilson

Guys, I've hit level 110 on my third character and literally CANNOT bring myself to do Suramar on him

How do I get motivated? How do I care?

any advice?

I'm that same user, I cannot get used to the rhythm of unholy, no matter what I do. I enjoy the class, so i want to eventually give it a shot, but i'm too invested in frost. That and i actually enjoy it more, but want to eventually get some ap into UH.

But the spec feels so fucking clunky to me

According to players PvP was ruined every expansion
When was it not ruined?

why even lfr, drops shitty 835 gear, mythic keystone runs is where its at

You're not required to do it, you know.
Just do something else. Unless you REALLY need the Arcway and CoS.

Babies. It's actually ruined now. Have to pve to gear for pvp. There's no new content. Horrible balance yet.

>Have to pve to gear for pvp
no you don't

>There's no new content
done the pvp world quests yet?
yeah no new content, right

and no new content would mean pvp is ruined
right

No, I mean the starting part of the zone just to get the fucking world quests

>started mining in legion
>skill up with every single node
>get to 730
>no longer skill up every time

The magic is dead

wew, 20 minutes, good golly

friend if you can't even motivate yourself to spend 20 minutes to level an imaginary rep in a video game, it's time to do some self reflection

Way to show you were born after 2000.
Kids these days have zero patience.

for me it feels like it was about getting a good feel for when to spend runic power. For example on big AOE pulls don't worry about it much at all and focus on getting your D&D area of effect scourge strikes and epidemic off. On single target it's essential to use it to decrease the cooldown on super abomination and fish for Scourge of Worlds procs.

The clunkiness for me was mostly related to Death Coil feeling kind of unrewarding to use, combined with the class' AOE being mostly automatic. I still think that'd all be fixed if they gave Unholy some kind of AOE that used runic power but that might be kind of broken.

Yes you do. You either have to gear via PvE or play 20 bgs for MAYBE 5 boxes which will contain random loot (likely duplicates) of a horrendous ilvl compared to easily obtained PvE shit.

Have you done them? They're literally PvE WQ that put you into pvp modo and if you have any sort of server imbalance Alliance v Horde then they're impossible to do as it's just going to be gank squad raid crushing the low pop.

>do tons of world quests and daily dungeon
>wait in order hall since 8 minutes till next artifact knowledge
>consume it for level 6
>the AP i have in my bags doesn't scale

fucking blizzard

>You either have to gear via PvE

>or play 20 bgs for MAYBE 5 boxes

wow
I'm just gonna leave people to think about this for a while before I point out how retarded you are

ready?

so what you are saying is...

you actually DON'T have to do PvE to get gear
you CAN do PvP

wow

you fucking idiot

>2 hours of WQ
>6+ pieces of 830+ gear

>2 hours of PvP
>1 piece of 800-810 gear

Sure you don't have to PvE for PvP gear assuming you want to be at a constant disadvantage.

>They're literally PvE WQ
not the deathmatch PvP quests in the drogbar arena and the blackrook hold arena

I don't blame him for not wanting to return to that cancerous zone ever again, revered once was more than enough